未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Gary解释市场的运作规律

Gary Vaynerchuk Explains: How Marketing Works

这很简单 营销者们毁灭一切
It’s quite simple. Marketers ruin everything.
事物出现在我们的世界中
Things come along in our world,
收音机 电视机 额 因特网 脸书
radio, television, uh, the Internet, Facebook.
事物出现并且它们为人们而出现
Things come along and they’re for the people.
各位仍记得第一次用电子邮件吗?
Do your guys still remember the first time you found email?
我们爱电子邮件 它出现在1996年 7和8并且至今未灭亡
We loved email. Email in 1996, 7 and 8 wasn’t ruined yet.
有多少在场的人注册过高朋网 生活社会
How many people here signed up for Groupon, LivingSocial,
糖果生活?那边有些人举手了
the Dailycandy, one of those sites raise their hands.
记得3 4年前
Remember 3,4 years ago,
你是否迫不及待地用20元买了价值40美元的寿司
have you couldn’t wait to get 40 dollars worth of the sushi for 20 bucks.
或者用40美元买了价值80美元的spa服务
Or that 80 dollars spa treatment for 40 dollars,
这个一直以来最美妙的东西?
the greatest thing of all time?
现在 你根本不关注要不要
And now, you don’t give a rat’s ass
花100元买价值一百万美元的家
they send you million dollar home for 100 buck.
你似乎删除了垃圾邮件
You’re like delete spam,
他妈的远离我的邮箱
get the fuck out of my mail box.
营销者们 就像我自己
And the marketers, much like myself,
看到了人们的关注点
see that people’s attention is there.
因为朋友们 这个和这里 还有这里有关
Because my friends, it’s about this thing right here, and this thing right here.
我不关心他们的脸书
I don’t give a rat’s ass about fucking Facebook,
推特 Tambolero Pinterest
Twitter, Tambolero, Pinterest,
Instagram或者其他狗屁的东西
Instagram, or any of that whole shit.
消费者将会关注什么?
Where do the customers’ attention go?
如果你不在现场
And if you are not there,
如果你计划得并不周全
and you’re not plan properly with in that.
你会失败
You can be lose.
这是注意力 那么当人们正在听收音机
It’s attention. So when people were listening to the radio.
人们想要买这个东西
People that want the sale stuff.
营销者们意识到他们正在关注收音机
Marketers realized they’re paying attention to the radio.
为什么我不停下来然后听听他们的想法
Why don’t my stop with their listening to,
因为他们是棒球粉丝
and because they’re baseball fans.
我要卖给他们啤酒
Let me sale them there is a beer,
并且告诉他们我的啤酒是最好的
and tell them mine was the best beer ever.
打断一下 以上的这些事我的朋友们一直在做
And interrupt that, and that process of my friends has gone on for ever and ever.
你可以躲进洞穴里 对吧 那儿有个洞穴
You can go back to the caves, right. There’s a cave.
我这么做因为我不想被恐龙吃了
I use it cause I don’t wanna eaten by a dinosaur,
一些蠢货想要卖给我一个新的俱乐部
and some dude wants to sell me a new club.
他只是在那儿画了一些屎 然后卖给我
And he just drew some shit, in there, to sell me.
那么我的关注点在这里
So while my attention was here.
远离恐龙 我 可能我需要一个新的俱乐部
Staying away from the dinosaurs, I, maybe I need a new club.
一个长久 永远的俱乐部
That’re long, and that forever.
好吧 总有人正在关注某些事
Well, ever there’re people paying attention to something.
就像我自己一样 营销者们想要毁灭它
Marketers like myself want to ruin it.
你懂的 这都将发生
You know, it’s all gonna happen.
谷歌眼镜将会上市
The Google glass will come out,
当我们在纠结那坨屎 搞清楚那个的时候
while we’re fucking with that shit, figuring that out.
但是 现在我想讨论的每件事
But…everything I am gonna talk about right now,
都会被我们准确地毁灭
will be ruined by us correctively,
就是这样的 无所谓
and that’s just the way it is, and that’s fine.
色拉布出现了 对吧
Snapchat emerges, right.
一大堆16到22岁的年轻人在那里
Tons of 16 and 22 year-olds are there.
如果你想要卖给他们一些东西
And if you want sale something to them,
好吧 那就是一个销售的好地方
well, that will be a good place to go.
因为他们所有的注意力都在那里
Because all of their attention is there.
那个摩擦 帽子和强盗
And that friction, caps and robbers,
猫和老鼠 将会一直上演
cat and mouse, will go on forever.
当存在一个洞穴 我们继续使用那个类比
When there’s a cave, let’s keep using that analogy,
当存在一个有着一窝老鼠的洞穴
when there’s a cave, with a whole bunch of mice.
如果我是第一只猫 并且说道
If I’m the first cat, to say you know what,
它们(猫)再也不会在这里晃荡了
they’re not hanging out, over there anymore.
所有老鼠都会在这里出现
All the mice are over here.
然后我来到这里 可以吃掉很多老鼠
And I come there, there’re a lot of mice to eat.
我的任务就是迅速转移到一个新地方
And so my game is quickly to move into new places,
脸书 因特网本身 我的96电子商务网站
Facebook, the Internet itself, with my 96 e-commer site.
等等 然后头戴显示器出现了 虚拟现实
And on and on, an Oculus Rift is coming, virtual reality.
你能第一个动起来 发现它
Can you move first, find it,
获取它的大部分价值吗?
get the most value out of it?
然后其他所有猫来了
Then all the other cats come.
对吧 它们吃光了其他老鼠
Right, they eat up all the other mice.
现在 猫们 营销者们
And now, the cats, the marketers,
已经毁灭了那个地点
have ruined that location.
这继续上演着
And that goes on over and over,
循环往复 循环往复 循环往复
over and over, over and over, and over again.
所以如果你们 这些粉丝
So if you people, and the fans,
这些偷窥者 现实生活中的人
the peeps, the real life people, if we,
如果我们所有的注意力在任意地方
all my great…are attention, anywhere else.
那么猫咪的到来只是时间问题
It’s just a matter of time, until the cats come.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

市场营销 一场猫捉老鼠的游戏

听录译者

Amy

翻译译者

Ayan

审核员

审核员 SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML_ec6XRYQA

相关推荐