ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何优雅地结束一个异常糟糕的约会 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何优雅地结束一个异常糟糕的约会

How Do You Gracefully Close an Exceptionally Bad Date?

来吧!心理学
Psych2Go
你如何优雅地结束一次异常糟糕的约会?
How do you gracefully close an exceptionally bad date?
想象一下 你刚结束一个平庸的约会
So image you’ve just finished this mediocre date.
你们两个去吃饭 然后你说
You two went to dinner and you say
“我喜欢今晚 谢谢你
“I appreciated tonight, thank you.
拥抱一下” 但是你并没有心动的感觉
Here’s a hug”, but you weren’t feeling it.
你知道你们不会再有第二次约会了
You know you will probably not going to go for a second date.
你们拥抱 但是你们的嘴唇相距很远
You hug, but you keep your lips far away from each other.
很明显 你表现出不想亲他们
Clearly, you’re showing this person that you don’t want to kiss them.
但是 他们仍然想要你亲他们一下
But, they still look like they’re going to ask for one.
你要等到他们意识到你没说想再次出去吗?
Do you wait until they realize you didn’t mention wanting to hang out again?
或者你甚至没说什么时候给他们发短信或打电话?
Or that you didn’t even say when you’ll text or call them?
这让人非常困惑
It’s actually pretty confusing,
不管你是被甩 还是甩别人
regardless of if you are the dumpee, or the dumper.
每个人都是不同的
Everyone’s different,
第一次约会时 一些人都不会拥抱 而一些就什么都做了
some people won’t hug on the first date, while some people’s first date are the whole nine yards.
如今约会的战场布满了许多地雷和可怕的人
The current landscape of dating is filled with a bunch of landmines and terrors.
和有生命的人一起 永恒的终点就是一段闪亮而健康的关系
With the life, the end of eternal being a shiny healthy relationship.
如果你是和对的人在一起 那么抵达这一目标很简单
Getting there is easy if you’re with the right person.
但是你怎样避免被拖进与错误的人一起的漩涡呢
But how do you keep yourself from getting towed through that cave with the wrong person?
错误的人也就是和你一起在这个不美好约会里的人
The person who just took you on this bad date.
有时候人们就和狗狗一样
Well, sometimes people are like puppies.
你必须要抱着他们
You have to cuddle them,
但仍然要握紧你拿在手上的绳子引导他们
but still guide them with the firm grasp on the leash.
如果是个不吃鞋子或作业本的好狗狗
If it’s a good puppy that isn’t eating your shoes or homework,
就要给他们很多的赞美和关爱
give them a lot of praise and affection.
但如果是一个不听你的想法和需要的坏狗狗
But, if it’s a bad puppy who is not listening to your wants and needs
并在你们一起吃饭的地方取笑你
and making fun of your way at the restaurant you two went to.
你就该毫不犹豫地告诉他们“不”
You shouldn’t hesitate to tell them no.
“不”!
NO!
如果你约会时过的很不开心 那就这么说
If you had a bad time, say so.
但是不要怪你这次约会的本身
But don’t accuse your date.
让他们失望的时候 不要假装有兴趣 或羞辱他们 或诋毁他们的自信心
Don’t fake an interest or insult them or destroy their confidence when you let them down.
因为他们可能正经历着愉快的舞会 心情正无比愉悦
They might be a happiest balloon and a big cloud of joy.
而你需要温柔地让他们认清现实
You need to gently bring them back down to earth.
不要给他们发无情的信息激怒他们 或是大吵一番
Instead of sending a merciless lighting bolt to cross them into earth and a big ball of fire.
而可以用这个超级棒的句子:
The great phrase to use is,
“我今晚感觉不太舒服”
“I didn’t feel good about tonight.”
这样就把重点转移到你这 转移到你的感觉上
This put the emphasis on you and how you are feeling,
这样你的约会就不会冒犯到别人(但愿如此)
which your date will, hopefully not take offense up.
待一起时间越长 你摊牌时造成的痛苦就越多
The more you drive someone along, the more pain you’re gonna cause when everything hits the fan,
两方都会受到影响
for both part is involved.
如果你对怎么说出口犹豫不决
If you don’t decide to tell your date there and there,
嘿那我再也不要见到你
Hey I’d rather not see you again.
那就找到另外一种方式直接告诉他们
Find another way to tell them directly.
不回复 让他们在希望中徘徊
Not responding and leaving them hanging in the hope
直到他们自己明白过来——是一个非常不好的主意
that they might get the message is a very bad idea.
无论是要给他们发短信 打电话 或是发闪照
Whether you need to text them, call them or send them a snapchat,
确保你告诉了他们 我不想再继续相处了
make sure you’re telling them, I don’t want to keep this up.
(手机震动)
[vibration]
想要获得其他帮助人们优雅地拒绝一场糟糕约会的建议
Got any other tips to help people who want to gracefully reject a bad date,
就在下方评论吧
comment below.
这就是我们这次“来吧心理学”的全部内容咯
That’s everything from us at Psych2Go.
希望你们今天过得愉快 并准备好结束所有将来的糟糕约会哈
Hope you all have a great day and feel ready to close all your future bad dates.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

约会时发现不喜欢别人,拒绝时也要优雅。

听录译者

Daisy

翻译译者

海参崴

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSwjHm6-1A

相关推荐