ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

给奇异博士换个结尾 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给奇异博士换个结尾

How Doctor Strange Should Have Ended

好的吧 我们已经潜入了漫威魔法学院了
Okay we’ve snuck into the Marvel’s School of Kung-fu Witchcraft and Wizardry
现在我们去偷一些无人保护的魔法书籍吧
Now lets go steal some unprotected books of power. Shall we?
Kaecilius先生
Mr. Kaecilius!
我已经拿到去图书馆的悬戒啦
I’ve already got this sling ring going into the library.

Oh.
我可以现在就拿走书啦
I can just just take the book right now.
我要拿嘛
Should I grab it?
额 我想 去拿吧
Uh… sure I guess.
这些悬戒真方便
These sling rings sure are handy!
没错
Yes they are.
我想 如果你想要什么东西 你都不用穿过这院子
I mean when you think about it. We didn’t even need to walk through this courtyard.
是的嗳
No. I guess not.
唉嘿 这里有个无限宝石 无人看管
Hey and there’s an infinity stone just sitting here unattended as well!
那个你要哇
Do you want that too!
卧槽 当然要
Holy crap! Yes!
Frank你好呀 你有啥好东西跟我分享哇
Hey Frank! What do you got for me?
我有些奇特的东东 你想听嘛
Oh I’ve got some doozies! You ready?
*汽车喇叭声*当然啦
*CAR HORN* YEEEEAAAAAA
哎呦 你知道嘛
Ep NO No you know what…
晚上在蜿蜒曲折的马路上一边开车一边发短信
Texting and driving at high speeds on a winding road at night…
真的真的不太适合
a really… Really bad idea.
我五分钟以后打给你好嘛
I’ll uh call you back in like five minutes, Okay?
好的
Okay.
我这么机智的人
Driving responsibly
当然要认真开车啦
Cause I’m so Smart!
我超喜欢我的手
And I like my hands
哈哈哈
Yeaaaaaaagh!
你为啥微笑 你觉得这个很好玩?
Why are you smiling? Do you think that’s funny?
好玩的是 你的悬戒已经变成蝴蝶飞走了
What’s funny is that you’ve lost your sling ring.
*喘气*
*gasp*
哈哈 谢啦 斗篷
Ha ha! Thanks, Cloak.
看来你们不是这个悬浮斗篷的对手啊
Looks like you guys are no match for the Cloak of Levita…
哇啊啊 斗篷
Whoaaaaa! Cloak!
过头了
Too Far!
不好意思
Excuse me please!
我的天啦 这个医院现在有鬼魂医生了
Oh Lord! Now we got Ghost Doctors up in this hospital!
他们要进攻密室
They are going to attack the Sanctum…
选个合适的武器
Choose your weapons wisely.
*啪*
*BANG*

YES!
哈哈
HA HA!
我是王
Wong!
Dormammu
Dormammu!
我来跟你做个交易
I’ve come to bargain!
什么交易
What is your bargain!?
你带上那些画了乌漆墨黑眼影的随从一起滚出地球 再也不要回来了
Leave Earth. Take your eye makeup followers with you. And never come back!
好吧 我会的
Okay!!!! Fine!
*尖叫声*
*Screams*
你知道……
You know…
他们真的应该在开头就放些警告牌
They really should put the warnings at the beginning of the..
*啪嗒声*
*splat*
*啪嗒声*
*splat*
刚刚开了个玩笑 我改主意了
Just kidding! I changed my mind!
好吧 你拯救了地球
Well you saved the earth.
但是更多威胁将会接踵而至
But there will be more dangers to come.
古一法师的死讯会很快传遍多元宇宙
Word of the ancient one’s death will spread through out the multiverse.
没有至尊法师来驱除外患 保护地球
Earth has no sorcerer supreme to defend it.
没错 如果我们有能将被毁灭的东西恢复原状的设备就好了
Ah yes… If only we had a device that could reverse things that are damaged…
不可能
No.
可行
Yes.
不行
No!
可以
Yes!
不要
NO!
所以我把古一法师复活啦
So… I resurrected the ancient one.
大家吼呀
Hellooooo!
我是蝙蝠侠
Hey. I’m Batman.
听说你喜欢在暗黑维度里玩耍
Heard you like to dabble in the dark dimension.
你想要来暗黑骑士次元玩玩嘛
You wanna dabble in the… Dark Knight Dimension?
哦 你个穷鬼
Oh you poor man.
呵呵呵
Hehehehe!
呵呵
He he.
我才不穷嘞
I’m… I’m not poor.
所以你扭转时空 拯救了世界 复活了重要的人
So you reversed time to save the world and someone special who died!
没错 是我干的
Yes! Yes I did.
我把伦敦也恢复原样了
And I also fixed London.
同时我治好了我的手
And I fixed my hands!
我甚至拯救了蝙蝠侠 让它免于被一只高声说话的鲨鱼吞掉
I even rescued Batman from being devoured by a high pitched talking shark.
不是的
Nooo!
啥玩意
What?
那玩意儿没有……
That didn’t….
算了
Never mind!
我明白了
I see.
没错这个无限宝石起了很大作用
Yeah this little infinity thingy sure does a lot!
我喜欢时光倒转 拯救他人
I love turning back time to rescue others.
太方便了
It’s so convenient!
你现在有这个魔法项链 你大可拯救每个人
And now that you’ve got that magic necklace you can pretty much save everyone!
你可以救快银嘛
You could save Quicksilver.
可以
Yep.
所有死在索科维亚的人呢
All the people who died in Sokovia!
当然啦
Uh huh.
你可以在幻视扯下来他脑袋上的宝石时 救他一命
You could save Vision when he gets that gem ripped out of his head.
你刚刚说了啥
What did you say?
哎呦
Oh!
没啥
Nothing!
有了魔法你可以拯救苍生
With magic you can save everything!
我恐怕有很多时候会你会碰到时间上的问题
Oh I’m afraid there are great consequences when one messes with the fabrics of time.
举个栗子嘞
Like what though?
结账总会准时到来的
The Bill ALWAYS comes DUE!
总共消费12美元50美分
That’ll be twelve fifty.
Mordo?
Mordo?
你干嘛在这里当服务员
What are you doing waiting tables?
太多巫师了
Toooo Many Sorcerers!
很显然 我不干巫师 也要找个活儿干
And obviously I had to get a job after I quit.
*叹息*不当巫师真操蛋
*sigh* Not being a sorcerer sucks!
不要紧 这单算我的
Don’t worry. Please let me pay for this.
哎呦我的妈
Oh! Whoopsies!
哎呀 抱歉了
Ha! I’m Sorry.
劳资有好多钱
I have so much money.
你知道为啥挖
Do you know why?
因为你是富二代
Because your parents were rich..
因为我是蝙蝠侠
Because I’m BATMAN!
Dormammu好胖
Dormammu is SO FAT!
他去的任何地方都会变成暗黑维度
Everywhere he goes becomes the Dark Dimension!
哎呀呀呀
Oooooooooooo!
我讨厌你们
I hate you guys!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

电影奇异博士我相信大家耳熟能详 how it should have ended推出的换尾系列会给你带来怎样的惊喜体验?一起来看看吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julia

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e5epVDd9h0

相关推荐