未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

韩国首尔北汉山国家公园之旅

Hiking in Seoul, Korea visiting Mount Bukhansan National Park (북한산국립공원)

今早我们将出发去徒步探险
So this moring we are going on a hiking adventure.
好消息是天气很晴朗坏消息是
This could be a great idea because we have blue skies or it could be an awful idea because
室外温度只有两摄氏度 而我们没有冬天的衣服
It’s only two degrees outside and we don’t have winter clothers.
嘿 步入正题吧 我们来自加拿大
Hey come on, we’re from Canada.
我们之前曾去过室外零下二三十摄氏度的地方
We’ve been like outside in minus twenty, minus thirty weather before.
也曾去过低达零下四十度的魁克北市 所以我想我们这次没有问题
Even minus forty in Quebec City so I think we’ll be just fine.
虽然现在有点冷 但我们将出发探索首尔的一个我们之前没去过的地方
It is a little chilly to start off but we’re exploring a part of Seoul (서울) we’ve never been to before.
我们之前从未真正的来到过韩国的北部 也未为曾在首尔完成过重要的徒步旅行
We’ve never really been to the north of Seoul (서울) and we’ve never done a serious hike in seoul,
所以今天即将开始的北汉山之旅让我们十分兴奋
so we’re really excited to be going off to Bukhansan Mountain today. (북한산국립공원)
目前 我们将乘坐地铁去往那里
And we’re going to reach it by metro right now.
我们的地铁到了 快跑上去
And our metro just here,so let’s run.
好的 我们现在正在那根绿色的地铁二号线 转乘到那根蓝色的地铁一号线
All right, so we are transferring from line number two, the green line, to line number one, the blue line,
然后我们将到达终点
and that is going to take us to our final stop.
所以我们上车吧
So let’s do this.
我们到站了
Alright, so we have arrived at the station.
这是道峰山站
This is Dobongsan (도봉산).
事实上 这是我们所能找到的最短的环线
And we’re actually doing it the shortest loop we can find.
我认为它大概需要一个半小时
I think it suppose to take an hour and a half,
所以我们为了少走一些路 需要向北走的更远一些
So we had to travel pretty far north to do less walking.
耶 这里有一个数字
Yeah, there is a number.
这有很多路线可以供我们选择 我们选择了一条
There is a number of different routes and we’re starting off with one of
相对简单的旅行路线出发
what is considered to be the easier hikes.
看看在这条路线怎么样 如果进展顺利
So see how that goes and if it goes well
我们也许会将在春天的时候尝试其他更有挑战性的路线
then maybe we’ll try another more challenging one in the spring.
也许不会 哈哈
Or maybe not, Haha.
在登山之前 我们需要准备什么呢?
So what do we have to do before we can hike up the mountain?
恩 我们要去吃些煎饼 因为我有点焦虑还有点冷 所以
Um, we’re going to get me some pancakes because I’m already grumpy and cold and dreading this
我需要些食物暖和一下
so I need food to warm me up.
那些薄煎饼叫什么?
And what are those pancakes called?
烤甜饼
Hotteok (호떡).
烤甜饼
Hotteok (호떡).
夹着满满的蜂蜜和肉桂的煎饼味道一定很不错
And they are filled with honey and cinnamon and they’re going to be good.
所以 给我一些钱吧 给点钱吧
So, give me some money, give me some money.
一个煎饼······
A pancake, Ah~
我的世界都因为它变得美好了
All is well in the world.
你的钱包
Here is your wallet.
谢谢你的慷慨
Thanks for paying.
好的 尝一下
Okay, take a bite.
味道不错
That’s good.
我已经准备好出发了
I’m ready to go.
这是我这辈子见到过的最大的叶子
This is the biggest leaf I have ever seen in my life.
比我的脸还大
It’s like bigger than my face.
大概有我的脸的三倍那么大
This is three times my face.
再藏一次
Go hide again.
她去哪里了?我怎么找不到了呢?
Where did she go? Where did she go?
要么就是我变小了 要么就是这个家伙真的很庞大
Either I’ve shrunk or this guy is really big.
不确定哎
Not sure.
假如你对于登山完全没有准备 也没带着手杖和登山鞋
So if you’ve come totally unprepared and you don’t have walking sticks, hiking shoes
和其他合适的服装 在国家公园的入口处有许多商店
or any of the right clothing they have a whole bunch of shops right at the entrance of the National park,
你可以在这做一下最后的筹备
you can do some last minute shopping.
我们也许应该准备一下 不过我觉得
We should probably be doing it but I think
我们还是略过这直接 直接穿着牛仔裤和帆布鞋上去吧 看看会发生什么
we’re just going to wing it and go with like jeans and canvas slippers and we’ll see how it goes.
山姆一身的打扮看起来就像70年代的圣诞老人
Sam looks like Father Christmas back in the 70’s all dressed up.
为什么这么说 奥德丽?
And why is that Audrey?
因为你的眼镜
Because of your glasses.
要是我 早把那些眼镜丢到垃圾箱里了
I’m going to throw those in the garbage.
不 你不能这么做
No, you are not.
这些都是很经典的眼镜
These are classic glasses.
这就像我身体的一部分
This is like part of my identity.
不管怎样 我们都将登上北汉山 国家公园
Anyways, we’re just about to go up Bukhansan National Park (북한산국립공원)
这个公园的诱人之处就在于它宽达78千米
and what is fascinating about this park here is that it is seventy eight kilometers wide
并且还有许多不同的登山路线
and there is a number of different hiking paths.
事实上 如果你看这 你可以在众多路线中进行挑选
Actually if you look over here you can choose from different paths.
上面标明了路线的距离 这个距离应该是根据所需要的时间计算出来的
And it shows you the kilometers and the distance it should take in terms of hours.
同样这上面也标明了路线需要的时间
How much time it should take.
所以这里有很多的路线可供我们选择
And so yeah there is a lot to choose from.
今天我们要选择一条简单点的路线
We’re doing an easy route today.
好的 话说北汉山是什么意思呢?
Yes, and what does Bukhansan (북한산) mean?
它的意思是 在汉河北面的山
It means the mountain north of the Han River.
啊……那我们动身吧
Ah, there we go.
好了 出发
Alright, let’s get started.
让我们开始今天的旅程
Let’s do this.
让我感到很惊讶的一件事是 这条路完全是铺出来的
So one thing that has really surprised me is that this is a fully paved path.
我们没有走在脏兮兮的山路上
We’re not walking on dirt trails.
我也不希望那样
I was not expecting that.
好吧 计划又要改变了
Alright right, so change of plans again.
是的 再一次改变了
Yeah, again.
哈哈
Haha.
最后一次 我发誓
Last time I swear.
我们正在考虑这条路线
So we were thinking of doing this one.
紫云峰
The Jaunbong (자운봉).
但是它是中高级别的专家路线
But it turns out it is intermediate advanced with expert portions.
不管怎样 我们最初打算去的是衣岩峰
Originally we were going to do Uiam (우이암) , anyways.
现在我们已经找到了我们要去的地方 就走那条路吧
So we’ve found where we want to go and that is the way we’re going.
而且我们注意到大多数人都选择那条路 它这么受欢迎一定是有原因的
And we’re noticing most people are going that way so it must be popular for a reason.
好的
Alrighty.
这条路比我们想象中的要长些
And it is a bit further than we thought.
它有2.6千米
It is 2.6 kilometers.
我们之前以为短一些
When we thought it was a lot closer.
至少我们可以锻炼身体
So at least we’ll be getting our exercise.
对的 我们就快吃到今天的午餐了
Yeah, we’re going to earn our lunch today.
从徒步开始更新
Update from the hike.
我们没必要去预测我们将路过多少恢弘的佛寺
So something we didn’t necessarily anticipate is how many cool Buddhist temples we’d be passing by.
这儿已经有很多佛寺了 我们旅程刚刚开始 所以我们希望能看到更多的东西
And already it has been a lot and we’ve just started our hike so we’re hoping to see some more.
这里也有许多小的站点
And there is also lots of little rest stops
供人们在河边逗留畅饮
where people are just hanging out and enjoying a drink by the river.
这条路线真的十分完整 花费了很多心思
The trail is really well developed and there has been a lot of thought put in to it.
特别是考虑到了旅行者和他们的需求
Especially with consideration to the hikers and their needs.
是时候继续了
So time for another update.
当我们开始看到其他山峰上美丽的景色时候
I think we’re getting a little closer to the peak of our hike
我想我们距旅程的最高点又近了一些
as we’re starting to get some really nice views of the other side of the mountain.
虽然我们只剩下两百多米了 但是这段路程却好像是最陡峭的一部分
So we only have two hundred more meters to go but these are likely going to be the steepest.
让我们完成它
Let’s get at it.
除了在山上的寺庙旁 我们还在山间的小径上看到了许多山猫
And we also seeing a lot of mountain kitties nearby temples and also just on random sections of the trail.
快到山顶了 你有什么想法
So what do you think almost there?
哦 天呐 我们几乎是用我们的手脚爬山来的
Oh man, we’ve been crawling like on our hands and knees to get up here.
最后那段路程真的很陡峭
Like that last stretch was really rough.
是的
Yeah.
但是景色
But the views.
真的很壮观
Spectacular.
这的景色令人感到震惊 真的
The views are insane up here. Yes.
是的
Yes.
这是最好爬的一部分
And it has been an easy climb for the most part.
只是最后的一部分了
Just the last little section.
这条路线并不困难 只是有一点挑战性
I wouldn’t even describe it as difficult just a little more challenging.
是的 继续前进
Yes, onwards.
好的 看谁成功到达了山顶
Well, well look who made it to the top.
我们做到了
We made it.
这才是真正的徒步旅行
That was quite the hike.
是的 同意
– Yes.- yeah.
开始的时候简单地可笑
It started off like ridiculously easy.
那段用砖铺的小路真的超级轻松
– Super easy with like paved paths.- yeah
但快到终点的时候我们几乎是在岩石上攀爬
And then by the end of it we were like scrambling over rocks.
像攀岩那样利用绳索来攀爬
– Scrambling over rocks using the cord to help pull us up.
– yeah
最终我们成功了
So we earned it at the end.
我想这值得我们击掌庆祝一下
So I think that deserves a high five.
哇呼
Woo hoo.
现在我们要下山了
And now it is back down.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我没有合适的鞋子 所以我正在往下滑行
I’m sliding because I don’t have proper shoes.
有人正穿着我的鞋子
Because someone is wearing my shoes.
我们已经完成了徒步旅行
So we’ve finished the hike.
现在我们已经在山下了 我们好饿
Now we’re down at ground level and we’re starving.
所以我们将要去吃韩国的特色美食 那种你徒步时常吃的
So we’re going for the quintessential Korean meal that you always have when you hike.
是一种煎饼 海鲜煎饼 韩国的海鲜薄煎饼
Which is pajeon (파전) haemul pajeon (해물파전) the seafood Korean pancake.
所以我们正在等待海鲜煎饼上桌
So we’re just waiting for that to be prepared.
我们也点了豆腐锅辣汤 它是我们最喜欢的辣汤之一 我们需要
We also ordered Sundubu Jjigae one of our favorite jjiges so we’re going to warm up
一些丰盛的食物来暖暖身子
have some really nice hearty food.
哦 我们也点了马格利酒 它是韩国传统米酒
Oh, we also ordered makgeoli (막걸리) too which is the traditional Korean alcohol.
我们找到了一些真正的美味
So we’ve got some good things coming our way.
这是我喝过的最好喝的马格利酒
Makgeoli (막걸리) has never tasted so good.
是时候尝尝重头戏了
And now it is time for the main events.
是的 我们期待的海鲜煎饼上桌了
Yeah, the moment we’ve been waiting for the Haemul pajeon (해물파전) is here.
看看它
Take a look at it.
这是我见过最厚的海鲜煎饼
Now this is some of the thickest haemul pajeon (해물파전) I’ve ever seen.
看起来很美味
It looks awesome.
看上去它已经被做的相当不错了
It looks like they’ve cooked it really well.
美味又松脆 我要蘸蘸调料 然后尝一尝
Nice and crispy so I’m just going to dunk it into the sauce here and try it.
哦 这里好乱
Oh, getting messy over there.
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
它真的很划算
That’s a real deal.
海鲜煎饼做的很好吃 很酥脆 他们真的很擅长做这个
Haemul pajeon (해물파전) done well is cooked really crispy and they did a great job of that.
很多的原料
Lots of ingredients.
我正仔细品味
I’m tasting the.
要咀嚼一会儿
Have to chew it a bit here.
我尝到了Pa 一种绿色的圆葱 还尝到了一些鲈鱼
I’m tasting the Pa (파) which is the green onion and I’m also tasting a lot of the Haemul
一种海鲜 所以这个海鲜煎饼真的很棒
(해물) which is the seafood so it is great.
我们现在要吃的是餐后甜点
And for dessert we’re going in for.
我们需要买点路上吃的东西 所以我们又买了一个烤甜饼
We had to get a little more food for the road so we got one more Hotteok (호떡)
这个甜饼与早上吃的不同
and this one is a lot different from the one I had in the morning.
这个完全是油炸的
This one is actually fried.
另一个看起来更健康一些
The other one looked a bit healthier.
这个看起来更油腻一些
This one is like fatter greasier.
它真的很划算
This is the real deal.
物美价廉的油炸食品
The real greasy deal.
哦 是的
Oh yes.
尝尝
Try it.
里面有松子
It has pine nuts.
为我们品尝一下
Try it for us.

Mmmmm.
味道如何
So what do you think?
看这
Look at that.
尝起来有种圣诞节的感觉
It tastes like Christmas.
圣诞节?
It is Christmas?
这是韩国首尔杯子里的圣诞节
It is Christmas in a cup here in Seoul, Korea.
好极了 就是这样
Well, that is that.
我们完成了徒步 我们肚子吃的饱饱的
We completed the hike, we ate bellies full.
我们十分开心
We’re feeling happy.
好的 在我们继续之前 再补充一下 海鲜煎饼的味道有多么的美味
Okay before we go on I have to just like wax on about how good that Haemul Pajeon (해물파전)
那真的很好吃
That was so good.
那可能是我吃过的最棒的三种美味之一
That was that might have been in one of the top three I’ve ever had and I’ve had that.
最棒的
– Ever!- Ever!
并且我们已经在不同的饭店尝过好多次了
And I’ve had that so many times in so many different restaurants.
他们专注于此
They nailed that.
味道真的不错
Like it was so good.
味道真的不错
That was good.
对于这次旅行有什么想说的么?
Thoughts on the hike?
我认为这次旅行十分完美
Thoughts on the hike I thought it was a great hike
通过徒步 我知道了它是初级路线的原因了
I can see why they would label it as a beginners hike in terms of the actual path.
它并不困难
It is not difficult.
它······
It’s……
实际上 最后我们为什么用屁股滑下山呢 因为我们走错路了
Actually at the end we ended up going the wrong way that is why we were sliding down on our butts.
我们偏离了路线
We got off the trail.
这才是原因
That is what happened.
是的 我们走的有点曲折
Yeah, we kind of went rogue for a bit.
是的
Yeah.
但是根据这次徒步旅行 你认为返程需要三个小时吗?
But in terms of the hike would you say a return trip it is about a three hour journey?
它花费了我们三个小时
It took us three hours.
它确实花费了我们大约三个小时
It took us about three hours.
途中 我们停下来拍了一些照片 我们录制了一些视频 也做了一些其他的事
We stopped to take photos, we did a lot of video, we did a lot of other things
对的 是的
– So- yeah
– yeah
我的意思是 你也许会完成地比我们快一些 但我更想说的是
I mean you could probably do it a little bit faster than us but it is more I would say
这更像是一个全天的旅行 因为当你从首尔市区的任何地方到这儿
it is more like a full day trip because when you’re coming in from let’s say anywhere in the downtown area of Seoul (서울)
大概都需要一个小时
it is going to take you probably about an hour to get here.
回去也需要一个小时 然后再把三小时的徒步算在内
An hour to get back and then you factor in a three hour hike
假如你也会像我们这样吃一顿
and then if you’re going to have a meal like what we did.
那么看起来你不止需要一整天的时间了
Then you’re looking at more of a full day outing.
还有一件事我想要提及的是
And one more thing I want to mention to is
那些我并不想称之为老年人的他们 给我留下了深刻的印象
I’m really impressed by the I don’t want to call them the elderly population.
我觉得这些成年的韩国登山者中
I think the mature Koreans who were hiking.
有些人真的属于这条路
There was some people who were owning that trail.
他们从我们身边走过 身体十分健壮
They were passing us, they were really fit.
他们穿着他们的装备 给我的印象十分深刻
They had like their hiking gear on and I was very impressed by that.
耶 耶
– So yeah, – Yeah.
好的 很快会有更多的韩国视频
Okay, more videos from Korea soon.
每个星期一
Every Monday.
再见
Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在韩国,不仅有其特色的美食,还有远近闻名的风景,随着我们情侣二人的脚步,一起畅游韩国吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

飞雪北疆

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=110OElKqSW8

相关推荐