ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

医疗行业不应该盈利 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

医疗行业不应该盈利

Healthcare Should Not Be a For-Profit Business, says Jesse Ventura

医药公司是合法化的医疗行业,但是我认为公司不应该通过医疗行业牟取暴利。
Pharma is corporate healthcare and I don’t believe that healthcare should be a for profit
很不幸,这些医药公司就是这样做的。
business. And unfortunately with pharma it totally is. Like this bozo – that pill that
例如那些家伙把艾滋病病人所需要的药的价格从12美元竟然提高到了900美元,甚至是更荒谬的价格。
AIDS patients needed and this bozo raises the price from $12 a pill to what was it – $900
再举个例子,私有化领域的到来使他们不惜一切代价牟取暴利。
or something ridiculous. Well there you’ve got an example of private sector coming in
请永远记住其中的不同之处,这种做法是面对除了像特朗普那样的总裁以外的所有人。
and making everything for profit. Always remember that there’s a difference – and this is
政府和公司之间是不同的。
for the people out there for these like CEOs like Trump that run. There’s a difference
公司是为了利润,为股东们创造利润是他们的最终目的。
between government and a corporation. Corporations are for profit. That is all they’re for.
政府是给人们提供服务,这是一个不同点。
Turning out profit for the shareholders. Government is to provide services and that’s a different
把提供服务变成牟取暴利,因此不能用相同的方式经营。
ballgame. Providing services to being for profit. So you cannot run them the same way.
人们说,啊,把它像私有企业那样经营。不,私有企业是为了利益,这就是你们今天看到的医疗行业商业化的样子。
People are saying oh, run it like a private corporation. No. Private corporations are
它是为了利益而创办的。
for profit and that’s what you’re seeing in the healthcare industry today. It’s being
可是我认为人们的健康不应该建立在利益的前提下。
run for profit and I don’t think people’s health should be run for profit. Certainly
当然,那些没有商业化的工作同样能维持生活。没有人否认这一点。
people don’t work in the industry should earn a living. No one is denying that. But
但是当你读到医疗行业一年能赚4千万美元的头条时,他们哪里能有那么多钱以及他们根本就花不完,你会为这样的想法感到震惊。
when you read about the heads of these healthcares making what – $40 million a year – stock
这一切都来自于健康。
options to where they have so much money they couldn’t spend it all. All at the sake of
健康不应该用来牟利。如果你在类似于我们的国家里生病了,是很简单的。
our health. Health should not be for profit. If you’re sick in a country like ours, it’s
你有能力去找医生看病。
simple. You should have the ability to go see a doctor.
在一个国家,每个人都值得得到跟国家议员一样的医疗待遇。你觉得呢?
Everybody in this country deserves the same healthcare that congressmen get. How’s that.
不管怎样,国家议员能有的医疗水平,我和你也一样值得拥有。他们不应该比我们好或者坏。
Whatever congressmen get, you and I deserve the same thing. They should be no better or
毕竟,难道他们不是在为我们工作吗?或者不应该要求这样吗?
no worse than us. After all don’t they work for us? Or aren’t the supposed to? We’re
我们所看到的所有我很喜欢的日间电视节目都告诉我们:我们是老板,他们是员工
the boss. They’re the employee. All you see on daytime television and I love it, tell
告诉你的医生这个药。一段时间以后,让我从比尔马修那里偷来。
your doctor about this drug. Well let me steal from Bill Maher if I will for a moment. If
如果你告诉你的医生你需要什么,那么这个医生不是医生而是一个商人。
you’re telling your doctor what you need your doctor’s not a doctor, he’s a dealer.
而真正的的医生会告诉你你需要什么。
He should be telling you what you need. He’s the doctor. So why do they do ads on TV telling
那么为什么他们在电视上通过做广告让我们去买这些药?问题的关键是现在他们已经控制了我们全部的医疗保健体系。
you to take these drugs? And the point is yes, they do control our entire healthcare
绝对自由是无政府主义状态。
system today. The pure Libertarian is almost an anarchist. I’ve butted heads with them
我已经被他们嘲笑了很多次,他们中的一些人相信这里根本就没有政府。
at times and they believe some of them that there’s no role of government at all. And
在文明社会里,你能得到一定的公平。
I’ve kind of said come on, in a civilized society you’ve got to have some type of
如果你不生活在文明社会,或者你没有收到人与人之间的相互制约,你将会生活混乱。
entity that performs fairness within society. You’d have anarchy if you don’t have in
因此,我能充分理解自由主义者的观点,但正如你们所知,我却是一位现实主义者。
a civil society if you don’t have some form of control of the people. So I understand
你不可能生活在乌托邦。
the Libertarian viewpoint enough but I’m also a realist, you know. You’re not going
是人就会犯错。
to live in Utopia. That’s impossible. We’re human beings. We make mistakes. We’re not
我们都是人类。
gods. We’re humans.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26tJkjIVviw

相关推荐