ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我最后的日子 | 一起为克里斯加油 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我最后的日子 | 一起为克里斯加油

Help Us Help Chris Aiff | My Last Days

大家好 我是贾斯丁•巴东尼
-Hi. I’m Justin Baldoni,
我是节目“我最后的时光”的导演
and I’m the director of a show called “My Last Days,”
这是一部 讲述一群将要离世之人的 系列纪录片
which is a documentary series about people who are dying,
但他们坚强的活着
but who refuse to give up on life.
这位是…… 卡拉 米奇 尼克 塔拉 维基
And this is… -Kiela. -Mikey. -Neko. -Tara. Viki.
我们都经历过相似的事情
-And we all have something in common.
我们都爱一位年轻人 克里斯多夫•艾夫
We all love a young man named Christopher Aiff,
同时 我们在此向您寻求帮助
and we’re here to ask for your help.
我是克里斯多夫·艾夫
-My name is Christopher Aiff.
今年21岁 我患有骨肉瘤
I’m 21 years old, and I’m living with osteosarcoma.
医生说我只剩6个月到两年的时间了
Doctors say I have six months to two years left to live,
但说实话 他们也不清楚
but really, they have no idea.
这是我一生中最不可思议的两年
While this has been the most incredible two years,
同时也是最让人心力憔悴的两年 我很疲惫
it has also been the most exhausting, and I am tired.
在某种程度上 我真的很疲惫
I’m really tired in a way
睡觉不能缓解我的疲倦
that I don’t think sleep can recharge me.
那是一种发自骨髓的疲倦感
I’m tired in my bones,
我觉得 也许放手也没什么大不了
and I think maybe it’s okay to start letting go.
过去的两年压力很大
-The last two years have been really intense.
他们将我们聚到了一起
They’ve brought us together,
但他们的生命却走到尽头了
but they’re coming to their end,
克里斯已经意识到他的生命即将结束
and Chris has acknowledged it’s almost the end.
这也是我们制作这个视频的原因
And this is why we decided to make this video.
一天天过去 情况开始转变
-Day by day, things are starting to change
明显变得越来越难
and starting to get noticeably harder.
如果Chris能够看到这个视频
And for Chris to be able to see this video
能够重新感受到爱
and to be able to feel some love coming back at him
会有无法限量的效果
would be immeasurable.
主要是克里斯将我们聚到了一起
-Chris is the one that basically brought us all together,
这是我从他身上学到的东西
and that is what I’ve learned from him.
开心才是最重要的
It’s just important to be happy,
让心爱的人永远留在你身边 很重要
and it’s important to keep the people you love around you at all times
– 他很有勇气
-He has a lot of guts,
我一直都因此钦佩他
and I always admired that in him.
从很小的时候
From a very early age on,
他就能勇敢反对 任何犯了错的人
he would stand up to anybody that did anything wrong,
他会说出自己的看法 他真的长大了
and he would voice his opinions, and he really grew
变成了关心照顾别人的人
and became that person that takes care of others
拥有如此迷人且坚强的品质
and has this amazing, strong character.
这是我对我儿子的看法
That’s how I see my son.
积极的决定
-The decision to be positive
不在于漠视或小看
is not one that disregards or belittles
那些真实存在的悲伤
the sadness that exists.
而是清醒地 选择去关注美好的事情
It is rather a conscious choice to focus on the good
去发掘快乐 真实的快乐
and to cultivate happiness and genuine happiness.
快乐并非稀缺资源
Happiness is not a limited resource.
我们确确实实有能力 去发掘自己的快乐
We do have the power to tap into our own happiness.
当你运用这一观点时
And when you apply that perspective,
你就能从逆境中
you can kind of increase your happiness
得到更多的快乐
through things that are difficult.
– 我们每个人在不同的时间都在身上纹了克里斯的启示
-We each got tattoos of Chris’ message,
“幸福并非稀缺资源”
“Happiness is not a limited resource,” at different times,
克里斯对我们的影响各不相同
because of how Chris has affected us all differently,
但却用着相同的方式
but in the same way.
– 别告诉我妈妈
-Do not tell my mom.
Chris Chris 我只是来看看
Chris, Chris, I came to visit.
我们不是去纹身 对吧
We’re not doing this.
– 你可以对我妈撒个谎
-You can lie to my mom.
当我经历那一令人苦恼的阶段时
When I went through troublesome times
我并不相信自己
and I didn’t believe in myself,
Chris 总是那个鼓励我的人
Christopher Aiff was always that person.
他站在我的身后 将我向前推
He was there behind me, pushing me forward,
告诉我 我可以 我应该相信自己
telling me that I can do it and I should just believe in myself.
我太感激他了
I love him so much for that.
尽管此刻我们在谈一件令人难过的情况
As sad as the situation is that we’re talking about now,
但你可以看到 我们每个人都在笑
while you can see there’s always a smile on one person’s face,
我之所以笑 是因为Chris对我们的影响
when we’re all smiling, it’s because of the influence
Chris对我们生活 所带来的影响
and the impact that Chris has had on each of our lives.
– 我认为 我们都将用自己的方式
-I feel like we’re all gonna move, like, in our own way,
以自己的节奏生活 我其实并不需要他
at our own pace, and I don’t need him,
但我特别想要他陪在我身边
but I so badly want him around.
他会的 你知道的 他会陪在我身边
And he will be. You know, he will be.
但我必须放手了
But I’ve had to let go of that.
你知道吗 这段日子 一直都像是这样
You know, this whole time, it’s just been,
“我需要他 我需要他 我需要他”
“I need him, I need him, I need him,”
他也接受你在旅行中
and he accepts that you’re on a journey,
他接受了你 并且已经爱上了你
and he accepts you and loves you already.
剩下的不过是——
And the rest is just —
你知道吗 你感觉大受鼓舞 去做更好的自己
you know, you feel inspired to be the better you.
– 最为一个母亲
-It’s interesting as a mom
说出你正努力成为 孩子的榜样 这很有趣
to say that you’re trying to live up to your child’s example,
但这确实是我现在的处境
but that’s kind of the situation I’m in.
曾经有段时间
-I have been in the times
我和他的关系并不紧密
I didn’t have the intense times with him
我过去都忙于工作……
that I would have liked to, jobs, et cetera, et cetera,
再比如出差离开城市 但我感到和Chris特别亲密
to be out of town, but I feel very close to Chris,
我想 我们之间没有太多的语言交流
and I think there are not a lot of words with the two of us,
但我们都很体谅对方
and there’s a big, deep understanding between us,
我觉得 在这点上 我真的很感激
I think, and I appreciate that very much.
– 很幸运 我可以成为他的母亲
-I’ve been very lucky to be his mom.
他也很包容我
He’s been very inclusive with me, also,
我觉得没有多少母亲可以得到这样的包容
and I don’t think that a lot of moms get that.
但是他的整个朋友圈
But his whole circle of friends
对我俩都很包容
have been very inclusive of both of us, I think,
这确实很特别
and that’s been really special,
因为如果在这段时期里被排斥
because it would have been really hard
生活会变得很艰难
to be excluded from this time.
-Andy教导我说
-Andy has taught me
我担心的好多事情 都无关紧要
that many, many things that I worry about don’t matter.
确实 唯一重要的事情就是生活
Really, the only thing that matters is life.
这句话 让我从所经历的一切中
And it took all of this
学到许多—— 还有更多要学
for me to learn — to learn more.
有他做我儿子 我感到十分幸运
It’s just…very blessed to have him as my son.
– 离世时 象征着我的旅途结束了
-When I die, that represents the end of my journey.
但同时 对其他人来说
But then, that represents the starting point
也象征着另一段旅程的开始
of another journey for everyone else.
多么美好的目的啊 之后 拥有——
What a wonderful purpose, then, to have —
成为别人的榜样
to be the reference point
使人们增强自己
that enables people to expand their capacity to love
爱和快乐的能力
and to be happy.
最后 我认为这是种最纯粹的目的
And I think ultimately, that is the purest form of purpose.
– 克里斯的启示 他的遗赠
-Chris’ message, his legacy,
我认为这些东西 已经触动了
is one that I think has already touched
世界上许许多多的人
so many people around the world.
触动了我 触动了这里的所有人
It’s touched me, and it’s touched all of us here.
对我们来说 能依赖这些东西
And for us to be able to build on that
是我心中 非常重要的事情
is something which I think is very important.
– 所以我们 作为朋友兼电影制作人
-So we, as the friends and filmmaker —
我们正带头 筹集善款
we’re trying to take the initiative to raise enough funds
以便他和家人能够 好好度过接下来的时光
so that the family can really spend time with Chris in these last days.
帮助他筹集善款
-To be able to raise funds to help Chris
帮助他的家庭 完成他的遗志
and to help his family and to build his legacy
是一件能够帮助更多人的事 远不止我们
is something that will help so many more people than just us.
我希望 这个短片可以描绘出
-We hope this has painted a tiny picture
Chris的真实形象
of the man that Chris is
以及我们所有人对他的爱
and the love that we all have for him.
我们知道 如果你了解了他 你也会爱他的
And we know that if you knew him, you would love him, too.
如果你有兴趣捐赠一美元
So whether you’re inspired to give a dollar
或者几美元 抑或只能送上一份祝福
or a couple dollars, whether you can just offer a prayer,
或是在自己的社交圈中分享这段视频
or if you feel like hosting this on your social network
告诉你的朋友这些事情
and telling your friends about it,
我们会十分感激
we would really appreciate it,
我们知道 他们一家也会很感激
and we know the family would, as well.
我们真心的感谢你的观看
So from all of our hearts, thank you for watching.
-谢谢-谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当生命走向尽头时,你希望它是什么样子?让Chris用他的生命之旅帮你解答。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

superman飙

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcDvaJIojs

相关推荐