ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

采访路人对死亡的想法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

采访路人对死亡的想法

How Do You Want to Die? People at the Beach Talk About Death | Inside Intimacy

– How would you like to die?
你希望以哪种方式死去?
– Oh god.
天啊
– Um.

– Oh, that’s a tough one.
这有点难回答
– Having sex.
做爱
– That’s a great answer!
这个回答太赞了!
By yourself or with another person?
自慰还是和别人一起
– Doesn’t matter.
都可以
– Hi, I’m Rose Surnow and this is Inside Intimacy.
大家好 我是Rose Surnow 这里是《内部亲密》
And today we’re going to be talking about death.
今天我们要谈论的是——死亡
What do you think happens after you die?
你觉得自己死后会发生什么?
– Nothing.
什么事情都没有
– You goin’ to heaven.
上天堂
You gotta have in God and then its just paradise.
你必须信仰上帝 然后才能上天堂
– Unfortunately, I think we’re farm food.
很不幸 我认为我们会变成农场的粮食
– Yeah, I feel like we go somewhere.
我觉得我们会去到某个地方
Something happens after we die.
我们死后会发生一些事情
– It’s just like that.
就像这样
I don’t really think there’s anything afterwards.
我认为人死之后什么都没了
– This is just one of many lives.
我只是芸芸众生中的一个
– I am in between the idea
我认为我们死后
that we are worm food
小到变成虫子食物
and that another dimension exists.
大到存在于另一维度空间
– That’s like a huge in between.
中间的跨度好像很大
– Yeah, that’s a big in between.
是的 中间跨度很大
– I haven’t thought about it.
我从来没想过这个问题
– Ever? – Not really, no.
– 从来没有吗? – 真的 从来没有
– There’s a heaven and a hell, you know,
你知道 有天堂 也有地狱
and you either go to heaven or you go to hell.
死后要么上天堂 要么下地狱
– I had heart surgery at six years old
我六岁的时候做了心脏手术
and I died on the table.
休克在手术台上
It took a while to revive me
过了一段时间 才被抢救过来
but I don’t remember any great, white light or anything.
但是我不记得有任何伟大 圣洁的光或其他东西
It’s just dead.
死了就是死了
– I do believe that existence remain for many lifetimes.
我相信生命可以一世世地延续
– Do you remember any of your past lives?
你记得你的前世吗?
– One of the past lives that I remember
我记得我其中一世
is when I was a spiritual leader in the year 1,400
我成为了1400年的精神领袖
and I got assassinated.
还被人暗杀了
– What is the good thing that you get out
你从你的前世里
of tapping into your past lives?
得到了什么好处?
How does it help you?
它是怎么帮助你的?
– The benefit of tapping into past life
前世带来的好处就是
is knowing your soul.
了解自己的灵魂
When you get to know your soul, you get to know yourself.
当你了解了自己的灵魂 你就会了解你自己
– Are you afraid of dying?
你怕死吗?
– No, I’ve died before and it was no big deal.
不 我以前死过 没什么大不了的
– Oh absolutely, yeah.
当然害怕了
You think about it and you’re like, whoa,
你想想 就像你
like there’s going to be a point in my life
就像生命中会有那么一个时刻
where I just cease to exist.
我将不复存在
– No, I’m not afraid of death.
不 我不怕死
– When it’s my time, it’s my time.
时候到了 我就死了
– Interesting.
有意思
Were you ever scared of it?
你有害怕过吗?
– Yeah, but… – What changed?
– 有过 但是…… – 是什么改变了你?
– I started, I got a better relationship with God.
我开始信基督 和上帝更加亲密
Had more faith in Him.
更加信仰“他”
– I’m not afraid of dying, no.
我不怕死
Right now I understand
现在我明白了
that we have an eternity ahead of us and…
我们有永恒的生命 而且……
That’s… Relaxing.
放轻松
– Oh I’m definitely so scared.
我真的很害怕
I think the fear is just
我想这种恐惧仅仅是因为
that I’m not happy with where I am now
我对我现在的处境不满意
so if I were to die now
所以如果我现在就死了
then I wouldn’t have accomplished really anything.
那我就什么也做不成了
And I’m so young
我还那么年轻
so I don’t want to feel like
如果真的要死了
I could have done more, I could be doing more now
我不想让自己觉得 我本来可以做更多
if this is really like it.
我现在可以做更多事情
– I choked on a lobster when I was a teenager.
我十几岁的时候被一只龙虾噎住了
My mom and my sister were sitting across from me
我妈妈和我姐姐正坐在我对面
and I couldn’t talk and I was like.
我说不出话 就像这样
And they couldn’t notice anything and I was getting tunnel vision,
他们什么也没注意到 我的视线越来越狭窄
then I saw light and then it went down.
然后我看到了光 之后它就消失了
– Well you’re probably, your eyes were just going out, that’s all.
可能你的眼睛只是睁不开了 仅此而已
– Okay, well way to take the magic out of it Greg. – Sorry!
– 好吧 格雷格 你很好地消灭了魔法 – 抱歉!
– How do you want to die?
你想怎么死?
– I want to die a legend so like…
我想成为一个传奇而死 就像……
– You want to get assassinated?
你想要被暗杀吗?
– That would be tight cause then like a lot of people
那我会很紧张 因为那时会有很多人
would know like, hey, like I’m poppin’.
知道我是个机械舞者
Like they really have to come after me.
好像他们真的会来找我似的
– I think floated out to sea sounds good.
我认为死后漂到海里听上去还不错
– I would have to say surfing.
我会选冲浪
I mean either you drown
我的意思是 要么被淹死
or you hit your head on the reef or something.
要么头撞到礁石或者其他东西上
– So which one sounds better?
哪个听上去更好?
– Ah… – If you had to choose, dealer’s choice.
– 啊…… – 如果你必须选一个 庄家的选择
– I would hit my head on the reef.
我会选头撞到礁石上
– Such a funny, ideal way to die.
这样有趣 理想的死亡方式
Sounds so violent.
听起来太猛烈了
– When I was seven, I was at my grandpa’s funeral,
七岁那年 我参加了爷爷的葬礼
you know, you’re listening to the pastor,
你知道的 听牧师念悼词
and you’re like, okay this is boring
很是无聊
so I just sat and stared at the candles and I was like,
我坐在那儿盯着蜡烛看
oh my gosh the candles are moving, like that’s him.
我当时想 哦 天哪 蜡烛在动 像是他
– You don’t think it was just like a light breeze?
你不觉得那像一阵微风吗?
– Before I die I want to make sure
在我死之前
my mom’s taken care of, my sister’s taken care of.
我要确保我妈妈和我姐姐得到照顾
– Well I want to work with juvenile like, criminals
我想要从事青少年相关工作 比如少年犯罪
like in juvenile justice.
比如青少年司法
So I just to like be somebody
所以我只是想成为一个
that really like fought for what was right.
为正义而战的人
– What do you need to accomplish before you drop dead?
你有什么死前需要完成的事情?
– Oh I want to fall in love I think.
我想谈场恋爱
– Aww. – Aww.
– 噢! – 哦!
– I want you to. – Oh my God, thank you.
– 希望你梦想成真 – 谢谢你
– Before I die,
我死之前
I want to get married to the woman in my life.
我想和我生命中最重要的女人结婚
– Do you already have her?
你已经和她在一起了吗?
– I do.
是的
– What are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么?
– I’m waiting for the perfect time to tell her.
我在等一个完美的时间告诉她
– Greg, what if you just are one of those people
格雷格 如果你是那些决定
that just decide not to die
不去死的人中的一个
so like its gonna happen again
事情再次发生
and you’re just going to like, will yourself back?
你会选择回来吗?
– No no no.

I’ve had my life.
我有我的生活
My kids are gone.
我的孩子走了
They’re grown up so you know, it’s like I’m finished.
他们都长大了 就像我已经完成了我的任务
I’m just riding a bike around.
我现在就骑车兜兜风而已
– I fucking love you Greg.
我爱死你了 格雷格
– Death is making life worth it
死亡让生命的每一秒
for every second of it.
都变得有价值
If you were gonna reincarnate,
如果要转世
what would you want to come back as?
你想转世成什么?
– Pigeon – No, definitely not a pigeon. They’re disgusting.
– 鸽子 – 不 绝对不能是鸽子 他们太讨人厌了
Maybe like a butterfly.
也许变成一只蝴蝶
– The bar’s pretty low over here, right?
门槛很低 是吧?
– Yeah, no, just shit on everyone I hate.
不 只是在我讨厌的人身上拉屎而已

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你害怕死亡吗?你想以哪种方式死去? 你知道死后会发生什么吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

HiyaTay

审核员

审核员DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3kQfRfxAAg

相关推荐