ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

无人机科技如何改变生活 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

无人机科技如何改变生活

How a Former Google Lab Plans to Disrupt the Ownership Economy | Astro Teller bigthink

大想法
Big think.
无人驾驶的项目X
The unmanned aerial vehicle project at X,
我们把它称之为“翅膀”
which we call Wing,
这个项目希望可以去除
has as its aspiration to remove
我们通过物理方式在现实中移动某个物品
the bulk of the remaining friction
产生的摩擦力
from how we move physical things around in the physical world,
特别是所谓的最后一英里问题
particularly the so-called last mile problem.
如果你回顾历史中自然界的物体
If you look at the history of how physical things
在实际环境中移动
have been moved around in the physical world,
每一次都是将剩余的一大部阻力
every time a chunk of the remaining friction
从这个过程中去除了
was removed from that process,
像船 飞机 火车 汽车
boats, planes, trains, the automobile,
Pony快递 邮件系统
the Pony Express, the mail system,
每一个变得更有条理的东西
every one of these things as we got more organized
都是将物体在移动中的
and removed cost and complexity
消耗和复杂性去除了
from how physical things got moved around in the world.
世界变得完全不同
The world became so different,
在过去几乎无法想象
that it was impossible before hand to even predict
在引进这些技术之后
how different and how much better it would be
生活变得如此不同和美好
on the other side of that introduction.
我们把剩下的那一部分阻力
We take for granted the remaining friction,
看作是必然并且永存的
as though it’s natural and will continue forever. 
如果你需要一些可以装进面包大小盒子的小东西
If you could have anything that would fit in a bread box,
这些东西就可以在几分钟内送到你手上
brought to you within one or two minutes,
当然你是需要为这些盒子里的东西付费的
you still have to pay for the thing that’s in the breadbox.
但是它也可以是免费的
But it could be brought to you nearly for free,
我们的世界将变得完全不同
then our world would be radically different.
此时此刻在你家的抽屉里
Those batteries that are sitting in a drawer
肯定有一些没有充电的电池
in your house or apartment right now discharging,
你所持有的电池是在浪费这些资源
you have those batteries, you’re wasting the planet,
因为你觉得在电池完全没电之前的
because you think you might need a few of those batteries
某一天可能会需要几个电池
before they fully discharge
可能是圣诞节的早上或者什么时候
on some Christmas morning or something.
但是如果你知道
But if you believed you could have any battery,
在刚好需要电池的时候
any shaped battery you want,
你就会有你需要的任何电池 不管什么形状
just in the moment you need it,
你就不会因为积攒这些电池而烦恼了
you wouldn’t bother holding all those batteries.
在你家里可能会有个锤子
You probably have a hammer in your house or apartment.
为什么你会有个锤子?你几乎从来不用
Why do you have that hammer? You almost never use it.
我们需要为需要用它的紧急情况
And we all have to have a hammer for the occasional moment
准备一个锤子
when we want the hammer.
我们其实可以1万个人共享一个锤子
But we could probably share one hammer around 10,000 of us.
如果可以实现 想想我们的世界会变得多么富有
Think how much richer the world would be if we could have that.
那如何才能实现?
How are we going to make it?
在你需要锤子的时候
So that you could have the hammer just appear
它刚好可以出现在你身边
within a moment or two when you want it?
你说我想要个锤子
You say I want a hammer,
最多一杯咖啡的时间 锤子就到了
you get a cup of coffee at the most, and the hammer is there.
我们的建议是
And our proposal for how to do that
发明小型交通工具
is that you can make small vehicles
可以在空中安静并且安全的飞到你身边
that fly through the air quietly and very safely,
并且带给你所需要的东西
and bring to you whatever you want.
我们预测
Our prediction is that
这项技术会最先应用在运输食物上
at first society will adopt these for the use of delivering food.
每个人都需要食物
Food is something that almost everybody uses,
并且每天都很规律
and that they use on a very regular basis.
我们已经有了健全的食物运输市场
There’s already a very robust food delivery market,
大家怀着对食物的尊重
and people express an interest in having a lot more delivered to them,
对这个市场很有兴趣
with respect to food.
所以这里很可能会优先使用这项技术
So that is likely to be the early adoption of this technology.
但是长远来看 在城市以及周边
But the long run promise of being able to move things around,
传递东西
inside of cities and suburban areas in particular,
并且不会造成交通堵塞
without having to create more traffic congestion,
不会像大卡车
without of the carbon footprint
在运输中那样释放碳化物
that comes from large trucks moving packages around,
不会像卡车在城市中穿梭
without the sound and safety problems,
有噪音和安全问题
produced by large trucks moving around our city,
这些问题都可以通过
all of those problems can be solved
用在空中飞行
by flying what you want,
传递你想要的东西来解决
what you need right now to you through the air.
我们要向大家公布的事实是
We’re public about the fact that…
在过去的一年里我们使用“翅膀”超过了一千次
we did more than a thousand flights last year in Wing,
我希望今年至少可以达到去年的100倍
and I would like to see at least 100 times that…
并且以后也可以有这么多
That many this year and 100 times as many the year after that.
我觉得这不是不可能的
and I don’t think that that’s at all out of the question.
我们还需要和管理部门谈话
There are regulatory conversations to be had,
向他们展示已经证明过的安全性
and demonstrations of safety to be proven
我们要在美国以及其他一些国家
as we step through this process
解决这个问题
in the United States and in other countries.
重要的不仅是努力研发技术
And it’s important that we push hard on the technology,
还要向监管者
but also work thoughtfully and responsibly,
全面解释它的安全性
with the regulators to demonstrate the safety,
让他们对于我们取得的每一次进步
and to build their confidence
都充满信心
in what we’re doing as we take each incremental step.
BIGTHINK.COM
BIGTHINK.COM

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

怎样应用无人机科技,使我们的生活更加美好

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

张总的小蜜

审核员

审核团SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_u3cLAXjw

相关推荐