ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

星座运势:该讨厌还是该喜欢? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

星座运势:该讨厌还是该喜欢?

Horoscopes: Hate it or like it?

[音乐]
[Music]
嗨! 我是艾拉
Hi! I’m Ella.
今天是我在这里工作的第一天
Today is my first day of work here.
真不错 你好 我是德文
Great. Hey, I’m Devon.
嗯…… 我去把罗斯和其他队员叫过来
Er…Let me get Rose and the rest of the team.
你好 艾拉
Hey, Ella.
希望你的同事没吓到你吧
Hope your coworkers haven’t been scaring you too much.
其实我们这里挺忙的
We’re getting so busy here.
所以 很高兴你能加入我们
So we’re really glad that you’re part of the team.
很高兴能在这工作
I’m happy to be here.
实际上 我是在两周前生日那天收到了录用通知
I actually got the offer on my birthday two weeks ago
因此 用这样的方法结束夏天 挺令人难忘的
so that was a very memorable end to my summer.
哇 那太棒了 今天是10月1号
Wow. That’s amazing. Today is October 1st.
所以你的生日是9月 9月17号?
So you’re September, September 17th?
是的 我是处女座的
Yep. I’m a Virgo baby.
哦 处女座 我正是要说这个
Yeah, a Virgo. I was gonna say that.
但我以为这样说会有点唐突
But I thought it might come off a bit weird if…
如果你不熟悉或者不喜欢看星座的话
You know, you didn’t know or like horoscope stuff.
我喜欢啊
Oh, I love it.
它给生活带来一丝神秘 安慰和趣味
I mean it adds a tinge of mystery, comfort and interest in our lives.
但我不会利用它来帮我做决定
It’s not that I get guidance from it to make decisions.
不过它……
But it’s just…
很好玩是吧?
entertaining?
星座很流行 而且到处可找到
It’s so popular and widely available that
我都把看星座当成了一种习惯
it just became a habit for me to read.
比如 报纸上的星座运势
I read it when I see it on newspapers or
或者脸书上的星座运势
come across a post about it on Facebook and…
是的 看星座并不只是为了“看星座”而已
yeah, it’s actually a lot more than just the quote-unquote “sun signs”.
我很高兴周围有人喜欢讨论星座
I’m glad that somebody around you likes to talk about horoscopes.
等等 你竟然在艾拉上班的第一天
Wait. Are you seriously talking about horoscopes
和她谈论星座?
on Ella’s first day of work?
你知道 当你在看星座时
You know, when you’re reading horoscopes,
你的运势跟世界上1/12左右的人一样
you’re sharing it with roughly 1/12 of the world’s population.
哦 别这样 亲爱的
Oh. But come on, love,
自娱自乐有什么不对的吗?
what’s wrong with little self-amusement?
好吧
That’s fine.
我只是怀疑那些一字不漏地相信星座
I’ve just skeptical of people who follow horoscopes literally,
把它当作生活指引的人
word-for-word as a guide through life.
你知道 我们在心理课上学过了巴纳姆效应
You know, in psych class, we went over the Barnum effect,
在这一心理现象中 人们倾向相信
a psychological phenomenon where people have the tendency to believe
一段性格描述形容的是自己 不是别人
that personality descriptions apply specifically to them, more so than to others,
殊不知它含有的信息是适用于所有人的
although the description is actually filled with information that applies to everyone,
哦 巴纳姆 是的 你说的很有道理
Oh, Barnum. I mean yeah, you have a point there.
这些都是星座运势 对吧
Those are horoscopes, right?
它故意写得很模糊
They’re purposely written vague enough,
这是为了让大家对号入座
so anyone can really fit and identify with them,
特别是当陈述写得很正面的时候
especially when the statements are phrased positively.
比如“你会对自己过于苛刻和挑剔”
Like, “you can be overly harsh on yourself and very critical”,
又或者“你有时说话大声 性格外向 善于交际
or “sometimes you can be loud, outgoing and a people person,
有时却又沉默 害羞 含蓄”
but other times, you can be quiet, shy and reserved.”
对于这样的陈述 大多数人会有同感
A majority of the population would agree with those statements.
是的 你说得对
Yeah. You’re right.
但我也认为占星术可以让你思考
But also in my opinion, astrology offers ideas.
很多人会否定占星术
A lot of people like to dismiss it just because,
只因为它不是一门“硬科学”
well, it’s quote-unquote, not a hard science.
几年前
A few years ago,
《纽约每日新闻》有一位星座运势作者
the New York Daily News used to have a horoscope writer.
他好像名叫埃里克
I believe his name was Eric,
我很赞同他的看法
and I think he said it best when he mentioned that
占星术是哲学的一个分支
astrology is a branch of philosophy.
星座运势只不过是建议
that the writing is more or less advice and, well…
而且这些建议要么有用 要么没用
the advice is either helpful or unhelpful.
它是有待验证的
It’s subject to validation.
我不明白 别人对星座运势感兴趣
I don’t really understand why people get so upset
为什么会有人为此而生气
over other people having interests in reading horoscopes.
说实话 它不会对别人造成任何形式的伤害
In all honesty, they’re not harming others in any size shape or form.
好了 看来我们达成了共识
Okay, guys. It looks like we’re all in agreement here.
人们爱看星座 是出于各种原因的
People like to read horoscopes for various reasons,
大多时候是为了娱乐
most of them being for entertainment,
制造话题 甚至自我反省
a conversation or even just to reflect.
没有一个人格测试能完全捕捉到每个人的个性
No personality test can fully capture everyone’s character.
但是这些测试不会因此而失去价值
But it doesn’t make the assessments any less valuable.
它不会预知未来
They do not claim to predict the future.
它只是形容了情绪和感知
It describes emotion and perception.
是的 我明白
Yeah. I get that.
每日的星座运势是不准确的
Daily sun sign horoscopes are inaccurate.
因为这些是为大众而写的 而且作为人类
Because they’re for the masses, and as humans,
我们非常复杂
Well, we’re way too complex to
所以不能用人格测试来定型
be pinned down by personality tests.
但与此同时
But at the same time,
它也是个可用来认识自己的工具
they can also be a tool for self-knowledge.
有了星座运势
It allows us to explore the gaps
我们可以探讨真实的自己
between what we know to be true about ourselves
和测试结果之间的差异
and what our test results tell us.
霍普 再说一次 你是什么星座呀?
What sign are you again, Hope?
开玩笑的啦
Jokes.
这里怎么这么吵啊?
What’s all this commotion here about?
你们在讲星座啊?
Horoscope talk?
难道今天是月圆之夜吗?
Is today a full moon or something?
这次我们做出了一些不同的尝试
We tried something different this time.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
你认同艾拉和德文 霍普或罗斯的观点吗?
Could you relate to Ella, Davon, Hope or Rose?
你是如何看待星座运势的?
How do you feel about horoscopes?
请在下方的评论区告诉我们吧
Let us know in the comment section below.
感谢观看 拜拜
Thank you for watching and see you soon.
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

星座运势:该讨厌还是该喜欢?

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

搬那度

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oagH-FOM4MI

相关推荐