未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

金凯瑞在玛赫西管理大学的2014毕业演讲

Full Speech: Jim Carrey's Commencement Address at the 2014 MUM Graduation (EN, FR, ES, RU, GR,...)

让我们有请
Please welcome to speak to us
世上最有趣的人
the funniest man on Earth,
一位传奇喜剧天才
a performer of legendary comic genius,
一位有深刻影响力的童书作者
a children’s book author of profound depth,
一位富有同情心的人
an individual of enormous compassion
他的诸多付出让我们的世界变得更美好
who is doing so much to make our world a better place,
了不起的金凯瑞
the great Jim Carrey
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么你们都坐下了
What are you sitting down for?
让我再陶醉一会儿
I was gonna milk that for a while.
你们可以在后期制作中把这段延长是不是?在剪辑的时候把这一段时间弄长点
You guys can stretch that out in post production right? To make that longer in the edit.
感谢贝文
Thank you Bevan.
感谢大家
Thank you all.
原力与你我同在
Jai Guru Dev
今天我给大家带了一幅我的画
I brought one of my paintings to show you today.
希望大家能够看到它
Hope you guys gonna be able to see it okay.
这在我作品中不算大 所以你们要走近点
It’s not one of my bigger pieces so you might wanna move down front
仔细看看
to get a good look at it.
全体教职人员
Faculty,
家长们,朋友们,尊敬的嘉宾们
parents, friends, dignified guests,
2014届毕业生们
graduating class of 2014,
以及从玉米地里爬出来的死去的棒球选手们
and all the dead baseball players coming out in the corn to be with us today.
丰收季后已经没有他们的藏身之处了
After the harvest there’s no place for them too hide.
农场都空了
Fields are empty.
无处躲藏了
There’s no cover there.
今天我来这里种下一颗种子
I’m here to plant a seed today,
一颗鼓舞你们在生活中奋勇向前的种子
a seed that will inspire you to move forward in life
以热情澎湃的内心和对自己完整的清晰的认知
with enthusiastic hearts and a clear sense of wholeness
问题是这颗种子有希望扎根吗
the question is will that seed have a chance to take root
还是说我会被孟山都公司(注:一家跨国农业生物技术公司)控告吗?
or will I be sued by Monsanto
而后迫使我用他们的种子?
and forced to use their seed?
那就不是完全的阿育吠陀(一种印度生命学说与医疗体系)了
Which may not be totally Ayurvedic.
不好意思 如果我今晚看起来有点没精打采
Excuse me if I seem a little bit low energy tonight,
不对 是今天 好吧 不管怎样
today, whatever this is.
昨晚我头朝北睡了一夜(阿育吠陀的梗)
I slept with my head to the north last night.
天啊
Huh, oh man, oh man.
你们懂吧?
You know how that is right kids?
没错
Yeah
在PITA中醒来
Woke up right in the middle of PITA.
直到VATA离开才能睡着(Pita与Vita是阿育吠陀中的两种体质 Vata:倾向于失眠 ;Pita 睡眠质量良好)
Couldn’t get back to sleep till VATA rolled around
太疯狂了
Crazy
哇哦
Wooo!
(搞怪表情)
*Jim Carrey noises*
但我没疯
But I didn’t freak out you know.
我用那段时间
I use that time
吃了顿大餐
to eat a large meal,
在Tinder上找人聊了会儿天
connect with someone special on Tinder.
因为生活不是被动地发生在你身上
Because life doesn’t happen to you,
它为你而来
it happens for you.
我怎么知道?
How do I know this?
我不清楚 但我一直在发声 这才是最重要的事情
I don’t but I’m making sound and that’s the important thing.
这也是我站在这里要做的
That’s what I’m here to do.
有时候我认为这是唯一真正重要的事
Sometimes I think that’s the only thing that’s important really.
只是告诉他人 我们还在这儿
You know, it’s just letting each other know we’re here,
告诉他人 我们是一个整体的部分
reminding each other that we’re part of a larger self.
我曾认为金凯瑞是我的全部
I used to think Jim Carrey is all that I was.
只是一道闪烁的光 舞动的影
Just a flickering light. A dancing shadow.
伟大的虚无化成可以名状的东西
The great nothing masquerading as something you can name.
在洞穴和狐巢寻找着庇护所
Seeking shelter in caves and fox holes.
匆忙挖掘
Dugout hastily.
像一个射手在镜子中寻找目标
An archer searching for his target in the mirror.
但只会被自己的箭伤到
Wounded only by my own arrows.
祈求成为奴仆
Begging to be enslaved.
恳请戴上枷锁
Pleading for my chains
盲目于渴望
Blinded by longing
和羁绊
And tripping
只为了一个虚无的天堂
over paradise.
能对我说声阿门吗
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
(阿门)
*amen*
没想到我能这么正经吧?
You didn’t think I could be serious did ya?
我不认为你们了解你们面对的人
I don’t think you understand who you’re dealing with.
我可是没有极限的人啊
I have no limits.
我不能被容纳因为我是个容器
I cannot be contained because I’m the container.
你不能容纳一个容纳一切的人
You can’t contain the container man!
你不能容纳一个容器
You can’t contain the container.
我以前对我的认知
I used to believe that who I was
止于我的皮肤
ended at the edge my skin.
我被一个称为身体的容器承载
That I had been given this little vehicle called a body
通过身体体验世间一切
from which you experience creation.
尽管我想要个更强壮的身材
Though I couldn’t have asked for a sportier model.
归根到底它是个债权人
It was after all a loaner
需要还回去
and would have to be returned
然后我意识到体外的一切也是我的一部分
then I learned that everything outside the vehicle was part of me too.
现在我开的可是敞篷车喽
And now I drive a convertible.
起来嗨
Yeah man!
放下顶篷 一起兜风
Top down, wind in my hair.
(鼓掌)
*applause*
喔!
Woohoo!
我真的非常非常非常激动能够站在这里
I am elated and truly, truly, truly excited to be present and fully connected
跟你们一起分享人生旅程中这一重要时刻
to you at this important moment in your journey
我希望你们已经敞开心胸
I hope you are ready to open the roof
准备好接纳我的观点了
and take it all in.
好吧,再等四年吧
Okay, four more years then.
你们明显还没准备好
They’re obviously not ready.
做更多准备
sneezesumorecutting

Nah uh,
我要感谢校方董事会 行政人员 以及全体教职员工
I want to thank the Trustees, the Administrators, the Faculty of M.U.M.
创造了一个符合玛赫西教育理念的学校
for creating an institution worthy of Maharishi’s ideals of education.
一个传道授业的地方
A place that teaches knowledge and experience.
传播那些生活中富有成效的知识与经验
The knowledge and experience necessary to be productive in life
教导学生通过超觉冥想以及古老的吠陀知识
as well as enabling the students through Transcendental Meditation, and ancient Vedic knowledge,
让他们每天胡思乱想两次共一个半小时
to slack off twice a day for an hour and a half.
别想骗我
Don’t think you’re fooling me.
但我想它们仍然有点用处
But I guess it has some benefits.
它让你在大脑虚构的故事中
It does allow you to separate who you truly are and what’s real
认清自己与现实
from the stories that run through your head.
你们(校方人员)给了他们走出矿洞中精心设计的陷阱的能力
You have given that them the ability to walk behind the mines’ elaborated-set decoration
帮你认清现实与虚幻比如你大脑中一只狗要吃你
and to see that there’s a huge difference between a dog that is going to eat you in your mind
与现实中一只狗要吃你的区别
and an actual dog that is going to eat you.
听起来似乎小事一桩 但是很多人永远无法认清这两者的区别
That may sound like no big deal but many never learned that distinction.
他们浪费大量生命在选择战斗还是逃跑上
And they spend a great deal of their lives living in fight or flight response.
我想感谢你们所有人的父母
I’d like to acknowledge all of you wonderful parents.
好样的!
Way to go!
你们做的是多么了不起的工作!
What a fantastic job you’ve done
你们无私的奉献 爱护 与支持
For your tireless dedication, your love your support.
最重要的是你们对儿女的关注
Most of all for the attention the you pay to your children.
我有句话不得不讲 “小心缺爱的孩子 他们最终会伤害自己 或我”
I have a saying “beware the unloved because they will eventually hurt themselves or me”.
但我看到你们时
But when I look at this group here,
你们懂的 我感到很安全
you know, I feel really safe.
我真这么认为
I do.
我只想说 我的门没锁
I’m just gonna say it: My room is not locked.
我的门没锁
My room is not locked.
毫无疑问你们中有些人会变成骗子
No doubt some of you will turn out to be crooks.
不过是白领那种
But white collar stuff you know,
华尔街那玩意儿
Wall Street that type of thing,
你们懂得
you know.
那些有自尊人的犯罪
Crimes committed by people with self-esteem.
父母还在以一种奇怪的方式感到自豪
Stuff parents can still be proud of in a weird way.
对于2017减3届毕业生
And to the graduating class of 2017, minus three.
你们让我把话说完
Ya didn’t let me finish.
祝贺你们
Congratulations!

Yes!
给你们自己鼓鼓掌
Give yourself a round of applause, please.
你们是知识和意识的先锋
You are the vanguard of knowledge and consciousness,
无限可能中的新浪潮
a new wave in a vast ocean of possibilities.
门外有个世界
On the other side of that door there’s a world
渴望新思想 新领导我在那里已经三十年了
starving for new ideas, new leadership. I’ve been out there for thirty years.
她真是只小野猫
She’s a wildcat!
她会蹭蹭你的腿 发出咕噜噜的声音直到你抱起她开始抚摸他
Oh, she’ll rub up against a leg and purr until you pick her up and start petting her.
然后以迅雷不及掩耳盗铃之势一爪子拍打你的脸
And then, out of nowhere, she’ll swat you in the face!
那里真是充满艰辛
It can be rough out there.
不过没关系 他们是软冰淇淋 上面还有糖粒
But that’s okay because they’re soft serve ice cream, with sprinkles.
我想这就是我今天真正想说的
I guess that’s what I’m really trying to say here today.
有时感到感到苦恼也很正常
Sometimes it’s okay to eat your feelings.
恐惧将会参与你的人生
Now fear is going to be a player in your life
你需要决定它的分量
you get to decide how much.
你可以用一生幻想鬼怪
You could spend your whole life imagining ghosts,
担心未来的道路
worrying about the pathway to the future but all there will ever be
但是当下决定未来
is what’s happening here in the decisions we make in this moment
无论是基于爱还是恐惧
which are based in either love or fear.
我们中很多人会因为恐惧选择了似乎实际的道路
So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality.
我们真正想要的似乎遥不可及
What we really want seems impossibly out of reach
连想想都觉得很荒谬 所以我们从不敢开口向宇宙索求
and ridiculous to expect so we never dared ask the universe for it.
我想说 你们可以大胆去祈求 我就是一个例子
I’m saying I’m the proof that you can ask the universe for it.
请勇敢!
Please!
如果没有马上实现
And if it doesn’t happen for you right away
只是因为宇宙正忙于满足我的要求
it’s only because the universe is so busy fulfilling my order.
我的超大份的!
Party size!
我父亲本可以成为一个伟大的喜剧演员 但他不相信自己能做到
My father could have been a great comedian but he didn’t believe that that was possible for him.
所以他做了一个保守的决定
And so, he made a conservative choice instead.
他选择当一个安稳的会计在我12岁时
He got a safe job as an accountant and when I was 12 years old
他的安稳饭碗丢了我家不得不为了生存竭尽全力
he was let go from that safe job. And our family had to do whatever we could to survive.
我在我父亲身上学到了很多
I learned many great lessons from my father
其中一点是 既然你可能会在你不想做的事上失败
not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want
那不妨冒险去做你喜欢的事
so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
这不是他教我的唯一一件事
It’s not the only thing he taught me though. You know.
我见识过父亲的爱和幽默
I watched the affect of my father’s love and humor
以及它如何影响我周围世界我想这就是我想做的事
and how it altered the world around me and I thought that’s something to do.
这是值得我花费时间做的事没过多久我就开始“表演”
That’s something worth my time. It wasn’t long before I started acting up
人们来我家时
you know, people would come over the house
会有一个七岁男孩从楼梯扶手上滑下来迎接他们
and they would be greeted by a seven-year-old throwing himself down a large flight of stairs.
他们会说 “发生了什么?”我会说 “我也不知道啊 我们回放一下吧”
They would say: what happened? And I would say I don’t know let’s check the replay.
我会回到楼梯顶 再次慢慢滑下来
I would go back to the top of the stairs and come back down in slow motion.
(做个搞怪表情)
*Jim Carrey noises*
这一家子太奇怪了
It was a very strange household.
我父亲常吹牛说我不是个火腿(有业余演员的意思)而是整只猪
My father used to brag that I wasn’t a ham. I was the whole pig.
他将我的天赋
And he treated my talent
视为他第二个机会
as if it was his second chance.
我28岁 成为一个专业喜剧演员十年了一天晚上在洛杉矶我意识到
When I was about 28, after a decade as a professional comedian, I realize one night in LA
我活着是为了让人们摆脱忧虑
that the purpose of my life had always been to free people from concern,
就像我父亲
just like my dad.
意识到这一点后 我开始致力于我的新事业
When I realized this I dubbed my new devotion:
无忧教堂 简称FFC教堂
“The Church of Freedom From Concern” the Church of FFC.
我全身心为这个神职服务 你们呢?
And I dedicated myself to that ministry. What’s yours?
你们怎么服务这个世界?
How will you serve the world?
你们的天赋能为他们提供什么?
What do they need that your talent can provide?
这是你们要考虑的
That’s all you have to figure out.
作为一个过来人
As someone who’s done what you’re about to go and do,
以我的经验告诉你们 你们对他人的影响
I can tell you from experience the effect you have on others
是最珍贵的财富
is the most valuable currency there is.
因为生活中你得到的一切物质都会腐朽分崩离析
Because everything you gain in life will rot and fall apart
剩下的唯有存在于你内心的东西
and all that will be left of you is what was in your heart.
我的选择是舒缓他人情绪
My choosing to free people,
我纾解人们忧虑的选择把我带到人生巅峰
my choosing to free people from concern got me to the top of a mountain.
看看我在哪?看看我要做什么
Look where I am. Look what I get to do.
无论我去哪 每次想到这我都有点小激动
Everywhere I go, I’m gonna get motional because when I tap into this
这对我来说真的意义非凡——无论我去哪 我做的一些事
it really is extraordinary to me. I did something that made
会让人们把最好的自己展示给我
people present their best selves to me wherever I go.
我站在山顶 我唯一没有纾解的
I am at the top of the mountain and I was and the only one I hadn’t freed
是我自己 此时开始我追寻自我
was myself and that’s when my search for identity deepened.
我想过如果没有名声 我会怎么样
I wondered who I’d be without my fame,
如果我说的话没人想听 我会怎么样
who would I be if I said things that people didn’t wanna hear
或者我辜负了了人们对我的期望 我会怎么样
or if I defied their expectations of me.
如果我没戴狂欢节面具去参加派对
What if I showed up to the party without my Mardi Gras mask and
并拒绝为了一串珍珠项链露出胸口 会怎么样?
refused to flash my breasts for a handful of beads?
我会给你们一点时间抹去脑海中的画面
I’ll give you a moment to wipe that image out of your mind.
但你们已经领先太多了
But you guys are so ahead of the game.
你们已经知道自己是谁了
You already know who you are.
那份平静 那份随之而来的平静
And that peace, that peace that were after
超越了个性 超越了认知 无法发明创造和伪装
lies somewhere beyond personality, beyond the perception of others, beyond invention and disguise,
甚至并非努力就可以获取
even beyond effort itself.
你可以加入这场游戏 打一场战争 以你想要的方式
You can join the game, fight the wars, play with form all you want
但为了找到真正的平和 你必须卸下铠甲
but to find real peace you have to let the armor go.
你对于社会的认可会让你在世界里消失
Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world.
不要让任何事物遮住以这种形式散发的光芒
Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form.
让这世界看到你的荣耀
Risk being seen in all of your glory.
(这幅画)还不够大
It’s not big enough.
它这么大是有原因的
This painting is big for a reason.
它称为高清晰度
It’s called high visibility.
它是关于展示光芒 勇于展示自己的画
It’s about picking up the light and daring to be seen.
有意思的是 每个人都被光芒吸引
Here’s the tricky part, everyone is attracted to the light.
画顶部的派对主持者认为无知是福
The party host up at the top who thinks unconsciousness is bliss
不断提供让你空虚的饮料
and is always offering to drink from the bottles that empty you.
痛苦 在她下面
Misery, below her,
轻视光芒 无法承受你的优秀
despises the light, can’t stand when you’re doing well,
给予你的没有祝福只有最恶毒的诅咒
wishes you nothing but the worst.
他下面的钻石女王
The queen of diamonds under him
需要一个国王为她建造纸牌屋
needs a king to build her house of cards.
最下方的虚灵会紧抱着你的腿说 “不要离开我”
And the Hollow one down bottom there will cling to your leg and say please don’t leave me behind
“因为我已经放弃了自己”
for I have abandoned myself.
即使那些最亲近你的人 最爱你的人
Even those who are closest to you and most in love with you,
世上你最爱的人
the people you love most in the world,
有时候也会站在你的对立面
will find clarity confronting at times.
这幅画我花了数千小时完成
This painting took me thousands of hours to complete.
我完成时
And when I was finished.
感谢你们
Thank you.
数千小时
Thousands of hours. Yes.
时光一去不复返啊
I’ll never get them back.
时光一去不复返
I’ll never get them back.
我为此付出了这么多时间
I worked on this for so long.
我像疯了般在脚手架上呆了一个又一个星期
I was weeks and weeks like a mad man alone on a scaffolding
我完成时 我一个朋友说
and when I was finished one of my friends said
这将是一副很酷的黑光画
this would be a cool black light painting.
所以我重新开始了
So I started over.
哇哦!!
WOOO!
欢迎来到《燃烧者》
Welcome to Burning Man.
其中有一些相当疯狂的角色
Some pretty crazy characters up there
但在那儿(画里)比这儿(脑袋里)好对吧
but better up there than in here. You know.
作画是一种途径 谢谢
Painting is one of the ways. Thank you.
作画是我一种缓解焦虑的途径
Painting is one of the ways I free myself from concern,
一种通过心理 精神和肉体的全面参与来阻隔世界的途径
a way to stop the world through total mental, spiritual and physical involvement.
但即使是这样 我也会产生一种不满足感
But even with that comes a feeling of divine dissatisfaction because ultimately
因为我们始终不是创造的化身 也不是电影胶片上的画面
we’re not be avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock.
我们是闪耀的光
We are the light that shines through.
其他一切都是虚幻 让人分心但不会真正引人入胜
All else is just smoke and mirrors, distracting but not truly compelling.
我常说我希望人们实现关于财富和名望的梦想
I’ve often said that I wish people could realize all their dreams in wealth and fame
这样他们就会发现那不是他们寻求成就感的地方
so that they could see that it’s not where you’re going to find your sense of completion.
跟你们很多人一样
Like many of you
我很担心去外面的世界 做一些超出自己能力的事
I was concerned about going out into the world and doing something bigger than myself.
直到遇到一些比我更有智慧的人 我才意识到
Until someone smarter than myself made me realized
世上没什么超越我极限的东西
that there is nothing bigger than myself.
我的灵魂不会受限于身躯
My soul is not contained within the limits of my body.
我的身躯包含我灵魂的无限可能性
My body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.
一个统一的整体
One unified field!
一个虚无的统一
One Unified Field of nothing,
不为任何特定的原因跳舞
dancing for no particular reason,
除了安慰和娱乐自己
except maybe to comfort and entertain itself.
当这个转变发生在你身上 你将不再感觉到这个世界 你会被它感觉到 你会被它拥抱
As that shift happens in you, you won’t be feeling the world, you will be felt by it, you’ll be embraced by it.
现在我总是站在起点
Now I’m always at the beginning.
我有个复位按钮
I have a reset button.
我经常按这个按钮
and I ride that button constantly.
一旦这个按钮在你生活中起作用 大脑就不会创造出任何引人入胜故事
Once that button is functioning in your life there’s no story that the mind can create
想象力总是在不断地制造场景
that will be as compelling. Imagination is always manufacturing scenarios both
无论好坏 自我意识总是试图把你困在纷繁的意识场景中
good and bad and the ego tries to keep you trapped in the multi-plex of the mind.
我们的双眼不只是观众 还是投影者
Our eyes are not viewers, they’re also projectors
将我们面前一直看到的画面上投射其他的故事
that are running a second story over the picture
恐惧正在撰写剧本
that we see in front of us all the time. Fear is writing that script
标题是“我永远不够好”
and the working title is “I’ll never be enough.”
你会看到像我这样的人说
Are you going to look at a person like me and say:
“我们怎么能达到你那种高度呢 JIM?”
how could we ever hope to reach those kinda heights Jim?
“我们怎么画一副家里装不下的画呢”
How can we make a painting that’s too big for our home?
“没有特殊呼吸装置 你怎么能飞那么高”
How do you fly so high without a special breathing apparatus?
这就是自我的声音
This is the voice OF THE EGO
如果听它的
and if you listen to it
就总有人做的比你好
there will always be someone who is doing better than you.
无论你得到什么 自我绝不会让你休息
No matter what you gain, ego will not let you rest.
It will tell you that you cannot stop until you’ve left an indelible mark on the earth
它会告诉你不要停下 直到你在地球上留下不可磨灭的痕迹
It will tell you that you cannot stop until you’ve left an indelible mark on the earth
直到你永垂不朽
until you’ve achieved immortality.
这个自我多么狡猾啊
How tricky is this ego that it would tempt us
他用我们已经拥有的东西来引诱我们
with the promise of something we already possess.
因此
So,
我只想你们放松一下
I just want you to relax.
你们知道
You know.
那就是我的工作
That’s my job.
放轻松 想象一下美好的生活
Relax and dream up a good life.
在二年级我有一个爱尔兰代课老师
I had a substitute teacher from Ireland in the second grade
在早上祈祷时 告诉我们 当她想要某种东西
that told my class during morning prayer that when she wants something,
任何东西 她会为之祈祷
anything at all, she prays for it
并许诺一些回报 她总能得到她想要的
and promises something in return and she always gets what she wants.
我坐在教室最后一排想
I’m sitting in the back of the classroom, you know, thinking, well,
我家买不起自行车
my family can’t afford a bike, you know.
所以我回家后开始为得到自行车祈祷 并许诺每晚背诵玫瑰经作为交换
So, I went home and I prayed for it and I promised I will recite the Rosary every night in exchange.
打破了它 背叛了这个承诺(自我说)
Broke it. Broke that promise.
而两周后我放学回家 看到了一辆全新的带有香蕉座椅
But two weeks later I got home from school to find a brand new mustang bike with a banana seat
以及逍遥骑士把手的野马自行车
and Easy Rider handlebars. Yeah.
瞬间屌丝逆袭
From fool to cool!
我的家人告诉我 我在抽奖活动得到了这辆自行车
My family informed me that I had won the bike in a raffle that a friend of mine
我的一个朋友在活动中填写了我的名字 而我完全不知情
had entered my name in without any without my knowledge whatsoever.
从此以后这种事经常发生在我身上
So that type of thing has been happening to me ever since.
据我所知 这就是让宇宙知道你想要什么
As far as I can tell it’s just about letting the universe know what you want
并努力实现它 无论通过什么途径
and working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.
耶!
*yeah*
你们的任务不是弄清楚它是如何发生的
Your job is not to figure out how it’s gonna happen for you
而是打开你脑中大门
but to open the door in your head
当这扇门在生活中打开时 只需要走进去
and when the door opens in real life just walk through it.
如果错过了机会 不要担心 因为总有门开着的
And don’t worry if you miss your cue because there’s always doors opening.
它们会一直开着 我说的 生活不是发生在你们身上
They keep opening and when I say life doesn’t happen to you
而是为你们而来 我真不知道是不是真的
it happens for you, I really don’t know if that’s true.
我只是有意识的做出选择 认为挑战有益
I am just making a conscious choice to perceive challenges as something beneficial
这样我就能高效的处理它们
so that I can deal with them in the most productive way.
你们会走出自己的路
You’ll come up with your own style.
那是乐趣之一
That’s part of the fun.
何不用信念冒个险?
Oh and why not take a chance on faith as well?
用信念碰运气 而不是信仰
Take a chance on faith, not religion,
信念 而不是希望
but faith, not hope but faith.
我不相信希望 希望是个乞丐
I don’t believe in hope. Hope is a beggar.
希望穿过火焰 而信仰跃过火焰
Hope walks through the fire and faith leaps over it.
你们准备好了吗
You are ready and able
今天走出这扇门后 在世界上做些美妙的事
to do beautiful things in this world and after you walk through those doors today
你们将只有两个选择
you will only ever have two choices:
爱或恐惧
Love or Fear.
选择爱吧 不要让恐惧支配你玩闹的心
Choose love and don’t ever let fear turn you against your playful heart.
感谢大家
Thank you so much.
愿原力与你我同在
Jai Guru Dev
十分荣幸
I am so honored.
再次感谢
Thank you.
掌声
*applause*
爱你们么么哒
I love you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

既然你可能会在不喜欢做的事上失败,那不妨冒险做你喜欢的事吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

HJF再来三碗饭

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M

相关推荐