ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

明星教练告诉你如何帮演员完美形象 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

明星教练告诉你如何帮演员完美形象

How a Celebrity Trainer Gets Actors in Shape for Movies | Vanity Fair

我是杰森·沃尔什 洛杉矶的一名培训师
I’m Jason Walsh. I’m a trainer in Los Angeles,
我让演员们为电影做好准备
and I get actors ready for movies.
[背景乐]
(background music)
很多时候 会有工作室来找我
Most of time, it’s gonna be something where a studio comes to me
并向我咨询角色的准备事宜
and asks me about prepping someone for a role.
我们要做的就是坐下来想一想
What we do is we literally have to sit down
找出这个角色的特点
and figure out what the characteristics are of that role
需要考虑的因素有很多
The variables involved meaning like are they going to be
比如是否在沙漠里 是否会负重
in the desert, are they going to be carrying heavy weight.
有无外骨骼设备以及角色体型胖瘦
you know an exoskeleton, how physical is the role.
而且有许多背景因素需要考虑
But a lot of it has to do with, you know, background,
演员是否新手 之前是否受过类似训练
are they a novice, if they ever train like this before.
信不信由你 我们是在帮演员塑造角色
Believe it or not. What we’re doing is really helping these guys with character building.
我想让角色更完美
I want to enforce that character.
我希望他们放轻松 不要有任何心理障碍
I want them to feel super free of any type of psychological like hindrances.
我很自豪能让他们在安全的情况下
I’ve take a lot of pride in making these guys
变得超级强壮 行动自如 健硕灵活 充满自信
super strong, move well, fit, resilient, confident and do it safely.
演员受伤 制作便无法进行 百万美元都打水漂
These guys get injured. Production shuts down, millions of dollars out the door.
军事角色训练
Training for a military role.
布拉德利·库珀通过约翰·卡拉辛斯基找到我
Bradley Cooper came to me through John Krasinski
他拿到了这个美国狙击手的角色 对他来说这是场豪赌
He got this big role for American sniper, and for Bradley it’s all in.
他想变成剧中的角色
He wants to become that character.
克里斯·凯尔 一位225磅重的军人
Chris Kyle, 225 pounds, military guy,
受人敬仰 战功硕硕
highly respected and decorated.
布拉德利·库珀 185磅重
Bradley Cooper, 185 pounds weight, novice
一个从来没受过类似训练的新手
never trains like this before, not like this, not the kind
他绝对没承受过这种量级的训练
of weight training that we were gonna have to do.
我跟你说实话
I’m gonna be honest with you.
这是我职业生涯里最担心的一次
This was the one that I was most worried about in my career.
因为我不知道我们能否完成他的预期
Cause I didn’t know if we could achieve what he wanted to achieve.
我们总共有近12周的时间
We had almost 12 weeks total.
我想在前八周里 一天做两组训练
I think it was the first eight weeks that we were doing two-a-days.
我们时间很充裕
I mean we had a lot.
我想增重20–25磅是可行的
I thought maybe 20, 25 pounds was doable in that timeframe that we had.
但增重40磅可不是件容易的事
40 pounds heavier is a big deal.
我们要让他动起来 要让他增重
We had to get him moving. We had to get the weights gone.
我认为即将进行的六角杠硬拉训练
I decided that this was the move the trap bar deadlift that we were going to
是一切训练的基础
pretty much make the foundation of everything.
有两项变量是我们可以控制的
There’s two variables here that I can play with,
一个是动作幅度 另一个是重量大小
and that is the range in motion and the weight.
先确保安全 从高位做起 从轻量训练开始
We started safe and we started a high position. We started light.
当我看见他进步变得更好时 我们可以加大训练量
That as I see him progress and get better, we can take those down.
所以我们让布拉德利变得很强壮
So, we got Bradley really strong,
随着一点点进步 他越来越得心应手
and as we progressed, he became more mobile.
当他真的提起重物
He’d actually lift from the ground
信心也会随之到来
and the confidence in everything that came with that.
说真的这样的转变实在令人叹为观止
I mean literally it was amazing to watch the transformation.
在训练末期 他已经能举起425磅的重物
We actually ended up towards the end of it, lifting a little over 425 pounds.
举起400磅重物的感觉是无法作假的
You cannot fake the way 400 pounds feels when he lifts it off the ground.
所以电影里的动作是真实的
So in the movie, that’s real.
最后我们一周训练四天 一天两次
We ended up doing I think it was four days of two-a-days.
他早上六点过来
He would come in in the morning 6:00 a.m.
我们会训练1–1.5小时
we’d train an hour, hour and a half.
接着他回家休息
He would go home and recover.
然后下午再回来 做大量的训练
He would come back.We’d do a lot of the volume training in the afternoons,
星期三他会休息半天 这就是他的一周安排
and then he would do a half-day on Wednesday, and that was his week.
他不需要变得精瘦 他需要变壮
He didn’t need to get ripped. He needed to get big.
这两者有很大的区别
and that’s a big difference.
我很清楚 这家伙想要增重的话
I knew that there’s no way in hell that that guy was gonna eat
除了尽量多吃东西摄入卡路里外别无他法
as many calories as he needed to put that kind of mass on.
所以我们需要大量摄入卡路里
So we had to drink the calorie.
所以我尝试每周给他递增
So I just progressed it week by week to try to increase
500卡路里的摄入量
a little bit at a time 500 calories or so.
我知道我们目前做的很好
I knew that we have been doing a really good job.
当他从180磅增重到200磅 出现很多麻烦
Once we hit the 200 mark from the 180 mark, everything started rolling.
他的身体得不到足够的能量 他需要恢复
His body just couldn’t get enough of it. He was recovering.
他做了一切该做的努力
He was doing everything he needed to do and
直到电影开拍前一天 我们让他上称
it wasn’t until the day before shooting that we got him on the scale
他真的达到了225磅 我简直不敢相信
and it literally read 225 and I couldn’t even believe it.
一提到约翰·卡拉辛斯基 就会想到《办公室》
When you think John Krasinski, you think The Office
他笑吟吟地走进来告诉我
and he came in with his big smile on his face and
他可能参演电影《危机13小时》
was telling me about the possibility of this movie 13 Hours
饰演一名海豹突击队员
and he was going to play a navy seal,
这与他之前出演的喜剧角色反差极大
way outside of his comedic roles that he’s been doing.
如果仅看他的外表你可能不知道 他很强壮
You wouldn’t know it, if you just looked at him but he is extremely strong
前四周我们一直在做力量训练
The first four weeks we did all strength training,
一天两练 一周练四天 星期三休息半天
it was two-a-days, four days a week, half-day on Wednesday.
我说 来吧 做仰卧推举
I was like, let’s do it, let’s get the bench press going.
他说 不 你要把雪橇从这拉到那
He’s like, no, you’re gonna drag that sled from there to there
我当时觉得 这有多难?
and I was like, how hard is that?
现在想想 我心脏病都要犯了
I’m having a heart attack.
在《危机13小时》开拍前
We had the luxury of working with John for quite a while,
约翰和我们一起训练了很久
before we start to shooting 13 Hours.
我对约翰的行动能力非常有信心
I was very confident in John’s ability to move.
所以我们只需顺其自然即可
So, all we had to do was turn the dial up for him.
每天训练都会以各种不同的深蹲作为结束
And everyday we would end up doing some sort of squatting variation.
我们做前深蹲推举
We do front squat to press.
这项训练非常棒且很复杂
Great complex exercise.
我们还会让他做简单的过头推举
And we’d also have him start doing just overhead press.
如果做推举时 身体没有活动开
Still engaging the whole body while doing the pressing,
会对身体造成额外的负担
so it’s just even more taxing on the body.
我超爱哑铃卧推
Love the dumbbell bench press.
我就是喜欢两只手臂各自锻炼的感觉
I just like the fact that the each arm is working independently one another
约翰做的很出色
and John crushed it, man.
他当时要推举100磅的哑铃
He was doing over 100 pound dumbbells,
此外我们还有许多其他的训练
not to mention that we ended up doing a lot of conditioning as well.
这对脂肪燃烧很有帮助
That was gonna help with that, the fat burning effect.
还有一系列高强度的训练:前后拉雪橇
A lot of high intensity training, pushing the sled back and forth,
抛拾重物 跳跃 跑步 推重物
picking weights up, slamming it down, jumping, running, pushing,
几乎没有休息时间
all of that with little to no rest.
这和电影里的情节蛮相似的
It definitely comes across on-screen when they put this kind of work in.
“走!我们得走了”
“Let’s go! We gotta move!”
当我训练艾米莉·布朗特时 约翰也在场
So I was training Emily Blunt for a while with John.
他们俩同时在健身房训练 带来了很多欢乐
Those two in the gym at the same time, and it’s absolutely hilarious.
他们是我遇过最有趣的人
They’re the most comedic people I’ve ever seen.
但训练无法照常进行 我们只好分开他们
Nothing really gets done in the gym, so we had to separate them,
因为我们还有许多工作得做
because we had a lot of work to do.
艾米莉接到了她第一个动作戏角色
Emily came in, she got her first action role
《明日边缘》 非常棒的电影
Edge of Tomorrow, it was fantastic.
她需要穿着一件约70磅重的外骨骼铠甲
She had to wear an exoskeleton and this thing weighed about 70 pounds,
每天背着70磅的重物拍摄
and day in day out shooting with 70 pounds on your back.
这对我是一个新的挑战
That’s a new one for me.
但也让我的工作充满了乐趣
This was what keeps my job pretty interesting, too.
因为从来想过有人会穿成这样
Because never even thought that someone would be doing something like this.
我们做了大量轨道调试
We ended up doing a lot of conditioning out on a track,
我们还用负重背心去模拟
and using weight vest to kind of mimic that feeling
身穿外骨骼的感觉 并指导她如何
of having that exterior skeleton and teaching her how to move
在负重情况下移动
with that weight on her back.
就像其他训练一样 这需要循序渐进
We progress just like anything else.
你不可能一来就让她穿上50磅的负重背心
You’re not gonna go and get put 50 pounds of weight vest on someone.
所以我们先穿10磅的负重背心
So we would start with a 10 pound weight vest.
一周后 我们开始穿20磅的
One week we’d end up doing a 20 pound,
接着30磅 40磅 最后穿上50磅
a 30-pound, a 40-pound, eventually a 50-pound weight vest.
我只是希望她体会 负重的感觉是怎么样的
I just wanted her to get an idea of what that was
以及阻力有多大
gonna feel like and how hindering it is.
因为每天穿着重达70磅的外骨骼移动
Because a 70-pound exoskeleton with day after day after day of moving
会让你感到不堪重负
could throw something out of whack.
我不知道你是否记得这样一幕
I don’t know if you remember in the film
就是她做前臂俯卧撑的那经典一幕
when that incredible scene, where she’s doing like the the forearm push up.
这是史诗级的一幕
It was kind of an epic scene and
很多客户都慕名前来
I’ve actually had a lot of clients come to me,
说他们也想像艾米莉·布朗特一样
saying I want to look like Emily Blunt.
饰演惊奇队长的布丽·拉尔森
Brie Larson for Captain Marvel.
也因为艾米莉·布朗特
She came to me because of Emily Blunt
在电影里的精彩表现前来咨询我
the way that she looked and performed in that film.
“到 你想要什么”
“Yes. What do you want?”
训练成为超级英雄
Training to become a superhero.
惊奇队长–布丽·拉尔森 她抱着非常好的心态前来
Brie Larson, Captain Marvel. She came in. She had the best mentality.
她已经准备好接受我们的训练 她准备好了
She was ready to go and anything we wanted to do. She was ready for it.
我们有12周的充裕时间 我很满意
We had the proper amount of 12 weeks which I absolutely love.
我相信我们能合作地非常好
I knew we’re gonna knock it out of the park with her.
为了让训练更加有趣
To keep things interesting and fun,
你可能想设定一些目标 你得给他们制定里程碑
you kind of want to set goals. You want to set milestones for these guys.
因为我们的训练周数很长
Since we got week after week after week of training.
所以我们想设置短期目标和长期目标
So what we try to do is set these short-term, long-term goals.
有些目标是现实的 有些目标则不现实
They’re realistic and sometimes unrealistic,
但是还是有设置的必要
but it’s still nice to have them.
所以我们先从引体向上开始
So, we would start with pull-ups.
这种无任何辅助的引体向上
The unassisted pull-up is the big goal
对大多数动作片里的女星来说非常困难
for a lot of our women in these action roles and whatnot
因为这是她上肢力量最真实的体现
because it really just tells us where she’s at with her upper-body strength.
如果有人说女性不需要上肢力量
You’re told women aren’t supposed to have a lot of upper-body strength.
那是扯淡 她们需要非常非常强壮
That’s bullshit. They get really really really strong pound for pound.
我觉得布丽训练结束能连做10个引体向上
For Brie, I think we ended up doing 10 pull-ups straight.
在50磅铁链负重下做8个俯卧撑
Eight chain push-ups with 50 pounds of chains on her back,
臀推超过300磅
hip thrusting well over 300 and some what pounds.
我知道这对大多数女性来说这太疯狂了
I mean this is stuff that most women would think is absolute insanity.
设想一下 如果你本来做不了引体向上
Think about it if you’re not able to do a pull-up,
但经过几周训练 你能够做引体向上了
and then a few weeks later I’m proving you and you’re doing pull-ups,
想想这对你心理和生理上有何改变
think about what that’s doing to you even psychologically and mentally.
我意思是 这是一种强化
I mean it’s just a reinforcement of
关乎你是谁和你能做什么
who you are and what you’re able to do.
人们本来不相信某些事
People don’t believe something
但突然间 他们能够做到这些事
and then all of a sudden, they’re able to do these things.
这说明艰苦的工作
It just goes to show that that kind of hard work
和献身精神能得到回报
and dedication is really gonna pay off.
你摆脱了束缚你的各种因素
You get rid of those variables that could be holding you back
然后你就能专心投入到演戏中
and you’re really able to focus on your acting.
–“你会驾驶这玩意?”–“等着瞧”
-“You know how to fly this thing?”-“We’ll see.”
“到底会还是不会” “会”
“That’s a yes or no question.” “Yes.”
为运动员角色训练
Training for an athletic role.
爱丽森·布里 哇
Alison Brie, wow,
怎么介绍她好呢 她绝对是我认识中最棒的之一
where to start with her, she’s one of the absolute best humans I know.
即使在清晨6点
It doesn’t matter if it’s 6 a.m.
她的能量也比我遇过的所有人都要高涨
She comes in the highest energy of anybody I’ve ever met in my life,
非常有感染力 健身房里的人都能感觉到
and it’s infectious and everybody in the gym feeds off of it.
我给爱丽森训练了 我也记不清了 大概有好几年时间
I was training Alison for I don’t know maybe even a couple years
她告诉我她要接一个摔角手角色
when she came to me telling me she’s gonna be a wrestler.
又一个新挑战 我们从未训练过摔跤手角色
Here we go again with a brand new variable never train anybody like this before.
因为我们的时间很充裕
Because we had such a nice cushion of time with her,
所以不需要一天两练
we didn’t really have to go into like a two-day type setup.
我们一周给她训练五天
We just trained her five days a week.
爱丽森·布里是我认识中最强壮的女孩之一
Alison Brie is one of the strongest girls that I know.
她能够做14个引体向上
Pound for pound the girl is able to crank out 14 pull-ups.
她能做200磅以上的硬拉
She’s dead lifting over 200 pounds,
她能推动300到400磅的雪橇
she’s pushing sleds with 300 and 400 pounds on it.
雪橇运动和各种其他训练
Sled training is an absolute staple,
是必不可少的 尤其是对女性而言
and all the training that we do especially for the females.
这是一项锻炼单腿力量的训练
It’s a single leg exercise work strength conditioning everything.
我们可以给雪橇加减重量 可以推也可以拉
We can load it, unload it, pull it, push it.
有许多种不同的训练方法
There’s so many variations to it.
核心就是练好每一步 对吧?
The core is firing from each step, right?
这就是身体协调性 真是太棒了
And it’s this body coordination and it’s fantastic.
这是我们力量训练的主要内容之一
It was one of our staples for her strength training.
我能收到最好的褒奖之一就是
One of the biggest compliments I can get is
客户们能毫发无损地完成拍摄
after the shoot the client comes back and was injury free.
对我来说那是最重要的事情
For me that’s the most important thing.
电影艺术是非常美妙的 我明白
The aesthetic thing is fantastic and I get it.
但我们希望让演员们保持健康
But we want to keep these guys healthy.
如果你对《美女摔角联盟》多加留意
If you pay attention to Glow.
会发现爱丽森所有的特技都是自己完成的
Alison is really doing all of her stunts.
非常幸运的是 两季拍摄完 她没有受任何伤
And knock on wood, two seasons in, hasn’t had any injuries.
“也许今天你打败了我”
“You may have defeated me today.”
“但这场战争才刚刚开始”
“But this cold war is only starting.”
为舞蹈角色训练
Training for a dance role.
艾玛·斯通 《爱乐之城》
Emma Stone, La La Land
艾玛当时颈部 背部还有肩膀等部位有伤
Emma came in and she had some issues with her neck and her back and shoulders and things like that.
这些事情必须得到解决
Those things have to be addressed.
不能带着伤训练 寄希望于其自动痊愈
You don’t work around them and hope that they go away.
你必须解决所有可能妨碍她的问题
You really go in and try to attack any and all issues that could be holding her back.
对她来说 训练有点不那么戏剧化或高强度
And for her the training was a little less dramatic or invasive.
我们做的大多训练都是集中于臀部稳定性
A lot of stuff we did was really focusing in and around the hips
以及臀部力量上
and the stability, and the strength around the hips,
因为舞蹈演员大部分动作都是靠单脚完成
because of the dancing elements most the stuff she was doing was on one leg.
我们做了许多力量训练
We did a lot of strength training,
许多移动练习 平衡训练以及核心爬行练习
a lot of mobility drills, balance stuff, a lot of crawling for core
身体协调训练等等
and coordination and things like that.
我们并没有多少时间 到电影开拍只有六周
We didn’t have as much time, we had about six weeks before shooting.
这很难平衡 因为你不想给她太大训练量
It’s a hard balance because you don’t want to train her too much,
因为她还要进行舞蹈训练和舞蹈编排
because she’s got all the dance training and choreography
那些都是在训练馆外进行的
and all that kind of stuff that’s going on on the outside.
所以我给减少她训练的天数
So what I did is I just actually ended up training her less days,
让她更好地恢复
giving her more recovery.
我记得前几周我们只训练了4–5天
I think we were doing about 4 to 5 days for the first couple weeks
然后直到电影开拍为止
and then we just kind of tapered all the way through
我们用尽各种方法让她变苗条
through the end until she starts to shooting.
我们非常注重后链 通过做大量拉力运动
We focused a lot on the posterior chain, a lot of pulling motions.
让肌肉强壮起来 保护和稳定脊柱
Things to get the muscles firing and protecting and stabilizing the spine.
我们已经清除了她颈部和背部大部分问题
We were able to clean up most of the issues with her neck and back.
如果你长期与疼痛为伴 已经适应了疼痛
If you can eliminate pain from someone, that’s been living with pain,
那么 如果我能帮你消除疼痛
and they believe that that pain is just part of life.
我的意思是 如果我能帮助你消除这些痛苦
I mean it’s one of the highlights of what I get to do
那应该是我人生的高光时刻
is if I can help to eliminate those types of pains.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了明星教练如何通过训练帮演员们打造完美的荧幕形象和塑造身材

听录译者

刘倩Rachel

翻译译者

加泰罗尼亚的小铁匠

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5-R-TICKSw

相关推荐