ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

假日发型系列 | 旋转盘发 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

假日发型系列 | 旋转盘发

Holiday Twisted Updo | Holiday Hairstyle | Cute Girls Hairstyles

[音乐]
[music]
朋友们好 这里是来自Twist Me Pretty的Abby
– Hey guys, it’s Abby from Twist Me Pretty
然后我今天回到了CGH来给你们分享怎么做
and I am back with CGH today to share with you how to get
这个非常漂亮和简单的发髻
this really pretty and easy and simple up-do.
这个holidoos
The holidoos,
这个holidoos吗?[笑]
the holidoos? (laughs)
这个holidoos
The holidoos.
假期将近 所以 希望这对你们当中的一些人来说是信手拈来
The holidays are right around the corner, so hopefully this comes in handy for some of you.
确保订阅CGH 保证你不会错过
Make sure to subscribe below to CGH so that you don’t miss
一些将要录制的节目 然后让我们开始今天的教程
any future videos and let’s get started.
拿起前面的两撮头发然后仅仅是让他们
Gather two sections from the front and then just get them
与其他头发分开
out of the way.
事实上我正把它们夹在我的项链下面
I’m actually putting mine into my necklace ’cause
我是非常懒的 不过你也可以用一个夹子夹住
I’m super lazy but you could obviously use a clip too
然后我们将要把它们用一个橡皮圈扎起来
and then we’re just gonna take a clear elastic
将剩余的头发弄成一个凌乱的发髻
and put the rest of our hair into a messy bun.
我喜欢把我所有的头发都扎在橡皮圈里
I like to pull most of my hair through the elastic
确保忽略尾部头发然后用
making sure to leave out the ends and then just drop
橡皮圈再次缠绕这个发髻
the elastic band around the bun one more time
不过不要把头发全部扎到缠绕发髻的地方
but don’t bring it all the way around the bun
然后我们要扯松这个发髻接下来你将要
and then just spread out the bun and next you are going
用发夹夹住它
to secure it with bobby pins.
到你的发髻看起来像你想要的样子的时候
Once your bun looks how you want,
就把梳理弄松一下前面的两撮头发
go ahead and release those front two sections
来自你的项链或者夹子[笑] 我会先拿
from your necklace or clip (laughs) and I’m taking
少一点的那撮头发
the thinner side first.
把它再分成两撮
Just split it into two sections
然后把那两撮头发扭转至你的脸前面
and then twist both sections towards your face
下一步我们要把它们缠绕在一起
and then we’re gonna wrap them away from our face
把它们变成一个穗状
and just kinda create a little rope braid
然后拿住一小部分头发在你的另一只手里
and then hold a small section with your other hand
把这些头发往上捋并确保
and push the hair up toward the scalp making sure
已经拿住了这撮头发的一小部分
to hold onto that small piece of hair.
我们要把这个穗状发型扭转的部分快速拉松一点
And this is just really gonna fluff out that twist
并且我们要把他们扭到在我们的
a lot faster and then we’re just gonna drape it over
发髻的上面然后用发针固定住
the top of our bun and pin it in place.
我喜欢扯出一些边缘的头发来帮我修饰脸型
I like to pull out some fringe to help frame my face
接下来你需要继续把他们用
and then if you need to go ahead and fix any bubbles
发夹固定住 然后我们将要开始
with bobby pins and then we’re gonna start
打理另外一边的头发了
on the other side.
所以我们从靠前的头发中拿出一小撮
So gather a small section near the front,
接近很小的一部分
near kinda your part.
把它分成三部分然后我们将要把它编成
Divide it into three and we’re just gonna be doin’
一个常规的法国发辫
a regular dutch french braid.
因此最外层的头发要放到中间一层
So the outer strands are gonna go under the middle
继续从头顶的头发中添加进新的一撮
and then add in a new section to the top strand,
再次把它放到中间一层
braid it under the middle,
在底部部分添加一个新的发辫
add a new strand to the bottom section,
再把它放到中间一层
braid it under the middle
我们需要一直往下做这个程序
and then we’re just gonna keep doing this all the way down
不过要保证留有一些头发在耳朵旁边
but make sure to leave out a little piece near the ear
这仅仅需要几秒钟的时间
and I’ll you that in just a second.
[音乐]
[music]
把耳朵上的头发向后转
Right about the top of the ear,
我将要把它们分成三部分
I’m just gonna turn this into a three strand braid
我忽略可在后面的一小块头发
and I left out a small little chunk kind of behind,
如果你可以看到这个
if you can see that.
然后我将继续把辫子弄松
And then I’m just gonna go ahead and fluff this braid out
因此它看起来很饱满
so that it’s nice and full,
在我的脸旁边扯下一些头发
pull out some fringe near my face
然后把编好的辫子扭到发髻上面
and drape the braid over the bun
下一步你就是要把头发的尾端
and then you’re just gonna push those little ends
推进另一端的扭了的头发中
into the twist on the other side
然后用发夹固定
and secure it with bobby pins.
接下来要用到的最后的我们留下来的一小撮头发
And then with that last little section we left out,
我们要把它分成两部分
we’re just gonna split it in two
然后把它们在你的面前缠绕在一起
and twist both sections towards your face
把它们包围起来 远离你的脸
and then wrap them together away from your face.
做一样的工作像我们的第一撮头发一样
Same thing as we did with that first twist.
只需要拿住一小部分头发在你的一只手上
And then just hold a small section with your one hand
用你的另一只手
and with your other hand,
把这个辫子推进头发深处
push the hair up towards your scalp,
保证拿住了这一小部分头发
just making sure to hold onto that small piece again.
这与我们处理第一撮头发的方式一模一样
This is exactly what we did with that first twist.
因此我们要把它弄松然后扭到后面
So fluff it out and then we’re gonna drape it over
发髻的上面并且固定到另一侧
the bun and just secure it on the other side
用两个发夹
with a couple bobby pins.
你可以把这个发髻稍微弄乱一点
You can play around with the bun a little bit
用来隐藏一些空隙或者夹子
to hide any holes or bubbles
接下来我仅仅需要添加一个带点金色的饰物
and then I’m just adding a little gold accessory
让它比较显眼
to give it some flair.
我希望你们大家可以喜欢今天录制的节目
I hope you guys enjoyed this video.
这真的是我最近一次在CGH录制的
It’s actually my very last one here on CGH
我会想念你们
and I will miss you.
所以呢 如果你们喜欢这个我创造的节目
So, if you enjoy the videos that I create,
我将会非常 非常的开心
I have a big, huge favor.
你们要在我快速的引导之下
You need to hop on over to my channel,
去订阅 你们才能在每一周看到我
go and subscribe so that you can see me every single week.
我想这将会是最好的了
I think that would just be like the best.
这里是Twist Me Pretty 节目我要离开了
It’s Twist Me Pretty and I’ll make sure to leave
移动这个描述框到你们的下面
the link in the description box below for you
因此你可以简单地找到这个节目
so that you can easily find it.
当然啦 你也可以订阅CGH节目通过点击
And yeah, you can subscribe to CGH by clicking
这里这个小小的按钮
this little button right over here.
你可以在这里找到更多的我的节目
You can find more of my videos right here
还有更多的CGH的节目在这里
and more of CGH’s videos right over here
不过我希望你们大家要有一个快乐的假期
but I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season
并且不久之后我们会再次见面的
and we’ll see you guys soon.
拜拜!
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个简单的发髻,便可以满足夏日的清爽,又可以满足爱美的心。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小碎

审核员

译学馆审核团K

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiIyiFG8qwI

相关推荐