ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

芭蕾舞者如何定制舞鞋? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

芭蕾舞者如何定制舞鞋?

How Ballerinas Customize Their Pointe Shoes

Pop it like that.
像这样掰足尖鞋
芭蕾舞者是如何定制舞鞋的?
Hi, I’m Olivia Boisson.
大家好 我是Olivia Boisson
I am a corps de ballet member with the New York City Ballet.
纽约城市芭蕾舞团的一名芭蕾舞演员
Every dancer is trying to
每个舞者都尽量
make their pointe shoe a part of them,
让足尖鞋成为她们身体的一部分
so they wanna mold it to their foot as much as possible.
因此她们尽可能塑造适合自己脚型的舞鞋
So there’s a lot involved to make that happen.
实现这个目标需要做出很多努力
It’s really important,
这很重要
because we have them on from 10 am. to 11 pm. ,
因为我们要从上午十点一直穿到晚上十一点
so you wanna make sure that there’s nothing bothering you.
所以你要确保没什么让你不适
So you fix them and fix them until they’re right.
因此你要不断调整舞鞋至合脚
If I’m performing and rehearsing a lot,
如果我一直表演 多次排练
it could be up to three pairs a day.
一天要换三双舞鞋
They aren’t very strong
当你穿着舞鞋跳一整天舞
when you’re working with them all day.
很显然 它们就没那么耐穿了
So, they typically do die pretty fast.
因此 它们很快就报废了
Regular ballet flats are just very soft.
普通的芭蕾舞平底鞋非常柔软
They are usually canvas or leather.
通常由帆布或皮革制成
You can’t go up en pointe with them.
你不能把足尖鞋与之相提并论
Pointe shoes are normally a bit harder so that you can get up on your toes.
正常来说 足尖鞋更硬 这样你才能踮起脚尖
And men typically wear the ballet flats,
男性芭蕾舞者总是穿平底舞鞋
and women normally wear them to warm up, but not always.
女性舞者一般会穿它们热身 但也不常穿
Pointe shoes are around 80 to 90 dollars a pair.
足尖鞋大概八十至九十美元一双
At least that’s how much they were when I was growing up.
至少在我小时候是这个价钱
But the company gives all the pointe shoes for free,
现在公司免费提供足尖鞋
so we have as many as we need.
所以我们需要多少就有多少
Every dancer sews their pointe shoes differently.
每个舞者缝制足尖鞋的方式都各不相同
All to support your ankle in different ways.
方法不同 都是为了支撑你的脚踝
I put mine a little bit further forward,
我在接缝处再往前一些缝制我的鞋
probably like an inch away from this seam.
大概一英寸远
I just gonna smooth the box.
我要把鞋头弄得平滑
The box is where your toes go,
鞋头是你脚趾所处之地
and it’s typically pretty tough
你拿到一双新鞋时
and pretty hard when you get a new shoe.
它的鞋头通常相当牢固 坚硬
And so you want it to be a little bit more malleable
因此你想让它稍微更有韧性一些
so that you can move your toes inside the box.
这样能把脚趾塞进去
So I’m gonna swish them.
所以我要去弄软鞋头
I need to be able to move that part,
我需要移动鞋板部分
so I’m gonna stick my heel in the middle,
所以我用脚后跟踩住鞋子中部
and pop it like that.
然后那样挤压它
So that now I can bend this part of the shoe.
所以现在我能掰弯鞋子这一部分
This is called the shank.
这部分叫做鞋板
It’s kind of like your arch support.
这有点像足弓支撑
But you want it to bend,
但你想让鞋板弯一点
so that you can point your foot.
这样你就能立脚尖了
So now they bend in here and they bend here,
所以现在鞋头软一些 鞋板弯一些
so it’s a little easier for me to get my foot in there.
这样我就更容易穿了
Now I’m gonna bang them
现在我要敲击舞鞋了
because they’re still pretty loud.
因为跳舞时它们仍会发出很响的声音
And when you are dancing it’s very distracting.
这让人很分神
I usually will put a little Second Skin.
我总是用“第二层皮肤”缠脚
They are like little gel squares.
它们像小凝胶块
So, I usually put them at the tips of my big toes,
所以我总是把它们贴在大脚趾头上
cause that is where most of the pressure is when I’m en pointe
因为当我在立足尖时 大脚趾头受压最大
and then I tape them so they stay on.
然后我用胶带缠一遍 不让它们掉下来
And then I’m gonna put an elastic here,
然后把橡皮圈放在脚腕处
and then I’m gonna put my paper towels on.
再用纸巾包住脚尖
I just wanna get a good bend in my shoe,
我仅仅想让鞋子韧性好 容易弯折
which is why I’m like pushing them out like this.
所以我喜欢像这样把脚向前突出
Feel pretty good.
感觉相当好
Alright, so now the bottom of the shoe is all,
好了 现在鞋底没那么滑
not that smooth, so it’s hard to like, slip.
所以很少出现滑倒之类的事故
So this is rosin.
这是松香
you can like, smash it and it becomes powder and you kind of
你可以把它踩成粉末状
just wipe your foot.
然后蹭到鞋底上
Like, the edges are slippery
鞋边可能有些滑
and that’s a lot less, slippery.
现在就没那么滑了
Sometimes the very tip here will get very soft.
有时候 最上面的鞋头部分会过于软化
So then I will use this hot glue
因此我会使用热溶胶
to harden it back up again.
再把它变硬
That way you don’t have to like, sew a whole new shoe.
这样的话 你就没必要再去缝制一双新舞鞋
You can sort of make this last a little bit longer.
舞鞋寿命能稍稍延长一些
Some dancers will put it on the outside.
有些舞者把热熔胶涂在外面
Sometimes they do that to give it a little bit more support at the top,
有时这样做是让鞋头更硬 有足够的支撑力
so that it’s not so soft when you get up.
以便你立足尖时 能站的起来
So the new pair, it just really keeps you all the way up.
一双新的足尖鞋能让你一直保持站立
With the dead pair, it’d get really soft in here.
而坏掉的鞋子 鞋头太柔软了
Everything would just be much more soft.
其实所有部分都更加柔软
So it’s harder to dance hours and hours
这样长时间跳舞 非常难
when the shoe isn’t keeping you up.
一旦你的舞鞋不再能支撑你立起来
You have to do a lot more work.
你可有的忙了

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频会让你对芭蕾舞鞋的一个方面有所了解

听录译者

西西弗与加缪

翻译译者

persist

审核员

审核员J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tISaWeO9q8

相关推荐