ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我是怎么骗到摩托罗拉的源代码的? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我是怎么骗到摩托罗拉的源代码的?

How a Hacker Convinced Motorola to Send Him Source Code

1992年 我住在科罗拉多州的丹佛
So in 1992, I was living in Denver, Colorado,
不过我当时化名为埃里克·韦斯
but under the name of Eric Weiss,
因为联邦当局正想方设法找到我
because the federal authorities were trying to find me,
而我也竭尽全力避开他们
and I was trying to obviously evade them.
黑客历史上最伟大的时刻摩托罗拉MicroTAC Ultra Lite
GREATEST MOMENTS IN HACKING HISTORYMOTOROLA MICROTAC ULTRA LITE
凯文·米特尼克曾是美国网络犯罪的头号通缉犯
Kevin Mitnick was once the most wanted cyber criminal in the country.
1992年 米特尼克监视了调查他的官方语音邮件
In 1992, Mitnick became a fugitive when he violated his probation
由于这违反了他先前网络犯罪的缓刑条件
related to his previous cyber crimes by monitoring the voicemails
他再次出逃
of the authorities investigating him.
我的一位同事递给我这本MicroTAC Ultra Lite手机的宣传册
One of my colleagues handed me this brochure for the MicroTAC Ultra Lite cell phone,
这款手机就像20世纪90年代的iPhone X
And this cell phone is like the iPhone X of the 1990s.
这是一部很棒的手机
It was an awesome phone.
由于当时我是逃犯
Since I was a fugitive at the time,
我想要更好地和他人联系
I wanted to have a better way to contact people
还得逃避政府监视
and evade the government surveillance.
如果我可以修改手机中的代码
If I could actually modify the code in the cell phone
也就是可以通过按键更改
where I can change my ESN
手机的电子序列号和识别号码
and Mobile Identification Number from the keypad.
那我其实就可以关闭基站
Well, I could actually turn off the ability for the cell sites
对我手机的控制功能
to control what my device would do.
我觉得这能让我更好地躲避政府
I thought it would be better at evading the government.
于是我做了一个愚蠢且让令人遗憾的决定
So I kinda made a stupid and regrettable decision
就是去追溯位于MicroTAC Ultra Lite中的
to go after the source code to the firmware
固件的源代码
that’s in the MicroTAC Ultra Lite.
所以 我第一个电话打给了1-800目录助手
So the first call I made was to 1-800 directory assistance,
询问摩托罗拉的官方电话
asking for the number for Motorola.
然后我打给了摩托罗拉 接线员接听了
I call that number, a receptionist answers.
我说 嗨 我正在寻找MicroTAC Ultra Lite的项目经理
I go, “Hi, I’m looking for the project manager of the MicroTAC Ultra Lite.”
然后电话被转接了二 三 五次
So I’m transferred around two, three, five
而当被转接到第八次时
and by the eighth transfer,
电话转给了摩托罗拉移动的副总裁
I’m now talking to the vice president for all of Motorola Mobility.
我在后几次转接中了解到
During my last transfers, I learned that
他们在阿灵顿高地有一个研究中心
they had a research center in Arlington Heights.
所以我说 嘿 我是阿灵顿高地研究中心的瑞克·欧福
So I say, “Hey! this is Rick Over in Arlington Heights,
我要找MicroTAC Ultra Lite的项目经理
I’m looking for the project manager of the MicroTAC Ultra Lite.”
副总裁说 哦 你说的是帕姆 她在我手下工作
The VP says, “Oh, that’s Pam. She works for me.
你想要她的电话分机吗
Would you like her extension?”
随后我拨打了帕姆的号码
I called Pam’s number,
但我收到的是她的语音信箱
but I get her voicemail
说她刚开始为期两周的休假
that she just left on a two-week vacation,
如果你需要任何帮助
and if you need any help whatsoever,
可以找艾妮莎 她的分机号是xxx
call Aleesha on extension blah, blah, blah.
于是我打电话给她说 嘿 艾妮莎
I called Aleesha, “Hey, Aleesha,
我是阿灵顿高地的瑞克·欧福
this is Rick Over in Arlington Heights.
帕姆是去度假了吗
Did Pam leave on vacation yet?”
哦 是的
“Oh, she has.”
好吧 她在休假之前
“Well, before she left,
就应该把MicroTAC Ultra Lite的源代码发给我的
she was supposed to send me the source code for the MicroTAC Ultra Lite,
但是她告诉我 如果她没时间的话
but she told me if she didn’t have time,
你可以帮助我
that you would help me out.”
然后她问我 你想要哪个版本?
So she asked me, “What version do you want?”
但我甚至连版本号都不知道
and I didn’t even know the version number.
因此我只能说
So I just said,
最新和最好的版本行吗?
“How about the latest and the greatest?”
大约五分钟后 她说
It takes her about five minutes to turn.
瑞克 我找到了源代码 但现在有个问题
“Rick, I found the source code, but there’s a problem.
这里有几百个目录
There are hundreds of directories and within each directory,
每个目录里又有几百个文件
there are hundreds of files.”
我问她 你会用Tar和Gzip吗?
I asked her, “Do you know how to use Tar and Gzip?”,
因为我知道他们要在Linux环境下工作
because I knew they worked in a Linux environment.
-不会 -你想学吗?
“No.” “Would you like to learn?”
她说她想 而我就开始指导她
And she said yes, so I became her instructor.
指导结束后 我们得到了一个5MB大小的
And after the lesson, we have a five-megabyte file
MicroTAC Ultra Lite源代码文件
of the source code to the MicroTAC Ultra Lite.
我又问她 你会用FTP吗?
So my next question was, “Do you know how to use FTP?”
哦 你是指文件传输协议?
“Oh, you mean File Transfer Protocol?”
我说 就是那个
I go, “Exactly!”
然后我给了她一个
So I gave her an IP address
位于丹佛的匿名服务器IP地址
of an anonymous FTP server in Denver.
我说 试着通过FTP连接到这个IP地址
I said, “Here, try to connect to this IP address using FTP.”
她尝试建立连接 但是超时了
She tries making a connection and it times out.
无法连接 她接着说
“Can’t connect”, and then she goes,
瑞克 我要去和我的安全经理
“Rick, I’m gonna talk to my security manager
谈一下你要我做的事
about what you’re asking me to do.
去去就回
I’ll be right back.”
不 不 等等 等等
“No, no, wait, wait, wait”,
因为我最不希望她去找的就是安全经理
cuz the last person I want her to speak to is the security manager.
我在电话旁守着 还有点紧张
I’m on hold and getting a little bit nervous
因为她去得太久了
because it’s taking a long time for her to return to the call.
而且我认为安全部门还会接通录音机
And I’m thinking the security is gonna hook up a tape recorder,
并将录音作为以后起诉我时的铁证
and that’s gonna be Exhibit A in a future court case against me.
她终于回来了 瑞克
She finally returns, “Rick?”
我真的不想讲太多
I don’t really like wanted those talk much,
因为我担心自己会被录音 我说 嗯哼
because I was worried I was being recorded. I go, “Uh-huh?”
你给我们的IP地址不在摩托罗拉的园区内
“That IP address you gave us is outside of Motorola’s campus.”
我说 嗯哼 非常失望地打算挂电话
I go uh-huh, extremely disappointed about to hit the end on the cell phone call,
我说 好吧 还是要谢谢你
and I said, “Well, thanks anyway.”
她说 等等 我有一些好消息 -什么?
And she goes, “Wait, I have some great news.” “What?”
我的安全经理把他代理服务器的个人用户名和密码给我了
“My security manager gave me his personal username and password to the proxy server,
现在我可以上传文件了
so I could upload the file.”
源代码到手后 我立刻进行了分析
Once I had the source code, I analyzed it
了解其工作原理 查看安全特性
to understand how it worked, looking at the security features,
并且觉得它太简单了 没什么挑战性
and thought it was too easy and not really challenging.
因此我决定用其他方式进行攻击
So I decided to do with other attack,
而我确实也成功黑进了他们的网络
where I actually gained access to their network,
还能入侵他们的工作站
and was able to breach their workstations
里面保存了所有版本的源代码
which had all the versions of their source code.
这也算是一种成就
It was kind of an accomplishment.
我有把源代码给别人或试图以此获利吗?
Did I give it to anybody else or tried to profit in any way?
并没有 事实是
No. It was really
我把这一步搞定后 接着就进行下一步了
“I got it, it was done, and then it was on to the next.”
1995年 凯文·米特尼克在北卡罗来纳州被联邦调查局逮捕
Kevin Mitnick was apprehended in North Carolina by the FBI in 1995
并对其计算机欺诈 电信欺诈和非法拦截通信罪供认不讳
and plead guilty to computer fraud, wire fraud, and illegally intercepting communications.
他在服刑近五年后 于2000年被释放
He was released in the year 2000 after serving almost five years in prison.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

凯文·米特尼克是美国有名的黑客,甚至在逃亡期间他也顺手弄到了摩托罗拉移动的源代码,他是怎么做到的呢?

听录译者

jm

翻译译者

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBaVek2oTtc

相关推荐