ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

香港20美元一天的游玩指南 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

香港20美元一天的游玩指南

Hong Kong: Traveling for $20 A Day - Ep 17

20美元
20 dollar traveling
游香港
HongKong
20刀=155港币
20 USD=155 HKD
他们说这不可能
They said it couldn’t be done.
但是我会向你们展示
But I’m here to show you
怎么只花20刀
that you most certainly can travel in Hong Kong…
就能在香港玩一天
for 20 dollars a day.
想做到这一点 实际上有两种方法
There are actually two ways you can do it:
一种是传统方式 即住在旅馆里
one is to get a room in a hostel. do it the traditional way
但你每天就只剩下两美元的
But then you’releft with only about…
调度空间了
two dollars of breathing room…
而且那意味着你只能到便利店
and that means you’d have to go to 7/11,
买一瓶水 一个三明治充饥
buy a sandwich and a water,
这将会是你一整天的食物
and that would be your entire day.
这不是我想要向你们所展示的
That’s not the path I wanna show you!
我向你们展示的方法有个条件:
The path I’m gonnashow you requires one caveat:
一个朋友就是你全部所需
All you need is a friend.
大家好 这是杰基 她是我一个很要好的朋友
Folks, this is Jackie.She’s a really good friend of mine.
我们三年前在泰国相识
Her and I met threeyears ago in Thailand. -Yeah.
很幸运的是 她住在香港
Lucky for me, she lives here in Hong Kong,
而且她同意我睡在她家的沙发上
and she’s agreed to let me sleep on her couch,
这里是索合区
here in the SoHo district,
香港是一个五光十色的地方
HongKong, which is a very ritzy posh area
商铺林立
with all the Starbucksand boutique shops.
我们要在香港找一个
So we’re gonna have to find an area of Hong Kong
我能负担的起地方
that suits my budget a little better.
我们现在要坐天星轮去九龙
We’re heading down to the Star Ferry to go to Kowloon right now
我们途中看见的这些菲律宾女人——外来务工者
and we’re walking by all of these Filipina women, these migrant workers.
她们中的大多数是保姆
A lot of them are housekeepers [in Hong Kong].
如果你觉得20美元在香港过一天不可能的话
So if you think 20 dollars a day is impossible in Hong Kong.
看看她们 可能还没有20一天
just look at all these folks who are probably doing it for much less.
大家怎么星期天都来这了?
why on Sunday, does everyone come out here?
休息啊 享受我们的假期啊
-Just to relax and enjoy our day off.
这些都是你自己煮的嘛?
Do you cook all this food yourself?
是的
-Yes.
棒诶!
Awesome.
收不了币了嘛
It won’t take it?
[笑声]
[Laughter]
我要先输入金额吗?
Do I have to enter the amount first?
好了
there we go.
得先按那个按钮 再投币
You have to press the button first, then drop the coins in.
一张轮渡票是3.4港币
3.40 for a ferry ticket.
去油麻地的地铁票:4.5港币(0.58刀)剩147.1港币
我们在吃……我觉得这个是五香牛杂
we have some…I think this is five-spice beef innards.
看起来不错让我试试
Actually looks really good.Let’s give it a try.
真的好吃!-真的?-真的!
This is actually pretty sweet.-Yeah? -Yeah.
25港币的美味早餐!
25HKD, delicious breakfast! -oh.
旺角女装市场
不 我朋友他-好吧!好吧!
No, sorry, my friend!-Okay, okay!
我们把价格从180砍到60 而且还在砍
We got the guy down from 180 to 60, and still going lower.
我们在女士市场逛街
We were walking around the Ladies’ Market
然后就看到了这个餐馆
and you know what, I saw this restaurant…
是自助餐式的服务 想吃什么就指什么
cafeteria-style food. You can justpoint at anything you want.
两个菜35港币
It was 35 HKD for 2 dishes.
随便点什么都可以
You could pick anything you want.
我点了饭 一只鸡腿和南瓜泥
I got rice, a chicken leg, and mashed pumpkin.
现在我来吃一口
First, take a bite at this yummy dish.
在九龙的女士市场
[In the] Ladies’ Market, on the Kowloon side,
你可以找到很多这样的地方
you can find plenty of places like this.
就算你经济比较紧张
if you’re on a tight budget,
也可以吃得饱
and still get plenty of food.
去往香港中心的地铁票:13.5港币(1.74刀)剩73.6港币
香港的自动扶梯世界上最长的自动扶梯
我们要爬到顶上去
We’re going up the peak!
你感觉怎么样?-不太好
How do you feel right now?-Not so good.
我们才到小道的起点
We’ve just reached the start of the trail.
这对我是个艰难的旅程
It’s not looking good for me.
我们到了
We made it.
我们到了这个漂亮的冰淇淋店
We made it to this fancy ice-cream place,
但你知道嘛
and you know what?
当我的朋友享受冰淇淋的时候
While my friends areenjoying their scoops of ice-cream,
我只能嫉妒地看着
I’m just watching themwith envy
因为我买不起 看着你们吃
because I can’t afford it, so you guys enjoy it.
连狗都在吃冰淇淋!我却没有
Even the dog is getting ice-cream! And I’m not……
我去便利店买了一瓶运动饮料
I went to 7/11 andI purchased this sports drink.
运动饮料:19.5港币(2.5刀)剩54.1港币
我并不后悔
And I don’t regret it
因为我一直在出汗
because I’ve been sweating.
我得补充丢失的水份
So I need to replenish theSWEAT that I’ve lost.
天啦!
Oh god!
透过这个望远镜能看到人诶
You can see people in the wheel!
从这儿看
Right there.
你自己看
Have a look for yourself.
让我看看我能不能
Let’s see if I can find a
找到一个休息的地方吃个饭
local spot to stop and grab some dinner.
所以我沿着这条路走
So I was walking down the road and
然后在索合区找了一家
I spotted this restaurant in the SoHo district.
卖咖喱牛肉的餐馆
where they serve a huge plateof beef curry (咖喱牛肉).
只要55港币
and it’s only 55 HKD
我知道我有点超预算了
I know I went alittle over budget,
但你知道嘛我不在意!
but you know what?I don’t care!
我超想吃咖喱牛肉
I was really craving…
我吃到了!超大一盘!
some beef curry, and I got it! A huge plate!
我会好好享受的 祝你有个好胃口
I’m gonna enjoy it… Bon appétit! Oh,
嗨 盖乌嗨 伙计们
hey Kev!-What’s up, guys?
杰基 谢谢你收留我过夜
Jackie, thanks so much for letting me stay over.
真的感激不尽
I really appreciate it.
我觉得我该睡觉了
I think it’s about timefor me to hit the hay.
你们在这聊天吧
so while you guys are chatting here,
我就在这个沙发上睡觉了
I’ll just try to getsome sleep on the couch.-ok!
20美元的香港一日游
Traveling for 20 dollarsA day in HongKong
晚安
Good night

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

盖乌向我们展示了如何用20美元在香港进行一日游

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

六十一

审核员

审核员 EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6WO_j3kWFc

相关推荐