ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何制作美味的可颂 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何制作美味的可颂

How Croissants Are Made • Tasty

可颂制作方法
I’m Keith Cohen. I’m the owner of Orwashers Bakery.
我是Orwashers面包房的老板Keith Cohen
We’re in one of New York City’s oldest and most iconic food establishments.
本店是纽约最老牌 最具代表性的食品企业之一
And this is how we make our croissants.
带你们了解一下可颂的制作过程
I wanna take this opportunity to introduce Youssouf.
先向大家介绍Youssouf
He is our croissant master.
他是我们的可颂制作大师
Here in our giant mixer,
在超大号搅拌器中
we are gonna add flour, milk, salt, sugar, milk powder.
加入面粉 牛奶 盐 糖 奶粉
He adds milk powder because it adds,
选择奶粉而不是牛奶
it’s dehydrated, so it acts more as a solid.
是因为奶粉可以作为固体来使用
When we first met Youssouf,
我们第一次跟Youssouf见面时
we tasted his croissant,
尝了他做的可颂
so, when you look at it and you taste it,
那样的外观 那样的味道
you don’t change his recipe.
他的配方不需要任何改变
Yeast, water.
酵母 水
Ice water is very important, especially during the summer.
用冰水很重要 尤其是在夏天
It brings the mix temperature down.
可以让混合物的温度降低
So you don’t want too hot of a dough
面团温度不能过高
because what’s gonna happen is, A, the dough is gonna proof,
否则面团会发酵
but more importantly,
而且更重要的是
your butter is gonna start to break down.
温度高会使黄油水油分离
And finally, butter.
最后放入黄油
We source our butter from France.
我们选用的是法国黄油
Every country has their own terroir.
因为每个国家的水土不同
Because butter is so integral to the taste of the croissant,
而黄油对可颂的口感起着决定性的作用
we felt it necessary.
所以这样做很有必要
Once the dough is mixed, we wanna be able to pull it out
面团混合好之后就可以取出来
and chunk it into six-kilo increments.
切成六公斤重的大块
Much like a lot what we do here, there’s a resting period.
醒发阶段是很多产品的必经阶段
Pre-shape gives strength.
通过预整形使面团具有延展性
It’s one of the critical things, almost like bread,
就像制作面包一样
is you have to give strength to your dough.
让面团有延展性是很关键的步骤之一
In order to pre-shape it,
给面团预整形时
you wanna make sure you’re gentle with the dough,
对面团处理的动作要轻柔
and you wanna fold it under itself without damaging it too much.
向下折叠面团 尽量不要破坏面团的组织
That dough has to have that stretch and that shine.
面团要光滑且达到完全阶段
When we talk about letting the dough proof or rest,
当面团发酵或者醒发的时候
you’ll also see about a doubling in the size of the volume.
能看到面团体积会增大一倍
You’re gonna punch the dough down
在面团增大一倍之后
after it’s doubled in size.
把它拍扁
It’s gonna give it a time to deflate,
这样可以让面团排气缩小
you’ll take a little bit out of the gas.
部分气体被按压挤出
It will tighten up on you a little bit,
面团会变得紧实一点
and it’ll be ready for the freezing process.
然后就可以进入冷藏发酵阶段了
During the freezing process,
在冷藏发酵过程中
because we’re not doing blast freezing, the dough is still fermenting,
因为不是速冻 所以面团仍在发酵
which is also very important.
这也是非常重要的步骤
One of the keys to croissants are,
制作可颂有一个很关键的步骤
there’s not only butter in the dough,
不仅要把黄油揉进面团里
but there’s butter that gets laminated into the dough.
还要在面团之间分层夹上黄油
So you’re putting dough with butter sandwiched,
像做三明治一样把黄油加在面团中间
and then you are passing it through a sheeter,
然后让它通过轧面机
which stretches out the dough
面团就会被压扁平
and makes it a little bit thinner.
变的比之前薄一些
Again, what you’re looking for is that layered effect.
我们想要达到的是可颂独有的分层感
The way you’re able to do that is through
可以反复折叠翻转面团
folding the dough again and turning it,
让面团分层指数级增长
so it becomes exponential.
来达到目的
Don’t hold me to my math,
不要让我做数学题
but once you have four layers, your next set,
不过要是有四层的话 再折叠一次
you will probably have somewhere around 16 layers.
就会获得大概十六层
And the sign of a good croissant is
能清晰看到的分层
you should be able to see the laminates.
是优秀可颂的标志
Once it’s finalized sheeting, it’s now ready for cutting.
压制完成的面片 就可以分割了
So we have to have a 10-foot table.
我们需要用10英尺长的桌子
Now so we can lay out the entire sheet.
把整张面片铺在桌子上
And again, it is about the timing,
因为这个步骤对时间要求很高
so we’re able to cut it quickly.
我们需要快速完成分割
After it gets cut into strips,
先把面片切成条状
it now has to be cut on the angle,
再沿对角线切一刀
so you can get that beautiful triangle.
就切出了漂亮的三角形
The shape of our croissants aren’t crescent,
我们的可颂不是牛角形的
they are oblong.
是椭圆形的
Youssouf has developed, I believe it’s somewhat
我觉得Youssouf有他自己
his own technique of taking the croissant
独特的可颂整形方法
and giving it a little bit of a stretch.
一边卷一边轻微抻拉
And with each little stretch or each little pat that you see it does,
你可以看到 随着每一次抻拉和按压
it gives a little bit extra,
面片都会变长一点
so you get an extra roll,
卷的圈数更多
and at the same time, it gives it a little bit more strength.
同时 也让面片更有韧性
So in addition to our regular croissant,
我们除了常规的可颂产品
we do a pain au chocolat.
还有巧克力可颂
It’s a little bit easier to roll,
这个卷起来要简单点
but again, there is a technique,
但是我们卷巧克力棒时
the way we use the chocolate batons
也是有技巧的
and making sure that it’s rolled tight enough
要确保巧克力棒卷的足够紧
so they don’t melt when they’re baked.
这样烘烤的时候才不会融化
Once again here, temperature’s working against us.
室内温度会影响到制作过程
Once we’re done rolling for a particular sheet,
当一烤盘面片卷完之后
whether it’s a plain croissant or a pain au chocolat,
无论是普通可颂还是巧克力可颂
we’re going to put it right back in the freezer.
我们都会立刻把烤盘放回冰箱里
The proofing stage is a highly critical stage for croissants.
可颂的最终发酵阶段十分关键
Things that get overproofed
过度发酵的可颂
could have a tendency to collapse in the oven,
在烘烤时会塌陷
and, or one of the key indicators is the butter coming out of the product.
室温过高也是导致黄油漏出的关键原因之一
The egg wash gives a nice shine to it, it’s more aesthetics.
刷上蛋液能让表面有光泽 更加美观
We bake our croissants off at 350 degrees in a convection oven.
将可颂放入350摄氏度的烤箱烘烤
What’s happening now?
这个阶段要做的
Now that the heat is starting to bake the croissant,
是让可颂接受烘烤
again, you are getting some oven spring to it,
烤箱里就像春暖花开一般
you are developing that beautiful honeycomb interior,
美丽的蜂窝组织正在形成
the butter is starting to melt throughout the product,
可颂里的黄油开始融化
not completely out of the product,
但不会完全流出来
but into the product itself,
而是留在可颂里
and again, through the Maillard reaction,
在此期间 美拉德反应使得
you’re getting a beautiful, crisp crust to it.
可颂的外皮又酥脆又漂亮
Best time to enjoy a croissant
品尝可颂的最佳时间
is when it’s room temperature.
是在它降温到室温时
You’re allowing the butter to get reabsorbed into it
这时黄油被重新吸收回去
and allow some of the gas to escape.
烘焙时产生的一些气体也已排出
It’s very important to achieve
想尝到最完美的味道
all your full flavors after the product reaches room temperature.
让产品恢复到室温再吃是非常重要的
When you cut it open, you will see this beautiful honeycomb interior,
把它切开时 能看到里面美丽的蜂窝组织
and that is really one of the keys to a great croissant.
这也是决定可颂是否美味的关键因素
On a well-baked croissant,
一个完美烤制的可颂
you should have a beautiful crackle to the crust,
应该是外皮美丽酥脆
and you should have a soft and supple interior,
而内部柔韧松软
and the butter, if it’s high-quality,
再加上高质量的黄油
should taste very, very neutral.
味道是非常非常纯正的
To me, croissants are the epitome of French baking.
对我来说 可颂是法式烘焙的经典象征
And that is how croissants are made.
可颂的制作过程就是这样的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来自美国老牌面包店的独家秘方,教你如何制作一个外皮酥脆内部松软的可颂

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

綝飛

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beOxJm1_tbk

相关推荐