ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

隐藏的肢体语言表明她喜欢你 | 如何读懂女人的肢体语言 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

隐藏的肢体语言表明她喜欢你 | 如何读懂女人的肢体语言

Hidden Body Language Signs SHE LIKES You! | How to Read a Women's Body Language

I told you guys, I was gonna make a video on body language.
我跟大家说过 我会做一个关于肢体语言的视频
So in today’s video,
所以在今天
I’m going to go over 6 signs that a woman’s body subconsciously gives you
我将讲述女人的身体在潜意识中带给你的六种信号
there’s a clear sign that she’s into you.
这些信号明显地表示她对你有兴趣
These are like primitive sign that most of them do, they don’t even realize it.
这些是她们大都会做的基本暗示 她们自己甚至都没意识到
But you, you will.
但你 你会看到
The first one and the most obvious one is noticing where her body is pointing towards.
第一点且是最明显的一点 观察她的身体朝向
Her torso is basically her biggest giveaway,
她的身体最容易泄露情感
kind of like a compass, kind of yet to gauge, and see where it’s pointing to.
有点像指南针 去估计看它指向哪里
If it’s pointing towards you, it’s including her feet, she’s really into you.
她的身体和脚都朝着你表示她对你很中意
However, if you are talking to that same female, and she’s pointing in the opposite direction of where you are,
可是 如果你跟同一个女性说话 而她朝向与你所处位置相反的方向
she’s just not interested.
她就是对你不感兴趣
This is a good indicator to know if you’re ever at a party, and you’re interested at a certain chick.
如果你在参加聚会 并正好看上了某个美女 这会是一个很好的暗示
If she already saw you and she’s pointing towards you, chances are she probably wants you to approach.
如果她已经看到并面向你 那么她可能希望你接近她
So just make the move.
因此只需要行动就好了
Number two are her eyes.
第二点是她的眼睛
You have to notice if she’s giving you good eye contact.
你必须要注意她是否对你有温柔的眼神接触
If you’re talking to her and she’s engaging with you, she will be solely focused on you.
如果你跟她说话 她在回应你 她会把唯一的目光放到你身上
Think of it like soul staring.
就像灵魂注视一样
That was super creepy, but you get what I basically mean.
说起来很诡异 但是你懂我基本的意思
You want to make sure you guys are engaging in good solid eye contact, not a dead stick.
你想确定你们在进行着好的眼神接触 而不是死死地凝视
If you’re talking to her, and her eyes are just rolling all over the place,
如果你正在跟她说话 她的眼睛却来回地四处看
she’s easily distracted, or she’s just looking at people passing by,
她很容易分心 或者她在看身边路过的人
sorry to tell you, but it’s, it’s time to move on, buddy.
抱歉地告诉你 你该离开了 朋友
Number three this one… this one I had to do deep research for.
第三点是 这个…… 这个我不得不深入研究
And it’s all about leg positioning, and it makes a lot of sense.
它是有关于双腿摆放的位置 这点非常有意思
So, if you ever approach a female, and she’s sitting down, let’s say you’re both sitting down having a conversation,
因此 如果你曾经接触过一位女性 她正坐下 让我假设你们都坐下来并在谈话
and you notice her closed legs, and do the famous ankle lock, you’re in trouble.
你注意到她双腿并着 并做出著名的锁脚动作 那你就有麻烦了
This is base… this is a primitive sign of fear on her end.
这是她表达害怕的一个基本的……原始信号
She probably feels threatened, and in other words you’re creeping her out.
她可能觉得受到威胁 换句话说 你正在吓跑她
On the other hand, if she is sitting neutral with both her legs parallel, almost relaxing in a confident posture,
另一方面 如果她坐的很端正 两腿平放 那她几乎是以一个自信的姿势放松着
because that’s exactly what’s happening: she feels confident and in control.
事实也就是这样 她很有自信 并且一切都在掌控中
So if this is happening when you approached her, or while you’re talking to her,
因此如果当你靠近或者跟她说话 时 她是这样的
she’s probably super cocky and confident, and good luck getting her number.
是特别骄傲和自信的 那祝你好运 去要电话号码吧
I’m just… I’m just playing. It’s not expecting, not a bad sign.
开个玩笑 不一定会这样 但也不是坏的暗示
You’re gonna have to be just as confident.
你只需要自信一点
It’s not more confident, and 10 times more difficult to try to tackle this one.
如果你不那么自信 那么抓住机会的可能性有十倍难
On the other hand, if she has her legs parallel still, but her knees are pointing toward you while she’s smiling,
另一方面 如果她的双腿平放着不动 但是当她微笑的时候膝盖朝向你
buddy, what are you doing watching this video? Go do your thing.
那么朋友 你看这个视频干嘛?赶紧去追呀
The fourth body language thing women will do when they like you is micro grooming adjustment.
女人的第四种身体语言是她们喜欢你时 会做极其细微的掩饰调整
And men and women are actually notorious with it.
男人和女人事实上很清楚这一点
If you’re talking to a female, and you’re noticing her subconsciously just fixing herself up,
如果你正和一位女性聊天 你注意到她无意识地整理自己
chances are she’s really into you.
有可能她看上你了
For example, you’ll see things like her maybe adjusting her shirt or her jacket,
比如 你可能会看到她在调整她的衬衣或者她的短外套
or the most famous flirtatious sign, she’ll be playing with her hair,
或者最被熟知的挑逗暗示 她会玩弄她的头发
these are clear signs that she is open, and flirting with you, and hoping that you continue.
这些是很明显的信号 她放开了 并且在挑逗你 希望你能继续
The fifth body language sign is fidgeting.
第五个身体信号是烦躁
I see a lot when we do this all the time.
当我们做这些时 我看到一直有很多这样的
Whether it be… maybe shaking the leg, toe tapping, or finger drumming, or tapping the fingers a lot.
无论是……抖腿 踩脚 手指打鼓 或者是来回敲手指
No, she doesn’t need a fidget spender.
不 她并不需要发泄不安
You read her body language wrong. Instead, you’re probably boring her or annoying her.
你理解错她的肢体语言了 相反 你可能烦到她了 或者惹到她了
These little fidgeting signs are signs of impatience and frustration.
这些不安的信号是不耐烦和失望的暗示
So if that’s the case, get out of there.
因此如果是这种情况 那就离开那里
And finally for number six, let’s talk about arms and hands.
最后第六点 我们来谈谈手臂和手
Now this is one of the most obvious signs a woman will throw,
现在这是一位女性表现出来最明显的暗示之一
in chances are you probably already know where I’m going with this.
可能你已经知道关于这点我将谈论什么
If you see a woman that has her arms crossed, and especially turned away from you,
如果你发现一位女性操着手抱在胸前 特别是她刚避开了你
there’s a primitive sign that she feels kind of unsafe, just trying to protect herself.
那是她觉得不安全 试图保护自己的原始信号
Think of it as a… as a cocoon, and you’re not invited.
想象那是一个蚕茧 你不被允许入内
To give you an example of what I mean, you can turn that exact same scenario around.
关于我所说的 我给你举个例子 你可以把同样的情形做反向设想
If you now see a woman with their arms behind her head cross,
如果你现在看见一位女性把手盘在脑后
that’s an instant change of mood, where she shows that she’s open, she trust you.
那么她已经放开了 她相信你 那是个短暂的心态变化
It’s a trustworthy position, because she has everything exposed.
这是个可信赖的姿态 因为她毫无保留
So she goes from being fearful and reserved to open and trustworthy.
因此她从害怕拘谨到放开信任
Another way would be if she puts it right behind her back again, opening herself up,
还有另一个方式是如果她又把两只手放到背后 敞开她自己
and especially pointing her body towards you,
特别是身体又面向你
Alright, boys. That’s it for today’s video.
好了 男孩们 这就是今天视频的内容
Those are 6 signs that women throw at you, and that basically let you know that she’s into you, or not into you.
以上是女性留给你的六大暗示 这可以基本告诉你她对你有兴趣 或者没兴趣
So, if you’re smart enough, keep an eye on those.
因此 如果你足够聪明 请留意下这些暗示
And trust me, it’s going to jack up your chances on success.
相信我 它将提高你成功的机率
So, that’s it for my job today.
那么 这就是我今天的工作
If you like this video, don’t forget to drop us a like down below.
如果你喜欢这个视频 请不要忘了在下面给我们点个赞
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to putting out tons of content every week.
同样 不要忘记订阅每周推出的大量内容
That’s it for me today. See you next time.
今天就到这了 下次再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何读懂女性的肢体语言来提高你泡妞的成功率

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

简单快乐

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsAnxoMNrik

相关推荐