ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

带你游览真正的临冬城(《权力的游戏》) – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

带你游览真正的临冬城(《权力的游戏》)

GAME OF THRONES | THE REAL WINTERFELL

[用口哨吹奏权利的游戏主题曲]
[Whistling GOT Theme]
你正在收看哇嘎兄弟节目
You’re watching Vagabrothers.
我们在北爱尔兰
We’re in Northern Ireland,
今天我们要开车去临冬城
and today we ride to Winterfell.
我会亲自照顾你这个无耻的人类的
[ I’ll take care of this impudent mortal myself]
或许你知道
As you might know,
权利的游戏是在这里拍摄
Game of Thrones was filmed here
在北爱尔兰
in Northern Ireland,
位置在北方就是临冬城
its location for the north and Winterfell.
亚力克斯 今天的计划是什么
Alex, what’s the plan for today?
我们有个任务
We’re on a mission.
我们要去临冬城
We’re going to make it to Winterfell
来一杯蜂蜜酒 浪一下
for a cup of mead and debauchery,
放荡的渡过一个美好时光 锁定这节目
and one hell of a good time. Stay tuned.
这地方感觉好熟悉 但我就是找不到
This looks really familiar, but I can’t place it.
显然不在地图上
It’s not on the map, though.
但这里很多人
But there’s a ton of people here,
也许我们可以问一问
so maybe we can ask someone.
打扰一下 你知道
Excuse me. Do you know where
临冬城在哪吗
where Winterfell is?
不知道 你知道临冬城在哪吗
No. Do you know where Winterfell is?
哪儿 临冬城
Where? Winterfell?
不知道 抱歉
No, I’m sorry.
不知道 真不知道 抱歉
No. I actually don’t. No. Sorry.
没人知道临冬城在哪
Nobody knows where Winterfell Is.
你知道临冬城在哪吗 知道
Do you know where Winterfell is? Yes.
我们现在只需要沿着
All we have to do is keep following
国王大道一直走
the King’s Road,
就能到达临冬城了 太简单了
and we’ll make it to Winterfell. Easy.
亚力克斯 我来给你介绍一下…临冬城
Alex, I present you…Winterfell.
哥们 这不是临冬城
This isn’t Winterfell, Bro.
哥们 这是铁群岛
This is the Iron Islands, man.
席恩·葛雷乔伊要砍你的头了
Theon Greyjoy is going to lop you off.
让你腐烂发臭
Make you Reek.
我们在拍吗
Are we filming the guy?
我以为我们不在拍
I don’t think we’re filming the guy.
是啊 我们一直都跟着导航
Yes we are. We’re with the guide all day.
他是剧里一个角色
He’s a character.
哦 他在那儿
Oh, there he is.
北方有什么消息吗
What news from the north?
你怎么来晚了
Why are you late?
这是我想知道的
That’s what I want to know.
我们路上遇到麻烦了
We’ve had trouble along the road.
[该死的]…橡胶剑
[S***|… Rubber sword.
笑声
[Laughing]
欢迎 早上好
Greetings. Morning, indeed.
你是守夜人吗
Are you part of the Nights Watch?
对 他是的
Yeah. He is.
北城墙有什么消息吗
What news from north of the wall?
内德 战争即将到来
There’s a war coming, Ned.
他说“不知何时 不知何地
He says, “Don’t know when. Don’t know where,
但即将发生”
but it’s going to happen.”
兄弟 我很高兴你能在这儿
Well, I’m happy to have you here, Brother.
守夜人
The Nights Watch.
我们见过了威尔勋爵
We’ve met up with Lord Guillaume
Guillaume是“威尔”的拉丁语
Guillaume is Latin for “Will.”
我们现在在哪
Where are we right now?
我们目前在英寸庄园
We’re actually here at Inch Abby
罗布的旗手们到达这里
This is where Rob is made King of the North
拥立他为北方之王
when all his banner-men arrived.
北方之王
The King of the North
你看见这里的树了吗
Do you see the tree here?
她就是跌在这棵树旁
This is the tree that she falls up against
就在这
right here.
她刚失去了内德
She’s just lost Ned
因为杰佛里处死了内德
because Geoffrey had put Ned to death.
内德死了
Ned dies?
我目前也就看了六集
I’ve only seen six episodes so far.
如果你不是权力的游戏迷
If you are not a fan of Game of Thrones,
或者如果你像我一样只看了几集
or if you’ve only seen a few episodes like I have,
别灰心 我和你一样
don’t lose heart. I’m in your boat.
我觉得你在看电视节目前
I feel like it’s actually kind of cool to come
先到拍摄地来看一下 一定很酷
to the places before you see the TV show
因为你看节目时
because then you can recognize them
可以认出这些地方
when you see the show.
看!一只三眼乌鸦
Look! A three-eyed raven.
一定是某种征兆 我们快接近了
Must be a sign. We’re getting closer.
这就是
This is the place where
琼恩·雪诺和罗布·斯塔克带走小布兰
Jon Snow and Rob Stark take young Bran
教他射箭的地方
to teach him how to do archery.
继续 父亲在注视着你
Go on. Father’s watching.
以下是比赛是如何进行的说明:
So here is how the competition works:
四只箭 四个靶子 兄弟两个
four arrows, four targets, two brothers,
两把弓 一个胜利者 就是这样
two bows, and one winner. That’s right.
第一轮四箭结束 难分伯仲
It’s too close to call after the first four arrows,
我们再来一个速战回合
so we’re going into a sudden death round.
一人一箭
As many arrows as it takes
看谁先射中那个气球
for one of us to hit that ballon.
接近了…我更近
Close.. I was closer.
但你没有碰到它 我几乎碰到了它
But you didn’t hit it. It’s about hitting it.
我们要再去拿两支箭吗?
Should we go grab two more?
不用…事实是 你们俩都死了
No.. That was that. You both die.
现在你死了 斯塔克
And now you die, Stark!
我需要更多时间练习
I need more time to practice.
跪下
Kneel.
同样超酷的事情是
Also, one of the super cool things
这儿还有来自斯塔克家族的
is that they have the dire wolves here
冰原狼
from the Stark family
看着家伙 他很壮 他叫什么名字?
Look at this guy. He’s huge. What’s his name?
这是托尔 是什么品种
This is Thor. What’s the breed?
是北因纽特犬
It’s a Northern Inuit.
天呐 他好大哦
My god, he’s gigantic.
射箭让我感到好饿
All this archery has got me feeling rather peckish.
吃饭时间到
Time to eat.
人们很经常来这里扮演
Is it normal for people to come in here
权力的游戏里面的人物吗
dressed as Game of Thrones?
没有 没有吗 绝对没有
No. No? Definitely not.
现在我们去森林野餐
Now it’s time to picnic in the forest.
总的来说是另外一场穿过爱尔兰和北爱尔兰
It’s just generally been another great roadtrip
很棒的自驾旅行
through Ireland and Northern Ireland.
如果你刚刚关注这个系列
If you guys are just tuning into this video,
第一次看这个视频
the first one you’ve seen,
你肯定会倒回去并看完整个旅程的
make sure you go back and watch the rest of the trip
把连接放进下面的信息栏
Put links in the info box down below.
这地方看起来非常眼熟
This place looks super familiar.
熟悉的很诡异
Strangely familiar.
我刚看完这集 是第一季
I just watched this episode. This was season 1,
第一集
episode 1,
这些家伙正在雪地里穿过森林
The dudes are walking through the forests in the snow.
他们走过来发现都是尸体
They came and they find all the dead bodies.
然后他们就被那些白色的东西袭击了
And then they were attacked by those white things,
白鬼
White walkers?
威尔在哪
Where’s Will?
威尔
Will?
[垂死之人的尖叫]
[Scream of a dying man]
基于此 亲们 我们就
On that note, guys, we’re going to wrap
长话短说
things up here quickly.
如果你喜欢这个视频 你知道怎么做吧:
If you enjoyed the video, you know what to do:
点赞 分享给朋友 订阅
thumbs-up, share it with your friends, and subscribe.
保持好奇心 继续探索
Stay curious, keep exploring,
我们路上见
and we’ll see you guys on the road.
非常感谢爱尔兰旅游业
Big thanks to Tourism Ireland for making
使整个旅程成为可能
this whole trip possible.
我们马上离开这鬼地方
And we’re getting the hell out of here.
再见
Bye.
琼恩…
Jon…
临冬城到了
Winter is here.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【MR】Béa

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUmox0OaXxE

相关推荐