ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

每秒12万帧下看锤子砸玻璃 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每秒12万帧下看锤子砸玻璃

Hammer through Mirror at 120,000fps - The Slow Mo Guys

各位网友 大家好 我是葛文 我是丹
Hello, the internet, I’m Gav. – I’m Dan.
我们是“缓动先生”
We’re the Slow Mo Guys.
丹  我觉得咱们可以“开砸”了  很明显我们要砸了这面镜子
And I feel for this one Dan, we should just crack on. Everyone knows we’re gonna smash this mirror.
那是个梗吗?“开砸”?(crack on也有“扬帆猛进”的含义)
– 并不是 就是砸下去而已
Was that a joke? Crack? – Crack on? It wasn’t.
好吧 干得漂亮- 谢谢
Ah, well good work anyway. – Thank you very much.
我这儿有把锤子 就用它来砸碎这面镜子吧 动手
We’re gonna get a hammer, smash the mirror to pieces. Let’s go.
你能想象我倒了整整7年的霉吗?
Are you aware of the 7 years bad luck?
呃 倒了23年霉的人并不能想象…
I’m currently on 23 years of bad luck. So…
好吧 但23并不是7的倍数 所以 我猜…- 是的 我已经倒过好几年霉了
Well, that’s not a multiple of 7, so I guess you… – I’ve already had some.
玻璃破碎的速度很快 所以拍摄出的画质不会太好
Glass breaks rapidly, so it won’t be high res one.
我们将以每秒12万帧的低倍速拍摄 开机了
Um we’re gonna shoot low, at a 120,000 frames per second. The pressure’s on.
了解 – 但镜子就这一面
Gotta know it. – We only got one mirror.
你觉得这能成吗?- 当然了 为什么不呢?
Do you think we’ll get it? – Yeah, why not?
我要把机位摆好 这样你可以看见锤子落在镜中的映像
I’m gonna frame it so you can see the reflection of this one in the mirror.
不错 – 看起来就像对着镜头直直地扔锤子
I like it. – Just like you’re throwing it straight at the lens.
我从不失手 所以…
I’ve never missed so…
实际上 这就好像你拿一个锤子去砸毁这个锤子自己
Well actually it’ll be like you throwing a hammer at a hammer, that destroys itself
我觉得效果肯定不错
I reckon it’ll look cool.
准备好了吗?- 当然
You ready? – Yeah
我了个去 一锤到底
Flippin’ egg, that hammer wen’t right through.
好的 现在我来加速回放 加速后的视频相当于用每秒2500帧的速率拍摄
Alright, so I’m playing this back sped up. This is the equivalent of if we were shooting this at 2500 frames per second.
也就是我们通常拍摄的速率- 正常速率?
Which is what we usually shoot at. – So normal camera?
是的 可能太快了
Yeah this will be way too fast.
瞬间爆炸……- 啥都没看清
Instant billion… – Yeah, that tells us nothing.
是的 就一帧 我们得让它看起来更慢
Yeah, one frame. We definitely need to slow that down a lot.
这就是每秒12万帧的速率- 这就完了?啥情况?
So this is 120,000 frames a second. – Has it stopped? What?
勉强可以看出画面在动- 是的
Barely look like it’s moving. – Ok
你看见那个震荡波了吗?- 看见了!等等 让我逐帧放 等等
Did you see that shockwave? – Yeah! Hold on, let me do it frame by frame. Hold on.
看起来就像黑客帝国里直升机撞大楼的场景一样
Looks like that shot in the Matrix, where the helicopter hits the building.
正是如此
It’s exactly like that.
重点是 我当时看那一段时 觉得简直难以置信
And the thing is, I was watching that at the time, I was like “Yeah, there’s no way that happens.”
他们知道吗?或者他们只是猜测而已?他们是否知道刚才发生了什么?
Did they know? Or did they just guess? Did they know what would happen?
– 他们不可能知道 他们怎么会知道?
– They couldn’t have known. How would they have known?
在破裂之前 有一道冲击波穿透了玻璃
So there’s a shockwave, that moves through the glass, before the glass cracks.
玻璃随着冲击波的扩散而破碎开来 呈环形
The glass cracks into the shockwave, that collapses into the bulb.
真棒!直升机那一段拍得是科学的!
That’s awesome. They were right with the helicopter.
好的 让我们再次加速看看
Alright, let’s speed it up again.
– 啊 镜头眩光好烦人- 厉害了 我们用锤子砸镜子还原了直升机撞大楼的那一段
Ah, that lens flare is wicked. – Amazing! So we’ve recreated with a hammer what they did with the helicopter into a building.
现在我想试一片更大的玻璃
Now I want to try with a much bigger pane of glass.
令人吃惊 那里还有一点彩虹
That is stunning, there’s a bit of rainbow there as well.
我喜欢这样特定的瞬间 飞溅在半空的玻璃碎片里反射出了太阳的光辉
I like for some select moments, the sun is reflecting off a piece of mirror that’s half hanging in the air,
就像直接糊了镜头一脸
like straight into the lens’s face.
所以我刚刚砸在了玻璃正中 是吧?
So I hit the middle of the glass, right? The hammer went…
一锤下去 锤子撞到了这个 然后弹开了
All the way to the back here, hit that and bounced off.
我才发现你刚刚差点砸中另一个摄像机- 我知道
I just realized, you almost smashed another video. – I know!
那里有块玻璃
There’s a pane of glass there.
要是你不小心摔在这上面了 你绝对会“摔”得掉渣- 你不也一样
If you fell through that, you’d be absolutely mullered. – You would, wouldn’t you.
快看!太快了!瞬间就成碎片了!
Look at it, really. It’s so sharp, it’s all these little shards.
那可是真的玻璃- 简直凶残

That’s real glass that is. – That’s savage.
没有一块是沃尔玛的的塑料镜子- 一发入魂!
None of those plastic Walmart mirrors. – Target ones.
瞄得很稳!- 谢了
Good aim. – Thank you!
你挺擅长干这些怪事的嘛 锤子扔得准
You’re really good at like bizarre stuff. You could put an axe head wherever.
我有特殊的扔锤子技巧 然而并没什么用
I’ve got a very specific set of skills, and they’re all useless.
你可以拿个一头重的大锤完美地砸在一个点上
You can throw a lopsided, weighted hammer directly into one spot.
听起来不错- 确实
That was cool. – Yeah, it was.
高帧率是绝对必要的 希望有一天 能在12万帧每秒的速率下拍出4K画质的视频
The frame rate was definitely needed. Hopefully one day, cameras that can do 120,000 fps, also do it in like 4K.
那一定很棒 – 做梦吧 估计到了那时我们都58岁了
That would be amazing. – That’ll be the dream, we would probably be 58 by then
估计那时我的霉运都没了吧 所以到那时我得再拍一遍
Well then, at that point, I will have run out of bad luck. So I’ll have to redo this again.
你晃到我眼睛了!- 让我找个好姿势
You’re nailing my eye sockets. – I keep trying, that’s why.
所以 你现在已经倒了30年霉- 我没这么老
So what yeah, you’re at now 30 years bad luck. – That’s older than me.
所以你的霉运比你的岁数都要大?
So you’ve got more bad luck to come than you’ve actually lived yet?
所以到了那时我就58了… – 真的吗?
So I will be 58 by the time… – Really?
你是瞎猜的还是推断出来的?- 我只是瞎猜而已 就随便报了个数字
Did you just guess that, or did you realize? – I just guessed that, just threw out a random number.
要是真的到58岁了 我也就只能“好吧”了 – 所以到那时 你花光了所有的运气的话
That’s literally the age I’ll be, I was like “Alright, yeah.” – So by the time your luck’s run out,
我们就能用4K画质重新拍一次 然后我又会有下一个“七年之霉”
We’ll be able to film it again in 4K, and I’ll have another 7 years of bad luck.
好吧 现在我们只能坐等科技发展
Alright, let’s go wait for technology at this point.
好吧 我希望你们喜欢这个视频 虽然很短
Ok, well I hopefully you’ve enjoyed that video, pretty brief one.
你们可以在Twitter上关注我们 订阅第二频道
You can follow us on Twitter, subscribe to the second channel.
看看你能不能固定这个镜头
See if you can nail the lens.
– 哦 你档到镜头了 啥都看不到了 – 我感觉我再次回到了戴着手表的校园生活
Oh, you blinded them. Completely blind there. – I feel like I’m in school with my watch again,
那会儿我想尽办法碍老师的眼
trying to get the teacher in the eye.
你读初中时哪个老师最烦你?- 李尔先生
Who did you get in the eye at second school? – Mr. Lear.
瓦尔先生最烦我- 有一回我叫他乔治 结果周五他把我留堂了
I got Mr. War. – I called him George once, he gave me friday detention.
当时我喊了声“George” 然后老师就说“星期五放学别走!”
I was just like, “George.” he went: “Friday.”
– 千万别喊老师的姓!尤其是在中学
Can’t first name a teacher in secondary school. Just not on.
希望你们喜欢这个视频 下次再见
Hopefully you enjoyed that video, we’ll see you in the next one hopefully,
如果你们愿意等 大约30年后 我们会再拍一次
and if you wait around, 30 or so years, we’ll be back doing this one again.
更倒霉!
More bad luck.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UyyKkKvqpI

相关推荐