未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

自闭症是什么感觉

How Autism Feels, From the Inside | Op-Docs

“There’s no such thing as completely normal.
世上不存在完全正常的人
I mean, there’s some people with holidaysiac.
我是说 有些人喜欢过节日
That would mean somebody who is addicted to holidays,
或者说有人特别沉迷过假日
birthdays, death dates, and other anniversaries.
生日 忌日 还有其他的纪念日
Impersonates.
模仿
Somebody who is addicted to different voice impersonations
有的人沉迷于模仿不同的声音
and they cannot find their home voice
却找不回自己本来的声音
and some people may be stuck with it.
有的人可能会被迫接受这一点
I mean, there’s some people with disabilities
我是说 有一些残疾人
who want to try to be normal and to fit in.
也想像正常人一样 融入社会
But being a person with Asperger’s,
但作为一个阿斯伯格综合症患者
they may have some very clever ideas
他们可能会有些非常一些聪明的想法
that may become unheard of in the normal world.
放在正常世界中 却有些骇人听闻
well, in terms of growing up,
成长过程中
I preferred to mostly play on my own.
大多数时间我更喜欢独自玩耍
When I was at kindergarten,
当我上幼儿园时
I preferred to be rocking on the rocking horse.
我喜欢坐在摇摆木马上晃来晃去
And the teachers were trying to encourage me
老师们尝试鼓励我
to interact with the other children.
与其他孩子交流
The horse then was taken away.
然后带走了摇摆木马
But I preferred, even without the horse to sort of,
但即使没有摇摆木马这种东西
play or do things on my own.
我也更喜欢一个人独来独往
Autism affects my life in several ways.
自闭症从几个方面影响了我的生活
I have to, sort of, know on a repetitious level,
我必须不断重复
like, how to do things accordingly.
才能学会怎么有条不紊地做事
Changes are very difficult in a routine.
改变常规是非常困难的
It’s hard to interact with people,
和人交流很难
even though I’d like to get to know people better.
即使我想更好地了解别人
I try to listen very hard and try to become interested
我努力尝试倾听 试着对此感兴趣
and gradually be friends.
慢慢交朋友
Sometimes it does work,
这有时候会起作用
but sometimes I know the subject matters
但有时我知道主要问题
are sort of limited with normal individuals.
是我和正常人交往有界限
I’ve had cases where I felt turned down, but silently.
我曾经被无声拒绝过
I sometimes feel disappointed and hurt,
我有时感到失望和受伤
then I retreat and go back into my own indifferent world.
于是我退缩了 回到自己原来冷漠的世界
I may daydream and sometimes wish of certain fantasies,
我可能会做白日梦 有时候希望某些幻想能成真
things I sort of make up as a way to try to hide from reality,
虚构一些不存在的事来逃避现实
something to make me happy and to absorb into my head,
或想想能让我开心 专注的事情
such as, music and the arts.
比如 音乐和美术
I tell you, I’m not the Rain Man.
告诉你 我不是雨人
Try scatting with me.
尝试跟我一起唱
[scatting]
[唱]
“Boy, Jordan. That’s really great how you play the piano.”
Jordan 你弹钢琴弹得真好
“Thank you very much.”
谢谢夸奖
“Yeah you’ve worked very hard playing the piano.”
嗯 你肯定很努力地弹吉他
“Thank you.” “Am I a lousy girlfriend?”
谢谢 我是个糟糕的女友吗
“Not at all. Don’t put yourself down.”
一点也不 不要贬低你自己
“You’re the best, Jordan.” “You, too. You are.”
-你最棒了 Jordan -你也是 你也是
“It is very special to really have Toni around.
有Toni在我身边真的很好
And at times I could not have gotten by, I know, without Toni.
我知道 有时候如果没有Tony 我就活不下去
It’s — I mean, she’s sort of brought in the reality
那么—我是说 就像
and, like, into me.” “Jordan?”
-是她让我融入了现实 -Jordan
“She does bring structure into my life.
她让我的生活井井条理
I mean, cooperativeness is a very important point
我从她身上学会了很重要的一点
that I learned from her in dealing with relationships
就是如何在人际关系中学会合作
in order to make it work.”
来维持 经营这种关系
“Jordan, can you come here?
Jordan 你能来这吗
I love you.” “Love you, too.”
-我爱你 -我也爱你
“O.K. Jordan?” “Yeah?”
-好 Jordan -在
“I love you.” “I love you, too.”
-我爱你 -我也爱你
“Jordan?” “I know.”
-Jordan -我知道
“I love you.” I know.”
-我爱你 -我知道
“Jordan, will you come here?”
Jordan 你能来这吗
“Yeah?” “I love you.”
-嗯 -我爱你
“Now look, I know your game.
你看 我已经知道你的把戏了
Come on.
得了吧
“Jordan?” “I konw”
-Jordan -我知道了
Let’s go.”
我们走
“I love you.” “Love you.” “O.K.”
-我爱你 爱你 -好的
O.K. Toni has Tourette’s Syndrome, which involves twitches
Toni患有伴有抽搐的抽动秽语综合症
and she does take medication for them.
她用药物控制病情
She has also a learning disability.
她也有学习障碍
I learned to, of course, accept this thing
当然 我知道我接受这件事
and to accept who she herself is.”
我也接受她这个人
“I got sent to my room and I lost my TV too,
我搬家了 把我的电视机搞丢了
so I couldn’t watch Little House on the Prairie.”
所以我看不了《大草原上的小木屋》
“So it’s right, you really were a brat, I see that.”
好吧 我看得出来 你还是个小屁孩
“Then the cat sleep with me for two days.”
然后 那只猫和我睡了两天
“Yeah, he remained awake for those two days, I guess.
没错 我猜他两天都没睡
I try to do fine things that will get me with Toni,
我尝试和Toni一起做些善事
I mean, relief for both of us.
让我们俩放轻松
And for me, as a example,
对我而言 举个例子
the pet shelter is a place that does give Toni and for me, our relief.
宠物收容所给我和Toni带来了慰藉
“Mommy’s here.
妈妈在这
“Oh, yes.”
哦 是的
“How about a little kiss.”
来个吻怎么样
“Here, Boppy.”
这儿 Boppy
“Oh, here’s Rachelle.”
哦 这是Rachelle
“She’s a nice cat.”
她是只超棒的猫
“She likes attention.”
她喜欢被关注
“Come here, Rachelle. Aw.”
到这来 Rachelle 噢
“I notice when I pet another cat she gets jealous.”
我注意到当我抚摸别的猫时 她很嫉妒
“Well we all need to know that.
呃 我们都需要知道这一点
“Very few get along in their breeds.”
因为很少有猫能和其他猫和睦相处
“Oh, yeah.”
没错
“Kissy, kiss. kiss her…on the lips. Yeah
亲 往嘴上亲 好了
“Reality is an existence and it is not fictional.
现实是存在的 它不是虚构的
Maybe your father or mother could have
可能你的父母
become one of those cats.”
变成了这些猫中的一个
“No, not that I know of.
不 我知道不会这样的
My mom was into birds and my dad — ”
我妈会变成一只鸟 我爸爸–
“What it is is format.”
这只是一种形式
“Every time, Jordan, when I see — “
Jordan 每次 当我看到—
“It’s hard to stay in reality.”
停留在现实中生活中很难
“I think of her watching over us.”
我想起她在上面看着我们
“Sometimes, like, you make plans
有时 就像你制定计划
but, again, these promises and plans always go into chaos.
但 这些承诺和计划总是会变得一团乱
It’s like — I think according, like, to Nietzsche, that life
我想用尼采的话来说 生活就像
you think has one circle,
你以为只有一个圈
but no, there are added circles added to extra added circles, which create chaos.
但 不 在外围上还有很多制造混乱的圈
And then you sort of —
然后你有点—
looks like you’re drowning.
仿佛你溺水了
Oh, yeah. I see.
哦 是的 我明白
It could have been reincarnated [inaudible].”
也许人还有转世
“Cream cheese, or this cheese?”
要奶油奶酪还是这个奶酪
“Because you’re a cheesy person.”
因为你是一个喜欢吃奶酪
“I’m afraid so.”
说的没错
“Sometimes you have to tread on water like that
有时候 就像你不得不踩水
and then come back to reality.
然后回到现实
And to face it instead of hiding from the present.
要去面对它而不是躲避现实
You can’t go back to the past or do the things that you enjoyed much.
你无法回到过去或者做你最喜欢的事
You just have to keep going forward, always forward.
你只能向前走 永远向前
See what I mean?
明白我说的吗
“We’re already gonna go over.”
我们买好了
“Wow. Over $80.”
哇 超过80美元了
“O.K., that’s it?”
好的 就这些
So in order to make these things, to put the things back.
为了完成这次购物 把它们放回去吧
This is what—some of the things we may have to do without.
这是什么—是一些我们不得不拿出来的东西
“Sorry.” “No, it’s O.K.”
-抱歉 -不 没事
“It’s O.K. This goes back. This goes back.”
没事 把这个拿回去吧
“The potatoes have to go back.”
把土豆还回去
“Let me see.
让我看看
And the — yeah but you can do without —
你可以不要这个
maybe one of the [inaudible], maybe one of them.”
你可以拿一个出来
“No, I’m keeping both.
不 我两个都要
“Sorry, the peanut butter has to go.” “No, no, no.”
-抱歉 花生酱拿出 – 不不不
The peanut butter, we would still pay that — make it my choice.
我们还是要买花生酱的 听我的话
But then we’ll make the fettuccine —
然后我们可以吃意大利面
we have other pastas.
我们有其他的意大利面
We have other pastas.
我们有其他的意大利面
That’s fine, one, we could take one out.”
好吧 就一个 拿一个出来
“Take one out?” “That’s fine.”
-拿出一个 -好了
“Because we have no choice.” “Yes.
-因为我们没办法 -是的
“And then that will leave us with? That we can afford.
那我们还剩下什么呢 我们还有多少钱
Here, Kate.
这儿 Kate
“Well, there’s change.”
好了 找你钱
“Where did everybody go?
所有人都去哪了
I bet they left.”
我赌他们都离开了
“O.K. O.K., I see, so it’s only in one bag.
好的 好的…… 只装了一个袋子
Thank you.” “Thank you.” “Thank you very much.
谢谢你 谢谢你 非常感谢
With this types of disorders, I mean,
我的意思是 她患有这种缺陷症
and with that understanding of what she has.
以及我俩对她病情的了解
it has brought us close together.
拉进了我们的距离
We learned, just like on Rudolph the Red Reindeer.
我们就像红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫一样学习
Not run away from our troubles,
而不是逃避我们的麻烦
which can have a bad effect on the relationship
因为这会对我们的关系产生不好的影响
“I don’t mind eating this at 5:00 in the morning.”
我不介意早上5:00吃早饭
“Neither do I.
我也不介意
Well everybody does have something —
每个人在他自己的生活中
everybody’s not completely normal,
都会做一些
I mean, in their ways of life.
不完全正常的事
Disabilities are secondary,
残疾是次要的
but we are people first.
我们首先是个人
You don’t say a disabled person,
你不该说这是一个残疾人
you say, a person with a disability.”
你该说这是一个身患残疾的人
“They’re swimming — “ “There’s one.”
他们在游泳— 这有一个
“Oh, and there’s some over there, too.”
哦 这上面也有人在游
Just like the song Imagine.
就像《Imagine》这首歌一样
It’s, like, ‘They say I’m a dreamer,
他们说我是个空想家
but I’m not the only one.
但我不是一个人
I hope someday you’ll join us ,
我希望有一天你能加入我们
and the world will be and live as one.
这才是我们生活的世界
Which is kind of, anyway, my hope for the future for everybody
这是我对每一个人未来的祝愿
so that people with disabilities can be treated
这样那些身患残疾的人
equal just like what we are.”
能够像我们一样被平等对待
“Isn’t that nice when you hear the church bell ringing?”
当你听见教堂的钟声响起时不觉得很悦耳吗
“Yes, the Big Ben sounds.
是的 大本钟在响
Yeah.” “Yeah.”
-是的 -嗯
“Sure.”
当然
“It reminds me of you.” “Sure.”
-这让我想起了你 -当然
“I dig you.” “Sure.”
-我爱你 -嗯
“Self advocacy, you see it all happen, with self advocacy,
自我倡议 你看到一切都会发生
cy, cy, cy, cy, self advocacy, self advocacy, self advocacy.
自我倡议 自我倡议 自我倡议
Yeah, come on people from California
是的 来自弗罗里达州的人
there’s a conference for you to attend.
有个会议要你去参加
With speeches and workshops and keynote speakers,
这儿有演讲 研讨会和主讲人
this is the meeting place you’ll never forget.
这是一个你们终生难忘的会议
Dreaming and achieving with self advocacy.
在加利福尼亚下州
In lower California.
梦想实现自我倡议
Self advocacy, [inaudible] with self advocacy.
自我倡议
Self advocacy, self advocacy.
自我倡议 自我倡议
Yeah. Now.”
是的 就现在

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

世上没有完全正常的东西,残疾人也值得我们平等地对待。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

么么叽

审核员

审核员LG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDXo83OtzgE

相关推荐