ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我们是如何唱歌的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我们是如何唱歌的

How Do We Sing?

哦 你好 山姆
[Jessi:] Oh, hi Sam!
嘿 杰西
[Sam:] Hey there, Jessi!
这是我的朋友蝙蝠山姆
[Jessi:] This is our friend Sam the Bat!
山姆今天来到堡垒
Sam’s visiting the Fort today.
嗨 大家好!
[Sam:] Hey everyone!
山姆我能用这个气球做很酷的特技 想看吗?
[Jessi:] Sam, want to see a cool trick I cando with this balloon?
我喜欢很酷的特技和气球!
[Sam:] I like cool tricks and balloons!
我也是 那好吧
[Jessi:] Me, too. Okay,
开始吧
here goes.
杰西将空气从气球中放出
[ Jessi lets air out of the balloon and changes
并通过拉动气球的颈部
the pitch of the sound of the air coming out
改变空气出来的声音音调
by pulling the neck of the balloon. ]

[Sam:] Whoa!
你怎样用气球制造出不同的声音的?
How did you get that balloon to make different kinds of sounds?
好吧 当我把气球拉紧时只留出很小的空间让空气出来
[Jessi:] Well, when I pull the balloon tight,so there’s only a tiny little space for
就发出了高音调的声音
the air to come out, it makes a high sound.
杰西做了示范
Jessi demonstrates.
好有趣啊!
[Sam:] Interesting!
当我轻轻拉时 空气从更大的空间出来
[Jessi:] And when I don’t pull it as tight,so the air comes out of a bigger space, it
就会发出低音调的声音
makes a lower sound.
我明白了
[Sam:] I see!
但是你想知道真正酷的事情吗?
[Jessi:] But you want to know something reallycool?
是什么?
[Sam:] What?
这个气球实际上很像我们唱歌的方式
[Jessi:] This balloon is actually a lot likethe way people can sing.
你是什么意思?
[Sam:] What do you mean?
好吧 试着唱一个高音
[Jessi:] Well, try singing a high note.
[山姆唱了一个高音]
[Sam sings a high note.]
哇 唱得好
[Jessi:] Wow, great singing!
为什么 谢谢你
[Sam:] Why, thank you!
当你唱高音的时候在你的喉咙里
[Jessi:] So when you hit that high note, youtightened something down in your throat, inside
有个东西被拉紧了
your neck.
像皮肤褶皱一样的 它们被称为/声襞/
They’re called your /vocal folds/ whichare like folds of skin.
人们有时称它们为声带
People also sometimes call them vocal cords.
我收紧了声带?
[Sam:] I tightened my vocal folds?
真的?
Really?
但我从来没有听说过它们!
But I’ve never even heard of them!
那是因为我们这样做的时候没有想着它!
[Jessi:] That’s because we do it withouteven thinking about it!
你不用刻意想
You don’t have to think to yourself,
“现在我要收紧声带”
“ Now I’m going to tighten my vocal folds. ”
你只要唱高音 身体就知道该怎么做
You just sing that high note, and your body knows what to do.
那是多么灵活自然
[Sam:] That’s really neat.
我猜猜看 当我唱低音时就会…… 我可以试试吗?
And let me guess, when I sing a low note… shall I?
请!
[Jessi:] Please!
[山姆清了清嗓子 然后低声唱]
[Sam clears his throat, then sings a low note.]
好优美!
[Jessi:] Lovely!
谢谢你!
[Sam:] Thank you!
因此当你唱一个低音时
So when you sing a low note,
那些叫什么
the… what were those called?
声带
[Jessi:] Vocal folds.
这声带不是那么紧
[Sam:] The vocal folds aren’t as tight.
是吗
Is that right?
对啦
[Jessi:] Exactly.
那你知道气球里面有空气吧?
So you know how a balloon has air in it?
那就是我从气球里放出的东西
That’s what I was letting out of the balloon.
是的
[Sam:] Yep!
还记得我怎样控制它让空气出来吗?
[Jessi:] Remember how I controlled how muchair I let out?
如果我紧紧抓住 不会有很多空气排出
If I held it tight, not much air was let out.
但是如果我把它放得更松一点就会有更多空气流出来
And if I held it a little looser, more air came out.
对!
[Sam:] Right!
所以当我紧紧抓住时空气出来使气球的颈部产生震动
[Jessi:] So when I held it tight, the aircoming out made the neck of the balloon vibrate,
或快速地前后摆动
or move back and forth, really really fast.
这就是发出高音的原因
That’s what made the high sound!
当我把它放松一点时
And when I held it a little looser,
气球就振动得没那么快了
the balloon didn’t vibrate as fast, so it made a lower
所以音调降低
sound.
当我们唱歌时我们的肺部和喉咙就像这个气球
When we sing, our lungs and throat are kind of like this balloon.
我们的肺位于身体中间
Our lungs are located in the middle of our body,
就在我们胸腔内 里面充满了空气
in our chest, and they fill up with air,
然后让空气排出来
and then let that air out.
这就是我们呼吸的方式
That’s how we breathe!
我们吸入空气然后呼出
We take air in and we breathe it out.
[杰西和山姆一起呼吸]
[Jessi demonstrates breathing and Sam breatheswith her.]
吸气
[Jessi:] Breathe in.
呼气
And breathe out.
当我们说话或唱歌时 也会呼出空气
We let out air when we talk or sing, too.
肺部将气体输送到一个名叫/喉头/的部位
Your lungs deliver air to something called the /larynx/,
它位于喉咙中间
which is in the middle of your throat.
我们谈到的声带是位于喉头的顶部
And those vocal folds we talked about are on the top of the larynx.
然后空气穿过你的喉咙和嘴
Then that air travels through your throatand your mouth.
就像空气从气球中出来
And just like the air coming
使气球颈部振动而发出声音一样
out of the balloon made a sound because it made the neck of the
当你说话或唱歌的时候
balloon vibrate, when you talk or sing,
通过喉咙的空气
the air traveling through your throat makes your
使你的声带振动
vocal folds vibrate.
哇 那是[唱着说] 太棒了
[Sam:] Wow, that’s [singing] /amaaaazing!/
美妙极了 山姆
[Jessi:] Beautiful, Sam!
你知不知道
Did you know that professional singers actually work
专业歌手努力训练他们的呼吸
on training their breath so they have
所以才能控制得非常好
a whole lot of control over it,
因此他们可以发出非常柔和的声音
so they can make a really soft sound —
[山姆唱出了一个柔和声音]
[Sam sings a really soft sound]
也可以发出响亮 雄厚的声音
[Jessi:] — or a big, bold sound!
[山姆唱出了一个响亮且雄厚的声音]
[Sam sings a big, bold sound]
他们的声带并不是真的与众不同
[Jessi:] Their vocal folds aren’t reallydifferent from anyone else’s; it’s that
是他们对声带的控制使它发出了特别的声音
control that makes the difference.
哇 好酷!
[Sam:] Wow, cool!
山姆 我能给你展示另外一样东西吗?
[Jessi:] Sam, can I show you one more thing?
当然!
[Sam:] Sure!
[杰西拿出了一条橡皮筋
[Jessi pulls out a rubber band.
她拽了一下橡皮筋]
She plucks the rubber band.]
听听当我拽橡皮筋时它会发出声音 但是声音并不大 是吧?
[Jessi:] See how when I pluck the rubber band,it makes a sound, but it’s not that loud?
嗯 是的
[Sam:] Uh-huh.
但是当我在这个盒子里面拽橡皮筋的时候呢?
[Jessi:] But what about when I pluck thatrubber band inside this box?
让我们听听
[Sam:] Let’s see!
杰西在盒子里拽了一下橡皮筋
Jessi plucks the rubber band inside a box.
它产生了更深沉 更雄浑的声音
It makes a deeper, richer sound.
哦 现在肯定更响亮 而且听起来也更美妙
[Sam:] Oh, it’s definitely louder now, andnicer sounding, too.
你可以想象 橡皮筋就像你的声带一样
[Jessi:] You can think of the rubber bandas like your vocal folds.
当我拽的时候 它不停的震动
It vibrates when I pluck it,
就像你的声带或气球的颈部一样
just like your vocal folds or the neck of the balloon.
盒子就像你的喉咙和嘴巴
The box is like your throat and mouth.
它们有助于使声音更加饱满响亮
They help make your voice sound fuller andlouder.
我想去玩我最喜欢的乐器了
[Jessi:] Well, I think I’m going to go playmy favorite instrument.
什么乐器 杰西?
[Sam:] What’s that, Jessi?
我喜欢的是钢琴
Mine’s the piano.
我喜欢钢琴
[Jessi:] I do like the piano!
但实际上 我最喜欢的乐器就是我的声音
But really, my favorite instrument is my voice!
哦!
[Sam:] Ohhhh!
好吧 我们去吧!
Well then, let’s go play!
谢谢你加入我们!
[Jessi:] Thanks for joining us!
如果你想继续学习更多
If you want to keep learning more
关于我们惊人的身体和令人难以置信的世界
about our amazing bodies and our incredible world, hit
点击并且不要忘了在儿童油管应用里查看我们
and don’t forget to check us out on the YouTube Kids app.
我们会在堡垒再次见到你
We’ll see you next time, here at the Fort!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生动有趣的介绍我们唱歌的原理!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李荣

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibJ2xmSJuHQ

相关推荐