ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何定义你自己? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何定义你自己?

How Do You Define Yourself?

I know there’re astronomers.
我知道有天文学家
Hear they say there was a primordial explosion,
说宇宙起源于一次大爆炸
with an emormous bang millions of years ago.
在数百万年前 不对 是数十亿年前
billions of years ago,
随着一声巨响
which flung all the galaxies and the space.
所有的星系和空间分崩离析
Well, let’s take that just for the sake of argument,
为了阐述论点 姑且认为
say, that was the way it happened.
这就是宇宙诞生的方式
It’s like you took a bottle of ink,
这就像你拿了一瓶墨水
and you threw it at a wall.
把它扔到墙上
It smash and all that ink spreads.
瓶子碎了 所有墨水都喷洒出来
And in the middle, it’s dense, isn’t it?
中间部分的墨渍最厚 对吧?
and as it gets out on the edge,
当它扩散到边缘
little droplets are finer and finer,
墨滴变得越来越小
make more complicated patterns.
形成更加复杂的模式
So in the same way, there was a big bang in the beginning of things,
同样地 在万物之始有一个大爆炸
and it spread.
并扩散开来
And you and I, sitting here in this room,
坐在这个房间里的你我
as complicated human beings,
身为复杂的人类
are way way out on the fringe of that bang.
与那次大爆炸有天渊之隔
We are the complicated little patterns on the end of it.
我们就是在它最远端的复杂模式
Very interesting.
非常有趣
But, so we define ourselves as being only that.
于是 我们也只是这样定义自己
If you think that you are only inside your skin,
如果你认为自己只是一个带皮囊的生物
you define youself as one very complicated little curlycue
你把自己定义为一种很复杂的小装饰
way out on the edge of that explosion,
远离大爆炸的边缘
way out in space and way out in time.
超越空间与时间之外
Billions of years ago, you were a big bang.
数十亿年前 你就是那次大爆炸
But now you’re a complicated human being.
但现在 你是复杂的人类
And with that we cut ourselves off, [click] like this,
“咔”地一声切断自己与大爆炸的联系
and don’t feel that we are still the big bang.
觉得我们不再属于这个大爆炸
But you are.
但是你是
It depends how you define yourself.
这取决于你怎样定义自己
You are actually,
事实上
if this is the way things started,
如果这就是万物之始
that if it was a big bang at the begining,
如果一切始于一场大爆炸
you are not something that is a result of the big bang.
那么你不是宇宙大爆炸的产物
on the end of the process.
不是大爆炸结束后的产物
You are still the process.
你依然处于这个爆炸过程
You are the big bang,
你就是大爆炸
the original force of the universe,
你就是宇宙的起源力
coming on as whoever you are.
以你现在的身份出现
See, when I meet you,
当我遇见你们
I see, not just what you define yourselves as,
我看到的 不仅局限于你们对自我的定义
Mr so and so, Miss so and so, Mrs so and so.
某某先生 小姐 女士 诸如此类
I see everyone of you as the primordial energy of the universe
我还看到作为宇宙原始能量的你们
coming on at me in this particular way.
以这种独特的方式来到我面前
I know I’m that, too.
我知道 我也一样
But we’ve learnt to define ourselves as separate from it.
但我们已经学会把自己剥离于大爆炸
The experience you’re having, which you call ordinary everyday consciousness,
你目前的经历 你称之为日常生活的东西
pretending you are not it,
假装你不是大爆炸本身
that experience is exactly the same thing as it.
然而 这日常生活也是大爆炸
There’s no diffrence at all,
二者根本没有区别
and when you find that out, you laugh yourself silly.
当你意识到这点 你会笑自己傻
[laugh]
[笑声]
That’s the great discovery.
这是个重大发现
in other words, when you really start to see things,
换句话说 当你真正开始了解事物
and you look at an old paper cup,
你看着一个旧纸杯
and you go into the nature of what it is to see,
透过它的本质去感受
what vision is,
什么是美景
or what smell is, what touch is.
什么是味觉 什么是触觉
You’ll realise that that vision of the paper cup
你会发现透过纸杯的视野
is the brilliant light of the cosmos.
是宇宙中灿烂的光
Nothing could be brighter.
没什么可以更明亮
Ten thousand suns couldn’t be brighter.
一万个太阳都没它明亮
Only they are hidden in the sense that all the points of the infinite light are tiny.
你只是对这些微小而又永恒的事物习以为常
When you see them in the cup,
当你在杯中看见它们
they don’t blow your eyes out.
它们不会刺眼
But it is actually, you see, the source of all the light is in the eye.
可实际上 你瞧 所有光源都来自于眼睛
If there were no eyes in this world, the sun would not be light.
如果世上没有眼睛 太阳也不显明亮
You evoke light, out of the universe.
是你 让宇宙光芒万丈
In the same way, you, by virtue, having a soft skin;
同样地 因你有柔软的肌肤
evoke hardness out of wood,
才显出木头的坚硬
Wood is only hard in relation to a soft skin.
只有和柔软的肌肤相比 才显得木头坚硬
It’s your eardrum that evokes noise out of the air.
是你的鼓膜唤醒了空中的噪音
You, by being this organism, 
你 作为这个有机体
call into being the whole universe of light and color.
召唤整个宇宙的光芒与色彩
and hardness and heaviness and everything.
坚硬与沉重 以及其它一切
Alan Watts朗读:《Do You do it or does it do you》
《悲剧与希望》栏目编辑
一切成功归于各自所有权者

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

因为有你的存在,才有人领略到这世界唯一而独特的美。

听录译者

嘉言先森

翻译译者
审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0T9icPl3rw

相关推荐