未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

阿根廷盲人足球队夺冠历程

How Argentina's blind soccer team became champions | Gonzalo Vilariño

我曾打开过一个盲人的头颅
I opened a blind man’s head.
我没有让他思考或者做出反应 不夸张的讲 我敲开了他的头
I didn’t make him think or reflect — I cracked his head open, literally.
当时他扶着我的肩膀和我一起走
We were walking with him holding onto my shoulder,
我误估了我们之间的距离
I miscalculated how much space there was between us,
致使他撞到门上
and I knocked him into a gate.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
他的前额头缝了五针
Five stitches in his forehead.
那一刻 我认为我是这个世界上最坏的老师
At that moment, I felt like the worst teacher in the world.
我真的不知道如何道歉
I really didn’t know how to apologize.
幸运的是EI Pulga是一个不记仇的人
Luckily, El Pulga is one of those people who takes things quite well.
那天对他来说 我是他的职业生涯中
And to this day, he says that I was the coach
留下重要印记的教练
who left the most important mark on his career.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
事实上 自从我开始在这个盲人机构工作
The truth is, when I started working at the institute for the blind,
很多事情都是那么的不可思议
I was surprised by a lot of things.
很多他们做的事 我都无法想象是如何做到的
A lot of the things they did, I never imagined they could:
他们游泳 锻炼 玩牌
they swam, did exercise, played cards.
他们灌同伴 相互倒酒
They drank mate, and could pour it
并且不会在过程中伤害到自己
without burning themselves in the process.
但是当我看到他们在踢足球
But when I saw them playing soccer —
真的太震撼了!
that was amazing.
他们有个很脏的场地 生锈的门框和破洞的门网
They had a dirt field, rusty goalposts and broken nets.
加入这个协会的盲人平时都会在这里活动
The blind who attended the institute would play their games there,
就像我在我家边上的运动场活动一样
just like I did at a field near my house.
他们踢球虽然看不见
But they played without being able to see.
他们根据足球碰撞的声音进行定位
The ball made a sound so they could locate it.
在对手的球门后有个指引
They had a guide behind the rival team’s goal
以便让他们知道该向哪里射门
to know where to kick the ball.
而且他们都会戴眼罩
And they used eye masks.
因为有一些人是可以看见一点点的
There were guys who could still see a little,
他们戴上眼罩以确保每个人都是平等的
and they wore eye masks so everyone was equal.
在我和他们更熟悉后 我要了一个眼罩
When I was more at ease with them, I asked for a mask myself.
我戴上它尝试着去踢球
I put it on and tried to play.
我的一生都在踢球
I had played soccer all my life.
但这件事真的更让人觉得不可思议
This is where it got even more amazing:
两秒之后我就不知道我站在哪里了
within two seconds, I didn’t know where I was standing.
我之前学过体能教育因为我热爱高水平竞技
I had studied physical education because I loved high performance.
我在这个机构工作是一次偶然的机会
I started working at the institute by chance.
我的另一份工作是在阿根廷国家赛艇队
My other job was with the Argentinian National Rowing Team,
我感觉那才是我的工作
and I felt that was my thing.
而在盲人机构 每件事都是两倍的难度
Here, everything was twice as hard.
我永远不会忘记第一天我带整个队伍做热身
I’ll never forget the first day I did the warm-up with the team.
我让他们在我面前站成一排
I lined them up in front of me —
我以前也是这样让赛艇队做的
I used to do that with the rowing team —
我当时说:“好 每个人像我这样弯下腰”
and I said, “OK, everyone bend down,” going like this.
当我抬起头来 发现两个人坐在地上
When I looked up, two guys were seated,
三个人躺着 其他人都在蹲着
three were lying down and others were squatting.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我怎样能在这里完成我在赛艇队所做的事呢?
How could I do here the same things I was doing there?
这花了我一段时间
It took me a while.
我开始寻找一些方法 从他们身上学习
I started looking for tools to learn from them,
从他们的其他教练学习
from the teachers who worked with them.
我了解到我不能像普通教练一样在黑板上解释
I learned I couldn’t explain a play on a chalkboard like a coach does,
但我可以用一个塑料盘和一些瓶盖
but I could use a plastic tray and some bottle caps
这样他们能够通过触碰来跟随我
so they could follow me by way of touch.
我也发现 如果我拉着绳子引导他们
I also learned they could run on a track
他们可以跟随我的轨迹跑步
if I ran with them, holding a rope.
于是我们开始寻找能够帮我带着他们跑步的志愿者
So we started looking for volunteers to help us run with them.
我真的很享受那段时光
I was enjoying it,
并且找到了我们做的这些事的目的和意义
and finding purpose and meaning in what we were doing.
起初很困难 而且很不舒服
It was hard at first, it was uncomfortable,
但我决定克服这些不适
but I decided to overcome the discomfort.
那段时光
And there came a time
也成为了我工作以来最陶醉的一段时间
when it became the most fascinating job I’d ever had.
我在思考我之前所怀疑的:
I think that’s when I wondered:
为什么我们不能成为一支高水平的队伍?
Why couldn’t we be a high-performance team as well?
当然 我忘了一点:
Of course, one thing was missing:
我需要发现他们想要什么
I needed to find out what they wanted,
他们是这个故事真正的主角
the real protagonists of this story.
在那片场地三个小时的足球训练
Three hours of training, playing soccer on that field,
是远远不够的
were not going to be enough.
我们应该换种方式进行训练
We would have to train differently.
我们开始更努力地练习 而且效果非常好
We started to train harder, and the results were great;
队员们都要求更多的训练
they asked for more.
我非常理解他们 他们太想知道
I came to understand that they, too, wondered
为什么他们达不到高水平
why they couldn’t do high-performance.
当我们感觉准备好了 我敲开了CENARD的门
When we felt ready, we knocked at CENARD’s door.
CENARD是国家高水平竞技体育中心
CENARD is the National Center for High-Performance Sports
位于阿根廷
here in Argentina.
似乎很难让那些人听进去我们想要表达的
It was hard to get them to hear what we had to say.
但实际比想象的要难得多——
But it was considerably more difficult
把我们当成和他们平等的运动员
to get the other athletes training there to consider us their equals.
实际上 他们允许我们使用场地
In fact, they would let us use the field
但只是在没有其他队伍用的时候
only when no other teams were using it.
我们被称为“盲人们”
And we were known as “the blind ones.”
不是每个人都真正清楚我们在那里做什么
Not everyone knew exactly what we were doing there.
2006年的世界锦标赛在球队的历史上是个转折点
The 2006 World Championship was a turning point in the team’s history.
比赛是第一次在布宜诺斯艾利斯举办
It was held in Buenos Aires for the first time.
那是我们表现的机会
It was our chance to show everyone
展示给每个人看我们一直以来所付出的
what we had been doing all that time.
我们成功晋级到了决赛
We made it to the finals.
作为一个团队 我们逐渐成长了
We were growing as a team.
决赛是由我们对阵巴西
It was us against Brazil in the finals.
他们是锦标赛最强的队伍
They were the best team in the tournament.
他们之前的每一场比赛都是压倒性优势获胜的
They won every game by a landslide.
几乎没人相信我们能赢得这场比赛
Hardly anyone believed we could win that game.
几乎每个人 除了我们
Hardly anyone — except for us.
在赛前会议中
During pre-game meetings,
在更衣室
in the locker room,
在每个队员的热身时
during each warm-up,
都能闻到胜利的气息
it smelled of victory.
我发誓这种味道存在
I swear that smell exists.
我曾几次在队伍中闻到过
I smelled it several times with the team,
但我记忆犹新的是决赛的前一天
but I remember it in particular, the day before we played that final.
阿根廷足球协会为我们打开了一扇门
The Argentine Football Association had opened their doors to us.
我们当时在足球协会里进行了训练
We were training at AFA,
那里曾是贝隆 伊瓜因和梅西训练的地方
where Verón, Higuain and Messi trained.
那是第一次
For the first time ever,
我感到我们像一支真正的国家队
we felt like a true national team.
比赛的前一天 晚上七点半
At 7:30pm, the day before the game,
我们当时在休息室讨论战术
we were in the lounge discussing strategy,
一个孩子的敲门声打断了我们的谈话
and a waiter knocks on the door, interrupting our conversation.
他建议我们去教堂
He suggested we go to church.
他邀请我们去教堂
He came to invite us to church.
我试着摆脱他 说这不是一个合适的时机
I tried to get rid of him, saying it wasn’t a good time,
我们另找一天去更好
that we better leave it for another day.
他坚持己见 请求我让他带队员们去教堂
He kept insisting, asking me to please let him take the guys to church,
因为那天 一个曾创造过奇迹的牧师将会在那里
because that day, a pastor who performed miracles would be there.
我有点胆怯地问他是什么样的奇迹
I was slightly afraid to ask what type of miracles he meant,
他故作平静地回答道
and he replied nonchalantly,
“教练 让我带队伍去教堂吧
“Coach, let me take the team to the church,
我们回来的时候 我保证一半人都能重见光明”
and when we return, I guarantee that half of them will be able to see.”
(笑声)
(Laughter)
一些队员笑了
Some of the guys laughed,
但想象一下作为一个盲人 有个人告诉你这些
but imagine being a blind person and someone says that to you.
我不知道该说什么
I didn’t know what to say.
我什么也没说 那是种尴尬的安静
I said nothing; it was an awkward silence.
我并不想让他失望
I didn’t want to make him feel bad,
因为他真的相信这可以实现
because he truly believed this could happen.
其中一个队员帮我化解了尴尬
One of the players saved me,
他站起来说道:
when he stood up and confidently said,
“Juan”是那个孩子的名字
“Juan,” — that was the kid’s name —
Gonza 已经告诉你这个时间去教堂不合适
Gonza already told you it’s not the best time to go to church.
还有 让我解释得更清楚些:
Besides, let me make this clear:
如果我们去那个教堂 我们回来之后还是看不见
if we go to that church, and I end up being able to see when we return,
我会狠狠的揍你这样我明天也不能比赛了”
I will beat you so hard if I can’t play tomorrow.”
(笑声)
(Laughter)
(掌声)
(Applause)
Juan笑着离开了
Juan left, laughing in resignation,
我们继续我们的赛前讨论
and we continued with our pregame talk.
那晚我躺在床上
That night when I went to sleep,
我梦想着关于第二天比赛的一切
I began to dream about the next day’s game,
想象着可能发生的情况和我们该如何应对
imagining what could happen, how we would play.
那时我才察觉到了胜利的味道
And that’s when I noticed that smell of victory
我刚刚提到过
I mentioned a while ago.
正是由于那个瞬间 我才想:
And it’s because at that moment, I thought:
如果其他球员也有着同样的渴望:就像Diego进入到比赛中
if the other players had the same desire as Diego going into the game,
对我们来说是不可能输的
it was impossible for us not to win.
第二天将会是非常精彩的
The next day was going to be wonderful.
我们九点起床 比赛在晚上七点
We got up at 9am, the game was at 7pm,
我们已经迫不及待上场了
and we were already eager to play.
我们离开了足球协会 大巴车上满是球迷送给我们的旗子
We left AFA, and the bus was full of flags that people had given to us.
我们当时在讨论比赛
We were talking about the game,
我们能够听到人们尖叫与欢呼声
and we could hear people honking and cheering,
“上吧 Murciélagos!就是今天!最后的挑战!”
“Go Murciélagos! Today’s the day! The final challenge!”
一些队员问我:“他们认识我们吗?他们知道我们是足球运动员吗?”
The guys asked me, “Do they know us? Do they know we’re playing?”
一些人跟随大巴来到了阿根廷高水平竞技体育中心
Some people followed the bus to CENARD.
我们抵达后发现一个不可思议的场景
We arrived and found an amazing scene.
在从更衣室通向比赛场地的通道中
In the corridor leading from the locker room to the game field,
我当时在和Silvio走着
I was walking with Silvio,
他抓住我的肩膀 这样我能够引导他
who was holding onto my shoulder, so I could guide him.
幸运的是 那条走廊没有任何门
Fortunately, there were no gates along the way.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
当我们抵达场地 他问了我有关球场里的一切
When we reached the field, he asked me about everything.
他不想错过每个细节
He didn’t want to miss a single detail.
他说“告诉我你看见了什么 告诉我是谁在打鼓”
He said, “Tell me what you see, tell me who’s playing the drums.”
我尽可能地解释那里所发生的一切
I tried to explain what was happening with as much detail as possible.
我告诉他“看台都被塞满了 导致很多人都进不来”
I told him, “The stands are packed, a lot of people couldn’t get in,
“全场都充斥着蓝色和白色的气球”
there are blue and white balloons all over the field,
“他们徐徐展开了一张巨大的阿根廷国旗 盖住了整个正面看台”
they’re opening a giant Argentine flag that covers the entire grandstand.”
他突然打断我说:
Suddenly, he cuts me off and says,
“你看见一面写着San Pedro的旗子了吗?”
“Do you see a flag that says ‘San Pedro’?”
那是他居住的城市
That’s the city where he lives.
我开始用目光搜寻看台
I started looking into the stands
我发现了一面小白旗
and I spotted a little white flag
用黑色的喷漆印刷 可以看到:
with lettering done in black spray paint, that read:
“Silvio 你的家人和整个San Pedro都在这里”
“Silvio, your family and all of San Pedro are here.”
我告诉他这些 他回答道:
I told him that and he replied,
“那是我妻子 告诉我她在哪 我要向他挥手”
“That’s my mom, tell me where she is, I want to I wave at her.”
我向他指出了旗子的位置
I pointed him toward the flag
并且把他的胳膊举向他妻子的方向
and showed him with his arm where they were sitting,
他朝着那个方向摇摆着胳膊
and he waved his arms in that direction.
有大约二三十个人站起来为他喝彩
About 20 or 30 people stood up and gave him an ovation.
那一幕发生时
When that happened,
我察觉到他脸部的变化 他是多么的感动
I saw how his face changed, how moved he was.
我也被感动到了
It was moving for me, too;
两秒后 我一度哽咽
two seconds later, I had a lump in my throat.
那种感觉很奇怪 我既感到激动
It was strange — I felt both the excitement of what was happening,
又非常苦恼气愤他看不见这一切
and the anger and the anguish that he could not see it.
几天后当我告诉他我之前所经历的
A few days later when I told him what I had experienced,
他为了让我放心 告诉我:
he tried to reassure me, saying,
“Ginza 别难过 我能看到他们”
“Gonza, don’t feel bad, I could see them.
“我发誓我能看见他们所有人 只是方式不同”
Differently, but I swear to you that I saw them all.”
比赛开始了
The game started.
我们不能失败 因为那是决赛
We could not fail; it was the final.
观众都很安静 就像这里一样
The audience was quiet, like here,
因为对于盲人足球
because in soccer for the blind,
观众必须要保持安静 球员才能听到球的声音
the public has to be quiet so the players can hear the ball.
只有比赛结束他们才可以欢呼
They’re only allowed to cheer when the game is over.
而当比赛只剩八分钟
And when there were eight minutes to go,
观众们把之前32分钟压抑在内心的欢呼声全部释放了出来
the crowd did all the cheering they hadn’t done in the first 32 minutes.
当Silvio用内脚背把球送入球门死角
When pigeon-toed Silvio nailed the ball at an angle,
观众爆发出内心的欢呼声
they cheered with all their heart,
简直难以置信
in an incredible way.
今天 如果你们走进国家高水平竞技体育中心 你们能看见门上巨大的海报
Today, if you go to CENARD, you’ll see a huge poster on the door,
展示着我们全队的照片:Los Murciélagos
with a photo of our team, Los Murciélagos.
他们是一支标准的国家队 竞技体育中心的每个人都认识他们
They’re a model national team, everyone in CENARD knows who they are,
在他们拿下两届世界冠军
and after having won two World Championships
和两届残奥会冠军后
and two Paralympic medals,
没人再会质疑他们不是高水平运动员
no one doubts they are high-performance athletes.
(鼓掌)
(Applause)
(鼓掌结束)
(Applause ends)
我认为我非常幸运能够带队十年
I was lucky to train this team for 10 years,
起初我只是个训练师 而后成为了他们的教练
first as a trainer and later as their coach.
但我感觉他们给于我的
I feel that they’ve given me much more
要比我给予他们的要多得多
than what I’ve given them.
去年 他们邀请我去执教另一支国家队:力量足球队
Last year, they asked me to coach another national team, Power Soccer.
那是由一群坐在轮椅上的小伙子们组成的队伍
It’s a national team of young men who play soccer in wheelchairs.
他们用操纵杆来控制电动轮椅
They use motorized wheelchairs that they drive with a joystick,
因为他们手臂没有足够的力量
because they don’t have enough strength in their arms
来推动传统轮椅
to use conventional chairs.
他们安装了一个减震器在轮椅上 为的是
They added a bumper to the chair, a safeguard that protects their feet,
在踢球的时候保护他们的脚
while allowing them to kick the ball.
那是他们第一次以场上主角的身份参加比赛
It’s the first time that, instead of being the spectators,
而不是观众
they’re now the main characters.
那是第一次 他们的父母 朋友和家人能够看他们比赛
It’s the first time their parents, friends and siblings can see them play.
对我来说 这是个新的挑战
For me, it’s a new challenge,
有着和之前同样的不适 不安全感和担心
with the same discomfort, insecurity, and fear I had
这些是当我开始和那些盲人一起工作时的所感
when I started working with the blind.
但我处理这些问题时更有经验了
But I approach it all from a more experienced position.
这就是为什么从第一天起 在场上 我就像对待运动员一样对待他们
That’s why from day one, I treat them as athletes on the field,
而到了场下 我尝试着感同身受
and off the field, I try to put myself in their shoes
不做任何带有偏见的事
and behave without prejudice,
因为自然地对待他们让他们感觉最舒服
because treating them naturally feels best to them.
盲人队和轮椅队都踢足球 这是他们本不敢想的事
Both teams play soccer; something once unthinkable for them.
他们不得不适应规矩去照做
They had to adapt the rules to do so.
而且两支队队都打破了这条规则
And both teams broke the same rule —
“有人说他们踢不了足球”
the one that said they couldn’t play soccer.
当你亲眼见到他们踢球 你看见的是竞技而不是残疾
When you see them play, you see competition, not disability.
比赛的结束也是问题的开始
The problem starts when the game is over,
当他们离开赛场
and they leave the field.
接着他们步入了我们生活中
Then they step in to play our game,
在这样一个社会 它的规则不会真正考虑到他们
in a society whose rules don’t really take them into account
或者关心到他们
or care for them.
我从运动中得到的启发是:
I learned from sports
残疾 很大程度上取决于社会准则
that disability greatly depends on the rules of the game.
我坚信如果我们能够改变其中一些规则
I believe that if we change some of the rules of our game,
让他们的生活变得简单些
we can make life a little easier for them.
我们都知道有很多残疾人 我们每天都能看到
We all know there are people with disabilities; we see them daily.
但是没有过和他们直接的交流
But by having no direct contact with them,
我们意识不到他们每天所面临的问题
we’re not aware of the problems they face every day,
比如对于他们登上一辆公交车是有多么难
like how hard it is for them to get on a bus,
找到一份工作
find a job,
乘地铁
take the subway
又或者过马路
or cross the street.
与残疾人有关的社会责任
It’s true that there is an increasing social responsibility
的确在不断提高
regarding the inclusion of people with disabilities.
但我认为仍然是不够的
But I think it’s still not enough.
我认为改变需要从我们每一个人做起
I think change needs to come from every one of us.
首先 把我们与残疾人的区别抛之脑后
First, by leaving behind our indifference toward the disabled,
然后遵守那些将他们考虑在内的规则
and then by respecting the rules that do take them into account.
他们为数不多 但的确存在
They are few, but they do exist.
我撞破过一个盲人的头 EI Plulga的头
I cracked a blind man’s head open — El Pulga’s head.
而我向你保证这两支队伍也同样“撞破”了我的头
I can assure you these two teams opened mine as well.
他们首先教会我的是:
They taught me that above all,
你必须要走出来 打好在锦标赛的每一场比赛
you have to get out there and play every game
而这锦标赛就是我们所谓的生活
in this beautiful tournament that we call life.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
(鼓掌)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

盲人同我们一样,让我们用简单的方式来让他们的生活更简单,这是一个有关盲人的夺冠历程。。。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

red

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50yxXTAHrfc

相关推荐