ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

赫布鲁•布兰特是如何理解艺术的? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

赫布鲁•布兰特是如何理解艺术的?

Hebru Brantley Shares His Business Lessons on How To Survive As an Artist

[创业家网络]
[Entrepreneur network]
我叫赫布鲁•布兰特
My name is Hebru Brantley.
是一名视觉艺术家 来自芝加哥
I’m a visual artist from Chicago.
我过去一直想做这样的事
I’ve always wanted to do these things.
一直渴望能够为自己发声
I’ve always wanted to have this voice.
而用何种方式发声
And you know, in terms of what perspective my voice came from.
我当时还没想好
I didn’t know, you know,
是视觉艺术也好 制作电影也罢
whether it was going to be from visual art, whether it was going to be the filmmaker.
对于16岁的年轻人
You know, at the…the young age of 16,
我只想表达自己的想法
I just wanted to express myself.
于我而言 通过艺术表达自己最容易
And so…for me art was the easiest way to do that.
因为这是最廉价的方法
Because it was the cheapest way,
拿起颜料罐
it was the…grab a can and go.
就可以进行创作
You know, figure it out.
成为艺术家 是我的热情使然
Deciding to be an artist came from the labor of love.
热情很重要 因为艺术家群体并不得志
You kinda have to, because you face the whole lore of starving artist.
他们潦倒谋生 直到死去 或者在晚年
You know, artist struggle until they’re dead, until they…you know.
艺术家变得声名狼藉 但更多人籍籍无名
Later on in life, they get their notoriety and mostly don’t.
我在芝加哥南部长大
I grew up south side of Chicago.
我很早就明白我长大以后
You know, I learned early what it was to hustle,
想要怎样的生活
and when we shape and form, the other and….
听起来可笑 但是……
Cause it’s gonna sound funny, but…,
是我的同伴 以及嘻哈音乐
a lot of my education in terms of hustling came from…
教导我如何追求自己想要的生活
you know, my peers and hip-pop music.
艺术家们要学会掌握自己产品的主导权
Learning the way in which an artist can take a product,
而不是等待别人夸奖
and then instead of waiting for somebody to te… tell
“你的作品很棒”
them that product is great,
然后进行炒作 添油加醋
and blow that product up and embellish it.
你只需带上作品
You can just take it,
掌握主导权 亲自把艺术送到观众面前
you take the power, you take it to the people yourself.
直接从后备箱 从书包里 拿出艺术品卖
Directly you sell out of your trunk, you sell out of your bookbag.
当作品在闹市和节庆活动中大受欢迎
You know, you hit heavily popular areas and festivals,
你知道 产品已经推广开来
you know, you’re pushing this product.
社交媒体对我的工作有巨大影响
Social media has a tremendous impact on my business.
我认为 随着越来越多人把关注点
I think that you know, with…
从脸书转移到Instagram上
short of moving past Facebook into Instagram where…
对我来说 人们分享的照片就是视觉
for me, it’s all about the visual.
你可以在你周围创造视觉效应
You know, and you can create your own near it around,
不管是什么视觉
whatever that visual is.
你可以给照片调色 平衡色调
I think there’s an opportunity there to sort of
以此向人们展示
set the tone, set sort of balance for what.
你想让作品变成什么样
That thing is what you want it to be,
想让别人如何理解它
and how you want to be perceived.
你得以窥见
That allows you to…sort of see the process,
艺术创作背后的秘密
allows me to show more of…what goes behind
艺术作品经历了什么
the creation, what happens with the work,
它在何处被创造出来
you know, where is the work live, you know,
创作的始末发生了什么
what happens in…the beginning phases to the end.
社交媒体帮了我很多
So, it helps in a lot of ways that I think also to…just to…
拉近了受众与我的距离
inform my collector base,
让更多关注我 想支持我的人
inform those just follow me that wanna support the thing
得到我的消息
that I am doing.
社交媒体不仅帮我组织展览
From…you know, just coming out to a show,
也帮助来自世界
to sending other friends
其他国家和地区的朋友
that are in certain parts of the country or the world
举办展览
out to a show.
是社交媒体让他们活跃在众人眼前
It’s that media see that how they right there.
毫无疑问 这是我大部分时间的工作
It’s definitely the huge part of what I do.
芝加哥已经焕然一新
Chicago’s growing so much,
它与很多其他大城市
it’s a very very different city than
都相当不同
a lot of the other major metropolises.
特别是艺术 如纯美术和街头艺术
In especial in terms of art and fine art, street art.
我见证了芝加哥的发展 也热爱这座城市
I’ve watched the city have…and grow a love for it.
如今的芝加哥 艺术的胚芽植根颇深
You know, to where it now has grown its own…sort of roots,
枝繁叶茂 城市焕然一新
and has the different divisions and lanes,
已不可同日而语
that it didn’t before.
曾经没有充足的空间 丰富的机会
There was no sort of other space, you know,
提供给年轻艺术家
the opportunities for young artists to
让他们在此成长 互动
sort of grow here and involve here.
我年轻时没有这样的机会
It wasn’t there, you know, when I was younger.
而现在就该培养这些年轻艺术人才了
It definitely is now to foster the talent.
很多艺术人才因此留了下来
A lot more of the talent is staying because of that.
所以 你要让这一群人崭露头角
So, you get to sort of really have these people ruled it,
然后其他艺术家才愿意参与进来
and grow a community of other artists to follow suit,
参与的人越来越多 社群也就壮大了
and sort of do this thing and strengthen the numbers.
我们的创作环境改善了很多
I think now we’ve changed a lot,
社群也越来越强大
and it’s really a great powerful.
从视觉艺术 到音乐 再到表演 等等
I mean, from the visual arts to music to acting to…,
艺术发展得真的很快
you know, etc, like it’s definitely growing a lot.
我也希望这座城市能喜欢我们带来的一切
So, I mean, I wish Chicago like the best as what I know.
[赫布鲁•布兰特 视觉艺术家]
Hebru Brantley-visual artist

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Hebru Brantley是出生于芝加哥的80后视觉艺术家,因其作品大胆的配色、蕴含深意的主题而被大众熟知。作为泛领域艺术家,他推倒了不同种类艺术间的藩篱。艺术家想要崛起有多难?来听听他的见解!

听录译者

Fusion

翻译译者

Hermes赫斯

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7LlIEAVd8

相关推荐