ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

不用烫也能卷!用束发带就能做出卷发来 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

不用烫也能卷!用束发带就能做出卷发来

Heatless Headband Curls | Easy, No Heat Waves!

无热卷发
Heatless Curls
今天我要展示的是
Today I’m going to show you
如何不使用高温进行卷发
how to curl your hair without using any heat in it.
我天生有一头直长发
And I have pretty straight hair naturally,
所以我只要把我的头发自然晾干
so I’m just letting my hair air dry
到95%
about 95% of the way
然后把头发梳顺
before brushing it out.
并且我会把更短的头发
And I’m brushing any shorter layers I have,
梳到最前面
to the front of my hair,
因为我们同样要把这些头发做卷
because we want these to get curled too,
所以一定要把这些头发梳到前面来
so make sure to pull those forward.
需要用到一根有弹性的棉质发带
You’re going to take a stretchy, cotton headband
在杂货店就能找到
that you can find at the drugstore
然后把发带圈在头上
and you’re going to put this around your head,
发带需经过前额及耳朵
over your forehead, over your ears,
绕在你的后颈处
around the base of your neck.
我们之所以使用这个发带
And we’re using this headband
是因为它不会擦伤你的头发
because it won’t cause creases in your hair
而且长时间的佩戴也不会不舒服
and it’s also comfortable for longer wearing.
然后你只需将头发从后面分开
Then you’re just going to split your hair in half from the back
然后放到身前
and pull it all forward.
实际上 卷发很简单
Actually creating the curls is so simple,
你所要做的只是把头发分成一小股
all you’re going to do is just section a small piece of your hair,
理顺
smooth it out,
然后将之绕进发带
and then wrap it around the band
接着直接拉出来
and pull it right back down
放进剩余的头发中
to join with the rest of your hair.
这种将头发放进剩余头发中的做法
Think of it kind of like a French braid,
想想其实有点像法国辫
how you’re joining it back with the rest of your hair.
然后你只需拿起另一股头发
You’re just going to grab new sections of hair
继续把它缠绕在发带上
and then continue twisting.
发股越小
The smaller sections you use
波浪越密集
will result in tighter curls
发股越大 波浪越稀疏
and bigger pieces result in looser waves,
所以你可以随心所欲按照你的想法来做
so you really can dictate how you want this style to look.
一直重复这个过程
And you’re gonna keep doing this
直到你把一边的所有头发都卷完
until you have all the hair down in one piece,
然后接着卷发
and then you just keep wrapping it
直到发梢都缠绕在发带上
until the ends are wrapped up in the band.
然后你在另一边的头发上
You’re just going to continue this same process
继续重复这个过程
on the opposite side now.
而且只要你想
And if you wanted,
你可以把头发缠在一个艳丽的发带上
you could put this with a sparkly headband
然后一整天都戴着它
and wear this out during the day
就是一个波西米亚发带风
for a more boho headband style,
或者你可以仅仅晚上睡觉时戴着
or you can just sleep on this at night
或者在准备卷发的时候戴一个小时
or wear it for an hour while you’re getting ready to set the curls.
准备充分的时间或睡眠以做出最好的卷发
Set While Getting Ready or Sleep In For Max Curl
早上把头发打散的时候
After removing your hair in the morning
或者绕了一小时已经准备好了的时候
or after an hour when you’re getting ready,
你只需要在头发上喷一些定型水 卷发就完成了
you’re just going to spray your hair to finish and set your curl.
这就是完成后的效果
Here’s the finished look,
上手超级简单却能创造出又大又美的波浪卷
it’s super easy to do and gives you big, beautiful curls.
如果你们喜欢这个造型的话
If you guys like this look,
请让我看看你们的风格吧
make sure to show me your style.
拍一张你舞动卷发的照片
Take a picture of you rocking this look
带上标签#卡利卷#将之发布
and post it with the hashtag #CarlysCurls
或许你的照片将在我的
and maybe your look will be featured
下部视频中起到重要作用哦
in an upcoming video of mine.
感谢收看的宝宝们
Thanks so much for watching guys
下回聊
and I’ll talk to you later.
点这里观看我的上一部造型化妆指导
Click to Watch My Last Hair and Makeup Tutorial!
Ins: 卡利克里斯特蒙
Instagram: carlycristman
推特:卡利克里斯特蒙
Twitter: carlycristman
carlycristman.com
carlycristman.com

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

该视频介绍了一种用发带做出卷发效果的方法

听录译者

昵伊荙

翻译译者

沐子

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu0ofu8-8Yo

相关推荐