ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

34万帧速拍摄玻璃爆裂时的场景 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

34万帧速拍摄玻璃爆裂时的场景

Glass Explosion at 343,000FPS! - The Slow Mo Guys

嗨! 大家好 本期SMG为你献上 派热克斯玻璃–破碎瞬间
Good day. This is a Slow Mo Guys video involving Pyrex.
这儿有些尺寸各异的玻璃制品 我注意到了它上面的警告标签 写着:
You’ve got a couple of sizes here, and I noticed that on the warning label, it says:
“避免温度骤变 不要使用明火加热”
“Avoid sudden temperature changes, not for use on the stove top”.
但是 我们可是SMG 无视警告标签
So, this is Slow Mo Guys, you know that we like to ignore all warning labels
并且反其道而行之是我们的特长 你懂的
and do exactly what it says not to do.
接下来 我们就要以范本式的手法 来破坏它们
We just treat them like an instruction manual on how to destroy itself.
是的 是什么让我们的视频如此精彩? 答案就是 “不要那样做” 棒极了!
Yeah, what would make a good Slow Mo Guys video? Ah, don’t do that — excellent!
显而易见 我听说美国版派热克斯不同于欧洲版的一点就是 –它们更脆
Apparently, I read that Pyrex in the US is different, in that it’s slightly crapper than European Pyrex.
– 明明就是很脆!- 好吧
-It’s a lot crapper. -Yeah.
因为它的成分是一种叫“碱石灰玻璃”的东西
‘Cause it’s made of something called…”soda-lime glass”?
– 是的 硼硅酸盐- 硼硅酸盐 欧洲版的派热克斯就是用这个做的
-Yeah, borosilicate – -Borosilicate, which is what’s in the Europe.
在这个视频中 玻璃很有可能会破裂 并且碎片四溅
For this video, which will hopefully be glass cracking and splitting everywhere,
因此在拍摄时 我们需要更高的帧率 所以 我们带来了大家伙–2511
we need a much higher frame rate than usual, so we’ve brought in the big guns, the 2511.
它能拍得更快 首先 我会用2.8万帧每秒 720p的分辨率来拍摄
Shoots way faster, I’ll start filming at 28,000 frames a second at 720p,
它正在全力运行 听听这刺耳的噪声
and you know it’s doing a lot of work because it’s loud as heck.
感觉有点热啊
Looks a bit hot.
有点热? 现在外面气温38度好吗 而且我还穿着件蓝色的橡胶防火服呢
That’s an understatement. It’s 38 degrees out here and I’m in a blue rubber and flame-proof suit,
– 感觉就像进了温室一样- 六月的德州就是这样啦
-It’s like I’m in a greenhouse. -That’s what happens in June in Texas.
– 有没有搞错 难道不是七月 七月好吗- 是七月
-That’s disgusting. Is it not July? It’s July. -It’s July.
好 现在我们要做的就是用这个喷枪当火炉 像一个气炉那样
Yeah. So what we’re gonna do is get this blow torch and act like it’s a stove top, like a gas stove
我们用它来加热玻璃
and heat up the Pyrex.
再来一点儿冰水 往烧热的玻璃上“滴 滴“几下
Get some ice cold water and just “dip dip”, put a little bit in there,
运气好的话 这玻璃碗就会在我手上炸开
and hopefully it’ll just explode in my hand.
– “滴 滴”–“砰”- “滴”–“啪”
-A little “dip dip phuoo” -“Dip phuush”
然后我们的“坏小子”就会把这些拍下来
And we’ll film it on this bad boy.
女士们先生们 千万不要在家里尝试这些
Lads and ladies, do not try this at home.
– 准备好了?- 是的
-Ready? -Yeah.
要是我入镜了就告诉我 这样可以吗
So tell me when I’m in frame in that. Is that probably gonna be?
这姿势完美 不过我们也可以等你完全准备好了再重新调整
That’s perfect there, but we can…we can readjust when you’re absolutely ready.
好嘞
Okay.
我完全准备好了
I’m absolutely ready.
好的 最后对一次焦
Okay lemme get final foc.
好的 上吧
Okay, go for it.
– 噢 天呐- 你做到了!
-Oaah! Jesus. -You did it!
– 我了个去!- 你做到了!!
-Flipping hell! -You did it!!
– 天呐- 非常棒
-God! -Pretty good.
– 这简直疯了- 是啊
-That’s insane. -Yeah.
– 刚才帧率有多少- 2.8万
-What frame rate is this at? -28 thou.
– 2.8万?! 这只是个开始 对吧?
-28 thou?! That’s the starting point, is it?
– 哇!看看 这太快了- 我去!这还是2.8万帧每秒呢
-Woah! Look at how fast that is! -Flip! And that’s 28,000 frames a second,
一切都发生的如此直接 毫不拖泥带水 对吧?
and it just went straight round, didn’t it? There was no messing around.
简直疯狂
That’s madness!
刚才我还拿着这玻璃碗 然后突然我感觉手上一空 然后我的手就“哇”
I like how I’m holding it, and then I was suddenly holding nothing, so my hand just goes like, “woah”.
太厉害了 它真的爆了吧?
That’s insane. It does actually explode sort of, doesn’t it?
真酷
That is cool.
天呐
Jesus!
为了防止玻璃碎片溅得花园里到处都是 我在地上放了块油布 但是毫无用处
To stop the glass going everywhere in the garden, I decided to put a tarp on the ground, didn’t work.
玻璃太热 直接就把油布给烫穿了 结果还是落到了草地上
The glass was so hot that it just melted straight through and onto the grass anyway.
看看 看看这些洞
Look at it! Look at all these holes!
– 我觉得这些玻璃根本就没看到这块布- 不不
-I bet the glass didn’t even notice the tarp. -No!
它们直接落到了草地上 想着”诶 发生了什么?”
They just landed in the grass and thought, “oh, what was that?”
你瞎说
Completely pointless!
真棒 我们还要更快 所以我会降低分辨率
That was great. We do need to get faster, so I’m gonna lower the res,
使用标准的分辨率
Go away standard def with it,
– 然就帧率就达到了……12万帧每秒- 哇
-That’ll give us…120,000 fps. -Woah!
– 棒吗?- 牛逼
– 牛逼
-Good? -Meaty.
-Meaty.
好的 来吧
Okay, go.

Woah.
– 噢 这样就完全不同了- 是吗?
-Oh, it was different, completely. -Was it?
– 看- 哇
-Look. -Oh wow.
看看水流有多慢 就像静止了一样
Look how slow the water’s falling. Just, nothing’s happening.
静止了? 实际上派热克斯突然叫了一声“噢 天呐”
Nothing’s happening. Well, what is happening is that the Pyrex is going, “oh god”!
– 哇 天呐 真快- 极速
-Oh, woah! God, it’s so fast. -Rapid.
真的厉害
That is immensely cool.
如你所见 我贡献了我的实验服 只为给摄影机降温
As you can see I’ve sacrificed my lab coat to cool the camera down.
– 噢 你真是太体贴了- 真的很烫 外面真的很烫
-Oh, that’s good of you. -It’s rather hot. It’s rather hot out.
我发现在第一段 整个破碎的过程都很顺滑 所有的裂纹
I noticed in the first clip that all of this shattered pretty smoothly, all the lines,
但是 手把直接就碎成末了 所以说真的 接下来我们就要尽可能拍得更快
but the handle turned almost into dust, so what I want to do is go as fast as we can, really,
用说得过去的画质 17万帧每秒再来拍一遍 这样就有可能看清楚了
so 170,000 at an acceptable resolution, on just this bit so we can hopefully see that happen,
反正就是超级超级无敌快- 还有别的形容词吗 或者……
just super-duper extreme-o bonanza fast. -Any more adjectives, or…?
残暴
Ploopin.
– 171000.5帧每秒 很疯狂- 这真疯狂
-171,000 and a half frames per second, pretty mental. -That’s disgusting.
还是和之前一样 我入镜了就告诉我
Tell me if I’m out of frame again.
哇!快拍!
Woah — push it!
– 怎么了- 它自己就爆了
-What happened? -It just went.
– 你啥都没做?- 摸都没摸一下
-Without even doing it? -Didn’t even touch it.
– 真的?- 真的
– 天呐
-Really? -Yeah.
-Oh my god.
– 你拍下来了吗?- 当然
-Were you framed up? -Yeah.
哈哈 根本就不用滴水
Haha! Who needs water?
– 简直荒谬- 我在想是不是空气的冷却就足够使它炸裂了
-That was ridiculous! -Wondering if it was just the air cooling it down was enough to shatter it.
空气就够了?我去
That much? Fuggen me.
那手把怎么样了 手把炸了吗
What happened to the handle though? Did the handle go?
– 不 手把好好的- 没炸吗?
– 没有
-Oh, the handle didn’t even go! -Didn’t it?
-No.
好吧 这次我们就用刚才炸完剩下的部分 这次对准手把拍
Okay, so now we’re using the second one that partially smashed, and just focusing on the handle.
– 这次我们用34.3万帧每秒来拍- 简直可怕
-And this is being filmed at 343,000 frames per second. -That is insane.
– 真的可怕- 真是可怕的帧率
-That is absolute madness. -That’s a dank film rate.
– 这速度比用肉眼观察要慢一万三千倍
-This is over 13,000 times slower than you can see with your own face.
手把炸了吗?
Did it go?
我觉得炸了 你说呢
I think it did, you know?
还是很烫 但是看看这些细节 还有里头数不清的小裂纹
It’s still really hot, but look at the amount of detail, and the amount of cracks that are in that.
这完全……你简直看不清 对吧
It’s just completely — you can’t even see, can you?
最神奇的是 它还和剩下的连在一起 我只加热了这一块
What’s amazing as well is the fact that it was attached to the rest of this, I just heated up this bit,
只有这部分碎了- 是呀
and only this part cracked. -Yeah.
只有这部分碎了 “不 还不够” 剩下的部分说“太好了 爆炸没有波及我”
Only this part went, “no, not hot enough”, the rest of this was just like, “yeah I’m not involved in this”.
– 我已经够酷了- 是的 我够酷了 我很好
-I’m cool enough. -I’m cool enough, I’m fine.
好吧 告诉你个可怕的数据:相机共拍摄了5.1秒
Okay, how’s this for a mental stat: the camera recorded for 5.1 seconds,
但却生成了时长十九个半小时的影像
and generated 19 and a half hours of footage.
我简直要吐了!
I am going to be sick!
– 真的可怕- 这几乎是时长一整天的影像
-That’s disgraceful. -Almost a day of footage.
– 真可怕- 你说我们要不要直接把这段传上去
-That’s vile. – Do you think we should just stick it,
传到我们的第二频道 完整版视频?
like put it in our second channel as a whole video?
– 完整版?- 就这19个小时的视频
-Just the whole video? -Just the entire 19 hours.
什么?直接传上去 不加任何说明?
What, just put nothing in the description?!
你觉得有几个人会完整看完 找到爆炸的那段?
How many people do you think would actually watch it to the point, like where it does it?
– 在19个小时的视频中找呀- 我赌爆炸之外的画面就差不多有10个小时
-Just searching through 19 hours of footage. -Well I bet the break would be around 10 hours in probably.
你很难用你的脑袋想象 玻璃移动得有多快
It’s so hard to mentally get your head around how fast that glass is moving,
我觉得我们应该做一个和人类反应时间的对比视频 用相同的帧率来拍
that I think we should do a comparison video of human reaction time, so at the exact same frame rate,
就像 往眼睛里滴一滴水 然后我们就能告诉人们 他们反应有多快
I’m just gonna drop a little water in your eyeball, and we’ll be able to tell how quickly you react to that
然后再把这些和玻璃手把破碎的视频来对比 好吗?
compared to the video we just shot of the handle breaking, yeah?
– 是个好点子 我是说 就像看一幅图片那样- 是的
-It’s a great idea, I mean, it’s just gonna be like looking at a picture. -Yeah.
– 好 我会这样 数 三 二 一- 好
– 好吗
-So I’m gonna go like this, I’m gonna go 3, 2, 1. -Yeah.
-Okay?
– 然后把手拿开- 好
-Then move your hand away. -Yeah.
3-2-1
3-2-1
– 噢 太棒了- 天呐 正中眼球
-Oh that was it. -Oh god, right in the eye!
– 太棒了- 天呐 直接打到我眼珠子了
-That was great! -Oh, god! Direct hit on my eyeball.
我觉得效果一定很好
I think that’s going to look really cool.
– 真的很快 每次拍完玻璃碎掉之后 我都会很夸张
-Well that was immense. I’m always blown away, every time we film it, the speed that glass cracks.
– 是的- 但确实很快
-Yeah. -Phenomenally fast.
– 简直疯狂 要不是有这部相机 我们肯定做不到- 当然 换成老爷子相机肯定做不到
-It’s crazy, we couldn’t do it without this camera, that’s for sure. -Couldn’t do it on the old Flex.
– 那你觉得 这背后的科学依据是什么呢?- 这被称为热量冲击
-What’s the science behind that, do you think? -It’s called thermal shock,
急剧的温度变化会在材料表面产生张力
which is where sudden temperature fluctuation of the material causes a stress.
那么 在加热的玻璃上 热量会让玻璃膨胀 但急冷又会使它收缩
So, on the glass, you’ve got the heat, wants to expand the glass, and the sudden cold wants to contract it,
于是两者对立 然后玻璃就会“啊 噗啪”这样 炸了
so you’ve got two opposites, and the glass just sort of goes, “argh — phsew!” Just blows up.
就是这样
Yep. That’s it.
– 玻璃实在无法坚持了 它会说“我受不了了 我要挂了”- 我完蛋了
-Bad in commitment, the old glass, it’s just like, “I can’t handle it, I’m out.” -I’m done.
我们希望你能喜欢本期视频 这是我们目前拍摄帧率最高的一期 不过有一天我们肯定能突破它的
Hopefully, you enjoyed that video. That’s the fastest we’ve ever filmed so far, I’m sure one day we’ll exceed it.
喜欢就关注我们的推特 一定要订阅我们的第二频道
Feel free to follow us on Twitter, subscribe, subscribe to our second channel,
哪儿有很多幕后花絮 一定会很有意思的
we’ve got a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff there now. That should be some good viewing.
– 如果你喜欢 还可以买一些周边- 汗涔涔的T恤
-And buy some merch if you want. -Sweaty t-shirts.
– 汗涔涔的T恤 当然我们卖的上面没有汗- 除非你想要汗
-Sweaty t-shirts, we sell ones without sweat. -Unless you want the sweat.
除非你想要Dan的臭汗衫
Unless you want Dan’s sweat one.
我要更快
I want to go faster.
这不可能
It can’t be done!
– 这不可能- 有一天
– 不!
-It can’t be done. -One day.
-No!
你可曾停下来思索?你可以这样做 但 你应该这样做吗?
Do you ever stop to think that, yeah you can, but should you?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbuvcQrAOSk

相关推荐