ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

伤口是怎么愈合的 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

伤口是怎么愈合的

How Do Cuts Heal?

今天是个值得纪念的日子!
Today is the big day!
-[吱] -不 吱吱鼠 今天不是我的生日
[sueaks] No, Squeaks, it’s not my birthday…
不过 今天是我的手肘摘除绷带的日子!
But it is the day that I take the bandage off my elbow!
那天我正骑着车 然后滑了一跤
I was riding my bike the other day, and I had a little spill.
幸运的是 我没有伤得很重 但我的手肘却被划了一个大口子
Luckily, I wasn’t hurt too badly, but I did get a big cut on my elbow.
因此 我用温水和肥皂处理了一下我的手肘 并给它上了绷带
So I cleaned out the cut with warm water and soap, and put on a bandage.
但是 你看!
But check it out!
才过了一周 那个伤口就已经差不多消失了!
It’s only a week later, and the cut’s basically gone!
这是因为我们的身体有办法让割伤或者擦伤的部分
That’s because our body have a way to make cuts and scrapes get all
恢复或者愈合
better, or heal.
甚至是严重到出血的伤口也不例外
Even the ones that bleed.
血液通过 “血管” 在你的身体中循环
Blood travels through your body in what are called blood vessels.
这些血管就像是一些空心的管道
They’re kind of like straws or tubes.
大多数血管是长而有弹性的 这就意味着它们能够弯曲
Most blood vessels are long and flexible, which means they’re able to bend.
在你的皮肤下面就有许多非常细小的血管
There are lots of really tiny blood vessels right under your skin.
它们可比一根头发丝儿还要细小
And they can be thinner than a single hair!
当你受伤并且伤口出血的时候 其实是你的皮肤被开了个小口子
When you get a cut that bleeds, you end up with a hole in your skin
它的深度足够划伤这些细小的血管
that’s deep enough to break some of those tiny blood vessels.
你的身体在很短的时间内就能发现你受伤流血了 并立即开始采取行动
It doesn’t take long for your body to figure out that something’s wrong, and it starts
帮助伤口止血
to do something to stop the bleeding right away!
虽然血液看起来只是一种液体 但是血液中确实有一些
Even though blood looks like it’s just one liquid, there are actually a few different
不同的成分
ingredients in it.
比如血小板 它看上去就好像一些团块
Like platelets, which look like little blobs.
这些团快太小了 你根本看不见 不过在你的血液中确实有很多这样的血小板
They’re away too small for your eye to see, but there are lots of platelets in your blood,
并且它们能够填充划在你血管上的口子
and they start to fill up the hole your cut made in the blood vessel.
它们阻挡血液流出来的方式就好像塞子一样
They act like a plug to stop any more blood from getting out.
你的血液还能造出一些丝状的纤维 它们形成一种网状结构
Your blood also makes a bunch of stringy fibers, which form a kind of a net, or web.
血小板通过与这些网状物的相互粘合
The platelets stick to this web, and to each other,
构成了一块完全覆盖伤口的疤
making a lump that completely covers the cut.
不多时 这块疤的外部变干变硬
After a while, the lump dries out and gets hard.
这种变干变硬 呈现为褐色的血小板与纤维的组织 我们称之为 “痂”
We call this brown, hard lump of platelets and fibers a scab.
吱吱吱
[Squeaks squeaks thoughtfully]
你说的对!吱吱鼠
That’s true! Squeaks!
一块痂就好像一种通过身体自行生长出来的绷带!
A scab is a little like a bandage that the body can grow all by itself!
在这块痂的下面 你的身体正拼命地运作着——
Under the scab, your body is hard at work,
除掉那些在血小板将伤口塞住之前就进入到你身体的病菌
killing any germs that might have gotten inside of your body before the platelets plugged up the cut.
与此同时 你的身体还得修补血管上的口子 进而阻止血液的流出
Your body also fixes the holes in the blood vessels so that no more blood can leak out,
并且 新长出来的皮肤开始将伤口愈合
and it starts to close the cut with new skin.
在新皮肤逐渐生长 慢慢覆盖伤口的同时 痂开始脱落
As the new skin grows over the cut, the scab starts to get loose.
伤口愈合的差不多了 痂便完全脱落下来 而你的皮肤恢复得就像新的一样!
Once enough of the hole is closed, the scab falls off, and you’re as good as new!
以下 是重要的提醒!
Now, for the tough part.
不要去理会你的痂!虽然这常常很难办到
Even though it can be hard to do sometimes, leave your scabs alone!
不要自己揭开皮肤上的结痂 也不要拉扯它 甚至不要去挠它!
Don’t pick at them, pull them off, or even scratch them.
因为痂自有它重要的功能 那就是
Because the scab has an important job:
防止体外的病菌进入到你的身体里面
it keeps the germs that are outside of your body from getting inside of your body.
如果病菌进入到你的身体 它们就能引发感染
If germs get inside of your body, they can cause an infection,
这将使你的伤口伤得更加严重
which can make the cut hurt even worse.
如果你把痂扯下来 你也许会扯掉伤口上新长出来的皮肤
And if you pull a scab off, you might rip the skin that’s growing over the cut,
这将使你的身体从头开始愈合伤口
and your body would basically have to start all over again.
在止血 结痂 长新皮肤等一系列动作之后……
After stopping the bleeding, making a scab, and growing new skin,
现在看来 我的身体已经将我的伤口修补好啦!
it looks like my body’s all done fixing the cut I got.
嘿 吱吱鼠 想去骑自行车么?
Hey, Squeaks, wanna go for a bike ride?
(节目的最后)感谢收看我们的儿童科学秀!
Thanks for joining us at SciShow Kids!
你对自己的身体或者其他任何东西感到好奇么?
Do you have a question about your body, or anything else?
让你的大人帮你在视频的下方留言吧!或者 你也可以发送 e-mail 到:kids@scishow.com
Find a grown-up and ask them to help you leave a comment down below, or send us an email to kids@scishow.com!
感谢收看!下次在城堡里见!
Thanks! I’ll see you next time here at the Fort!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

伤口是怎么愈合的呢?这个小视频告诉你!轻松幽默,简单易懂~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

一路向前_京极夏呵呵如是说

审核员

vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLEdznnTT8s

相关推荐