ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在发展中国家如何致富? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在发展中国家如何致富?

How Do You Get Rich In A Developing Country?

ALUX网网友们 你们好 这是我们年末推出的特别系列视频
Hello Aluxers, this is a special series we’re doing before the end of the year,
我们将在视频中回答过去12个月里
where we’ll be answering some of the most common questions
你们向我们提出的最常见的问题
you guys have asked us over the past 12 months.
我们现在想做一些类似问答环节的事情
We wanted to do something like a Q&A for a while now.
和往常一样 答案可能不完全是你想听到的
As always, the answers might not be exactly what you want to hear,
但是我们将会如实作答 尽量中肯
but we’ll be honest and somewhat to the point.
如果这是你第一次观看我们的视频 非常欢迎
If this is your first time watching one of our videos, welcome.
现在就点击“订阅”按钮吧
Click the SUBSCRIBE button right now,
因为在随后的几天我们将会呈上大有价值的视频
because we’re providing massive value for the following days,
你应该不想错过吧
and you don’t wanna miss it.
好了 下面是今天的问题
With that out of the way, here’s today’s question.
如何在发展中国家致富?
How do you get rich in a developing country?
简短回答就是 关注发展中国家做了些什么
Short answer, you pay attention to what developing countries have done,
把那些事本地化
and make it happen locally.
让我们一起来看看吧
Let’s go through this together.
现在 假设你生活在人们所说的发展中国家
Now, let’s say you’re living in what people call a developing country.
首先 你对此应该感到非常骄傲
First of all, you should be really proud about it.
很多伟大的人都来自困苦的地方
Some of the greatest minds come from places of struggle,
大多数企业也是 没有什么是比强烈的渴望更让人有动力了
and so do most businesses, because there isn’t a bigger motivator than hunger.
人们变得有钱的方法是他们经常观察市场趋势
The way people get rich is they often observe trends,
然后利用这些趋势带来的契机增长财富
and use the momentum these trends are bringing in order to increase their wealth.
发展中国家相对于发达国家最大的优势
The biggest advantage developing country has over those who are up at the front
是发展中国家的短期未来容易预测
is they can see what the short-term future holds.
尽管有文化差异 人们差不多都是一样的
Despite different cultures, people are pretty much the same,
不管生活在世界上的哪个地方 人们大多数的需求都是类似的
and most of their needs are similar, no matter where they live in the world.
都需要食物 需要住宿 需要信息
They need food. They need shelter. They need information.
需要娱乐以及其他种种
They need entertainment, and more.
如果你正在看这个视频 你已经比周围大多数人
If you’re watching this video, you’re already better informed and better connected
资讯更为丰富 渠道更为通达了
than the majority of the people around you.
利用这点了解发展得更好的国家的流行趋势和动态
Use it to learn about trends and things that are happening
然后从小事开始着手
in better-performing countries and then starts small.
发达国家有一些关于如何变得富裕的直接的策略
There are a couple of straightforward strategies to getting rich in a developed country.
1 跟其他人做一样的事 只是要比他们都做得更好
1. Play the same game as anyone else, only better.
这意味着比别人更努力地工作
This means working harder than anyone else,
存钱 聪明地投资
putting money aside, investing it wisely.
这样长期以来
And in the long run,
无论你来自什么国家 你都将变得富有
this will make you rich no matter what country you’re from.
2 为所在地人群提供个性化服务
2. Uniquely serve your people.
没有任何人比你更清楚你国家人民的需求了
Nobody knows the needs of people in your country better than you do.
大多数情况 一个地方都有其他地方并不在意的
In most cases, there are small niches or industries
小型利基市场或行业
that the rest of the world doesn’t care about.
开始一项特别针对你们当地群众的小众生意
Start a business for your people addressing this specific niche alone.
你将面临一些竞争
You’ll face some competition,
但你拥有足够的智慧比他们做得更好
but you’re smart enough to outperform them.
这两点挺无聊的 我们来看看有趣的建议吧
OK, these two were boring ones let’s get to the cool stuff.
3 引进潮流
3. Bring over a trend.
在美国或者欧洲找一个
Find a trend that’s big in the US or Europe
还未真正渗透到你国家的流行趋势
which hasn’t really penetrate in your country,
接着赶紧卖力开始干
and jump hard on it.
如果某个东西在一个地方很流行
If something is cool in one place,
那很有可能会在你的国家有相同的效果
it’s really likely to have the same effect on people in your own country.
这是因为人们对大多数相同需求都会做出回应
This is because people respond to mostly the same needs.
最容易的是从服务业开始
Easiest to start with our services.
服务行业不需要大量的前期投入
They don’t demand big upfront costs,
而且你已经有了同样的网络去了解如何经营
and you already have the same internet access in order to get the know how.
4 复制你自己的市场
4. Replicate your own market.
这和我们之前那点不同
This is different than our previous one.
它是这样的
Here’s how it works.
拿Uber举例吧
Let’s take Uber as an example.
Uber是一个大型公司 估值已迅速上升到数十亿美元
Massive company, rose very fast to billions of dollars in valuation
但在其起步阶段也只集中于几个国家的市场
while focused on a very limited number of countries in the early stages.
来自发展中国家的聪明人
Smart people from developing countries,
看到Uber满足了某种市场需求
saw that Uber is satisfying a need,
他们迅速行动建立针对他们当地人口的本土版本
and moved quickly to build their own versions for the local demographic.
这是最妙的地方
This is the beautiful part.
如果你受到市场欢迎 你正见证着很多
If you get traction, you’re seeing a lot of financial success
来自于别人的点子和观念所带来的经济收益
off of someone else’s idea and proof of concept.
如果大卖家试图终结你的市场
If the big player trys to end your market,
你那时已经处于优势位置了
you’re already in the superior position.
他们更倾向于从零开始
And it’s more likely for them to try
拉拢你和你的客户群体
to acquire you and your customer base from scratch.
这两种情况下 你都是赢家
In both cases, you win.
5 在与发达国家的交易中利用你的国家的货币优势
5. Leverage your currency against rich countries.
对于同样的服务 生活在富裕国家的人们
People who live in rich countries are accustomed to paying more than your locals
通常比你当地的人支付更多的钱
for the same service you can provide.
因此你只有一个目标 就是比你当地的其他供应方做得更好
The only goal was for you to be better than someone they can hire locally.
所有的企业都在寻求降低成本
All businesses are looking to cut cost.
你生活在一个使用低值货币的国家
And the fact that you’re living in a country with a low currency
事实上是一件变相的好事
might be a blessing in disguise.
发现一项服务 最好是数字化服务
Find a service, preferably a digital one,
这种你至少能跟其他国际自由职业者做得一样好的服务
which you can do at least as well as other international freelancers.
接着因为你国家的货币价值很低
Because your currency is so low,
这样你就能以低价削弱其他国家竞争者
you can undercut them from a price standpoint.
并且仍能比你只对本地提供服务
And still return more for you
获得更高的回报率
than you would do if you only service locally.
每个国家通常都遵循同样的套路
Every country usually follows the same path.
不在世界的前端
And not being at front of the pack,
意味着通常情况你信息会比较闭塞
means you’re usually protected from the unknown.
一定要记住这点
Make sure you remember that.
如果你想要你的国家变得更好
If you want your country to change for the better,
完全是由你的选择决定的
it’s up to you to make it happen.
那么 我们是否解答了你的问题呢?
So, do we answer your question or not?
你认为还可以在这个话题上加些什么呢?
What do you think you can add on this subject?
请在评论区告诉我们
Let us know in the comments.
如果你有问题要提出
If you want to ask a question yourself,
你可以登录alux.com/question提问
you can do so by going to alux.com/question,
然后点击“提交问题”按钮即可
and click the Submit a question button.
祝大家假期愉快
We hope you’re enjoying your holidays.
如果你还没订阅我们的节目
If you haven’t subscribed already,
最好点击ALUX图标 现在就订阅吧
you better click on that ALUX logo and do it right now.
我们挑选了这个视频供你接下来收看
And we picked this video for you to watch next,
这个视频正好适合在看完本视频后观看
because it’s just what you need after watching this one.
点击蓝框来向我们提问
And click the blue box to ask us a question.
感谢成为ALUX网的网友
Thanks for being an Aluxer.
我们明天见
See you tomorrow.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何在发展中国家致富?发达国家有什么可参考的经验吗?让我们一起来了解一下吧。

听录译者

Kirsten

翻译译者

Kirsten

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4pRaS51J68

相关推荐