未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

瑞贝卡教你家中染发技巧

Hair Dye at Home

姑娘们 你们好欢迎来到最新一期的Tried and Tested
Hello girlfriends and welcome to another episode of Tried and Tested.
好 今天这一期很特别
Okay today is a very special episode .
因为我将给大家带来一个新产品
Because I’m going to bring you a new product.
来自世界顶级美发品牌 巴黎欧莱雅EXCELLENCE系列
From the world’s number one hair color brand L’OREAL Paris excellence.
你没有听错 确实很优秀
It’s not a mistake. It’s really excellence.
这是被Prizion Glanmery激励过的时尚染发品牌EXCELLENCE
And this is the excellence fashion hair color inspired by Prizion Glanmery.
EXCELLENCE是在新加坡最好的家用染发剂品牌之一
Excellence is one of the top home dye brands in singapore.
现在他们已经发行了一个叫EXCELLENCE Fashion的经销权
And now they have launched a new franchise called excellence fashion.
那么关于这个产品有什么特别之处呢?
Okay so what’s so special about this product?
首先 红色是本季最受欢迎的颜色
But first of all,red is one of the hottest hair color in this season .
尤其是在新年期间
Especially for the new year.
但红色非常难维持
But, red is a really hard color to maintain.
即使你去沙龙把头发染成红色
Now, even if you go to a salon to do it.
仍然很难保持染的红色
It’s very hard to keep the color in your hair.
现在 这被设计成高强度染料
Now, this is designed with high intensity pigments,
加上三倍的小心准则将保护和滋养你的头发
as well as a triple care formula that will protect and nourish your hair.
另外
And also,
这儿还有一个神奇的叫做hi-shine complex的成份
there is a miracle ingredient called the hi-shine complex.
它主要能让你的头发充满生气 变得光亮
And this was supposed to make your hair basically very vibrant and shining.
好了 我说的太多了 但这实在是太棒了
Ok, I’ve said so much and this is awsome and so excellent.
并且我实在是太希望用它来给我染发啦 但可惜我不能
And I really wanna color my hair but I can’t.
因为我涉及到一个音乐产品的代言 不能染发
Because I’m involved in a musical production and I’m not allowed to.
所以我请来了我的朋友Vanessa
So I’ve got to my friend Vanessa. Vanessa.
你好 Vanessa 她已经同意让我给她染发试验
Hello,She’s agreed to let me test it on her.
-你准备好染成红色了吗?-是的
-Are you ready to go red?-I am.

好了 那么在开始给你染发前
Okay,so basically before you start.
在你的发际线和耳朵周围涂上Vaseline
You apply Vaseline around your hairline and your ears.
以防止染料使你的皮肤过敏
to prevent the color from staining your skin.
-要多涂点才行-哦 那很好
-lt takes a lot to come off.-Oh,it’s nice.
好了 我们选了P56(染料编号)
Okay,so we pick the P56(color number).
这在沙龙是很艳的酒红色
This is an intense wine red in salon.
保护性的预置色彩血清 保护性的面霜着色剂
Protective pre-color serum,protective crème colorant.
我们还有这个面霜显像剂
And we have this crème developer.
护发素 还有一把梳子
Protective conditioner,and also a comb.
那么 第一步是什么
Alright,so,what’s the first step?
呃 是预置染料护理
Umm,the pre-color care.
我们要用两盒染料因为她的头发太长了
Okay,we are gonna use two boxes because her hair is very long.
所以我们要用两盒染料 先挤点预置染料
So we need two boxes of these,so,pre-color care.
现在扎起她的头发 梳一下 注意点
Okay,condition her hair,and we comb through,taking other notes.
现在我们要调制染料
And now we’re going to develop the color .
打开盖子 我打不开
Take this off,I can’t open it.
把它给我
Give me it .
-我打开了 打开了-哦 你打开盖子了
-I got it,I got it.-Oh,you got it.
哇 盖得好紧
Wow,so strongly sealed.
好了 我先拿着它
OK,so, I’ll take this.
再把这个挤进去
And,put this in.
-整管吗?-是的 全部
-The whole tube?-Yeah,all of it.
在这儿 一旦你开始摇 染料便混在了一起
This is here. Once you shake it,and it develops.
你需要留意顶部 否则会爆炸
You need to regard the top,otherwise it may explode.
什么鬼?
What?
哦 真是个鲜艳的颜色
Oh,this gorgeous color.
我很害怕
I’m pretty scared.
好了 摇一摇
Okay,shake it.
(摇的声音)
(sound of shaking)
它不会爆炸的 放心 继续摇吧
It’s not gonna explode, don’t worry, go ahead.
好了 它基本上不会真正地爆炸
Alright. She’s okay,so basically it doesn’t really explode.
它只是……
it’s just…
发生了发热反应吗?因为它正在发热
ls this an exothermic reaction? Because it’s growing warm.
-你太聪明了!
-You’re so clever!
打开盖子 把它拿下来 然后
Take this off, this one off, and then,
我把这个装上
I put this on.
-哇 那让我有点激动-你就安静点吧!(二人大笑)
-Wow,that was a bit exciting.-Quiet!
所以 基本上 它不会爆炸 无需担心这只是……只是个玩笑
So, basically, it doesn’t explode, don’t worry. It’s just… just jest.
-给你手套-谢谢 太感谢你了 Vanessa
-Loves.-Thank you, it’s kind of you, Vanessa.
我只是考虑到你的手会弄脏
I’m just thinking of your hands.
说的对 我要继续染发了 而且是戴着这些手套
Yes, I’ll go on, I’ll go on color with these gloves.
戴好了 因而现在 我要把染料梳到头发上
Okay,so now, I’ll just comb it through.
现在 基本上 我把染料全部涂到她的头发上 然后你只要
So,basically,I’m covering all her hair with this dye,and you just…
这样做直到你完成
Do in this way until you finish .
如果你想要让流程更简单 你可以将头发分开成更小的区域
If you want to make it easier, you can separate your hair in smaller sections.
从而 能更整洁 并且你还能知道哪部分已经染过哪部分没染过
So,it’s neater,and you’ll know which part you’ve colored,and which part you haven’t.
-那么 你现在感觉怎样-我很好
-那就好
-So,how do you feel?-l’m OK.
-Yeah, OK, please.
-你舒服吗?舒服吗?-是的 你有杂志吗?
-有的 你可以看看
-Confortable? confortable?-Yeah, you got magazines?
-Yeah, you can do.
太好了
Okay.
-请问我可以喝杯茶什么的吗?-可以 可以
-Can I have a tea or so please?-Okay, okay.
(一脸的埋怨)
(complaints)
那么 现在 头发已经全部染好了
Okay, so, you’ve covered her whole head.
应该看起来就像这个样子 并且要确保所有发根都染到了
It should look something like this,make sure that all of the roots are covered.
包括头发里的任何一处
Inside, l need over anywhere.
现在 我们要等30分钟
And,we’re gonna let it develope for 30minutes.
你也许可以接着给我涂指甲了
You can paint my nails then.
在你等待30分钟后
Okay, so after you let it developes for about 30minutes.
你要做的就是加点温水
What you gonna do is add a bit of warm water.
接着按摩头皮
And then massage the scalp.
持续按摩头皮以除去多余染料
You went massages on scalp to get all the color off.
同时除去你皮肤上沾到的染料
As well as areas of your skin that have gotten color.
因为显然 染料能去除颜色
Because apparently,color removes color.
所以你在按摩完后 要将头发冲洗干净
So after you’ve done the massaging,and you rinse out everything.
接下来要做的是 用盒子里的护发液养护头发
What you gonna do is, condition it with conditioner that comes from the box.
再把头发冲洗干净
You rinse that out.
这就是帮你染好的头发
And, this is what you have.
好漂亮啊 我…我超喜欢这个颜色 并且深表羡慕
It’s beautiful, I’m… I love the color,and I’m very jealous.
-实在是太漂亮了 你喜欢吗?-头发摸上去很柔软 并且
-It’s very very nice, do you like it?-it’s feels so soft, and it feels a lot less drier.
跟染发前比没那么干燥
Than it was before we did the coloring.
-所以 染发效果超出你的想象 是吗?-是的 效果并不像我所预期的
-So, it’s beyond what you expect, right?-Yeah, it’s not like what you’ve expected.
我以为头发在染好后会更干燥 就像铁丝似的缠绕在一起
I was expecting it to be a lot drier,and like,really wiry and tangle .
-但并没有那样 这实在是太(意外了)… 我很喜欢-是的 效果的确很好
-But it’s not, it’s so… I like it!-Yes, it’s.
我们知道它 呃 会有点味道 这儿真的有点味道
We know this, right, is the very little smell,there was really little smell.
但当你去沙龙 会感觉像“我无法呼吸 我无法呼吸 ”
But when you go to the salon, it’s like “I can’t breath, I can’t breath”.
-你需要一个氧气罩-你需要一个氧气罩
-You need an oxygen mask.-You need an oxygen mask.
你坐在那里会感觉已经过了很久 但在这儿会感觉只坐了半个小时
As you sitting there, but this was like half an hour sitting there only.
-而且染出的也是这种颜色-是啊 而且闻起来仍有一股染发剂的味道
-And this kind of color comes out.-Yeah, it still smells a bit like hairdye.
但味道真的很淡 不重 而且是可以忍受的
But it’s like really light smell,it not heavy, and it’s not overpowering.

-那好 24小时内不要洗头-好哒
-Okay, don’t wash your hair for 24hours.-Okay.
-感觉这颜色要散开一点了-不会的
-这个过程不会持续很长
-The color is gonna bleed a little bit.-No.
-That’s no long, it happens.
是吗?那就用一个毛巾 无需担心 还有
Okay? So use a towel, don’t worry, and,
在你洗头的时候 需要用染料洗发剂和护发素
when you wash your hair, right? You need to use a color shampoo with your conditioner.
因为在你染发后的两个星期是头发易损伤的时期
Because the first two weeks after you’ve colored your hair, it’s a very vulnerable time for your hair.
如果你不恰当地照料你的头发染的发色会在那两个星期里褪去
If you don’t take care of it properly,the color will be gone in that two weeks.
你可以使用任何你想要的护色洗发水或护发素
You can use any color shampoo or conditioner you want.
但让我们看这里:爱惠浦色彩护理系统
But we looking at this: the everpure color care system.
有洗发剂和护发素
Shampoo and conditioner.
-谢谢你帮我染发(染的不错)-也谢谢你的参与
-Thank you for coloring my hair.(you did a fantastic job)
-Thank you for joining us.
哦 谢谢
Oh thanks.
好啦 我们的高潮片段就要结束了 现在我们有四套产品分送
Okay, we come to the end of our red hot episode, and now we have four sets of prizes to give away.
每套同样由两盒染发剂组成 还有
Each set consist of two boxes of hair color,as well as ,
由巴黎欧莱雅专家鉴定的爱惠浦色彩护理系统洗发剂
the L’OREAL Paris hair expertise,everpure color care system shampoo,
护发素 免洗护发素和护肤膜
conditioner,leave-in,and mask.
这个类别是专门为彩色头发规划的
This range was specially formulated for colored hair.
你只需做的就是进入我们的评论框用登记的网络账号评论
Only need to do is go to our comment box down below, and leave a comment with a registered clicknetwork account.
我最喜欢的四条评论会赢得奖励如果你想要更多关于这个产品的信息
And my favorite four comments will win, if you want more information on this product.
请上巴黎欧莱雅脸书的网页:facebook.com 搜索新加坡巴黎欧莱雅
Please go to the L’OREAL Paris facebook page, it’s facebook.com, search for L’OREAL Paris Singapore.
你可以在上面找到巴黎欧莱雅 卓越时尚屈臣氏 卫报 莎莎和超市
You can find L’OREAL Paris excellence fashion at all Watsons, Guardian, Sasa and supermarkets.
这个需$18.9 但只限这月和一月份并提供一个试销价$15.9
This is $18.90, but just for the month or January,it offered an introductory price of $15.90.
我也想要一份
I gotta go to get it.
好啦 这些就是我这周要讲的细心照料你的头发使它美丽起来吧
Okay that’s all from me this week, (kiss), take care and be beautiful.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

Metro

翻译译者

寒枝

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvcgBNOaklg

相关推荐