ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

“乔布斯”扮演者如何将$5千万变为$2.5亿? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“乔布斯”扮演者如何将$5千万变为$2.5亿?

How Ashton Kutcher Turned $50 Million Into $250 Million by Investing in Entrepreneurs

这位是阿什顿·库彻 这里是瑞安·朗城市峰会
Here with Ashten Kutcher, here Ryan Long City Summit.
去年峰会邀请了哈莉·贝瑞
Now last year they had Halle Berry,
约翰·西尔弗 昆西·约翰逊
they had John Silver, they had Quench Johnson.
今年是阿什顿·库彻
Taday it’s Ashten Kutcher.
—对 只有我—今年是……嗯 是……你是大人物 是焦点 兄弟
-Yes, just me.-It’s…well, it’s…you are the big, you’re the headline, you know, brother.
但是 我们要谈谈此次峰会
But, let’s talk about this.
据我所知 如果说错请见谅 你投资的五千万美元
You have turned from what I understand, correct me if I’m wrong, 50 million dollars
在企业家投资中变成了两亿五千万美元
into 250 million dollars with entrepreneur investments.
这是……这是笔巨额交易啊
And that’s…that’s a big deal.
你做得太出色了
You’ve done a fantastic job.
嗯 我本以为我们最终会做得更好 但 我们做得……
Yeah, I think we’ll end up doing better than that. But yeah, we did…
我们 额……十年前就开始投资了
We, um… started investing about 10 years ago.
我只是投资了我的个人资金
I was just investing my own capital.
但我很快就耗光了
I was running out of money really quickly.
因为这超过了Walter实际周转和可支付的额度
Because this exceeded Walter to actually turn over and pay off.
后来我和我的合作伙伴Guy Oseary
And then I partnered up with my partner Guy Oseary
Ran Beverly合作创办了A-GRADE
and Ran Beverly at the time we started at A-GRADE,
那是我们的第一次投资 并且还不错
which is our first fund and that fund seems really well.
现在我们解散了 我们有了另一个基金叫Sound
And now we moved on…we have another fund called Sound the guy and I do together.
这让我感觉自己是最好的 前景最光明的企业家
And really just let you feel like the best and brightest entrepreneur
并且想要做一些对世界有意义的事
trying to build things that matter in the world.
赞助他们 支持他们 帮助他们
And support them, back them and help them
做一些可以真正改变趋势的事
build something that can actually change the direction
能够有更大的影响
that the bigger vehicle’s moving in so.
你会给年轻人或者
What advice would you give to young or
那些想成为企业家的人什么建议呢?
you know, people who would want to be an entrepreneur?
任何年龄段的人都在进入这一领域
Cause at any ages of this point, people are jumping into the game.
那你有什么建议?你觉得需要些什么?
What advice do you have? What does it take, you think?
我认为每个人都是一个企业家
I think everybody is an entrepreneur.
在某种程度上 我觉得
To some degree, I think, you know
毫无疑问的一点是拥有一些……
the one thing that definitely says is like some
一些其他人不具备的
some insight or domain expertise that
洞察力或领域专长 比如说……
others don’t have. like…you know.
每个人对他们想成立的公司都有一个设想
Everybody has an idea for a company that they should start
并会去验证这个你应该切实行动的设想
and validate it and that’s an idea that you should actually do.
比如起于一个十分简单的问题:
like really comes out a pretty simple function which is like
你有一个其他人没有的关于世界的设想
do you have an assumption about the world or insight about the world
或者对于世界的洞悉吗?
that other people don’t necessarily share?
因为你真的想去建立一个无竞争的市场
Because you really want to build an noncompetitive market.
你想去做一些你需要的东西 那是难以复制的
And you want to build something that’s you need, that’s really difficult to replicate.
但是你必须……会很多独一无二的领域专长
But you have to…have a lot of domain expertise that differentiate too.
因为无论你正在做什么 如果人们找出了它蒸蒸日上和盈利的秘诀
Because no matter what you are building if people find out it’s doing well and making money,
许多其他行业的人也会尝试这一领域
a lot of other people are going to try to do it as well
然后成千上万的人都会进入这一领域
You know, lot of tons of people’re out there.
这就是竞争
So it’s competition.
你做慈善的激情是什么?
What about your passion about being a philanthropist?
你的激情在哪? 你为什么会来今天的城市峰会?
What is your passion there? What’re you driving for your today’s city summit?
我的慈善推动我的商业投资
My philanthropy actually drives all of my business choices.
额……总之就是我坚信
Er…At the end of the day, I’m a firm believer that
你可以将自己的财富一代代传下去
you are handing money down generationally inside your family.
但不必……只留给你自己的孩子和你自己
It’s …doesn’t necessarily behoove your kids and doesn’t behoove you and so…
在我人生当下 我为慈善事业而工作
Right now at this point of my life, I’m working forward the philanthropic work that I’m doing
所以 我…… 我来了
and so you know, I’m…I’m here
我可能会谈谈Thorn 它是我们的基金会
I’ll probably talk about Thorn, which is our foundation we…
我们提供技术来阻止儿童的性虐待
we build technology to fight the sexual exploitation to children,
这样我们就可以创造一个世界
so that we could create a world where
那里每个孩子都有保留童真的机会
every child has the opportunity to just be a kid.
因此 我能做的就是推动它 使它发展起来
So, you know, anything I can do to further that, push that, drive that forward.
我觉得最终
So I think ultimately at the end of the day,
如果你没做好 那你在干什么
if you’re not doing good, what are you doing?
所以 即使你是一个拥有事业的企业家
So, even if you are an entrepreneur building a business
如果你建立了一个……一个慈善事业
or if you’re building a…a philanthropic endeavor.
而你做的事没有什么慈善的基础
If there isn’t some essense of philanthropy underpinning what you’re doing,
我觉得你最后会为
I think you’ll ultimately struggle to find
你建立的目标而奋斗
purpose in what you’re building.
而驱使人们去真正看穿它
and the drives to actually see it through so…
不可思议 兄弟 坚持你谈到的这些事业
Fantastic, bro, keep on those talks,
因为你每次登录脸书或任何社交媒体
because everytime you get on Facebook or any of these social mediums,
你说的一些事 企业家界的连锁效应真是激动人心
and you say a few things, the ripple effect in the entrepreneur world is dramatic.
加油
So keep it up.
阿什顿·库彻 谢谢你
Thank you very much Ashton Kutcher, everybody.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不仅帅气有才,还会投资的男人,你值得好好学习!来一起从这里得到关于投资、关于慈善方面的建议吧!

听录译者

臻儿

翻译译者

芊芮Carrie

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUxKSu_luMU

相关推荐