ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

世界名画如何变可爱 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

世界名画如何变可爱

FROM FAMOUS TO CUTE - Recreating Popular Art Into Illustration

本视频来自squarespace
不论你需要注册域名 网站还是网上商店
都可以在Squarespace进行办理
Today I’m going to be turning these very popular and well-known works
今天我会将这些大受欢迎的名作
into something a little bit more illustrated into my style.
以自己的风格改成插画风
Basically this is a hashtag draw this in your style but with……
可以说 这期主题就是融入个人风重绘…… 怎么说呢
Classical? Classic? Classical music? Classic art?
古典风?经典风?古典乐?经典艺术?
Historical art? Famous art?
还是史作?名作?
Look, let’s just begin.
好吧 那就开始吧
I just think it’s really interesting especially to turn these really realistic paintings
不管怎么叫吧 我就是觉得把这些十分写实的绘画
into something that’s a little more illustrated or cartoony,
画成插画风或者卡通风什么的
whatever you want to call it.
特别有意思
It’s just fun to see the different ways, different artists
看不同画家用不同方式诠释出不一样的东西
interpret different things.
很是有趣
So, obviously as you can see already,
就像大家现在看到的这样
I had to start off with Mona Lisa.
我会先从《蒙娜丽莎》开始画起
Whenever I think famous painting,
一提到名画
I automatically think of the Mona Lisa.
我就会不由自主地想到《蒙娜丽莎》
So, off we went.
那么 我们开始吧
It was really interesting
蛮有意思的是
with all of these pieces but mostly for the Mona Lisa
所有这些作品 尤其是《蒙娜丽莎》
to really dissect or interpret what I was even looking at.
很难去剖析或诠释我在这些作品中
It was so hard.
所看到的东西
There’s just so many things I don’t understand what’s happening.
因为有很多东西我没法理解是怎么回事
A lot of these pieces are very dark.
很多作品颜色很暗
I don’t know if it’s because they’re old,
我不知道是不是因为年代久远
so they just got dark over time,
所以画作的颜色也随之变暗
or maybe the images that I got weren’t the best.
还是说我手上这些画作图片颜色不佳
But a lot of these are very dark,
但是许多画作颜色太暗了
so it’s hard to see the details.
我很难看清楚细节
And then it’s just…
而且……
What’s happening behind the Mona Lisa, I don’t understand.
我看不懂《蒙娜丽莎》的背景是什么
It looks like a magical world from Lord of the Rings,
看上去就像《魔戒》里的魔法世界
does not look like anywhere in real life.
一点儿也不像现实生活中的场景
I don’t know what’s happening with that veil over her head.
我不知道她的头纱怎么回事
She’s got a lot of cloth draped around her.
她身上披了很多布
It looks like there’s a piece of material like goes over her shoulder,
看着像有一块布料披在她的肩上
but then it also looks like it kind of
而且好像还
goes over her hair and then over her head,
盖住了她的头发和她的头
but it’s so see-through.
但这布料很透
How weird did they get that material
他们是怎么弄到那种类似保鲜膜的布料的
that looks like plastic wrap!
真是太奇怪了!
I don’t understand.
我无法理解
Because it looks like on top of her head there’s a veil,
因为看着像是她头顶罩了条纱巾
and then it like goes over her forehead.
遮住了额头
So I don’t know. That’s what I took from it.
我也不知道 这是我的个人理解
Emm… It was just…
额…… 只是……
I feel like the hardest part about this was just… what was happening.
我觉得最难的部分是要搞清作品的细节
I don’t know what was happening.
我不明确画中的细节
Then her clothes just have so much going on,
她的衣服繁冗复杂
I honestly couldn’t understand her clothes.
我实在看不懂她的衣服
It kind of like she had puffy sleeves,
感觉她的袖子膨膨的
but then I could only see that puffy sleeve on the right side.
但我只能看到右边膨膨的袖子
Was it also on the left side?
那左边也是吗?
I didn’t know what was happening.
我不知道
I think overall I was just very confused with creating this piece,
总的来说 创作这副作品让我很困惑
and it just looks very different in comparison.
它看上去和原作也非常不同
Have you ever really looked at her face?
你仔细看过她的脸吗?
She just looks kind of sassy,
她看起来有点轻狂无礼
like I almost suspect that she’s up to something.
我几乎怀疑她在搞什么小动作
It almost looks like she farted and she’s like:
看上去就像是她刚放了个屁 然后想
“Hey, I just farted, no one knows.”
“嘿 我刚放了个屁 但没人知道”
Like she just got this.
就像这样
She has this weird look in her face
她脸上的表情很奇怪
like she’s trying to hold back a smile.
好像在努力忍住不笑
And then where are her eyebrows?
还有 她的眉毛哪去了?
Why does she have no eyebrows?
为什么她没有眉毛?
So, thankfully not having eyebrows doesn’t look weird in my style,
幸好在我的画风里 没眉毛也不会显得突兀
but she doesn’t have eyebrows.
但是 她真的没有眉毛
When it came to coloring, oh boy!
说到上色 哦 天哪!
I thought my colors were earthy when I colored things,
我以前画画用的颜色都很朴素
but I really had to…
但这次我得……
I don’t know, I couldn’t go as earthy as they went.
怎么说 我不能画得像原作那么朴素
It’s just her skin was very yellow and I couldn’t do that.
她的肤色太黄了 我不能那么画
Everything about it, like I said, was just so dark.
像我之前说的 这幅画整体太暗淡了
And I just… I didn’t want to make everything super dark.
我只是…… 我不想让整幅画看上去过于暗淡
Because as earthy as I like to go, it was too earthy.
即便我喜欢朴素的画风 但那也过于朴素了
And then I will admit the background was kind of very vague,
我承认背景非常模糊
but it’s there.
但就这样了
But with, of course, the iconic Kasey clouds,
当然 是带有标志性“凯茜风”的云朵背景
and there you go, that is my Mona Lisa.
看 这是我画的《蒙娜丽莎》
I did do white borders because I do think that’s very classic Kasey.
我留了白边 因为我觉得这很“凯茜风”
But I don’t know, this… this was a puzzle.
但我也说不清 这……这是个谜
Our next painting is Bay Horse And White Dog by George Stubbs.
下一幅作品是乔治•斯塔布斯的《栗色马与白狗》
And the reason why I wanted to do this piece is…
我选这幅作品的原因是……
Well… for some reason, when I googled famous painting,
不知道为什么 我在谷歌搜索“名画”时
it was the first one to come up above Mona Lisa,
它是第一个搜索结果 位于《蒙娜丽莎》之上
which I found weird.
我觉得这很奇怪
But also you guys know
但大家都知道
just how much I love drawing horses and dogs.
我多喜欢画马和狗
So, I thought this would be the perfect piece to recreate in my style.
所以 我认为我用自己风格再创名画 这幅画很合适
Because… well… the reason why I like drawing the horses and dogs so much
我之所以如此喜爱画马和狗狗
is because they are fun.
是因为它们很有趣
To really push the stylization of them,
而且把它们的造型程凯茜化
into just make them look weird and stupid.
使它们看上去怪诞而搞笑
So, that’s why I like to draw horses and dogs,
这就是我喜欢画马和狗的原因
and that’s why I was really drawn to this piece.
也是我被这幅作品深深吸引的原因
So I had to make it.
所以 我必须要画这幅画
When it came to the background of this piece and the other pieces,
在处理这幅作品以及其他几幅作品的背景时
I really had to ask myself:
我问自己:
did I want to recreate the whole piece as is into my style,
我是想把作品原有的内容对应转换成我的风格
or did I want to recreate the piece as if I were to draw it?
还是想借由我的画风对其进行重新创作呢?
What I ended up settling with was drawing this as if I were to draw it,
我最终决定以我的画风对作品进行重新创作
I was going to go fully into my style.
完全按我的风格把作品呈现出来
So, you’ll see I do a lot of things like creating white borders,
所以 大家能看到我做了很多个人风格的处理
not filling up the whole page, simplifying the backgrounds,
比如 留出白边 涂色留白 简化背景
and just overall making them look so much,
让它们整体看上去
I guess, like an iconic Kasey drawing.
更加 “凯茜风”
And not so much like I’m trying to recreate their art
而不是模仿原作者的手法
in the way that they did it,
复制他们的作品
if that makes sense.
如果我这样讲得通的话
So, obviously things like stylization, color choices,
再比如 明显“凯茜风”的动物形态和配色选择
especially things that I changed a lot,
尤其是我进行大改动的这些东西
and then of course simplifying and kind of picking what I actually drew.
当然 再比如简化 突出我实际想要画的东西
So, the backgrounds on this image, there is a lake in the background,
原作品的背景中有一片湖
and you can see things fading off in the distance,
湖上远处的风景逐渐模糊
which I thought about doing.
我曾想过照着它画
But I really wanted to do the classic Kasey oval bottom,
但我真的想画成典型的“凯茜椭圆底”
and then the circle for the background where things break the border.
还有打破边界的圆弧形背景
I just I had to do it, because that’s what I do.
我必须这样画 因为我就是想这么画
What I really loved about this piece was the tree in the background.
这幅画中我最爱的是背景里的树
It’s just really interesting and wandy,
枝条长而弯曲 形态优美
and there’s just pieces going everywhere.
向四处伸展开来
And I thought that would be the perfect time to draw my little wandy trees,
我觉得这太适合画我个人风格的弯曲小树了
the ones that kind of look like the same way I draw my cactus, cacti.
就用类似我画仙人掌的风格
It probably doesn’t look exactly like the kind of tree that he drew,
可能不太像原作中树的样子
but I thought it would be really interesting to do it the way I do it.
但我觉得用我的方式来画会非常有趣
Though I do think that when it came to drawing the horse,
尽管在画马的时候 我确实认为
I was a little influenced by the fact that his was more realistic.
原作中马的形象更写实 这一事实对我有些许影响
I know my horse obviously doesn’t look realistic,
我知道 我画的马很显然看起来不写实
but there are parts of it that aren’t as stylized as I would draw my horses.
但有几处我没有按照我原有的风格来创作
But overall I do think it’s cute, I do think it’s silly.
不过整体上 我还是觉得它很可爱 很滑稽
Something that I ended up changing my mind on was adding a bush to the left,
最后我改变主意 在左边加了一点灌木
because I just felt like the dog wasn’t popping off the page
因为我觉得画中背景没达到
as much as I wanted it to,
我想要的烘托小狗形象的效果
which again reminds me
这又让我想起
that look how dark the original piece is
我前面提过的 与我的相比
compared to mine, like I said.
原作品用色过于暗淡
I thought my colors were dark and earthy,
我本以为自己的用色又暗又素
but compared to realism in the old, real paintings and stuff,
但与以前的写实主义 写实油画相比
mine looks so vibrant in comparison,
我的作品看起来那么鲜艳亮丽
it just seems so weird to me.
这对我来说有点不可思议
So, that is this piece, I love to drawing the horse and dog,
这就是这幅作品了 我喜欢画马和狗
it was fun.
非常有趣
So, for our third and final piece,
下面是第三幅 也是最后一幅画
I knew I wanted to do something with my posca pens.
我以前就想用马克笔来创作一些作品
Because posca pens are a very…
因为马克笔是一种很……
I feel like such a different style,
我觉得是种不一样的风格
not only for me, but for the classic realism paintings,
不仅对于我个人 而且对于古典现实主义绘画
or I guess, in this case, we’re not really doing a realistic painting,
或者我想 我这也不能算作现实主义绘画
but it’s definitely a different style of painting.
但这绝对是一种不同的绘画风格
So, this is the painting, The Scream.
所以 这就是油画《呐喊》
I was really drawn to the colors,
我沉醉于作品的色彩之中
and just how different this one is compared to the other ones,
与其他作品相比 它是多么的与众不同
it’s a little more abstract.
它更抽象一些
Yeah, I wanted to see what I could do with it, especially that face.
嗯 我很好奇自己能把它画成什么样 尤其那张脸
I could already see my classic
我仿佛已经看到这个人物脸上
Kasey weird screamy sad faces on this person,
带有经典“凯茜风的”怪异表情
or whatever this is.
或者 不管那是不是个人
I’m pretty sure it’s a person, but it’s so creepy and zombie-like.
我很确信那是个人 但是很诡异 像僵尸一样
So, going into this one,
所以 一开始画这幅画
I knew it was going to be a lot of fun just to simplify the shapes of the person.
我就知道 单是简化人物形态就很有趣
But I went ahead and simplified the entirety of the painting.
我继续把整幅作品都做了简化处理
So, I didn’t include the two people in the background.
所以我把背景中的两个人省略掉了
You don’t really see the bottom of the bridge,
桥的底部不甚分明
you just see the railing of the bridge.
你只能看到桥上的栏杆
And I did the old classic me with a white border.
我依旧保留了自己的典型风格 留了白边
And of course, we do have that vibrant sunset in the background,
当然 背景里还有色彩斑驳的落日美景
which I think, like I said, is what really drew me to this piece.
正如我前面所说 这是这幅画真正吸引我的地方
Just a lot of fun, crazy colors on this one.
创作这幅作品很愉快 可以大胆用色
You can see a lot of strokes.
你能看到很多笔触
And when it comes to posca pens, you can’t get a smooth gradient.
并且你用马克笔 画不出平滑的曲线
Well, I think you can if you use a brush and water, and really work with it.
我想用刷子和水也能画这幅画
But something I like about posca pens is
但我喜欢马克笔的地方在于
that I work differently with them.
我能用它们做不同的处理
I don’t get a smooth gradient.
它没有平滑的曲线
You see every stroke,
你可以看到每根线条
and I create these really fun and gradients with my posca pens,
我用马克笔创造出这些有趣的线条
and I’ve done it in the past and I wanted to do it again.
以前我也这样画过 我还想再画一次
So obviously in the original The Scream,
很明显在《呐喊》原作中
you don’t have a really smooth gradient,
没有真正平滑的曲线
you don’t have red orange yellow.
没有红 橙 黄色
There is a lot of mix happening,
原画有很多混合的色彩
but that’s not how I work,
但那不是我画画的方式
so I didn’t do that,
所以我没有那样做
though I did think about it.
尽管我确实有考虑过
But again, I had to tell myself: do what you would do,
但是 我告诉自己:做你想做的
draw this the way,
像这样画
you would draw it not necessarily exactly
画的时候
what you are seeing in the painting.
不必完全忠于原画
So I broke down the main figure
所以 我把主要人物分解为
into very simple shapes, very simple flat colors
很简单的形状 非常简单平实的颜色
because when I work with posca pens,
因为 当我用马克笔的时候
I like to work really bold and really colorful.
我喜欢大胆 用色丰富的画法
Though I was a little torn on what skin color to use for the character
我在选择人物肤色的时候有点纠结
because they’re kind of this yellowy, greeny, gray color,
因为他们有点黄 绿 灰相间的感觉
and I am limited to my posca pen colors,
但由于马克笔的局限
but I just I don’t know,
我好像
making that even more zombie like character,
把这个人画得更像丧尸了
I just couldn’t do it.
力不能及
So I just stuck with a sort of beige color
所以只好迫于无奈 用了一种米黄色
and gave them purple clothes.
并给他们涂上紫色的衣服
I gave them the classic casey crying, weird face
我给他们画了经典的凯西式哭泣 奇怪的脸庞
which I thought fit pretty well for this piece.
我觉得还蛮符合这副画的风格
I just had a lot of fun with this one
简化形状 增添色彩
that really simplifying the shapes, pushing the colors,
给我带来很大乐趣
the background is very vague.
这个背景很模糊
You don’t even know what the heck is going on,
你甚至都不知道发生了什么
but I think it represents it,
但我认为它能代表原画
so I think that was a lot of fun, I had a lot of fun with this one,
所以我觉得很有意思 画这副画我很开心
and heck, that’s what matters, right?
嘿 这才是关键 对吗
This one’s very interesting.
这副画真的很有意思
This one’s so much different than the others,
非常与众不同
but it’s fun.
但很有趣
And I like it.
我喜欢它
And there you go.
好了
And there you are.
请看
There are my three redraws of
这是我根据名画
very famous paintings.
重新创作的三幅作品
Hopefully I didn’t insult these masters,
希望我没有辱没这些大师
they’re probably rolling around in their graves.
他们可能正在坟墓边游荡
I hope you liked it, that’s all that’s important,
希望你能喜欢 这对我来说很重要
and how am I going to display these pieces?
那我该怎么展示这些作品呢
An online portfolio with Squarespace.
可以放在squarespace的在线文件夹里
Great segue, Casey who I thank you.
无缝切换! 凯茜 做得好!
Making a website like an online portfolio
用squarespace做一个像在线文件夹这样的网站
is super easy with Squarespace to start.
很容易入门
They have so many sleek templates to choose from,
这里有很多漂亮的模板供你选择
and their library is always growing.
素材库也在逐渐扩大
I love their designs, they are so clean,
我喜欢它们的设计 很干净
so crisp, just the way I like it.
很利索 是我喜欢的风格
Look at my website here,
点此查看我的网址
I’m letting my art speak for itself.
我要让我的艺术自己发声
Squarespace is an all-in-one platform
squarespace是个多位一体的平台
which means there is nothing to install
这意味着不用安装任何软件
patch or upgrade ever.
无需补丁或更新
They also have award-winning 24/7 customer service
他们还提供优质的全天候客户服务
which sounds great.
听起来棒极了
But it was so easy to navigate,
不过页面导航太过容易
and create my own website that I didn’t even have to contact them,
甚至不需要联系他们 就能制作我自己的网站
so gonna have to just take their word for it.
所以相信他们的承诺就可以了
If you already have a domain elsewhere,
如果你在其它地方已经有域名
it’s easy to transfer to Squarespace.
跳转到squarespace很容易
You can manage your online shops, products, orders, inventory
你可以管理网店 商品 订单 库存 结算
and billing all in one.
多位一体
Wow, make it with Squarespace.
哇哦 用squarespace行动起来吧
Alright guys, thank you so much for watching,
好了各位 非常感谢您的收看
and I’ll see you in the next video.
我们下期视频再见
Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

凯茜用自己的风格重新诠释世界名画,她的作品生机勃勃,充满活力。

听录译者

ABC

翻译译者

HiyaTay

审核员

审核员SF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0OYqUDmvqI

相关推荐