未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

别试图寻求狗粮!这视频让我很受伤

How Do You Like to Be Comforted?

哒哒哒(打字声)
da da da
哒哒哒(打字声)
da da da

Hey!

kuan
怎么啦?
How’s it going?
嘿!发生什么事了?
Hey! What’s up?
我度过了最糟糕的一天
I’ve had the worst day…
我厌倦了坏事连连
I’m just so SICK of everything going wrong
总是这样!
all the time!
现在看起来我快要失业了
And now it looks like I’m going to lose my job.
我们都喜欢以不同的方式得到安慰
We all like to be reassured in different ways.
问题是 我们不能确定别人所需要的方式
the problem is. we don’t always realisethis about one another
嗯…找珍妮聊聊天吧
Well…just talk to Janet.
跟她谈谈…
Talk to Janet…
看看是否可以搬去和她一起住
see if you can move into her department.
当人们提供安慰时 通常会选择几种方式
【MUSIC】 there are several options people typically pick when trying to offer comfort
但它们不会适用于每一个人
Not all of them work for everyone
选项一:提供选择方案
[MUSIC]
去和珍妮聊天?!这和珍妮有半毛钱关系吗?!
Just talk to Janet?! What’s Janet got to do with it?!
为什么我要搬去她的公寓?我甚至都不喜欢她!
Why would I wanna work in her department? I don’t even like Janet!
选项二:提供乐观情绪
[Solitary note of music]
这是好事!真的对你好
This is good! This is really good
因为我们已经聊你这些破事聊了好几年了 你…你不想去她那!
because we’ve been talking about this for ages. You don’t, you don’t want to be there!
只是因为你心里内疚…
And the only reason you would be is because of the guilt…
可是现在他们已经把你心里的内疚带走了…你自由了!
and now they’ve taken the guilt away…you’re free!
这是最好的选择 你不妨考虑一下
This is… If you think about it, this is the best thing that could have happened.
面临失业的威胁
How on earth is staring down the barrel of unemployment
怎么还突然成为一件好事了?!
SUDDENLY the best thing that could have happened?!
选项三:提供悲观情绪
[music]
这不好!这不见得好
It’s not good! It’s not a good situation
但这就是生活 糟透了
but that’s how life is and that sucks.
很好!那…那就接受现实吧 现实就是这样的
Great! Just…just accept this. This…this is what’s happening.
我并不想听到你说这些话!
That is NOT what I need you to say!
选项四:提供实际帮助
[music]
我们现在能做的就是让你感觉好点
What we can do is make you feel better
好好地泡个澡吧
run you a nice bath,
再点些比萨
order in some pizza,
坐下来看个电影什么的…
sit and watch a film or something…
呵呵!难道这就是你对每个问题的解决方法吗?
Right! Is that literally your solution to every single problem in the world?!
泡澡然后吃披萨就没事了?
Have a bath and a pizza?
我不想要泡澡和吃披萨!
I DON’T WANNA HAVE A BATH AND A PIZZA!
用披萨堵住你的嘴 别再说话了!
Just shove the pizza in your mouth and STOP speaking for a second!
【叹息】
[Sighs]
有时我们希望被安慰的方法一点也不适用于他人
[Music] sometimes. none of the ways we like to be comfored work for other people
我们可能要更努力的研究
we may have to search harder
来杯咖啡吧
╮(╯_╰)╭

-_-||
我不再想着解决问题了 现在只听你说…
I’m gonna stop trying to solve everything and…just
聆听你的声音
listen to you.
选项五:倾听
option five:being listened to
其实…
So…
为了这场会议 我今天很早就起来了 但是今天的两趟火车都被取消了
I got up really early for the meeting, and they cancelled both trains…
噢!我之前也试过火车延误了 这真是有点…
Oh! My train was delayed as well, it was a bit of a…
好吧!我只好去坐巴士了 偏偏又下雨 而我没带雨伞
Yeah! …I had to get on a bus, it was raining. I didn’t have my umbrella,
最后我迟到了45分钟 像个落汤鸡那样
so I turned up 45 minutes late looking like a drowned rat
最后却看到Malcolm
to find Malcolm
代表整个团队演讲展示 我却得不到一分的奖励…
doing my presentation to the entire team. Didn’t give me any credit for it…
最终选项:一个拥抱
option six:being offered cuddles
来这
Come here…
【深呼吸】
[sighs heavily]
你开心 我就开心
\^O^/
谢谢你
Thank you
音乐继续
[Music continues]
某种程度上爱意味着了解
part of love means knowing how to offer the other
如何给对方提供他所需要的感情支持
person affection in a form that works for them
我们应该花时间与彼此沟通
we should take time to communicate the distinctive way
在危机时刻选择最喜欢的安慰方式
we best like to be comforted in our moments of crisis
有时无言的陪伴 比不会安慰更有用
—-
有时不只是倾听和沉默
—-
你们可以通过点击喜欢和订阅来支持我们的频道 谢谢!
You can support this channel by hitting the like and subscribe button. Cheers!
拜拜
of
下次见
de
还在看?关注Ljimnn吧
≥﹏≤

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你希望如何被人安慰?当你坐在一个需要被安慰的朋友或亲人旁边时,会因为不知如何安慰他人而尴尬和不知所措吗?点进来好好学习吧……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ljimnn

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXTU5jiAFUE

相关推荐