未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

澳洲国立大学:你好大一!P2

Hello First Year. Part 2

你好!小鲜肉们!
Hello, first year!
我是澳洲国立大学二年级学生
I’m a second year student at ANU.
要是以前有人在我来之前
I wish someone told me all the things are known now
能告诉我他们了解的一切就好了
before I got here.
所以我要告诉你们一些小秘密
So I am gonna let you in on a few little secrets.
首先
At first,
在堪培拉生活会给你一种在校园短途旅行的感觉
Canberra will feel like somewhere you remember from a school excursion,
或者你已经在新闻里见过它了
or you’ve seen it in the news,
不过 不久你就会发现这里的独一无二
but soon enough you will notice that this is an unique place.
这里发生的每一件事对你都是意义非凡的
And everthing it has to offer will come to mean a lot to you.
在来之不易的新鲜的空气里学习
Studying with the fresh air which you’ll never take for granted again.
并且你开始期待季节的变换
And you come to look forward to watching the seasons’ change.
更少的人和更轻松的日常工作
Fewer people and less of the daily grind
这意味着你可能只需要花10分钟就能从家去学校
means it will probably only take you ten minutes to get from home to Uni,
或者花15分钟到达工作地点
and then just another five to work,
那就意味着你将可以支配更多的时间
and that means you will have more time for you
专注于很多事中那一件对你很重要的事
and doing one of the many things that will become your things.
你会意识到属于这个大城市的生活福利
You realize this place has the benefits of metropolitan living,
而不会出现麻烦和困难 它是个蒸蒸日上的世界城市
but without the hassles. It’s a thriving cosmopolitan city,
又(被)伪装成 一个友好的、能够放松心情的小镇
disguise(d) as a friendly relaxed town.
并且你马上就能交到真正的朋友
And you make real friends in no time,
他会让你永远感觉到似曾相识
the type you feel you’ve known forever.
我们来到澳洲国立大学因为这里都是志同道合的人
So the thing is we come to ANU because it’s full of like-minded people.
所以你会发现知己
So you will find your click,
是的 当我第一次到这的时候
yeah, when I first got here,
我没想到我已经找到了一个我珍爱地方
I had no idea I’d find a place I would cherish
一个让我真正觉得有归属感的地方
and somewhere I could really belong.
但是我找到了 而你也会的
But I do, and you will too.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍澳洲国立大学的生活 作为大一新生日后生活的参考

听录译者

Philovist

翻译译者

面白坊主

审核员

Ah~Qiu

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkh72M9iKQ

相关推荐