ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

广告:舞会妆要怎么化 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

广告:舞会妆要怎么化

Getting Ready for Prom with Bailee Madison | Olay Fresh Effects

[MUSIC PLAYING]
[播放音乐]
Hi, everyone.
嗨 大家好.
I’m Bailee Madison, and this is my bestie, Natasha.
我是百丽和迈蒂 这是我的闺蜜 娜塔莎.
And we’re here with Teen Vogue and Olay Fresh Effects.
我们跟Teen Vogue杂志 玉兰油 Fresh Effects在一起.
And we’re getting ready for prom.
正在为参加毕业舞会做准备.
Well, we met at the Hallmark Channel TCA Summer Event.
好吧 我们是在TCA暑期档豪马频道的活动上认识的
And I remember seeing you in the back, and I was like, she’s so cool.
我记得在后面一见到你 我就在想 她好酷啊.
And so I stalked you on Instagram.
然后我就在Instagram上跟你说话.
For any events that we–
一有活动 我们
We know that we’re going to at the same time–
我们知道对方就会在第一时间
We always text each other outfits.
我们总会给彼此的穿着进行评价.
Pictures– and we’re like, this is what I’m wearing.
我们喜欢拍些照片 这是我的穿着
Style everything–
风格各异
And we’re like, this is what I’m wearing.
我们也喜欢 这是我的穿着.
And we try and coordinate our outfits.
我们会尝试 然后调整我们的穿着.
So because we’re going to prom, we want clear, flawless skin.
因为要去毕业舞会 所以我们想要干净 无暇的肌肤.
You should always start with the Olay Clear Skin Acne Hater Deep Scrub.
你们应该总会以玉兰油净肤祛痤磨砂膏先开始的.
It’s a miracle worker.
它是一款神器.
I personally love the Bright on Schedule,
我个人比较爱这款眼霜.
because it really brightens my eyes.
因为它真的能使我的眼睛显得明亮
And I never like looking tired.
我从来不喜欢看起来疲惫的样子.
We are almost ready, and we have to go get dressed.
我差不多准备好了 我们必须得开始穿衣服了.
And style it up.
有风格啦.
Get our shoes on, and get ready for such a great night.
去穿跟我们的鞋子 准备度过一个美好的夜晚.
OK, so now we’re ready to dance the night away.
好了 现在我们可以去晚会跳舞了.
Yeah, so excited.
是呀 好激动啊.
That is Teen Vogue right there.
Teen Vogue 杂志就在这.
Being able to be a part of a huge night like tonight with my best friend
一直期待能和闺蜜一起去像今晚这样的大型晚会.
is something really, really special.
这真的是件很特别很特别的事儿.
The fact that you can have someone by your side,
事实上 某个人能在你身边
while you’re making memories, someone that you love and cherish
当你正在制造记忆的时候 那个你所爱的 所珍惜的
and hope to kind of have a friendship for the rest of your life,
期待和她成为朋友度过余生的人
is something really incredible.
这是非常难以置信的事儿.
And I’m so excited we get to be a part of this together.
我太激动了 我们一起去吧.
And make wonderful friendship memories.
去制造我们美妙友谊的记忆.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[播放音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Rhea

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmjqutDLAAU

相关推荐