ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

打开你的电脑 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

打开你的电脑

Get On Your Computers

总统先生
Mr.President
俄罗斯要去轰炸丹麦
Russians are scrambling bombers to attack Danmark
北大西洋公约组织想知道我们要如何阻止他们
NATO wants to know how we intend to stop them.
总统先生
Mr.President
总统先生!你不能只板着脸坐以待毙呀
Mr.President, you can’t just sit there with your stank face.
我…我…不能吗?
I…I…I can’t?
喷子追踪网站将在十五分钟内启动
The Troll Trace website is set to go online in less than fifteen minutes.
世界处于完全混乱中!
The world is in complete chaos!
阁下 有人正在喷子追踪网上发起网络攻击
Sir, someone is leading a coordinated cyber strike on the Troll Trace website.
网络攻击 噢 很好
A cyber attack, well, that’s good.
它来自哪里?
Where’s it coming from?
可能是俄罗斯 谁知道呢
Could be Russian, we don’t know.
不管这个喷子是谁
Whoever this troll is,
长官 他TM相当坚定
he is pretty fu**ing hard-core, Sir.
好的 好的 托肯!托肯!你在吗?
Okey okey. Token! Token, are you there?
我在怎么了 凯尔?
I am here. What’s this about, Kyle?
今晚我不能告诉你 我只需要你的帮助
I can’t tell you tonight, just need your help.
求你了!我的人生就指望这个了
Please my life depends on it.
好的 好的 没问题!
Okey, okey, sure!
好 我需要你告诉我我能说的最坏的言论
Alright, I need you to tell me the worst thing I can say…
可以在联合黑人大学基金会的网站上面惹怒黑人
on the United Negro College Fund website to piss off black people.
什么?
What?!
请快点 没有时间去解释了
Token please, there’s no time to explain.
碧昂斯除了会模仿泰勒·斯威夫特什么也不是!
Beyonce is nothing but a Taylor Swift rip-off.
帮大忙了 谢谢你!
That helps, thank you!
Tweek Craaig 我需要你们登陆同性恋反诋毁联盟网
Tweek, Craig, I need you to get on the GLADD website.
并且回复所有我刚刚关于同性恋的脏话
and respond all the horrible shit I just said about gay people.
为什么你要针对同性恋胡说八道?
Why did you say horrible shit about gay people.
那不重要只是进去并且回复 别挂断!
It’s not important. Just get on it and respond. Hang on.
最后 斯坦 兄弟! 我需要每一个人都上线 现在!
Stan, Finally. Dude, I need everybody online, now!
为什么!?
For what?
没有时间去解释了 你必须赶快去通知每一个人
No time to explain, you’ve got to go out and get everybody.
让他们打开他们的电脑 快快!
Tell them to get on their computers, go!
没问题!
Okey!
吉米 我们在网站上对于残疾的叙利亚难民能说的最恶劣的言语是什么?
Jimmy, what’s the worst possible thing we can say on the website for handicapped Syrian refugees?
额……滚回叙利亚 沙漠智障!
W…W…waddle back ro Syria, desert tard.
你们这些男孩最好不要碰那台电脑
You boys better not be on that computer!
我将让你们为此付出代价
I will make you pay for this!
你们竟然把你妈我锁在储藏室里
You locked your mother in the pantry?!
我将把你们永远锁在你们屋子里
I will lock you in your rooms forever.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

南方公园片段,恶搞川普┳━┳ノ(°_°ノ)

听录译者

ouo

翻译译者

李奶奶保护协会

审核员

ccz

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG5LvNA-bRA

相关推荐