大家好 我来自日本
Hello World! Where I’m from in Japan
这就是远足了吧
this is what hiking is like.
天气怎么样 Shin
What was the weather like Shin?
阳光明媚
Sunny!
这又是什么?我看到了一个石牛
What is it again… I got a cow!
爸爸 所以我们不能去那 要去那儿
Dad, we can’t go there, so just go there.
好的
Okay.
好的 洞穴猎人 走喽
Ok, cave hunter, go!
这儿什么都没有
Nothing in there!
噢 真的一无所有
Oh, nothing’s in there…
这儿有一头大熊住在洞里
There’s a big bear in there.
你觉得远足旅行怎么样
And what did you like about the hiking trip?
我得到了很多分并且我是第一名
I got a lot of points and I was number one.
我得到了407分
I got 407 points.
看这 看那 看 还有 一棵树
This, and this, and a tree.
Andrew 我是第一个穿过这条线的人
Andrew, I’m number one to cross this line.
你是第二个吗 Shin?
Were you number two Shin?
不 我是第一 他第二 你大概位列第三
No, number one! Number two, and you’re almost number three.
你就快要成为第五个了
You’re going to be number five!
你可以跑上来 没事的 快跑上来
You can run! It’s ok, you can run!
你怎么能跑得如此之快?
How can you run so much?
因为这太有趣了 使我迫不及待
Because it was fun, and I couldn’t wait to
我想去海滩 但是没法如愿
go to the beach, but I couldn’t.
为什么?
How come?
因为我们没法去
Because we couldn’t go.
爸爸:是因为时间不够吗 Shin:是的
Dad: Not enough time? Shin: Yeah.
噢~
Ohhhh….
这里算高还算低 还是不高也不低
Is this high, or low, or what?
在整个广阔的世界上 这算超级高的
Super high. In the whole wide world.
现在你需要找到一个支撑点
So you need to find a checkpoint.
我想是这个了 爸爸 这个就是支撑点
I thought it was this thing Daddy. Like this.
是的 你找到了
Yeah, you can do that!
你可以跳着下去
You jump and go down.
跳下去时别松开绳子
Just don’t let go when you jump.
哦 小心
Ah, come on!
用绳子
Use the rope!
你个笨小孩!
You silly little kid!
这是你的做法
That’s how you do it!
你只要到这边来一点然后往下跳就可以了
You can just go a little bit here and stuff, and just jump down.
很好 这个方法非常简单
Well that’s way too easy.
啊! 啊啊~~
Ahh! Ahhhhh!
这里有一个黑不溜秋的怪异的洞
There was a black, weird, bug!
你可以躲进去 就像这样 这洞的确很小
You have to go, like, really small.
哦 你躲进去了 大小正好
There you go, you fit.
哦 太有意思了
Oh, that’s so funny!
这个能加分的吧 躲进去的人能得1分
How about this. The guy who went here gets one point!
是的 那么 你得到了一分
Yeah, okay, you got one point.
Taylor 登上这个能有10分
Taylor , this is 10 points.
好吧 你得了10分 那么现在你有101分啦
Yeah, this is. 10 points. And now I have 101 points.
所以你晋升了
So you levelled up.
噢 你能买这个如果你……你带了多少钱?
Oh, you can buy this if you… how much points do you have?
你觉得食物如何
What did you think about the food?
好好吃 我还想吃
It was so yummy, and I wanted to eat it again.
太好吃啦
Yummy!
你觉得洞穴怎么样
What did you think about the caves?
有点可怕
It’s scary a little bit.
你进洞穴了吗
Did you go in the caves?
是的
Yep!
爸爸:你进去了?Shin:是的
爸爸:真的吗?
Shin:真的
Dad: You did? Shin: Yeah.
Dad: Really?
Shin: Yeah.
噢
Oh.
现在我有410分啦
Now I have four hundred and…. ten points.
哦 又得了一分
Oh, one more point!
我也卷进去了!
I suck at this!
太好了 又有了23分
Yeah, and, 23.
Andrew:你赢了吗?Shin:当然啦!
Andrew: Did you win? Shin: Yeah!
感谢观赏!我们下次见!再见啦!
Thanks for watching! See you next time! Bye!
