ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

广岛一日游 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

广岛一日游

Hiroshima In A Day: Miyajima | Japan Travel Guide

这期视频 猜猜我在哪里? 给你们三秒钟
For this video can you guys guess where I’m at? I’ll give you three seconds.
3 2 1
Three. Two. One.
答案揭晓 是广岛
Tada Hiroshima!
日本广岛旅行日志
Japan ItinerariesHiroshima
这次我们到了广岛 位于日本本土本州岛南端
This time we have come to Hiroshima near the bottom of the main island Honshu.
来广岛的必游之地是严岛
A must visit when coming to Hiroshima is the island Itsukushima,
常被叫作宫岛
more popularly known as Miyajima.
是日本三景之一
As one of Japan’s top three scenic sites,
那么 让我们来一起探索这座岛屿看看这里有什么吧
so let’s go explore this island and see what it has to offer.
先从广岛站开始我的旅行
I started off my trip at Hiroshima station
乘坐新干线25分钟到达宫岛口站
and take a twenty-five minute train arrive to Miyajimaguchi Station.
从这走不到五分钟就到渡口终点
Come there is less than a five-minute walk to ferry terminal
从那可以乘船到岛上去
where you are boarded to go to the island.
这里有两个公司在港口竞争
There are two competing vary companies operating from this port.
日本旅客铁路公司和松代汽船公司都是每十分钟一班 而且单程都是180日元
JRM Mastudai where ferry rides take 10 minutes and both cost 180 in one way.
如果你愿意 也有其它特别的方式可以到达小岛 比如 坐索道
There are also other special passes if you want to ride the ropeway on the island.
索道很快 每十到十五分钟一班
The ferries also come very frequently every 10 to 15 minutes.
[音乐]
[music]
宫岛 人口数量:2000人
Miyajimapopulation: 2000
上午十点半
10:30 a.m.
在这座岛上 你也许会有种穿越时间再次回到过去的感觉
Once again on the island you may feel like you have been taken back in time
那是因为严格的举措尺寸保证了
and that’s because strict measures are taken to ensure
这个岛保持着近似于日本江户时代的建筑群
that the island retains accessible Japanese Edo era block.
[熙熙攘攘的喧闹声]
[bustling and hustling]
刚到岛上
I just arrived on the island
我就找到了一个朋友
and I found myself a friend
它看起来有点难过 因为它的角被切掉了
It’s quite sad. The horns are cut off.
祝你快乐 现在 我要去逛逛这个岛咯
Have a nice day! I’m going to go explore the island now.
再见啦 有什么
Bye, any.
没有什么反应吗?
any reaction?
廿日市市
The city of Hatsukaichi
鹿儿们可以在岛上自由地闲逛
The deers wander throughout the island freely.
尽管它们看起来确实很可爱 但是也要小心
And even though they do look very cute. Just be careful
注意你的东西别被它们拿走了尤其是你拿着食物时
they don’t take your belongings especially if you have food.
现在 让我们一起去这座岛上最受欢迎的景点看看吧
Now let’s go see the most popular sight on this island.
逛这座岛 最好徒步逛 而且只能徒步逛
And the best and only way to the explore island is on foot.
所以 现在 我要朝神社去了 看看那有多少人
So now I’m going to head up to shrine give a look how many people there.
(人)看起来像蚂蚁一样
Look like ants.
[笑声]
[laughter]
宫岛有着悠久的历史自日本战国时代就曾尊为圣地
Miyajima has a long history as a holy site of Sengoku.
日本平安年代末期 日本天皇
The most powerful man in Japan during the end of the Heian period
选择了这座岛和严岛神社作为宗族神社
selected the island as the sight of his clan’s family shrine and both Itsukishima Shrine.
因为都是建在水上的 所以这座神社和神社前的牌坊(鸟居)显得很奇特
The Shrine and its Torii gate are unique for being built over water.
当涨潮时 它看起来好像是浮在海面上的
During high tide it even looks like it’s floating in the sea.
我来的时候潮退了所以看不到水漫过神社的景象
I came during the low tide so I wasn’t able to see the water covering the shrine.
但是 如果你想看的话一定要在来之前看看潮汐表
However, if you want to see that make sure to check out the tide schedules before coming,
所以 当然 当落潮时
So when it’s low tide you can actually walk all the way out there
你就可以直接走过去看神社了
and see this Shrine, of course.
下面是午餐时间
Next is lunch time.
岛上有很多商场 食品店
A lot of shops and food stores on the island.
我推荐大家尝试下宫岛的特产 比如牡蛎
I recommend trying out the specialties of Miyajima like the oysters.
广岛养殖牡蛎有着450年的历史
Oyster farming goes back around 450 years in Hiroshima
而宫岛大约有330年的养殖历史
about three hundred and thirty years in Miyajima.
因此 这岛上的牡蛎是一种远近闻名的美味
So they are known to be very tasty on this island.
但是 岛上最有名的是枫叶型卡斯提拉(长崎蛋糕)
But what the island is most well known for is their maple leaf shaped castella.
这有很多种不同种类的秋叶型蛋糕可供选择
There are many different types of falling leaves choose from.
而其中最地道的是红豆长崎蛋糕
However, the most original one is red bean.
岛上很多店里都有出售
There are many shops that sell this on the island
而且你还可以看到它是怎么制作的
and you can see how it’s made as well.
我觉得日本很有趣的一点是
What I find really intriguing about Japan
即使是在同一个国家
is that even though you are in the same country,
但是每个地区的长崎蛋糕口味特点却各不相同
each area you go to has their own original uniqueness and specialities,
因为很好奇枫叶蛋糕的点子是怎么想出来的
so I was very curious about how this maple Manju idea came about
所以我决定到制作地方特色小吃的店里去问问
and decided to ask one of the local food store behind it.
古时候 宫岛曾有一家茶店
In the olden days, there was a tea shop in Miyajima.
有一个为客人上茶的女子
A girl served tea for a customer and was complimented
有人夸这名女子的芊芊玉手像是枫叶一般漂亮
that she had cute hands like a maple leaf
那就是长崎蛋糕的由来
That’s how it came about
这名漂亮女子的是芊芊玉手 是的
Cute girls have plump hands right
不像我们这些老妇人的起皱的老手
Not like us old ladies who have wrinkly hands.
啊 我知道枫叶型长崎蛋糕背后的故事了
Ahh, I see that’s the story behind the maple leaf castella.
只要从商业街走一小段路
Just a short walk from the shopping street,
就是我们将要去的地方――山脚下的一座桥
there is a bridge at the bottom of the mountain which we will go to.
你还可以坐索道到达弥山山顶
You can also go to the top of Mt. Misen via the Ropeway.
再者 这还有很多山间小径供游客攀爬
Or there are many hiking tracks you can hike up.
好可爱呀 步行十分钟 小跑只需七分钟
It’s so cute. 10 minutes walk. 7 if you run a little.
岛上的美景随处可见
The island has things to see every corner you go,
因此 很适合到处走走闲逛
so it’s nice to just have a wander around
呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
and soak up the atmosphere.
红叶桥 下午三点钟
Momiji Bridge3:00 p.m.
[流水潺潺声]
[gurgling]
[背景音乐]
[background music]
岛上也有水族馆和博物馆 可供游客观赏游玩
There is also an aquarium and museum you can visit on the island.
不过现在我们要先去岛上最有名的寺庙――大圣院
But now we are going to head over to the most famous tample on the island Daisho-in.
大圣院庙 下午时间三点半
Daisho-in Temple3:30 p.m.
大圣院是最重要的佛教寺庙之一
As one of the most important tamples of Buddhism,
并且在寺庙的下面
and at the base of the temple,
这么长的佛刻雕像小径还是我生平仅见
I saw the longest trail of Buddha statues I have ever seen in my whole life.
[音乐]
[music]
[地图]
[map]
千畳阁 阁如其名 宏大宽敞
Senjokaku describes the spaciousness of the building,
因为这座庙实际约有一千个榻榻米垫大小
as it is in fact approximately the size of 1000 tatami mats.
就在这座庙的旁边 恰好有一座五层楼高的宝塔 这座宝塔比寺庙更吸引游客的注意力
Right next to it, there is also a five-story pagoda that attracts more attention from the tourists.
在离开前 你可以在这买到很多旅途纪念品
Before you leave, there are also many souvenirs you can buy,
不过要记得这岛上大部分的商店晚上会打烊
but just remember most of the shops on the island close in the evening.
建议至少在这呆一天这样你就可以慢慢在岛上逛了
I recommend spending at least a day here so you can explore the island slowly.
而且如果你想体验下不同的风景 比如
And if you want to experience a different sight to the island after the tourists have gone
当游客们走后 掌灯之时的风景
and the lanterns are lit up,
那我建议晚上在岛上找一家日本传统酒馆在里面里过一夜
then I suggest staying the night in one of the traditional Japanese inns on the island.
这是我的摄影设备
This is my filming setup,
因为站台没有多余储物柜
so there were no spare lockers in the station.
所以我只能在海滩上拖着个行李箱到处转 而且是满是沙子的海滩上
I have to carry this suitcase all around on the beach, on the sandy beach.
而且我还背着包 手里拿着三脚架 但是
And then I’ve got my tripod and I’ve got my bag, but
该死 算了 怎么就没有存储柜呢?
Damn, come on. Why no lockers?
当我们讨厌人的时候 对吧
When we sick of people right,
当我们讨厌人类
we sick of people,
抚摸你的时候
patting you,
你会逃到海滩 那就是全部原因你想和大家说声再见吗?
That’s all you’ll escape the beach. Do you want to say bye to everyone?
希望你们喜欢这个视频 那我们再见啦 再见咯
Hope you guys enjoy the video. So let’s say bye. Bye.
再见
Bye.
对 你在说再见对不对? 希望是的
Yeah you’re saying bye right? Hopefully yes.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想去广岛自助游吗?来这儿看看吧!宫岛;三段峡;福山城;广岛县;严岛神社;原爆圆顶馆;尾道;和平纪念公园;帝释峡;戏旺沿海大道;

听录译者

vicky

翻译译者

海绵

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDj0WQITs2k

相关推荐