ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

哈利波特 | 电影人物来到现实系列 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

哈利波特 | 电影人物来到现实系列

Harry Potter In Real Life - Movies In Real Life (Episode 8)

#嘈杂声#
[crowd murmers]
#嘘#
-Shhhh.
#本片开始#
[movie reel starts]
要去哪年轻人?
To where to, young man? Uh,
你知道九又四分之三站台在哪吗?
do you know where PlatformNine and Three-Quarters is?
九又四分之三站台?
Platform Nine and Three-Quarters?
你要去哪?
Where’re you gonna go?
我要去霍格华兹
I’m going to Hogwarts.
你知道九又四分之三站台在哪吗?
Do you know where PlatformNine and Three-Quarters is?
我回答不了这个问题
I cannot answer that question.
九又四分之三站台在哪?
Where’s Platform Nine and Three-Quarters?
#笑#
[laughter]
你能告诉我它在哪吗?
Could you tell me where it is?
还是我要去问别人?
Or do I need to find somebody else?
这你得去问别人
You got to find somebody else. Uh,
你知道九又四分之三站台在哪吗?
do you know where PlatformNine and Three-Quarters is?
我不太确定 可能在九号站台那边
Not sure, maybe down there by Nine, and then… No,
不是九号 是九又四分之三号站台
but I don’t need Nine.I need Nine and Three-Quarters.
好吧
Alright.
你知道九又四分之三站台在哪吗?
Do you know where PlatformNine and Three-Quarters is?
九又四分之三站台?
Platform Nine and Three-Quarters?

Yeah.
你知道九又四分之三站台在哪吗?
Do you know where PlatformNine and Three-Quarters is?
你看我的票
You see, I have my tickets.

Uh…
我知道九号 知道十号
Uh…I know Nine. I know Ten. Oh,
先生
sir.
你知道九又四分之三站台在哪吗?
Do you know where PlatformNine and Three-Quarters is? Um,
我叫罗恩•韦斯莱
你好
hello.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
-霍格华兹-伦敦?
-I’m going to Hogwarts—To London?

Yeah.
伦敦?霍格华兹
London? Hogwarts,
对的
yeah.
我需要在这里检查行李和猫头鹰吗?
Do I need to check my owl or my stuff right here? Uh,
-你觉得需要吗?-是的
do you need to? Yeah,
你能……
do you–?
你要去哪?
Where you going?
我要去霍格华兹
I’m going to Hogwarts. Nah,
不 去霍格华兹不需要过安检
you don’t need to checkinto Hogwarts, my man.
猫头鹰吃椒盐卷饼好吗?
Are pretzels good for owls?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不知道吗?好吧
You don’t know? Well,
这是面包
it is bread. Yes,
对 这是面包
it is bread.

Yes.
知道
Of course. Uh,
你收巫师货币吗?
do you take wizard currency?
你知道九又四分之三站台在哪吗?
Do you know where PlatformNine and Three-Quarters is?
不知道
No.
不知道?
You don’t?
我刚误了火车
I just missed my train.
我很抱歉 真的
Oh no! I’m sorry. Yeah,
我也快要误点了
I’m about to miss mine too…
-如果没找到-你会找到的
-if I don’t find the platform, yeah.-Good luck finding it.
就在那
It’s right over there.
在那里吗?
Right over there?
但是那是九号
But that’s, but that’s Nine.
快跑到那个柱子那
Run really hard at the pillar.
你就到了
You’ll get there.
你有票吗?
Do you have permission to be down here? Oh,

yes!
谁的?
By who?
我的 你要看吗?
By my ticket. See? -Yes!
你是在找火车吗?
-Are you looking for an Amtrak? Uh,
应该是 如果它能送我到霍格华兹的话
well, I guess, if it can take me to Hogwarts. Well,
没有班次到那
we don’t go there.
没有去霍格华兹的?
You don’t go to Hogwarts?
好吧 霍格华兹
Okay. Hogwarts.
会在纽约吗 宾夕法尼亚……?
Would that bein New York, Pennsylvania…? Uh,
应该在英国
that would be in, uh, England.
英国?对
England? England.
英国
Yes.
你知道你现在在哪吗?
Do you know where you are now?
你在纽约
You’re in New York.
不会吧 你确定?
Oh no! Are you sure?
天!
Aw!
我可能迷路了
I’m even more lost than I think I am.
你家长呢?
Where’s your parents?
我爸妈?
Where’s my parents?

Yeah. Well,
他们去世了
unfortunately, they’re dead. Okay,
但你不能一个人坐火车 知道吗?
but you’re not traveling by yourself, are you?
太疯狂了
That’s crazy.
你在逗我吗?
You playing a joke on me?
我会把你塞到猫头鹰笼子里去的
I’ll put you in that cage with that owl.
你知道我会的
You know that, right?
他让我想起了哈利波特
He kinda reminded me a little of Harry Potter.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果哈利波特来问你九又四分之三站台在哪,你会怎么做?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Zihuatanejo

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3XTAw3tzyI

相关推荐