ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在印加古道徒步旅行 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在印加古道徒步旅行

Hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu

所以我们下火车,这标志着印加古道的开始。
So we’re off the train and this marks the start of the Inca Trail.
所以我猜我们该解释我们并没有走在传统的印加古道上
So I guess we should explain that we aren’t doing the traditional Inca trail. Normally
一般你可以走上4天或10天 我们其实只走两天
you can do a four day walk or a 10 day walk. We’re actually only doing a two day walk.
我们不懒 它有点像就是这样 跟上我们 可能可能
We’re not really lazy it is just kind of how it happened. Come on we are. Maybe, maybe
只是一点 希望能舒服 所以基本上我们要
just a little bit. We crave our comfort. So basically we’re going to be hiking for a full
徒步旅行一天 然后我们要去得到我们的Aguas Calientes 然后住宾馆
day and then we’re going to get to our Aguas Calientes and stay in a hotel. We’re not staying
我们不住在帐篷里 接下来的一天我们会跟一个导游游览马丘比丘
in tents. And then the following day we’ll be touring Machu Picchu with a guide and like
了解那里的历史 所以我猜只有一天的时间走印加古道
learning the history of the place. So I guess really it is only one day walking the Inca
但我们打算说两天 好让我们感觉舒服点
Trail but we’re going to say two to feel a little better about ourselves.
所以5分钟路程后 我们到了我们的第一个印加点 这真奇妙
So within five minutes of walking we’ve already reached our first Inca site. This is amazing.
500多年前有那么多人走在印加古道上
More than five hundred years ago there were so many people hiking on the Inca Trails to
以到达马丘比丘 这是因为马丘比丘是他们的圣城
get to Machu Picchu. This is because Machu Picchu was a holy city for them.
Pachacuti是这里的名人 我们将他称为安第斯山脉的亚历山大大帝
Pachacuti is the famous person here. We consider to him as Alexander the Great of the Andes.
所以我觉得这时候我们大概已经走了一个半小时或者两个小时
So I think at this point we’ve probably been hiking for an hour and a half or two. How
你感觉怎么样 我有点热 我在出汗而且我们几乎全程都在走上坡路
are you feeling? I’m hot, I’m sweaty and we’ve been going uphill almost the entire way. So
所以我希望到达午饭点 然后一直走下坡路到马丘比丘
I’m looking forward to hitting the lunch point and then going downhill all the way to Machu
我也这么想
Picchu. Same here!
Sam在那里的确沉浸于他的摄影中了来了吗 旅行怎么样
Sam is really getting into his photography over there. Coming? How is the walk? I’m still
我还是累 还是累 还是在出汗 哦是的 但我们还在走 还在这上面走
tired. Still tired? Still sweaty? Oh, yeah. But we’re still walking. Still going at it.
还在走 迫切希望在尽头能淋浴 和大概冰淇淋
Still walking in desperate need of a shower at the end of this. And maybe ice cream? Maybe
可能是冰淇淋 更可能是个温泉
ice cream. More like a hot springs.
所以我们走到半路了 这么远最让你惊讶的是
So we are half way done the hike. What is something that has really surprised you so
我觉得可能是景观的变化吧 就像我们开始的时候
far? I guess maybe how the vegetation keeps changing. Like when we first started out the
是绿色的 当然 但像现在 我们深入山里
trek it was green. Sure. But like now as we’re getting deeper into the mountains and like
像更接近瀑布和河流 植物真的很繁茂 有很多苔藓 而温度
closer to waterfalls and rivers it is really lush and there is lots of moss. And the temperatures
实际上有一点儿变凉 就像之前我在出汗 真的很潮湿 但现在
is actually a bit cooler. Like before I was sweating and it was really humid but now the
气温开始下降 这真的真的很棒
temperature is starting to drop which is really really nice.
我们快到考古地址了 我们可以远远地看见它
We’ve almost made it to the archaeological site that we can see off in the distance.
Wiñay Wayna就在前面
Wiñay Wayna. Straight ahead!
360!
360!
这个地方被分为3个部分 好 所以它和马丘比丘很像
This place is divided into three parts. Okay. So it is similar to Machu Picchu. The only
唯一的区别是马丘比丘的比这个大多了
difference is that Machu Picchu is much much bigger than this.
在这些梯田的地区 那些人发现了古柯树的遗骸
In this area where the terraces are those people find the remains of the coca plants.
你知道古柯是一种重要的植物 无论是对盖丘亚族还是对印加人来说
You know coca was one important plant for the Quechua for the Inca people. Oh yeah.
他们把古柯作为货币 他们把古柯作为药物
They used coca as the currency. They used coca for medicine purposes. They used coca
他们也把古柯用到宗教上
for religious purposes.
对我来说它看起来像豆子 但它是羊驼的翔
It looks like beans to me. But it is llama poop.
所以我们到猴子路上 我觉得它需要四脚着地行走
So what we’ve encountered the monkey steps. I think this is going to require climbing
让我们走吧
on all fours. Let’s go.
像猴子一样 像猴子一样 那不怎么像猴子 好吧 不怎么像猴子
Do the monkey. Do the monkey. That’s not very monkey like. Well, it is not very monkey like.
那又怎么样
So what!
所以我们到了Intipunku这是我们第一次欣赏马丘比丘的地方
So we’ve reached Intipunku and this is where we’re going to get our first view of Machu
考虑到我们走了多长 我觉得我们是值得的Intipunku 这边走
Picchu. And considering how long we’ve walked I think we’ve earned it. Intipunku. This way.
胜利 我们要去哪里 我们要去太阳路 仅仅
Triumphant! Where did we make it to? We made it to the Sun Gate. Barely. Barely.
马丘比丘!马丘比丘!我们到了 你觉得怎么样 我知道 在长时间徒步之后
Machu Picchu! Machu Picchu! We made it. How are you feeling? I know. After that long hike.
很奇妙 我们如此幸运看到这样的风景 因为显然
It is amazing. And we’re so lucky to have views like this because apparently it was
在我们走这条路前下了三天雨 而我们现在有阳光
raining for three days before we did this hike. I know. And we have sunshine and blue
和蓝天 失落之城在等着我们 就在那里
skies and the lost city is waiting for us. Just over there.
去照羊驼自拍!去照羊驼自拍!你好羊驼 你好羊驼
Going for the Llama selfie. Going for the llama selfie. Hi llama. Hi llama. Let’s be
让我们做朋友吧 或者忽视我
friends. Or ignore me.
这是马丘比丘的外围 我们结束了步行 而其实明天我们要回来
So that is a wrap from Machu Picchu. We finished the hike and tomorrow we’ll be back to actually
探索失落之城 是的我们有两天在那里所以那很棒 我们等不及了
explore the lost city. Yeah, we have two days to do that so that is awesome. We can’t wait.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVh3jbWj9oE

相关推荐