ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你有多想成功? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你有多想成功?

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? (SUCCESS) - STUDY MOTIVATION

你的一天只有24个小时
If you only have 24 hours in a day,
你成功与否取决于你如何利用这24个小时
your success is dependent upon how you use the 24.
你们听我说 人人谈论奥普拉·温弗里
You got to hear me people talk about Oprah Winfrey,
人人谈论泰德·特纳 沃伦·巴菲特 但是我
you know Ted Turner, Warren Buffett, listen to me.
我才不在乎你赚多少钱
I don’t care how much money you make.
你们一天只有24小时
You only get 24 hours in a day
奥普拉和破产者的区别就是
and the difference between Oprah and the person that’s broke
奥普拉明智地使用自己的24小时
is Oprah uses her 24 hours wisely.
就是这样 听我说 这就是区别
That’s it. Listen to me, that’s it.
你有24小时
You get 24.
我不在乎你是否一无所有 是否在贫民窟长大
I don’t care if you broke, you grew up broke,
是否在金玉满堂的环绕中长大
I don’t care if you grew up rich
我不关心你是否读过大学
I don’t care if you’re in college,
还是没读过大学 你只有24小时
you’re not in college, you only get 24 hours
我确实在吹捧时间的价值
and I blew up literally.
我高中辍学
I went from being a high school dropout to
六个月内卖了6000本书
selling 6,000 books in less than six months.
怎么做到的?
What happened?
用每天的24小时
About 24 hours.
我就说 好的 艾瑞克 你得抓紧你的24小时
I was like okay Eric you got to get a grip on your 24 hours
因为你要用你的余生
because you bout to be broke for
和破产做较量
the rest of your life and
这就是我对你的要求
that’s all I need you to do for me.
如果你写下你的24小时计划
I can tell you all about your life
我就能据此推断出你的余生
if you just write down your 24 hours schedule for me.
你把你的计划拿给我
You let me look at it,
我就能判断你5年后的样子
I can tell you where you going to be in 5 years,
10年后的样子
I can tell you where you’re going to be in ten years,
我就能告诉你长此以往20年后你会变成什么样
I can tell you where you’re going to be 20 years if you keep that schedule.
我读八年级时
I had a teacher in eighth grade,
有老师说我考不上高中
eighth grade tell me I wasn’t gonna make it to high school.
这个老师说我愚笨
Eighth grade I had a teacher telling me that foolishness
而我做了什么呢
and what did I do
我向他们证明我在高中就是混日子的
I prove them right I went to high school wiling out.
九年级时 消磨度日的我被学校开除了
Ninth grade year wiled out so bad that school kicked me out.
他们说 我们受不了你了 滚蛋吧
They was like you, we can’t even take this no more, kick you out.
我去了另一所学校
Go to another school,
又被开除了
I completely flunk that.
到第三所学校时 我终于总结出了我的行动规律
Go to a third school and finally begin to get my act together.
我证明了 但凡不信任我的人你们都对了
I’ve proven everybody who did not believe in me right
但凡信任我的人你们做错了
and the few people who did believe in me, I proved them wrong.
然后现在我们还要解决“内心”这个问题
Again we dealing with, it matters of the heart now.
很多时候我们就浑浑噩噩地度日
A lot of times we behave in the way we
因为我们感觉不到活着的价值和意义
behave because we don’t feel like we got worth or value.
我们没有意识到自己有什么 自己是谁
We don’t really recognize the heritage or who we are and
自己能做什么
what we can do
所以我们就随随便便
so we just on that I’m just going to do whatever and
博他人一乐
get a couple of laughs
但是当你意识到自己有多棒
but when you recognize how great you are,
当你意识到自己有冠军的潜质
when you recognize that champion that’s inside you
你就会说 我要想获得必须付出更多
you’ll say you know what I got more to give.
那里有比现实生活更多的东西
There’s more than life than this right here.
而我值得更好的
I deserve better.
你值得更好的
You deserve better
然后就会说 我要做的就是
and then you’ll say you know what, what I’m going to do
向那些不信任我的人证明他们错了
I’m gonna prove everybody who didn’t believe in me wrong
并且不辜负那些信任我的几个人
and the few people who do believe in me imma prove them right
当你做这些时 你生命中的一切都发生了变化
and when you do that everything inside your life changes.
在做决定之前 我就问自己
I just started saying before I make decisions,
我要做的事情
I just started saying okay, is this going
会让我母亲骄傲吗
to make my momma proud
还是那些恨我的人
or all the people that’s hating on me
会指着我说“看吧 我早就知道你不行”
it’s just going to make them say ‘see, I told you.’
以印度为例
I’m in India speaking,
我发现在印度文化中
I’ve found out the culture in India there,
班加罗尔有最高的自杀率
in Bangalore I was has the highest suicide rate
因为那些在高中表现不好的孩子会自杀
because if these kids do not do well in high school
他们知道自己上不了大学
they know they won’t go to college and
自己的余生将以贫困终结
they know for the rest of their life they’ll end up with poverty
他们说 我宁愿死也不想贫穷
and they said I’d rather die than be in poverty.
这就是绝望
That’s what you call desperation.
不论世界给你什么 你就这样抱守残缺吗?
What, you’re going to settle for whatever the world gives you?
你要止步于你父母目前这样的生活吗?
You’re going to settle for living how your mom and dad live now?
我年轻的朋友们
I’m telling you all my young friends,
请不要安于现状
you ain’t gotta settle for that.
我想通过努力学习变成成功的人
我会向大家证明我能做到
我可以
大多数人认为
Most people think that
社会等级的高低是天生注定的
the people that are at a very high level in society are cut from a different cloth.
他们认为富人不像自己 人家血统高贵
They think that they’re, they’re literally a different breed than them
人家有资源去占有更多财富
and that they’re and that they can’t get those things.
这种看法很有趣 是吗
So that’s kind of interesting right
人类爆发出的神秘力量
and it’s always kind of a shocker to have the,
往往令人震惊
the myth of that person burst
——这才是关键
but see here’s the thing.
虽然我们生而不同
Although we’re not cut from a different cloth,
但我们的不同中却体现着一致性
the fact that I mastered consistency is the difference
而许多人并没有注意到这一点
and most people will never do that.
没有人想要你成功 对吗?
No one wants you to succeed right?
只有你妈妈 不 你妈妈也不想让你成功
Only your mom and even your mom doesn’t want you to succeed
因为她怕你不再需要她
cause she’s afraid you’re not gonna call her back.
你的大脑也不想让你成功
Your brain doesn’t want you to be a big success.
你的大脑就想让你活着
Your brain just wants to keep you alive.
你的大脑衷心期盼你
All your brain wants you to do
生一两个孩子
is just pump out one or two kids
好延续后代 就这些
so that the DNA can continue on, that’s it.
你的大脑会戏弄你
Your brain will trick you.
你是你自己最大的敌人
You are your own worst enemy.
我知道如果我不想失败 不想被这些靡靡之音渗透
I know that if I fail to do that, that I am not instilling those habits,
我就得有一个宏伟的目标
that’s going to have, going to have a big-picture long-term goal.
哥们儿 大家总觉得天才触不可及
Dudes, talent is overrated homie.
而我的伟大其实一文不值
There’s no price too great for me.
我根本算不上伟大
There’s nothing too great.
如果需要 我可以为了梦想而死
I would die for, for my dreams.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
但我仍然会为我的梦想而冒险
I’m willing to risk it.
我觉得没什么伟大的东西
There’s, there’s nothing too great,
因为我无意追求 当然就没有结果
there’s no amount that I’m not willing to go
我练习到很晚
每日如此
但你可以完成你想做的一切
but you could accomplish anything you want man.
如果你真的想的话 对吗?
If you’re willing to do it. Right?
当你不止一次意识到你所想的自己并不是真正的自己
But again you’ll realize that what you think you are is not what you are.
此时你就变成了他人
You become something else.
你真的变成了他人
You literally become something else.
如果你想变得孜孜不倦
If you want to be someone who’s tireless
你就不能被累趴下
you cannot be tired down,
你就得变成他人
you’ll become something else.
那样你就不会有一个正常人有的限制
So you don’t have those limitations a normal human being has,
你没有限制
you don’t have that
因为你是他人
because you become something else.
你变成了某种
You become something that embodies
你试图追求的某些事物
certain things that you’re trying to move forward.
你将走很长的路
You’ll go to any length,
不知疲累
so you’re not going get tired
因为你努力时 信念伴你左右
because that because do that, at that point you have God on your side.
你甚至变得不像你自己
That’s not even you anymore dude.
你知道这种状态如何达到吗?
It’s like, you know how?
一次关注的事情不超过三件
What I do is I focus on maybe one or two or three things at a time
然后着手去做
and then I just do it
完成之后
and then I get that done
再进行下一件事
and then I do the next thing
这样今日事毕 我就能开始新计划
and then I get that done and then I do the next thing.
没人推你向前
No one’s going to put you on.
你得自己督促自己
You got, you have to put yourself on.
没有人会推你一把
No one’s going to put you on.
你要做出选择
So, so you make that choice
列下你的小任务 专注去做
you just do your small tasks and you do it
但这个简单的道理却没人愿意听
but see no one wants to hear that.
成功在于安静地脚踏实地
Success is about just quiet little actions.
排除那些不必要的动作
Getting rid of anything that’s unnecessary.
成功在于安静运行的日常小任务
Success is like a quiet daily set oftasks, real small.
真正的小任务
Real real small.
它们从不喧闹
It’s very quiet.
成功是个安静的过程
It’s a very quiet process
你只在内心描绘蓝图
where you’re just drawing your state from within yourself
但在做那些小任务时
doing these like simple little tasks
你能从中找到自己的热爱
but finding love in those simple little tasks.
奋斗之路没有欢呼声
It’s not this big rah-rah speech where you do this one thing and
也没有神迹降临
something big happens.
我很累
I’m tired.
我不想干下去
I don’t want to do it
我有一百万个借口去放弃
and I got a million reasons not to do it
但我对自己说 如果我连这都坚持不下去
but what I do is I make the choice that I say if I can’t make myself go do this,
如何实现我的梦想呢?
how am I going to live my dreams?
我发现如果我错过了今天
I found that if I miss one day,
我就会错过每一天
I will miss every day.
订阅我们的频道Motivation2Study就能获取每周日的最新视频

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

送给那些在考试面前非常努力非常焦虑的孩子。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwkyVjAHnZE

相关推荐