未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《美女与野兽》该怎么结局

How Beauty and the Beast Should Have Ended (1991)

很久很久以前 在一个遥远的地方
Once upon a time in a faraway land…
里面住着一个年轻孤独的王子 但他拥有他想要的一切
a young prince lived alone but had everything his heart desired…
额……除了父母
um… except parents apparently.
这个王子当时只有十一岁
The Prince was only 11 years old.
其实我觉得这显然不合理
I think it’s not completely clear anyway
反正他确实被宠坏了
He was a super selfish spoiled brat
尽管有一群仆人 但是奇怪的是他自己亲自去应门
But weirdly, despite a large staff, he still answers his own castle door
有一天晚上 一个又冷又饿的老太太出现了 她想找个栖身之地
One night a haggard old lady showed up needing shelter,
但是王子拒绝了这个超级丑的老太太
but the prince dismissed her who being super ugly
突然这老太太就变成了一个美人
Suddenly she became a beautiful enchantress
所以这个王子立马把门甩上了
So the prince immediately slammed the door
开玩笑 他看过自杀小队而且那个电影太差劲了
because well he saw suicide squad and that movie sucked.
贝儿 你和我在一起开心吗
Belle, are you happy here with me?
嗯嗯 当然
Well… Yes.
怎么了 如果能再见我爸爸一面 我会更开心 我真的很想念爸爸
What is it? If only I could see my father again. I miss him so much.
嗯 好吧 你能再见他的
Hmm… Well, you can!
你可以在我的魔法镜见到他
You can look at him in my magic mirror
好吧 我知道这很蠢 你还是直接把他带来吧
Uh but that’s silly. Just bring him here.
让他住这儿?
Like to live?
对 这城堡那么大 而且他知道我们在谈恋爱
Yeah this castle is huge and he already knows about us.
他可以直接搬过来和我们一起住
He should just live here with us.
你说真的?
Do you mean it?
当然
Of course!
除非你还想过回原来的乡村生活
I mean unless you want to go back to your provincial life.
当然不 整个村子都觉得我们是疯子
No! That town thinks we’re crazy!
过去我歌颂过那个小镇 想住在比那破地方更好的地方
I sang a whole song about it and wanting more than that stupid place,
那就这么定了 你和你爸爸都来这儿住
Then it’s settled! You and your dad will live here!
作为我的客人 而不是犯人 嘿嘿
But not as my prisoners, but as guest. hehe.
哈哈哈哈
haw haw haw
作为……我们的……
Be…. Our…..
别 别 停 我们还在说话呢
No! No, stop. We’re talking.
哦 兽兽 我爱你
Oh Beast! I love you!
美人儿
Sweet.
好吧 这确实有点儿傻
okay that was a little sappy
但是这才是它应该有的结局
this is how it really should have ended

*grunts*
至少我和你见了最后一面
At least I got to see you one last time.
啊~~
Ugaghhhhhhh.
[哭声]
*crying*
我爱你
I love you.
啊~~ 哦~~ 我伤口疼
Ooooh! I’ve still been stabbed!
嗷~~
Ugh!

Oh no!
加斯顿刺到我的肾了 啊啊啊~~ 还射了我一剑
Yeah Gaston stabbed me in the kidneys ah and shot me with an arrow!
诶……我还是要死了
Eeehh I’m still dying.

No!
可悲的是 诅咒只能被刺伤解开
Sadly the curse said nothing not puncture wounds
兽兽 我爱你
Beast! I love you!
而且 我的名字不是野兽 你知道吧
Also… my name is not Beast you know.
你从来没有自我介绍过
You never introduced yourself.
你也从没问过啊
Well you never asked either.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你真是有趣……
You really are a funny…
美人儿
girl……
死……
Deeeeaaaaah
我死鸟……
I’m deaaaaad.
好吧……至少我们不用再当家具了
Well at least we aren’t furniture anymore!
监狱囚客
Prison Guest!
监狱囚客
Prison Guest!
斯德哥尔摩大法好
Stockholm syndrome is the BEST!
等等 不不不 这不是我 亲爱的
Oh wait. No, no, it’s not my dear.
你应该厌恶野兽的
this beast you should detest.
烛台 钟表 唱又跳
Candles and clocks sing and twirl
帮他们主人的计划 好好得逞
Let their master’s plan unfurl.
这群帮凶帮着绑架小女孩儿
The accessories are accessory to kidnapping a girl,
虽然他们被诅咒了……但没有关系咯
But they’re cursed so it’s cool!
拜托 姑娘你别傻
Come on girl don’t be a fool.
跳舞和鸟食没什么特别
Dancing and birdseed should not impress
这是个乌龙爱情故事
A messed up love story!
贝儿喜欢兽兽
Belle has a thing for Beasts.
监狱囚客 监狱囚客 监狱囚客~~
Prison guest! Prison Guest! PRISON GUEST!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这个视频讲述了《美女与野兽》这个童话中的种种不合理

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Nicole

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hm9ezomDhQ

相关推荐