ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

瑞贝卡头发打理技巧揭秘 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

瑞贝卡头发打理技巧揭秘

Hair Hacks

大部分人都在要求这个 今天我们就来打理头发
Quite a number of you have requested this one,and today we’ll be doing hair hacks
[音乐]
[music]
就像我这样
Just like me,
我相信很多人讨厌毛躁卷曲的头发
I’m sure a lot of you out there hate frizzy fly hair
所以在这会有很酷的方法来顺服毛躁的头发
So here’s a really cool trick to tame that mane.
你需要的是干纸巾
All you need is a dryer sheet.
就像你看到的 我的头发很毛躁
So as you can see,I’ve got tons of fly away hairs,
我需要弄顺它们
i need to tame that
所以抽张纸 然后这样向下捋
so grab your sheet,and you just pull it through,
我准备捋顺这边的头发而不去碰那边的这样让你们可以看到不同
I’m going to do this side and leave the other side so you can see the difference.
所以基本的毛躁问题解决了
So basically what the dryer sheet does is removes
而头发上的静电可以减少卷曲
all the static from your hair and reduces all that frizz.
味道闻起来想洗过的衣服
It smells like fresh laundry.
嗯……
Mhmmmmm
好吧 带唇彩时不要这么做
okay don’t wear lip gloss and do that.
然后你的头发就会变成这样
and there you go.. tada!!
如果你是个女生 想快速扎个圆发髻
So if you’re a girl and you want to get your hair up into a bun
这里有个很棒的方法
really quickly ,here’s a really cool hack
而你需要的是一只袜子 或许和一些发夹
and all you need is a sock and maybe some Bobby pins.
首先你要做的就是将头发束起
So first thing you need to do is tie your hair up in a simple
成马尾 如果有这样一些碎发
ponytail and if you’ve got any bita haing like this,
拿起来用发夹夹住 然后
then just pin it up with some Bobby pins and then you
拿起袜子剪掉脚趾部分
and then you want to grab your sock,cutthe toes off,put the
将其束在马尾的底部 然后这样让马尾穿过它
tighter end at the base of your ponytail,and you want to pull your hair through it,
几乎直到尾部 将其卷进来 并将头发散开
bring it almost to the end,tuck that in,spread your hair around
然后将袜子从顶部卷下来
then the sock at the top and then simply just roll down.
这相当简单 但如果你是第一次这样做 也许会
It’s fairly easy,but if you’re doing it for the first time,it may take a
花费一些时间来做好 然后像这样的一些碎发
couple of times to perfect it and then any fly away bits.
拿着它绕着发髻这样卷
take it any and just twist it around the bun like so
这样……如果不奏效的话 用发夹夹住
Soo..and if that dosen’t work,you wear a pin in it
然后就是这样 一个很简单舒服的圆发髻
So there you go,a really simple soft bun hack
我只花了10-15秒完成 如果你
It only took me 10-15 seconds to make,and if you
要这样做 你也许需要一只匹配你头发颜色的袜子
are gonna do it out there,you might want to get a sock that matches the color of your hair.
而你知道 当你把头发扎起来
So you know how when you tie your hair up
然后放下来时会有这样烦人的凹痕
and get those really annoying dents in your hair when you let it down.
这里有个方法来摆脱它
Here’s a hack to get rid of it.
我会用这支潘婷BB发霜
So what I’ll be using is this new Pantene BB cream for hair.
这是一款可以在热时保护你的头发的产品
It’s a styling product which also offers heat protection for your hair.
我只是用在有凹痕的地方
I’m just applying where the dent is
在用吹风机时 要确保你装上了风嘴
and blow dryer downwards, make sure you’ve got the nozzle on.
装上风嘴 不然吹头发时会破坏护膜让凹痕处的头发更卷
Blowing up or into your hair will lift cuticle adding frizz to the top of your hair where the dent is.
吹头发同时梳理凹痕处的头发
Whilst blow drying the affected area just comb out the dent.
然后你就得到顺直的头发 这边没有做的
And there you have it, dentless hair, not like this side.
你知道的 游泳过后你的头发变得脏乱
OK so you know how you do swimming and your head gets all messed up
是因为游泳池里有氯
because of the chlorine in the pool,
这里有一个很有用的方法来保护游泳时的头发
well here’s a really cool hack to protect your hair when swimming.
我这里是一支潘婷的伤害总修复的护发素
So what I have here is Pantene total damage care intensive conditioner.
混合一汤勺的护发素和水
mix one table spoon of this conditioner with about a cup of water,
拿起空的喷雾瓶 倒入护发素
grab your empty spray bottle, pour the conditioner,
不要笑……接着倒
don’t laugh… and then pour.
好了 成功没有溢出 这很棒
Alright, succeeded without spilling, that’s a good thing.
一般的 我会喷得到处是 因为我很笨
Usually I would spill it everywhere, cause I’m clumsy.
摇晃它 感性地摇晃……喔噢……好吧
Give it a good shake, shake like a sexy… whoaaa.. OK
抱歉 我太……
Sorry I had too
然后你就得到了它 你的潘婷伤害总修护护发素喷雾
and there you have it, your Pantene total damage care intensive conditioner spray protector
你去游泳池游泳时的保护者
for when you go swimming in the pool.
说五次快的
Say that five times fast.
所以在你跳进池里之前 只要喷这个
So before you jump into the pool, just go ahead and spray away.
多少……
How much…
不要尝 很糟糕
Doesn’t taste that bad.
我想我已经将其喷在了我的大部分头发上
I think I’ve covered most of my hair.
下一步你要做的就是编好或者扎起你的头发
The next step all you have to do is either braid or bun your hair up
或者直接点你可以带泳帽
or if you’re really anal you could wear a swimming cap.
这个里面包含了所有的护发素
What that does, it contains all the conditioner
如果你想一整天都花在泳池里或者游上游下你需要做的
If you are gonna be spending the whole day in the pool and you’re gonna be in and out, all you gonna do
就是再次补喷这个护发喷雾
is reapplying this just like you would sunscreen.
游泳后 按正常步骤清洗头发 你会惊讶
After finish swimming, wash your hair as per normal and you will be amazed
会有不同 这真的有用
by the difference. It works.
这里有一些方法来让头发吸收护发素
Here’re few hacks to get the most out of your conditioner.
洗发后 用手尽可能地挤出头发上的水
After shampooing squeeze out as much water as possible with your hands.
如果你的头发一直浸泡在水里 它不会吸收护发素
If your hair is soaked it won’t be able to absorb the conditioner and you’re just wasting it.
太多的水会将其稀释
Too much water dilutes product
让护发素用处大打折扣
cutting down the benefits of your conditioner.
很多人会用很多的护发素
Most people use too much conditioner
而事实上我的头发长度只需要这么多
and you actually only need about this much for my length hair.
但不要直接整个抹在你的头发上 这样摩擦你的手
But don’t put the whole clump on your head though, rub your hands together like this.
在你的头发中部和尾梢涂上护发素
Apply conditioner to the middle and ends of your hair.
你不需要将其涂在你的头皮上 那里是发根
You don’t need to apply it to your scalp because the hair there is the virgin hair.
它不像头发其他部分一样需要护发素
So it doesn’t need to be conditioned like the rest of your hair does.
让护发素停留3分钟
Leave the conditioner in for at least 3 minutes.
在这3分钟内 我想你可以唱首歌
Within that 3 minutes I guess you could sing a song.
#这是一首永不停止的歌#
# This is a song that doesn’t end #
-3分钟了最好是用冷水冲洗来使角质层顺贴
– Been 3 minutes yet.Then rinse off preferably in cool water to seal the cuticle
并让护发素更好地保护你的头发
and help the benefits of the conditioner stay in your hair.
如果你有像我这样的卷发
So if you have frizzy hair like mine,
最好的擦干方法是用一件棉体恤
actually the best way to dry it is to use a cotton T-shirt
或者超细纤维毛巾
or a microfiber towel.
用体恤尽可能地挤出水分
Squeeze excess water out as much as you can onto the T-shirt.
这比用一条普通的毛巾还好 因为毛巾上的长纤维
It is a lot gentler than using a normal towel because the long fibers
会引起很多的摩擦和卷曲
on the towel cause s a lot of friction and frizz.
也不要在头发还湿的时候摩擦它
Also never ever rub your hair when it is still really wet,
有很多人都是这样做来擦干头发的
You know how people are always like this and they’re drying their hair
但不要这样做 这样对卷发不好
just don’t do it that’s not gonna help with the frizz.
这就是这节课 如果你有喜欢的护理头发的方法
That’s it for this episode if you have anymore hair hacks you would love
请分享并在下面留言
to share please leave a comment below.
谢谢你的观看 我希望我们能下期见
Thank you so much for watching and I hope to see you in the next episode.
再见!
muaah…Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

知易行难

翻译译者

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO6Dx4HalIA

相关推荐