ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你的精神健康吗?看看这些指标你是否符合 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你的精神健康吗?看看这些指标你是否符合

How Emotionally Healthy Are You?

评估可能存在的情绪损伤的一种方式是
One way of assessing how emotionally damaged we might be
通过一系列情绪健康指标鉴定
is to identify a range of markers of emotional health
再想象与之相关的成功程度
and imagine how we fare in relation to them.
至少有4个中心主题可做参考
At least four central themes suggest themselves.
第一个 自爱
Firstly Self-Love.
自爱是一种决定人们能与自身
Self-love is the quality that determines
在多大程度上成为朋友
how much we can be friends with ourselves and,
且日复一日地 保持自己立场的品质
day to day, remain on our own side.
当遇到陌生人时(他/她具有一些我们不具备的品质)
When we meet a stranger who has things we don’t,
我们多快地产生自怜情绪——
how quickly do we feel ourselves pitiful – and
自己所拥有和表现出的礼貌
how long can we remain assured by the decency
又能坚持多久?
of what we have and are?
当别人使我们产生沮丧或耻辱感时
When another person frustrates or humiliates us,
我们能一笑置之 把这种掩盖在冲击下的
can we let the insult go, able to perceive the senseless
无意义的恶意消化掉——
malice beneath the attack –
抑或是耿耿于心 无法释怀
or are we left brooding and devastated,
默默认同敌人的制裁?
implicitly identifying with the verdict of our enemies?
我们大脑中存在的过去的
How much can the disapproval
来自某些重要人物的稳定的注意力
or neglect of public opinion
在面临公众的否定和忽视时
be offset by the memory of the steady attention
又能补偿多少?
of few significant people in the past?
在交往中 有足够的自爱远离一段侮辱性的关系吗?
In relationships, do we have enough self-love to leave an abusive union?
抑或我们斥责自己
Or are we so down on ourselves
潜意识里认为所有的伤害都是应得的?
that we carry an implicit belief that harm is all we deserve?
换一种情况 我们善于因为可能是自己的错误
In a different vein, how good are we at apologising to a lover
而向恋人道歉吗?
for things that may be our fault?
坚定的自我为是到底要做到怎样的程度?
How rigidly self-righteous do we need to be?
敢于承认错误
Can we dare to admit mistakes
或坦白罪行或过失
or does an admission of guilt or error,
让自己临近我们脑中没用的概念吗?
bring us too close to our background sense of nullity?
在卧室里 我们的欲望是多么纯洁和自然
In the bedroom, how clean and natural
还是相反的令人作呕和有负罪感?
or alternatively disgusting and sinful do our desires feel?
尽管有些古怪
Might they be a little odd,
但是并没有到恶劣或黑暗的地步
but not for that matter bad or dark,
因为欲望都是从我们内心产生的
since they emanate from within us
我们也不是可怜虫
and we are not wretches.
在工作中 有合理的
At work, do we have a reasonable,
站得住脚的对自身价值的定位
well-grounded sense of our worth
——由此理直气壮地要求
– and so feel able to ask for
并合理期待应得的奖励吗?
and properly expect to get the rewards we are due?
能不加选择地拒绝取悦别人吗?
Can we resist the need to please others indiscriminately?
是否充分认识到偶尔说“不”
Are we sufficiently aware of our genuine contribution
的真正意义?
to say sometimes no?
第二点 坦率
Candour,
坦率决定了我们有意识接受不同观点和
Candour determines the extent to which difficult ideas and troubling
令人不安事实的程度
facts can be consciously admitted into the mind,
冷静地探究后毫无异议地接受
soberly explored and accepted without denial.
能够多清楚地认识到自己是谁——
How much can we admit to ourselves about who we are –
即使或甚至是
even if, or especially
遇到尤其不愉快的事情?
when the matter is not especially pleasant?
又应该多大程度上保持常态
How much do we need to insist on our own normality
保持整个头脑清楚?
and wholehearted sanity?
能够探索自己的思想——毫不退缩地探究它们
Can we explore our own minds – and look into their darker and
黑暗和混乱的角落吗?
more troubled corners without flinching overly?
能够承认自己的愚蠢 嫉妒 沮丧和困惑吗?
Can we admit to folly, envy, sadness and confusion?
和别人在一起时 多大程度上是抱着学习的态度?
Around others, how ready are we to learn?
需要一直批评自己身上的某处
Do we need always take a criticism of one
而作为外界对我们一切评价的反击吗?
part of us as an attack on everything about us?
如果有价值的教训伴随着使人痛苦的伪装
How ready are we to listen when valuable
还乐于倾听吗?
lessons come in painful guises?
第三点 交流
Communication.
能够耐心且合理地把我们的失望情绪
Can we patiently and reasonably put our disappointments
用语言表达出来吗?
into words that,
以至于别人可以或多或少地
more or less,
明白我们的意思?
enable others to see our point?
抑或自己消化掉痛苦
Or do we internalise pain,
通过行动表现出来 或以适得其反的暴怒来发泄?
act it out symbolically or discharge it with counterproductive rage?
当别人使我们心烦意乱时
When other people upset us,
能意识到自己拥有的沟通权利吗?
do we feel we have the right to communicate
还是以摔门和生闷气结束?
or must we slam doors and retreat into sulks?
当别人没有给想要的回答时
When the desired response isn’t forthcoming,
有要求别人猜测
do we ask others to guess what
自己心中因太过气愤而没说清楚的话吗?
we have been too angrily panicked to spell out?
抑或我们有第二种选择
Or can we have a plausible second go
即仔细考虑到别人只是误解我们
and take seriously the thought that others are not merely being nasty
而并无险恶用心
in misunderstanding us?
有内在的才力去告诉别人而不是固守自我吗?
Do we have the inner resources to teach rather than insist?
第四个 信任
Trust.
世界有多危险?
How risky is the world?
当挑战以演讲 表白被拒
How readily might we survive a challenge in the form of
经济困难 异国旅行
a speech, a romantic rejection,
或普通感冒的形式出现时
about of financial trouble,
我们又能在多大程度上
a journey to another country
保持原样?
or a common cold?
时间分秒过去 我们与灾难又有多远?
How close are we, at any time, to catastrophe?
人类是由什么物质组成的?
What material are we made of?
结交新的朋友对我们有利还是有害?
Will new acquaintances like or wound us?
如果我们有一点独断 新朋友是接纳还是抵制?
If we are a touch assertive, will they take it or collapse?
不熟悉的情况最终都会崩解吗?
Will unfamiliar situations end in a debacle?
在爱情中 需要多亲近的依赖?
Around love, how tightly do we need to cling?
如果他们远离了一会 还会回来吗?
If they are distant for a while, will they return?
我们的控制欲需要有多强?
How controlling do we need to be?
敢接近一位看起来很有趣的陌生人吗?
Can we approach an interesting-looking stranger?
或者是离开一个令人不太满意的人?
Or move on from an unsatisfying person?
总体上感觉这个世界
Do we, overall, feel the world to be
足够宽敞安全有序 从而能够正当地
wide, safe, and reasonable enough for us to have a legitimate shot at
试着看有没有达到自己的满意程度吗?——
a measure of contentment –
或者 我们必须充满愤恨地安于不真实和误解?
or must we settle, resentfully, for inauthenticity and misunderstanding?
这当中的很多问题很难用积极的话来回答
It isn’t our fault or, in a sense, anyoneelse’s
这不是我们的错 某种意义上也不是其他人的错
that many of these questions are so hard to answer in the positive direction.
但是 通过这种娱乐化的方式 我们至少
But, by entertaining them, we are at least starting to know
开始了解自己的心理伤痕属于哪种类型
what kind of shape our psycological wounds have
再了解随之而来的必要修复手段是怎样的
and so what kind of bandages might be most necessary.
喜欢本视频
If you liked this film,
请订阅我们频道
please subscribe to our channel
并点击铃铛图标打开通知提醒
and click the bell icon to turn on notifications.
想了解更多关于“自我认知”的信息
If you want to learn more about Self-Knowledge,
点击现在屏幕上出现的链接
follow the link on your screen now.
了解我们网站有关“自我认知”的
to see our range of books, games and gifts
书目 游戏和礼物吧!
all about Self-Knowledge.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你能感知自己的精神状态吗?你知道怎么调节自己的情绪吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

海参崴

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=petg12b36UA

相关推荐