ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

酒店里你不知道的事 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

酒店里你不知道的事

Hotel Employees Reveal Secrets About Hotels

嗯……我可不想因为这一个
– Hmm, I don’t want to get in trouble
惹上麻烦
(laughs) with this one.
(背景音乐)
(Music)
怎样才能免费用一些东西
– How can you get things for free?
升级房间或者住免费房间?
Upgraded room or a comped room?
我建议你直接去问
I definitely recommend that you just ask,
或者投诉视野不好 房间太小
or complain about the view, size, or
或者房间太脏 隔壁噪音太大
if the room’s dirty, your neighbors are loud,
无论什么情况
whatever the case may be.
冷静点
– Be cool.
千万别编故事
Don’t make stuff up.
没有人关心你的周年纪念日
Nobody cares about your anniversary.
我唯一关心的“纪念日”的是
The only anniversary I care about
你给我20刀小费的那天
is the one where you’re handing me a $ 20.
这取决于酒店 服务员
– It depends on the occupancy, depends on the person,
以及客户
depends on the guest.
不要在折扣网站上定房间
– Don’t book off the discount sites,
因为我们心知肚明你没咋花钱
cause we know how little you paid for it,
所以如果你还想升级房间 过分了
so when it comes to upgrades, back of the line.
我曾经遇到过不想付钱的客人
– I have had people who have not wanted to pay for the room,
而且用了挺过分的办法
and actually have come up with nefarious ways
就为了不花钱
to get things for free.
他们说房间里有老鼠
They said that there was a rat in the room.
保安去调查
The security team went to investigate,
房间里确实有只小老鼠
and there was a little rat in the room,
但是垃圾桶里有宠物店的收据
but in the trash can therewas a receipt from PetSmart. Well,
结果就是 人和他们新买的宠物
the person and their new pet rat got kicked
一起被赶出了酒店 没有退款
out of the hotel, with no refund.
嗯 总有人说有用过的避孕套
– Well, there’s alwaysthe used condom excuse.
这个借口百试不爽
That’s a classic.
“我们在枕头下面发现用过的避孕套!”
We found a used condom under the pillow.
兄台 你没有 除非那是你用过的
Dude, no you didn’t, unless that was yours.
房间里最脏的是什么
What’s the dirtiest thing in the room?
全部所有的布料东西
– All things fabric.
沙发 椅子 奇怪的毯子
Couches, chairs, the weird blanket
放在最上面用来掩盖痕迹
that they put on top for the color accent.
丢掉它
Discard it.
电视遥控器吧
– Probably the TV remote.
这是电子产品 所以不能用洗洁精之类的来洗
It’s electronic, so you can’t really just spray it down with chemicals.
我觉得它只是被放回桌子上
I think it just kind a gets put back
仅此而已
on the desk, and that’s about it.
有人上完厕所不洗手
– People use the bathroom,don’t wash their hands.
他们上完厕所以后摸遥控器
Then they touch the remoteafter relieving themselves,
在此期间进出浴室
in or out of the bathroom.
我有没有过和明星诡异的邂逅经历
Have I had any weird celebrity encounters,
答案是 有太多可以回忆的了
and the answer to thatis too many to remember.
我见过很多明星只穿着内裤
– I’ve seen many celebritiesin their underwear.
不过我没见过真的想看的人
Nobody that you actuallywant to see, though.
之前有人在卫生间给我打电话
– I had someone call me from their bathroom,
让我帮他们搓澡
and ask me to come assist’em in the tub,
如果我愿意的话
and then she would do things to me,
她会对我上下其手
if I would do that for her.
有时候明星会用假名登记
– Sometimes celebrities will check in under a different name.
有一次 一个明星来我们酒店
I had somebody stay at a hotel one time,
然后旁边有人问我
and somebody asked me,
“那个是他嘛”
“Was that this person?”
我就说 “没有
I was like,”No, we don’t have anybody
我们没有这个人的入住信息”
“staying in the hotel by that name.”
这是最尴尬的瞬间之一 并且
One of the most awkward moments, and I’m not
我不会说出任何明星的名字 比如
gonna name drop any celebrities, for example,
金·卡戴珊站在我面前
if say Kim Kardashian was in front of me,
然后我不认识她
and I didn’t know who she was, okay,
“您好 请问预约信息里是姓氏是什么”
what’s the last name for the reservation?
瞬间上火
(fingers snapping) Instant insult.
他们就感觉被侮辱了 就像……
They just get really offended, like…
你有目睹过拍av吗
Have you witnessed any porn shoots?
有过……
Yeah.
我当时帮他们拿过摄影设备
– I actually helped the guys bring up their phone equipment,
他们送过我一件体恤
and they tipped me with a sweatshirt
上面标着那个av公司的商标
that had the porn company logo on it.
确实 这儿风景不错 房间也挺好
– I mean, it’s a goodview, it’s a nice room,
床也漂亮
the beds are beautiful.
我不怪他们
I don’t blame them.
他们的态度就是那种 “我们付过钱了”
– They kind of have the attitude of like, “Yeah, we paid for this room,
“我们要彻底放飞自我 尽情玩耍”
“we’re gonna do whateverthe hell we want in it.”
工作人员都知道
– Do employees know when you book a room
你们是来打炮的吗
to have a one night stand?
是的 我们知道
Yes, we do.
经常是那种亲亲我我的
Usually, it’s a bunch of giggling, snuggling,
在工作人员面前的沙发上亲热
making out on said couch in front of employees,
然后我们就站在那里
and then we’re just standing there like,
“够了 能否麻烦您先用信用卡把房费付了?”
“Right, so could you kindly insert your credit card for incidentals?”
我们不仅知道你们是来打炮的
– Not only do we know that you’re there for a one night stand,
我们还认得你老婆
but we also knew who your wife is,
因为你一个小时以前 才和她在另一层开了房
cause you checked in with her an hour ago on a different floor.
你们叫我们给你送避孕套的时候
When you call down andask us to deliver condoms,
我们也知道你那方面几斤几两 兄台
we also know that you’renot really a magnum, dude.
你能把吧台的东西换掉而不被发现吗
Can you replace items from the minibar without getting in trouble?
可以啊 但是不简单
You can try, but it’s really hard,
因为你得去找一个小型的
because you got to find a pony sized
樱桃可可和一听牛奶花生巧克力豆
bottle of diet cherry Coke and a can of M and M’s.
知道找这个有多难吗
Know how hard it is to find a can of M and M’s?
小吧台上的东西都有存档 所有东西
– Everything in that minibar is inventoried and everything.
我们可能会告诉你 这不是我们买过的东西
We’ll probably be able to tell if it’s not something we’ve already bought.
如果你不想花$7买吧台上的瓶装水
– If you don’t want to pay for the $ 7 bottles of water from the minibar,
那你可以在健身中心续杯
you can just go refill your same bottle down at the fitness center.
法律上来说 他们必须在那儿提供水
By law, they have tohave water for you there.
为什么不允许在房间抽烟
– Why are people not allowedto smoke in hotel rooms?
你知道要花多长时间
Do you know how long it takes to
去打扰烟鬼住过的房间吗
actually clean a room that’s had a smoke owner in it?
首先 有健康危险
It’s a health hazard, number one.
其次 这个房间一周之内是废掉的
Number two, it knocksout the room for a week.
我不会允许有人在房间里抽烟的
I’m not gonna havesomebody smoke in a room,
如果有个小朋友
and then when a teenage kids
靠在枕头上 “嗯……
goes to lay down on a pillow, “Hmm,
妈咪 这闻起来像骆驼”
mommy, it smells like Camel.”
我知道有人在房间抽烟吗 当然
Do I know when people aresmoking weed in the room? Yes,
我一定会去问
I’ve had to go and inquire.
他们就 “没有 我们现在没抽”
They’re like,”No, we’re not smoking.”
(呼)
(blows air)
我能说啥呢
– Do we say anything?
那要看情况了 兄弟 借根烟吗
That all depends, man, you sharin’? Weed,
没人在乎这个
nobody cares about,
因为我们知道 他们之后不会再惹麻烦了
because we know that they’re not gonna be causing any trouble after.
他们就随便坐坐 看看电影以及扫荡小吧台
They’re just gonna be sitting around and watching movies and raiding the minibar.
这才是我们想要的客户
That’s the clientele we want.
所以 礼貌点 对别人好点儿
– So, just be a nice person,treat everybody well,
玩得开心 也请少给我们添麻烦
enjoy yourself, make our lives easier,
同样的 我们会尽力让你过得舒适
and we’ll make your stay incredible.
(音乐)
(country style music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

大家都有入住酒店的经历 看看酒店工作人员最想吐槽些什么东西 同时入住酒店会有一些什么东西需要注意

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Nicole

审核员

审核员RS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0gwPwtXLjI

相关推荐