ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

高效人士的好习惯 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

高效人士的好习惯

HABITS OF EFFECTIVE PEOPLE

In a lot of ways, busyness has become glorified in our society.
忙碌已经得到我们社会的广泛认可
You see someone else who’s working really hard,
当你看到其他人正在很努力地工作
and you feel like it’s a bit of a competition.
你会感到有些竞争的压力
If you’re not being as busy as they are,
如果你没有和他们一样忙
maybe you’re just being lazy.
你就会感觉自己正在懈怠
But you see being busy doesn’t necessarily mean
但是你看上去的忙碌并不意味着
you’re being more effective with your time.
你在更有效地利用时间
青橙捡拾
A busy person might take an hour to
一个忙碌的人可能会花一个小时来
get a task done that an effective person
完成一个高效的人
could get done in about 15 minutes.
只需大约15分钟就能做完的任务
So let me ask you: would you rather be a busy person or an effective person?
所以我问你:你想做一个忙碌的人还是高效的人?
I’m hoping you’re gon na say the latter,
我希望你会说做后者
because in today’s video we’re gon na explore some characteristics of effective people.
因为在今天的视频中我们会探索一些高效人士的特质
积极主动
Effective people focus their time and energy
高效的人会把时间和精力集中在
on things that they can control,
他们能控制的事情上
like scheduling their time or focusing on healthy habits.
比如安排他们的时间或专注养成健康习惯
The one thing you won’t see them doing is complaining
你看不到他们 抱怨
about things that are out of their control.
超出他们掌握范围的事情
Because really, what good does it do to complain about the weather?
因为真的 抱怨天气有什么好处?
You see three things that crush
你会看到有三件事在
all productivity and effectiveness are
影响生产力和效率
comparing, criticizing and complaining.
比较 批评和抱怨
And remember one thing that you do have control over is your mindset.
记住你能控制的一样东西就是你的心态
So let’s say for example that you’re comparing yourself to someone else.
让我们来举个例子 你拿自己和别人比较
Maybe you envy their work or their healthy lifestyle choices
也许你嫉妒他们的工作或健康的生活方式选择
Often comparing them leads to self-criticism,
经常和他们比较会导致自我批评
and then we go
然后我们就会
on to complain about it to our friends or to our family.
和我们的朋友或家人抱怨这个事情
So you can see how it becomes a bit of a vicious loop
所以你能看到它是如何变成一个
of things we let our mind focus on.
让我们的想法固着于此的恶性循环
Precious mental energy that could instead be used to work on something constructive.
这些宝贵的精力本可以用在一些有益的事情上
So be proactive, realize that you can take charge,
所以学会积极主动 意识到你能拥有主动权
and break the chain anytime you feel yourself being emotionally affected by external stimuli.
任何时候当你感到自己被外在的刺激影响到情绪时就打破这个循环
把时间分配给象限2
In a previous video on productivity,
在之前一个关于效率的视频中
I shared with you the Eisenhower decision matrix.
我和你分享了艾森豪威尔矩阵
And I love this thing.
我喜欢这个矩阵
It’s essentially where you categorize your tasks based on their importance and their urgency.
它本质上就是你把任务按照重要性和紧迫性分类
More commonly, people spend most of their time putting out fires
更常见的是 人们把大部分时间花在了解决燃眉之急上
by focusing on items that are in the
集中精力于那些
high urgency and high importance quadrant.
“既紧急又重要”象限上的项目
And that makes sense, but for long-term effectiveness,
这样无可厚非 但从长期的效率来说
we want to put as much of our time as we can afford
我们想尽我们所能把时间分配
into quadrant number two.
在象限2
These are the tasks that are of high importance,
这些是重要
but low urgency.
但不紧急的任务
Working in quadrant two means you’re going to be working
做象限2上的任务意味着你正在做
on those things that you really truly value.
那些你真正重视的事情
Things that are really important to you,
那些对你很重要
and that offer a sense of fulfillment.
并能带来成就感的事情
And when we’re able to accomplish
当我们能完成
the items that are in this quadrant,
这个象限的事情
we’re gonna feel more motivated to continue working effectively.
我们会更有动力来持续高效地工作
明智地利用休息时间
You might have heard that one habit
你可能听说过那些很成功
of ultra successful people
的人都有的一个习惯
is that they read a lot.
就是他们阅读广泛
And the wonderful thing about reading or listening to books
看书或听书的秒处在于
is that you can chip away at it during your downtime.
你能在零碎的休息时间做这些
Like when you’re in commute, or just before bed,
比如上下班的时候 睡觉前
or setting it to play
打扫卫生或做饭的时候
while you’re cleaning or cooking.
设置播放(听书)
But for those of you who feel you
对那些自认为
just don’t have the time to go through an entire book,
没时间看完整本书的人
there’s an app I highly recommend called Blinkist.
我强推一款名为 Blinkist 的应用
And I am forever grateful to my sister for having introduced me to this.
我很感激我的姐姐给我推荐了这款应用
Essentially what Blinkist does,
基本上 Blinkist 的功能就是
is they take the insights from thousands of different books,
从成千上万本不同的书中汲取洞见
and they compress it into 15 minutes
把他们压缩成15分钟的内容
that you can either read or listen to on the go.
你可以随时浏览或听
Now you can get a free trial to test it out
你可以免费试用这款应用
and if you do, I highly recommend
如果你试用的话 我非常推荐你
listening to the 15 minutes of gold from the book”The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey.
听一听斯蒂芬·科维的《高效能人士的七个习惯》的15分钟精华
And actually some of the points I mentioned
实际上我在视频中提到的一些要点
in this video came from the book.
就来自这本书
Another way that I personally use
我使用这款应用的另一个方法就是
the app is as a bit of a filter
把它作为一个过滤器
after I’ve listened to 15 minutes
在我用15分钟听完
of a book and it’s key points,
一本书的精华和要点后
if I want to learn more
如果我想了解更多
then I go ahead and invest my time
我就会进一步投入时间来
in listening to the book in full.
听完整本书
So if you’re interested in getting a monthly or yearly membership,
所以如果你有想获得月度或年度的会员资格
Blinkist has been kind enough to partner with us on this video.
在这个视频里 Blinkist 非常乐意与我们合作
Which means that you can get 20 %
也就是说你可以获得会员价格的
off the cost of membership
八折优惠
to the first 500 people to click the link in the description box below.
如果你是前500位点击下方说明栏链接的人
知道什么时候工作最有效率
Some people work better in the morning, some after lunch,
有些人在上午工作更高效 有些人在下午
and others are more efficient in the evenings.
还有些人在晚上效率更高
What you want to do is make sure
你要做的是确保
that you schedule your most important thought and labor-intensive
把需要思考且强度高的重要任务
tasks during that period
安排在你自认为
of time you know you’re gon na be the most productive.
效率最高的时间段来做
And then leave the filler more mindless activities
然后把一些不费脑的事情
like responding to emails maybe,
诸如回复邮件
for when you know your energy tends to be a bit more drained.
安排在你的精力有点枯竭的时候
计划时间
Now that we know when we’re the most productive
我们已经知道何时效率最高
it’s time to schedule our day
是时候好好计划我们的一天了
and if I can recommend
而且我更建议
I would say do it the day before if that’s possible.
如果可行的话就提前一天去计划
That way you’re not spending any
这样你就不用在早上
precious mental energy first thing in the morning,
耗费宝贵精力去弄清楚
trying to figure out what you need to do.
今天你要做什么
I’m a morning person,
我是一个早上效率更高的人
so I try to schedule the more difficult and important tasks first thing.
所以我会计划把更困难和重要的任务放在开头
I also write down how long I predict
我也会写下预计要花多少时间
it’s gon na take me to complete a particular task.
来完成一项特定的任务
And by doing this I’m actually practicing envisioning.
通过这么做我也确实锻炼了我的预见能力
I mean I have to imagine how long I think
我必须设想我要花多久时间
it’s gon na take me to get the task done,
来完成这项任务
and by envisioning, we’re always more likely to see tasks through.
通过设想 我们也更有可能全面了解任务
Creating schedules also makes us more accountable
创建时间表也会让我们
to getting the tasks done in that preset amount of time.
在预置时间内完成任务更有可能
工欲善其事 必先利其器
If a lumberjack complains it takes
如果一个伐木工抱怨花了
too much time to sharpen his saw,
太多时间在磨锯子上
he simply won’t be as effective at cutting down trees.
那他砍树就不可能高效
The same goes for our physical, mental, and spiritual health.
我们的身体 心理和精神健康也是如此
We need to take the time for breaks and self-care
我们需要时间来休息和自我调整
or we’re not going to be as effective.
否则我们不会那么有效率
So it’s important that when you’re scheduling your day,
所以当你计划一天的时间时
you also take the time to schedule your breaks,
安排好你的休息时间是很重要的
both short and long ones.
无论是短期的(休息)还是长期的(休息)
That way you don’t feel guilty for taking some much needed time off.
这样你无需为减少了一些必需的时间而内疚
每次专注于做一件事
There’s a long-standing debate
有一个长期争论的话题就是
about whether multitasking allows us to be more effective or less effective.
多任务处理让我们变得更高效还是更低效
And I think a lot
我认为许多
of the research is just coming down to it just depends on what area you work in.
研究具体取决于你工作的领域
Now I’m somebody who always thought I was an amazing multitasker,
我一直被认为是一个出色的能同时做很多事情的人
but recently I started questioning that a bit.
但最近我开始有些质疑
I mean just because I was a good multitasker
我是说仅仅因为我是一个出色的能同时做很多事情的人
didn’t mean I was being as effective with my job.
也并不能说明我在工作上就很有效率
So I decided I would challenge myself
所以我决定挑战自我
by focusing on just doing one thing at a time.
一次只专注做一件事
Working on it completely and seeing it through to the end
全然投入一项任务直到最终完成
before picking up another big task.
然后再着手做另一项大任务
I felt that since I’ve started doing this,
自从我这么做以后
I’ve been much more effective with my time.
我的时间变得更加有效
I feel I’m actually accomplishing tasks which is rewarding.
我觉得自己实际上是在完成有回报的任务
Comparing this to multitasking,
相比之下 一次同时做多件事
I had the feeling I was
我觉得自己
being busy and doing a bit of everything,
很忙而且每件事只做了一点点
but without as frequently finishing any one thing.
但没有那么频繁地完成任何一件事情
But what do you think?
不过你怎么想呢?
Are you somebody who is a more efficient multitasker?
你是个同时做很多事 效率才更高的人吗?
Or more of a one-at-a-time kind of person?
还是一次做一件事的人?
Alright,”Less being busy, more being effective”.
好吧 「少一些忙碌 多一些效率」
Thumbs up if you agree.
如果你同意就点个赞
And that’s it for today, folks.
今天就到此为止了 朋友们
Thanks a lot for watching.
谢谢观看
Pick Up Limes signing off.
「青橙捡拾」到此结束
We’ll see you in the next video.
我们下期节目再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

少一些忙碌,多一些效率。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

稻草人

审核员

审核员_SF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEkwz0XuHkY

相关推荐