未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

古铜色有吸引力吗:亚洲vs西方

How Attractive Is Tanning: Asia vs West

大家好 我们是Asian Boss的主持人Kei和Guan
Hey guys, Kei and Guan from Asian Boss.
在许多亚洲国家 你会发现拥有
In many Asian countries, you find that having
雪白的肌肤对男人和女人都是有吸引力的
pale or whiter skin is considered attractive for men and women.
Guan 你今天看起来很白耶
Guan, you are looking quite pale today.
所以我要在这里晒成古铜色
That’s why I’m here to get a tan.
亚洲人通常会避免被太阳晒黑
Asian people in general tend to avoid getting too dark from sun tanning.
然而 在西方文化中 我们看到的是完全不同的心态
In Western culture, on the other hand, we tend to see a very different mindset
把自己晒成古铜色
when it comes to tanning,
和你现在看到的一样
as you can see here.
那么Guan,是什么让皮肤晒成褐色在两种文化中产生不同的反应
So Guan, what is about tanning that triggers such different responses between the two cultures?
让我们去问问他们
Let’s go ask them.
你是在哪里出生的呢?
So where are you both from?
德国
Germany.
德国。
Germany.
你想让皮肤变成古铜色吗?
Do you like to get a tan?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
任何人都想。
Everybody wants it.
为什么呢?
Why is that?
我想是因为如果你有一点点古铜色看起来会好看一点。
I think because it just looks nicer when you have a bit of tan.
你不是和大部分人一样白。
You are not as white as, like, so many people.
我不是想说谎。我觉得这看起来不错。
I’m not going to lie. I think it does look good.
我想有健康的古铜色肌肤。
I do like to have a nice healthy tan.
你想把皮肤晒得黝黑点吗?
Do you like to get a tan?
想啊
Yes.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为你要适应。
Because you have to fit in.
因为你都看到了,这里所有人都是皮肤黝黑,而你有点不合群
Because as you can see, everyone here is tanned and you are a bit of outsider.
你们来自哪里?
Where are you guys from?
悉尼,澳大利亚。
Sydney, Australia.
澳大利亚!
Australia!
在澳大利亚,一般人对古铜色的肌肤怎么看?
In Australia, what do people generally think about tanning?
所有人都想变得黑一点。
Everyone wants to tan.
是啊,你看起来好看多了
Yeah, you look better.
你现在这里晒黑。你看起来更好看了。
You want to tan here. You look better.
人人都期待夏天,因为所有人在夏天都变得好看。
Everyone looks forward to Summer because everyone gets good looking in Summer.
因为你会变成棕色。
Because you go brown.
那么你来自哪里?
So where are you from?
加拿大。
Canada.
加拿大人一般对古铜色的皮肤有什么看法?
In Canada, what do people think generally about tanning.
你看起来更好看,更加纤瘦了
You look better and you look thinner.
你们来自哪里?
Where are you guys from?
我来自日本。
I’m from Japan.
你觉得有古铜色的皮肤怎么样?
How do you feel about getting a tan?
我不想晒成这样
I don’t want to get tanned.
为什么?
Why is that?
白一点才漂亮
It’s more beautiful to be whiter and
我不想10年里就生老年斑
I don’t want to have age spots in 10 years time.
在西方文化里 人们是倾向于白一点还是黑一点?
In Western culture in general, do people want to be darker or do they want to be whiter?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我想他们肯定想变黑点。
I think they want to be darker, definitely.
黑一点 每个人都想要有古铜色的皮肤
Darker. Everyone loves to be tanned.
我想人们喜欢晒黑些吧
I’d say darker. Yeah.
当然是黑一点啦
Darker. For sure.
但如果晒得太黑了…
But if you get too dark, like…
我不知道 不过我觉得黑点好
I don’t know. I think the darker the better.
我会说看起来黑点,会让你看起来健康一点。
I’d say looking darker tends to be more of a healthy kind of look.
拥有古铜色皮肤的人看起来 就像是
People like to look more sun-kissed, and just like,
看起来他们的生活方式是户外活动更多点
to look like they live a bit more of an outdoorsy kind of lifestyle.
每个人都希望拥有古铜色皮肤的
Everybody looks better with a tan.
我发誓你古铜色的肌肤会让你看起来轻了10公斤。我敢肯定。
I swear you look like 10kg lighter with the tan. I’m sure of it.
我想这和西方国家对美丽的普遍认知有关
I think it just has to do with, like, the Western countries’ paradigm of beauty.
这就是他们认为迷人的东西
That’s just what they think is attractive.
那你是哪里来的?
So where are you from?
悉尼 我在悉尼出去但我是新加坡人
Sydney. I was born here but I’m from Singapore.
那新加坡人觉得古铜色皮肤怎么样?
What do people in Singapore think about tanning?
也许很多女孩子都想变得更加白
Maybe more the girls prefer to be more pale and white.
所以她们会化妆来让自己变得更白
So they would have a makeup that is to make them more white,
这很有意思,因为你发现这里肤色较浅的人想变深色。
which is interesting because you’ve got the lighter-colored people here wanting to go dark
新加坡和其他亚洲国家却相反。
and vice versa in Singapore and other Asian countries.
你觉得哪种人更有魅力
Which one would you find more attractive,
雪白皮肤的男人还是古铜色皮肤的男人?
A guy who is tanned or pale?
当然是古铜色的男人了
Tanned. Definitely, yes.
看个体吧 不过我倾向于古铜色的肌肤
Depends on their personality, but I’m going to say tanned.
我喜欢黑一点的人
I like a dark guy. I like, really dark.
越黑越好
The darker the better.
你对于日本人晒成古铜色怎么看?
What do you think about Japanese guys getting a tan?
如果他很白…
If he’s too white…
他会看起来像豆芽
he’ll look like a bean sprout.
如果他拥有古铜色的皮肤,他会看起来更加健壮。
If he has a tan, he’ll look more athletic.
就好像他有更多肌肉,你明白吗?
Like he has more muscles, you know?
所以如果他皮肤苍白,他看起来不做运动?
So if he’s pale, he doesn’t look like he exercises?
是的,他看起来保护不了女孩子。
Yeah, he wouldn’t look like he could protect girls.
你更喜欢黑一点的男孩子?
Do you prefer like a darker guy?
黑一点的
Tanned. Tanned.
古铜色
Rig out tan.
我男朋友不怎么黑 但我想让他晒黑点
My boyfriend is not tanned, but I’d like him to be.
我没有男朋友 所以 所有拥有古铜色皮肤的男孩子 看这里!
Well, I don’t have a boyfriend so any tanned boys, feel free!
黑一点
Tanned. Yeah.
可能要黑一点吧
Probably tanned.
好吧,我喜欢书呆子,所以可能是白吧
Well, I like nerds so…probably pale.
和白人想变得黑点相比 你觉得为什么亚洲人会有
Why do you think Asian people would have this ‘I want to be a little bit lighter’,
“我想要白点”的这种想法?
compared to white people, you know they want to become darker?
因为他们白的时候 他们会觉得自己应该待在家里
Because when you’ve got lighter skin, they think you’ve got a home and shelter and stuff
尽量少去外面 不会想去做在外面的工作
and you don’t have to work outside on the fields and things like that.
就像中国和这些地方
Like in China and all those places.
所以我觉得他们认为越白越健康
So I think that’s way they think you are wealthier if you are more pale.
但是在这里 我不清楚 他们只是想看起来更美
But here, I don’t know, they just wanna look better.
我是菲律宾人 当我在菲律宾的时候
I’m Philippino and when I go to the Philippines
到处都是美白产品,就像美白香水,美白乳霜
it’s all whitening products. It’s like whitening deodorant, whitening cream, and like
更加高级,不是吗?很明显你越白越显得高大上。
it’s also a higher class, isn’t it? The whiter you are, the more..higher…well, apparently.
不像这里 没人想变白
It’s not like that here at all. No one wants to be white.
我在中国待过一段时间 他们都用防晒霜这种东西
I’ve lived in China for a while and they all had whitening cream, and stuff.
这就像给你皮肤涂了一层漂白剂 但我想说…
It’s like a bleach for your skin. But I’d say…
我很嫉妒亚洲人 因为他们有真正的古铜色肌肤(我怎么不觉得!!)
I’m so jealous of Asians because you guys get really great tans.
现在很清楚了,在西方文化中对于古铜色的皮肤有不同的观点
Clearly, there seems to be a very different perspective about getting a sun tan in Western culture.
所以只要注意文化差异
So just be aware of the cultural differences.
谢谢大家观看,请大家关注我们的频道。
Thanks for watching guys and please subscribe to our channel.
你现在看起来晒得有点红了 对吧?
You are looking quite red now, huh?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUkXVk2Povc

相关推荐