ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

狼哥亲身示范在岩石间跳跃会导致的悲惨后果 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

狼哥亲身示范在岩石间跳跃会导致的悲惨后果

HORRIFIC CLIFF FALL - Does NOT Make Jump!

– [摄像师] 开始
– [Camera Man] Action.
– [女人] 哦 天啊!
– [Woman] Oh dear god!
– [旁白]太阳西落
– [Host] As the sun drops toward the horizon,
阳光穿过嶙峋的巨石
golden light casts across the rugged boulders
洒在如画的风景上
and picturesque landscape.
一切使得图森成为美国亚利桑那州西南部
Which makes Tucson, Arizona one of the most
最壮观的实景拍摄地
epic filming locations in the southwest.
我们野性勇者团队爱极了这个地方
The Brave Wilderness crew and I love
我们很多期难以置信的沙漠旅程
to visit this location, as it has provided
都以此为背景
an incredible backdrop for many of our desert episodes.
然而我们面临的大多数危险来自于
And while most of the dangers we have faced
毒蛇和蚊虫的叮咬
are covered in scales or stingers,
很多时候最危险的
it is often times the environment
来自于周边环境
that poses some of the most dangers.
仙人掌的刺是显而易见的危险
Cactus spines are an obvious landmine.
但地上尖锐嶙峋的岩石是
But what you don’t realize, is the terrain
你很难发现的
is laced with sharp jagged rocks.
岩石很可能使你崴脚甚至受更严重的伤
Many of which, can easily twist an ankle, or worse.
每当我们来到一个地方
Every time we visit a location,
面对地形的挑战
we face the challenging landscapes,
我们可以得到最好的
so we can get the best and most epic
最精彩的幕后花絮
looking B-roll that we can.
然而有时候拍摄并不按计划来
However, sometimes these shots don’t go according to plan.
只是一次小小的滑倒
And all it takes is one little slip
拍摄就会变成一场灾难
for a single shot to go very, very wrong.
– [女人] 哦 天哪!
– [Woman] Oh dear god!
– [摄像师] 你还好吗?
– [Camera Man] Are you okay?
跌在背包上了吗?
Did you land on your pack?
– 是啊
– [Host] Yeah.
– 伤到手臂了吗?
– [Camera Man] You hurt your arm?
-没 还好
– [Host] Nah, I’m all right.
– 确定? – 是的
– You sure? – Yeah.
– 老兄 – 刚真吓到我了
– Dude. – That was a thumper.
你刚才拍到了吗?
Did you get that on camera?
– [摄像者] 是的
– [Camera Man] Yeah.
– 好的 我们再来看一下那错误的一跳
– Okay, let’s take one more look at that missed jump.
慢镜头来一次
This time, in slow motion.
我选定了起跳点
I nailed my launch point, full projection
左脚全力起跳
off of my left foot.
我跳过了缺口
I cleared the gap, but landed
在圆形岩石上着陆 滑倒
on a rounded outcrop, and slipped.
跌倒时 由于惯性作用 我向后倒下
When I fell, the momentum toppled
我头朝下摔下悬崖
me backward, and I flipped head first right off the cliff.
我翻了一个完全相反的跟斗
I did a complete reverse somersault,
然后砰然下落到地面时用我的头肩和背包接触的地面
and landed with a thud onto my head, shoulder, and pack.
伙计们 我这一跳算失败了
Every one in a while, guys, I miss a jump.
我的降落姿势有些滑稽 我的脚滑了
And I just landed funny, my foot slipped,
我直接摔落了大概15英尺
and I literally fell about 15 feet.
我的胳膊肘也擦破了流了不少血
I messed up my elbow pretty good,
背部先砸到了岩石上
back first into the rocks.
拍摄这个表演也是挺危险的
Filming the show is dangerous,
我们现在正在拍摄幕后花絮
we’re just doing B-roll shots right now.
挺糟糕的 我的帽子也被破坏了一些
And that one was bad, messed up my hat a little bit.
帽子上有些破损 我的胳膊上也是伤痕累累
Couple scars for the hat, couple scars for the arms.
但是我还可以 你们会看到视频的
But I’m okay, and you’re all gonna see that video, and go.
你还会在背景声音里听到我老妈的尖叫
You can actually hear my mom screaming in the background.
这恐怕是我经历过的最高的一次跌落
That’s probably the farthest drop I’ve ever survived.
-让我们看看到底有多高
– [Camera Man] Let’s see how far that is.
你是头朝下下来的 -没错
You were going head first. – Head first.
-直接下来 -直接摔了下来
– All the way down. – Head over heels all
就像这样摔到了这个洞里
the way down, landed in this hole like this.
-让我们看看
– [Camera Man] So let’s take a look and see
有多严重
how, what that looks like.
-伙计们 这可不是闹着玩的
– Guys, this isn’t soft.
这可是货真价实的石头
This is rocks.
噢 我的肩膀受了一些伤
Whoo, hurt my shoulder a little bit,
这是拍摄所要承担的风险
but all risks of making Breaking Trail.
这也是为什么你永远不想像我一样
And this is why you never want to come out here
在这些石头之间跳来跳去
and jump around the rocks like you see me doing.
仅仅是个拍摄花絮
Just a B-roll shot, and sure enough,
它可差点要了我的老命
that one almost got my life.
真是千钧一发啊
Whoo, that was a close call!
经过我们野性勇者的节目录制
Over the course of filming our Brave Wilderness shows,
我可是落下了一身伤病
I’ve sustained many injuries.
有过咬伤
And whether they were bites,
也被夹伤过
pinches,
还有蛰伤 这其中的大部分都是有意而为之
or stings. The majority of them have been intentional,
这样我们就可以深入了解这些动物
so that we can learn about these animals.
然而 当被身处的环境弄伤
However, when it comes to environmental injuries,
就像撞进仙人掌里
like falling into a cactus,
或者遭到了疯狗浪的迎面一击
or being hit by a rogue wave,
这些通常很糟糕
these are usually the worst.
有一点无需怀疑 那就是我可是
And trust me when I say, I am no stranger
急救箱的常客
to using a trauma kit.
好消息是 我还是战胜了
The good news, is that I have managed to walk away
全部这些挫折痛苦
from all of these mishaps.
而且我们一直致力于向在座各位
And we always make it a point to
展示我们如何处理这些余波
show you how we clean up the aftermath.
好消息是Coyote Peterson是一只打不死的小强
The good news is that Coyote Peterson bounces.
还没有什么东西能让
Still not something that we aren’t
急救箱也救不了我
gonna break out the trauma kit to clean me up.
这里 看一下
Here, can we check this out.
在这趟去亚利桑那州的路途中这条胳膊可是伤痕累累
This arm has taken a beating on this trip to Arizona.
肘部肿胀 天鹅绒蚁的蛰伤 还有食蛛鹰蜂的蛰伤
Swollen elbow, velvet ant sting, tarantula hawk sting.
这其实比短吻鳄的咬伤更严重
That’s actually worse than an alligator bite.
只是紧急处理一下
Just a temporary field clean up.
我把肘部放在了下面 肘部承受了全部的冲击
I put my elbows down first, elbows took all the impact.
当然 我的肩膀也没能幸免
And then of course, all of that
这所有的震荡和损伤
shock, trauma to my shoulders.
幸运的是我的肩膀还没有错位
Fortunately I didn’t dislocate my shoulder,
但我可以向你们保证
but I can promise you guys this much,
明早起来肯定会疼的
it is going to be sore in the morning.
好了 今晚我们学到了非常有价值的一课
Well, we learned a really valuable lesson tonight,
Coyote的忠告
Coyote pack.
那就是当你在野外时
When you are out there in the wild,
无论你做什么 都不要在石头上跳来跳去
whatever you do, do not jump from rocks.
因为如果你没能成功着陆 那么你就会
Because if you land wrong, you may fall
至少摔个15英尺
as far as 15 feet, if not more.
最后落一身绷带
End up with some major bandages,
或者有可能小命不保
or quite possibly without your life.
我是Coyote Peterson 勇敢 保持一颗狂野之心
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave, stay wild,
我们下一站再见
we’ll see ya on the next location!
好了 赶快给我冰敷一下
All right, let’s go get me an ice pack!
-你有麻烦喽
– [Child] You are in trouble!
-回顾一下这杯具的一跳
– [Host] Looking back on this nearly
公平点来讲
tragic fall, it is fair to say that
我学到了珍贵的一课
I have learned a very valuable lesson.
跳这些巨石与我们节目的精彩程度
Jumping boulders just simply is not
可没什么大关系
necessary to make our episodes look any better.
所以当你在以后的节目中看到我走路
So don’t be surprised if in the future,
而不是在周围跳来跳去的时候
you see me walking, and not
不要太惊讶哦
jumping through the environments.
如果你认为这次是我的极限了
If you thought this On Location episode
一定要回头看一下
was extreme, make sure to go back and watch
我一头扎进泰迪熊仙人掌中的情景
my accidental run in with the Teddy Bear Cholla.
还有别忘了订阅哦
And don’t forget, subscribe, so you can
这样你就可以在这季加入我们了
join me and the crew on this season of Breaking Trail.
-想点开心的事 一 二 三
– [Crew Man] Think happy thoughts, one, two, three!
哦哇
– [Host] Oh, wow!
这个好疼
That one hurt.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

打不死的Coyote Peterson的敬业表现

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

jameschan

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIW0N6AZ4wg

相关推荐