未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

淡淡咖喱味的《快乐会逃脱》预告片

Happy Bhag Jayegi Official Trailer with Subtitle | Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Jimmy Sheirgill

此时 我们的兄弟大婚
On the occasion Of our brother’s marriage…
我们亲爱的兄弟 Daman Singh Bagga先生
…our beloved brother, Mr. Daman Singh Bagga…
舞蹈的节拍响起
…is going to present a dance number.
正在跳舞的傻瓜是Daman Singh Bagga
‘This jumping fool is Daman Singh Bagga…’
今天他将迎娶Happy
‘Today he’s getting married to Happy..
为此他花光了他赚来的钱
..for which he has blown up every penny he’s earned’
但是接下来
‘…but then…’
兄弟 经证实 她跑路了
Brother, it’s confirmed. She ran away.
他是Guddu
‘This is Guddu…’
他除了喜欢Happy以外 他还会弹吉他
‘…besides loving Happy, he plays the guitar.
机会来了 但他失掉了Happy和吉他
But come the opportunity, he failed at both.’
一会儿 Happy从窗口出来 但又回去了
A few Happy’s came to the window and went back…
只是里面没人再跳舞了
…but none have jumped.
然后Happy去哪了
Then where did Happy go?
我是Bilal Amhed
‘And I am Bilal Amhed.’
上帝为我作证 我没有参与这件事
‘And God as my witness, I have nothing to do with this tale’
你是谁 你是谁
Who are you? – Who are you?
Happy
Happy!
谁会知道她从拉和尔(巴基斯坦城市)的婚房里逃出来啊
Who knows what madhouse of Lahore she’s escaped from!
我没有从婚房里逃出来 我又进来了
I haven’t escaped from one, I’ve come to one!
*嘲弄*谁知道拉和尔的婚房……
*Mocks* Who knows what madhouse of Lahore…
Lahore
Lahore?
你是印度人吗 这是巴基斯坦吗
Are you an Indian? – Is this Pakistan?
给你 走 Gandhiji在拉和尔吗
Here you go. – Gandhiji! In Lahore?
现在就走
Adjust for now
你在巴基斯坦不止一点紧张吧
Are you not even a little tensed that you are in Pakistan?
巴基斯坦才该紧张 不是我该紧张
Pakistan should be tensed, not me.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是Happy 我知道她是Happy
She’s Happy. – I can see that she is.
说老实话 你们两之间发生了什么
Tell me honestly what’s going on between you two.
我可以和Guddu谈谈吗
Am I speaking with Guddu?
我是Daman Singh Bagga
Me Daman Singh Bagga.
你的盘遮普英语 不停顿
Punjabi to English, non-stop…
语速快
…top speed.
你是谁 你想干什么
Who you be? What you want?
我已经通过上帝知道
I have already put her through a lot
她将要承受更多麻烦
God know how much more trouble she will still have to bear.
如果她回到她的……
If she comes into her own…
无论是谁绑架了她 都要放了她
…then whoever’s kidnapped her will drop her back.
立刻放开我
Untie me once…
然后看到我怎样整你和你的密友
…Then see how I mop the floor with you and your cronies…
我必须改姓 即使我不肯
…Change my name if I don’t.
蠢人 你竟敢绑架我
Stupid oafs, how dare you kidnap me!
我的生存方式是错的 但她的是对的
My way of living is wrong, but hers is right.
我不会让她的方式被证明是错的
I won’t let her way be proved wrong.
我可以问些事吗 除了吵架(Kashmir克什米尔 印度和巴基斯坦长期纷争之地)什么都可以问
Can I ask something? – Anything but Kashmir.
多年的政治影响
All these years in politics…
我无法想象领国
…but I never imagined that our neighboring country…
将负责破坏你兄弟的婚姻
…would be responsible for sabotaging your brother’s marriage.
兄弟 经证实 她跑路了
Brother, it’s confirmed. She ran away.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

❤染嗈

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OXFk-pdi6c

相关推荐