未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给《死侍》换个结尾

How Deadpool Should Have Ended

我喜欢五!
Mi gusta cinco!
噢!
Ah!
四.
Four.
啊!正好在屁股中间!
Ugh! Right up main street!
呃!
ugh!
三 二 太蠢了!
Three, Two, STUPID!…
值了!
Worth it!
死侍.
Deadpool.
你为什么老数子弹?
Why are you counting bullets?
你为什么不从我们那么多武器中随便拿一个呢?
Why don’t you just pick up one of our many weapons?
好吧 这简单!
Well that’s simple!
因为这个造就了我…
Because this makes me…
看起来母语说的很…
look like one Bad…
糟…
Mother…
糕!
LANGUAGE!
什么!
What!
我来照顾它.
I took care of it.
还有语言!
And Language!
滚出我的电影 该死的……
Get out of my movie you f…
方言!
LANGUAGE!!!
*咕哝声*
*grunts*
啊!
Aaagh!
别担心!
Don’t worry!
我完全hold的住!
I’m totally on top of this!
啊!
Agh!
尽最大的!
Maximum!
努力!不 不 不!!
Effort! No NO NO!!
*尖叫*
*screams*
这就是我此生挚爱死的时候!
And THAT’s when the love of my life died!
不会感谢你的 少年泰坦!
No thanks to you, teen titans!
嘿! 我没让你把她从300英尺丢下去
Hey! I didn’t make you toss her off a 300 foot drop.
我尽最大努力了!
It was my maximum effort!
还有你是干什么的Micheal Bay?
And what are you Micheal Bay?
没有人要求你在我的老板战斗中弄了一场老掉牙的爆炸!
Nobody asked you to make a cliche explosion in the middle of MY boss battle!
Colossus需要我的帮忙.
Colossus needed my help.
那么 是的! 现在我孤身一人了.
So yeah! Now I’m alone.
我唯一的梦中情人…永远的去了…
The only girl of my dreams… gone forever…
多亏了X战警.
Thanks to the X-Men.
现在你知道 Firefly的粉丝什么感受了吧!
Now you know how Firefly fans feel.
太快了 超人!
Too Soon, Superman!
那么Ajax怎么样了?
So what happened to Ajax?
你是说Francis?
You mean Francis?
他葬身于那一堆碎石之下了.
He died under all that rubble.
你确定?
Are you sure?
好吧 他最好已经死了!
Well he better have!
要不然我找到他 就射穿他的头 然后用那个孔做…
If not I’m gonna find him, shoot him in the head, and then use the hole for…
停!
Stop!
这让我不舒服.
This is making me uncomfortable.
为什么 因为你是PG-13级的(适合13岁以下儿童观看的电影)?
Why because you’re PG-13?
你要说蝙蝠侠了吗?
Or were you gonna say BATMAN.
不! 我是… 我会说…
No! I was… I would say…
因为我是蝙蝠侠!
Because I’m Batman!
我们是PG-13级的电影?
Are we PG-13?
我一直以为是我们是一部简单的辅导级别电影.
I always thought we were a hard PG.
蓝光驱动的电影也许是限制级别的了.
Blu-ray might be rated R.
不是这样的!
That is a terrible idea!
呃 打扰一下 模仿者.
Uh excuse me, copycats.
我们正在说我死去的女朋友.
We were talking about MY dead girlfriend.
Wade 省省吧. 你都没爱过这个女孩儿.
Wade, please. You did not love this woman.
哦 真的! 好吧 金属Sack先生 关于此事你知道什么?
Oh really! Well what do you know about it Mr. Metal Sack?
我想你只是喜欢她的
I think you only enjoyed her for…
性感的时候.
sexy times.
什么!?不是这样的.
What!? That is not true.
Vanessa和我在一起时会有奇妙的科幻归属感
Vanessa and I also made amazing sci-fi references together.
我爱那个女孩!
I loved that girl!
有点蒙太奇,就像拥有了全世界!
There was a montage and everything!
我没联系她 因为…
I didn’t call her because…
我现在太丑了.
I’m ugly now.
那太糟糕了.
That’s too bad.
如果你没先联系我们 野兽本性大概已经使你解脱了吧.
Beast probably would’ve helped you out if you had just called us first.
我会杀了你的 小女孩儿!
I am going to kill you, little girl!
不太友善呢.
That’s not nice.
你以为制片商会为野兽买单吗!
You think the studio could afford Beast!?
你不能杀你的敌人 Wade.
You can’t just murder your enemies, Wade.
杀人是错的.
Killing is wrong.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
超人杀人了呀.
Superman does it.
我杀的不仅仅是自己的敌人!
I do NOT just murder my enemies!
你是对的. 在被摧毁的城市里 不是每个人都是你的敌人.
You’re right. Not EVERYONE in that destroyed city was your enemy.
哦 天哪! 开火.
Ooooh dear! Shots fired.
看哪! 死侍明白了.
See! Deadpool gets it.
我们真的要再做一次吗?
Are we really gonna do this AGAIN?
你这个怪物.
You’re a monster.
哦 我的天哪! 我拯救了地球 Bruce!
Oh my gosh! I Saved the Earth, Bruce!
拯救了它.
SAVED IT.
你已经被禁言了.
You’ve got to be stopped!
我想你们应该各自清醒一下了.
I feel like you guys need to be alone.
抱歉.哦. 不要起来.
Excuse me. Oh. Don’t get up.
我可不想这样强制挪位的
Wouldn’t want to have to animate you in a different position for a change.
就是 是. 起来!
Just uh.. Yeah. Get off me!
呃呵!
Uh huh!
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我要找个麻烦多的地方.
I’m gonna go find a place with a little more trouble.
天哪! 看看这些车!
Good Lord! Look at those cars!
这个2007是什么?
What is this 2007?
然后他刺我的腿 我仍没有流血!
And then he stabbed me in the leg, and I still didn’t bleed out!
你没有任何治愈力吗?
And you don’t have any healing powers?
没有.
Nope.
哇!
Wow!
喂 Francis!
Hello, Francis!
Wade 你会…
Wade Wil…
现在((哔))死透了!
Now ((bleep)) DIE ALREADY!
((哔))
((bleep))
真的有哔哔声? 这里吗?
Bleeps really?! Here?
*叹息*
*groan*
((哔))
((bleep))
*叹气*终于完了!
*sigh* Finally!
复仇故事…伙计们 我对么?
Revenge stories… am I right guys?
嘿 可以给我一些墨西哥炸卷饼吗?
Hey can I get some chimichangas?
哦 我怕这里不欢迎你 Van Wilder.
Oh I’m afraid you aren’t welcome here, Van Wilder.
是的! 反英雄.*邪恶的笑声*
Yes! Anti-hero. *evil laugh*
什么!需要我说多少次?
What! How many times do I have to say this?
我不是((哔))英雄!
I am not a ((bleep)) hero!
你不邪恶.
You aren’t evil.
我使每个人都恨GreenqLantern.
I made everyone hate Green Lantern.
那就是邪恶.
That’s kind of evil.
但是在你身上还是有好的…
But there is still good in you…
那么 离开我们吧!
so leave us!
呃…好吧.
Ugh… fine.
我会跟你们一起离开老死侍的.
But I’m leaving the old Deadpool with you guys.
等下不!请不要这样!啊~!
Wait NO! Please don’t! AAAAAGH!
没人喜欢那样的死侍!
Nobody likes THAT Deadpool!
啊.呃~.
Ugggggh.
嘿~耶!
Heeeeeeyeah!
宝贝我想开枪!
I wanna Shoot baby!
射击.
Shoot.
开枪 刺 开枪
Shoot stab shoot
开枪 刺 开枪.
Shoot stab shoot.
开枪 刺 开枪 开枪 刺 开枪 开枪 刺 开枪.
Shoot stab shoot stab shoot stab shoot.
开枪 刺 开枪
Shoot stab shoot
开枪 刺 开枪
Shoot stab shoot
开枪 刺 开枪 开枪 刺 开枪 开枪 刺 开枪
Shoot stab shoot stab shoot stab shoot
死侍开枪
Deadpool shoot
死侍 开枪
Deadpool shoot
死侍 刺 开枪 开枪
Deadpool stab and shoot and shoot
刺 开枪
Stab and shoot
刺 开枪 刺 开枪 刺 开枪 刺 开枪
Stab and shoot stab shoot stab and shoot stab and shoot
宝贝
Baby
恰恰
Chicachica
啊~ 是的!
Aaaaawwe Yeah!
感谢你们的收看! 感谢收看!
Thank YOU for watching!
我们希望你们喜欢我们视频.
We hope you enjoyed our video.
我们还有其他平缓流畅的视频供你们欣赏…
We have some other silky smooth videos for you to enjoy…
只需点击一下就可以观看了.
Just give one a little click and see where it takes ya.
或者你们可以进入我们其中一个可爱可爱的链接里…
Or you can go to one of our lovely lovely links…
性感性感的独角兽会让你们精疲力尽的.
That were just pooped out by this sexy sexy unicorn.
麽嗯
MmmmmmHmmmmm
到此完!
That’s all for now!
北鼻 我们下次见喽!
We’ll see you next time, baby.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】Rhea

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vbEcTIAdPs

相关推荐