未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

热辣美女诱惑你的思想

Hot Models Convince Unregistered Millennials To Vote | Elite Daily

我是认为我有一个好声音
I do think I have a voice
但是我实际上更愿意交谈而不是投票
but I’d rather actually talk instead
of casting a vote
我一个小时之前刚刚知道什么是民主党什么是共和党
I just learned what a Democrat and a Republican was an hour
ago,
听起来还蛮酷的
so,that’s cool.
我不会投票
I don’t vote
因为我不认为结果会在任何形式上 对我产生切实的影响
because I don’t think the outcome will effect me
in any sort of real way.
我最后一次投票要追溯到高中时期了
The last time I went and voted I went back to my high school
结果是在停车场买大麻
and ended up buying weed in the parking lot.
我没有最终投票 我忘记了
I didn’t end up voting I forgot
如果有人要说服我投票 我会感觉很惊讶的
I would be very surprised if someone could convince me to
vote.
这是怎么了 你的名字是什么
What’s going on? What’s your name.
你好 杰西卡
Hello, Jessica.
杰西卡 怎么了 宝贝 我是尼克·布朗
Jessica what’s up baby? Nick Brown.
我听说你不想投票
Whats this I hear about you not wanting to vote?
有太多事要做了 太多了
It’s too much work. It’s a lot.
我们可以聊一聊其中的一些事情
We’ll talk away some of the work.
我要把这些都填满吗
I have to fill all this out?
你好
Hi.
你好 我是克莱尔
Hi I’m Claire.
你好
Hello.
你想坐下吗
Do you want to sit?
我今天过得不错 你过得怎么样呢
I’m actually okay. How nice of you though.
谁说毛骨悚然死了
Who said shivery is dead?
我通常不投票
I normally don’t vote.
你不投票 为什么呢
You don’t? Why?
我只是觉得我的投票无关紧要
I just don’t think my vote counts or matters.
好吧 可是我觉得你的投票是重要的
Well, I think you matter.
是吗 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
枪支管理
Gun control.
枪支管理跟你没有关系吗
Gun control matters to you?
是的
Yeah.
82%的千禧一代说他们会投票给强者
82% of millennials said they would vote for stronger
都是对于枪支管理法法案 只有60%的人说 他们真的愿意去投票
gun control laws but only 60% said they were actually willing
to vote.
你愿意改变你对这件事的立场吗
But would you be willing to change your stance on that?
你知道有多少女性 为了让你能够投票 做出了牺牲
You know how many woman have died and sacrificed for you to
be able to to vote?
你知道在沙特阿拉伯 直到去年 女性才拥有投票的权利吗
Did you know in Saudi Arabia the women were just able to vote
last year?
是的 是的 你现在让我感觉到愧疚了
Yes. Yes and you are guilt tripping me right now.
杰森 你有朋友会吸大麻吗
Jason do any of your friends smoke weed?
有几个会
I got a couple.
所以即使你只关心一个问题
So if you even care about one issue,
你的投票也是可以产生影响的
you’re vote can make a difference.
好吧 我为此投票的
Well, lets say I voted for that.
你想吸烟吗
Would you want to smoke?
如果你投票了
If you voted.
也许 也许就想了
Maybe, maybe?
你希望由守旧的种族主义者 来决定我们国家的未来吗
Do you want, like, old racist people deciding the future of
our country?
不想
No.
你也许可以签署这个选民登记表 然后投票
So maybe do you think might be able to cast a ballot and sign
this voter registration?
我想如果这可以让这个国家没有种族歧视 我会这么做的
I guess if it will make the country not racist.
我想你至少可以写下你的名字 我们至少就
I think you should just at least put your name down so we at
least..
好吧 我们就从名字开始
Alright, we’ll start with the name.
假如你登记投票 我会很高兴的
I would really love it if you could register to vote.
好的 克莱尔
Okay, Claire.
好吧 好吧我想我会的 我会签名 我会签署这个登记表的
Yeah, yeah I guess I can… I’ll sign, I’ll sign the
registration.
一起动手吧
Let’s do this.

Yeah.
完成它
Getting it done.
我签了
I signed.
看 多简单
See, baby steps.
嗯 很简单
Baby steps.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Joy

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oiWaNZc02s

相关推荐